THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 12:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: QC vs Zombies!  (Read 139030 times)

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
Re: QC vs Zombies!
« Reply #1350 on: 19 Dec 2009, 08:52 »

You're in Shore Hills right now? This might be kind of out of the way but I'm just several blocks down in Dartside waiting for a revive. If you could stop by, I would greatly appreciate it as I've been zombified and killed at every Shore Hills revive point for the past four days. I'm at the Abarrow Monument right now, thanks.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1351 on: 19 Dec 2009, 10:05 »

Well that's a lot further south than I want to go, but come to think of it that reminds me, there were a bunch of Ponies at the northern cemetery in Mockridge Heights, you guys still there waiting for a revive? If so, how about you guys scout out where there are safe resting places (both near there are to the east in Shackleville) and I'll come by to revive people there.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom
« Reply #1352 on: 19 Dec 2009, 10:14 »

I just spent my last AP barricading Anne Hospital back up to HB.  There are hella zombies outside.  Probably going to have to vacate very soon.

Sigh...man, I hate it when I tell myself not to do stupid things, and then I go ahead and do them anyway.  This is what it must be like to be other people.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1353 on: 19 Dec 2009, 11:24 »

Just ran across to Tollyton, barricaded Wimbridge Boulevard Fire Station to VSB so anybody who wants to hole up to recuperate there is only 1 zombie outside and only myself inside.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1354 on: 19 Dec 2009, 11:31 »

*sigh* Did it have to be a fire station? Non-resource buildings attract less attention. Ah well, I'll be there in a minute.

ADDITION: I raised the cades to EH, anyone else can freerun in from the ruined mall next door. Now I'm out of AP again, in 24 hours I'll run to St. Matthew's in Pegton.

I just spent my last AP barricading Anne Hospital back up to HB.  There are hella zombies outside.

Specifically, there are 11. I'm guessing you are going to die. That's okay though, just shamble over to Pegton and wait at the the cemetery south of St. Matthew's, I have 10 needles and plan to use them there.
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2009, 11:38 by jhocking »

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1355 on: 19 Dec 2009, 11:36 »

Hmm, good point. I was on less than 20AP so i just went for the safest major building i could see but really i should've thought and barricaded a residential building instead.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1356 on: 19 Dec 2009, 12:21 »

I took myself down to the cemetery near St Matthew's, because it didn't seem like anyone was really reviving much where I was. I've got to stop wandering out of safe zones with no idea what I'm doing.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1357 on: 19 Dec 2009, 19:59 »

Managed to run the hell out of Anne Hospital this morning, and hid in plain sight in a nearby hotel.  In maybe 2 hours I'll have enough AP to make it into Wimbridge Fire Station.

Edit: Hey I made it wooooooooooooo!
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2009, 21:51 by SWOON! at My Gravitas »

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1358 on: 20 Dec 2009, 05:30 »

At Mockingbridge Heights with 12 other zombies waiting for a revive.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1359 on: 20 Dec 2009, 06:22 »

a) Mockridge Heights is a suburb, you need to be more specific than that when telling people where you are located.

b) At this point you may be better off shambling to the cemetery just south of St. Matthew's in Pegton. That's where I'll be in a day or so reviving people, and I'm guessing every other healer in the Ponies (eg. wolves is already in Pegton, gravitas is resting in Tollyton with me before running the rest of the way, etc.) has a similar, if not the same, plan.
« Last Edit: 20 Dec 2009, 06:31 by jhocking »

Puki

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #1360 on: 20 Dec 2009, 08:01 »

I had a really, REALLY good plan to stock up on ammo, FAKs, reviving thingies, and go to Pegton spreading happiness and dezombification and shots to the head like some sort of Santa, but the PD I was in collecting ammo(in Richmond Hills, apparently, NOT a safe suburb, no matter what the wiki says) got from EHB to broken into in a few hours I was away, so, yeah, I'll be coming to Pegton as a zombie. Just my luck.
Well.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1361 on: 20 Dec 2009, 09:29 »

Just run across to Pegton intending on reviving some people at Somerville Boulevard but apparently nobody from the Ponies is there so I am now in Macauley Library instead.

There are large hordes of zombies outside St. Matthew's, Rowcliffe and Cowing Way PD although lights are on in all and they are all Heavily Barricaded.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1362 on: 20 Dec 2009, 09:56 »

And I just EH'd Macauley. We seem to be developing a pattern here.

I checked the cemetery and the Ponies there were lying down, hopefully revived.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1363 on: 20 Dec 2009, 10:05 »

Ok, just popped over to St. Matthew's to pick up a couple of FAKs and I have 2 syringes so I will hole up for today and then see if anyone needs revives tomorrow. If not, I guess it is time to restock my arsenal and go zombie hunting.

