THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 15:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, Hello  (Read 2159 times)

Phalanxe

• Not quite a lurker
  • !
Hi, Hello
« on: 26 Oct 2009, 12:03 »

I don't really post much, just read.  But I want to tell everyone about my music, and maybe have you listen to it, and maybe if that happens, like it.

I have a website, www.bradbocook.com where I have some art and some links to download my albums.
I also have a tumblr, bbooccookk.tumblr.com where I post daily songs.  There are two months worth of songs available to download or stream.  This will probably continue for forever.

I'm not particularly great at telling people about my music, so I hope this doesn't come off in a negative way.
I'm just a person recording sounds that make sense to me.

The daily songs are, for the most part, really barebones.  Guitar and vocals.  Sometimes piano.  Sometimes other things, if I have access to them.
The other stuff (Exit/Exit, Megachurches) is more produced, and I've posted some of it in the mediafire thread.  One of the albums isn't on my website, but I can upload it if you are interested in shoegaze/post-rockish stuff.

So really, thank you for reading.  I hope you can get something out of what I am doing, but if not, that's okay.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Hi, Hello
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2009, 15:48 »

I second the previous statement. Both of them.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Phalanxe

• Not quite a lurker
  • !
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2009, 11:51 »

Thanks for checking it out.  I really do appreciate it. 

I might upload the Megachurches EP to mediafire later today.  I'll update this when I do.

Phalanxe

• Not quite a lurker
  • !
« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2010, 20:08 »

Not to bump a really old post, but I'd just like to say that I am still doing this.  There are 8 months of daily songs available on my website and I still update my tumblr everyday.  If anyone has anything to say, I'd really love to hear it.

Has anyone here ever done anything like this - daily songs/weekly..anything?
Pages: [1]   Go Up