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #1364 on: 20 Dec 2009, 15:41 »

Okay, I'm back in pegton. In Pyke Auto Repair with a 3HP zombie and a body, missed with my last two attacks trying to finish the zombie with my axe. I'll wait for another AP and hop into rowcliffe.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1365 on: 20 Dec 2009, 15:58 »

We've got a single zombie inside St Matthew's, and the barricades are at HB. I'm not sure how it got in, I'm sure it wasn't in when I barricaded but maybe I missed it.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1366 on: 20 Dec 2009, 16:02 »

Okay, I'm back in pegton. In Pyke Auto Repair with a 3HP zombie and a body, missed with my last two attacks trying to finish the zombie with my axe. I'll wait for another AP and hop into rowcliffe.

crap, I finished him off but then I forgot I don't have AP to repair. It's just 7 AP to repair, can someone else seal it up a bit before the zombie gets back in?

We've got a single zombie inside St Matthew's, and the barricades are at HB. I'm not sure how it got in, I'm sure it wasn't in when I barricaded but maybe I missed it.

Could be a parachute. Freerun in as an infected survivor, then wiggle around til you die.
« Last Edit: 20 Dec 2009, 16:04 by jhocking »

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1367 on: 20 Dec 2009, 19:34 »

Goddamnit I got killed at St Matts. I'm a zombie at the cemetery S of St Martin's church.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1368 on: 21 Dec 2009, 10:49 »

Did you get revived already? Hopefully so, I was just there and didn't see you. I did revive a few other people, including a Pony (forget who.)

I had to skip over a couple zombie spies in the revive queue; always use your DNA Extractor to check people out before reviving them.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1369 on: 21 Dec 2009, 19:21 »

I'm back in St. Matthew's, just grabbed some more FAKs. Is it just me, or is the most you ever get 2 in a row, and then it takes around 10 seconds before you can get another, no matter how many times you search?

Does anyone know what the zombie situation is with the buildings south of St. Matthew's? I'm thinking about trying to repair one tomorrow. And how much better does it have to be before we don't consider St. Matthew's under attack and cade it at VSB again?

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1370 on: 21 Dec 2009, 19:58 »

Yes, I did get revived- I think from a pack of wolves. I'm holed up in St Elizabeth's, where it seems pretty safe.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

öde

« Reply #1371 on: 21 Dec 2009, 21:31 »

And how much better does it have to be before we don't consider St. Matthew's under attack and cade it at VSB again?

Probably when there's less than 10 zombies outside.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1372 on: 21 Dec 2009, 21:55 »

Ah, okay. I had barely seen any zombies in pegton, I guess they are all camped outside the hospitals.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1373 on: 21 Dec 2009, 22:39 »

St Matt's has 18 zeds, I'm in St Elizabeth's with two outside and only one is outside St Siricius's. 6 outside of Rowcliffe.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1374 on: 22 Dec 2009, 05:21 »

I've been going around, fixing up buildings. Now I'm camping the PD for some ammo to drive the zeds out of other buildings, and the search rates are completely ridiculously low compared to the ones you get in malls.

Maybe someone should scout to the south and check out Mitchem?
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1375 on: 22 Dec 2009, 08:49 »

St Matt's has 18 zeds, I'm in St Elizabeth's with two outside and only one is outside St Siricius's. 6 outside of Rowcliffe.

Holy crap that's a lot outside the hospital, and they're bound to target other nearby buildings soon.

How is Rowcliffe holding up? Is it powered? I'll just check in a few hours anyway but I'm curious what the condition is like. I've revived pretty much everyone at the cemetery (other than zombie players clogging the line) so I'll see about Somerville tomorrow.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1376 on: 22 Dec 2009, 10:23 »

Rowcliffe's powered and EHB and there are a ton of people in there seemingly from random survivor groups

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1377 on: 22 Dec 2009, 17:29 »

Alright, my zombie-d character has made it back to Pegton, waiting at Somerville for a revive.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• om nom nom nom
« Reply #1378 on: 22 Dec 2009, 22:33 »

Soooooo, the Rowcliffe building was broken into, most of the people inside are now dead.

I am currently a zombie over on Somerville.

Well this sucks.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1379 on: 22 Dec 2009, 23:12 »

Scouted south, Vinetown looks to have minimal zombie activity, pretty well built-up, just a few places ruined, including 3/4 of Mitchem Mall. One zombie in each of the ruined corners, one outside the southeast corner, will probably be back up soon.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1380 on: 23 Dec 2009, 06:00 »

Yeah, Vinetown doesn't look bad at all. Thanks to that I managed to get some green Christmas lights from the mall, so St Matt's is now looking a lot more festive.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

Nodaisho

« Reply #1381 on: 23 Dec 2009, 07:23 »

Apparently there are 16 inside Rowcliffe, how is everyone doing on syringes? Hopefully there aren't any organized groups still going here, maybe some of them will wander off west once Rowcliffe is down, I don't want to have to deal with a crowd of 30+ zombie carolers on the doorstep come Christmas. I don't have nearly enough figgy pudding.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1382 on: 23 Dec 2009, 08:09 »

Down to 3 syringes, crap I was hoping to search for more tomorrow. Well I guess I better hang on to these and spend some time fighting instead of reviving.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1383 on: 23 Dec 2009, 08:14 »

Can anyone find out if Houldenbank has any of its NT buildings up? On the bright side, if they ruin it, either it will be back up soon when they leave or they won't be able to attack anywhere else, not enough numbers.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1384 on: 23 Dec 2009, 08:45 »

Damn, they have a lot of NTs in Houldenbank, I hadn't noticed before! I'll scout out a couple tomorrow.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #1385 on: 23 Dec 2009, 08:59 »

I have 10 syringes, is that enough for a few days?
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1386 on: 23 Dec 2009, 13:10 »

Well it takes 10 AP per revive so do the math. You can only use 4 in a day at most, and that's only if you have a full 50AP saved up AND don't do anything other than run a couple blocks to a revive point, do the revives, and then run a couple blocks back to safety.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1387 on: 23 Dec 2009, 17:42 »

Waiting for a revive in the Pegton cemetary just South of St. Martin's Church.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1388 on: 23 Dec 2009, 20:55 »

Standing at Somerville, waiting for a revive. They took out Cowing PD while I was offline. I think once I get revived and healed, I'm going to see about fixing up Rowcliffe.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #1389 on: 23 Dec 2009, 23:43 »

Well it takes 10 AP per revive so do the math. You can only use 4 in a day at most, and that's only if you have a full 50AP saved up AND don't do anything other than run a couple blocks to a revive point, do the revives, and then run a couple blocks back to safety.
Oh and I totally forgot that we're going snowboarding tomorrow for a few days and I don't know if there's internet access there, so i probably won't be much of a help.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #1390 on: 24 Dec 2009, 08:43 »

Thank you for the revive; I'm now gathering supplies for future plans.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1391 on: 24 Dec 2009, 09:04 »

Can anyone find out if Houldenbank has any of its NT buildings up?

Alright I just went to Houldenbank to do a bit of scouting. First off, the entire northern border is ruined (including Tribe NT,) don't waste you time there.

That said, in the middle of the suburb Owsley NT and the area surrounding it are fully lit up. Just be warned that the bastards are not following their barricade plan at all; all of the marked entry points I tried were overbarricaded, and I eventually entered through Caldecott Library (which is not a marked entry point.)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1392 on: 24 Dec 2009, 13:43 »

Alright, I got zombie-d again, so I'm at Somerville if anyone has syringes to come get me.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1393 on: 24 Dec 2009, 19:41 »

I repaired Cowing and brought it to VSB+2, wasn't sure what the state of the surrounding area was for entry points, and nobody was in there. 10 outside St. Matthews, 6 outside Rowcliffe, which is lit again.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1394 on: 24 Dec 2009, 19:57 »

Revived two people at Somerville, one was Liz, the other I don't know who but it was a pony. Now hiding out somewhere a couple of blocks north-west of Rowcliffe regaining AP. Those were my last 2 syringes though so either we need to clear out those zeds or i'm gonna have to make a run somewhere.

Nodaisho

« Reply #1395 on: 24 Dec 2009, 20:09 »

I think that might have been me you revived, Suentobe Dedgui? Last I saw, Rowcliffe was running again. I didn't check the barricades, but lights were back on and zombies were outside.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #1396 on: 24 Dec 2009, 20:14 »

regardless

Alright I just went to Houldenbank to do a bit of scouting... in the middle of the suburb Owsley NT and the area surrounding it are fully lit up. Just be warned that the bastards are not following their barricade plan at all

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1397 on: 24 Dec 2009, 20:32 »

Rowcliffe's EHB but there's only two of us inside so we could use more people sleeping here to help hold it.

Hmm, do zombies celebrate Christmas? Barharzmazz? Should we be organising a Christmas truce and playing football in the streets?
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

öde

« Reply #1398 on: 24 Dec 2009, 20:39 »

Great, I was in St Matts but I went outside to hack some zombies up. Turns out people have been helpfully overcading so I'm stuck outside..

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1399 on: 24 Dec 2009, 20:45 »

Cowing Way PD is VSB at the moment so that makes a good entry point. To be fair, St Matt's has been under near enough constant assault by reasonable zombie numbers since we got back to Pegton, without it being EHB most of the time we probably would have lost it.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Up