THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 01:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 300790 times)

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #700 on: 11 Nov 2010, 22:26 »

I have a tendency to just wander in the wastes and go after enemies wayyy out of my range. What's this place, Old Olney? Infested with Deathclaws? I haven't fought any of those yet... Eh I'm level 9 with no Large Guns or Energy Weapons. Let's do it!

...I need money to buy a lot of stimpacks.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #701 on: 11 Nov 2010, 23:52 »

Are there any places you can purchase/rent/obtain in New Vegas like the Megaton house in FO3? I had that thing filled to the rafters with gear.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #702 on: 12 Nov 2010, 00:04 »

Yessir, it's much later in the game than the Megaton house was, but you can get a lovely suite on the strip.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #703 on: 12 Nov 2010, 00:13 »

Also, once you finish Boone's quest you're given a room in the Novac hotel that has a bunch of storage space.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #704 on: 12 Nov 2010, 00:19 »

Secret perk! It is actually hilarious.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #705 on: 12 Nov 2010, 00:20 »

I only really use my Megaton house as a reliable bed. For me, gear falls into two categories-

1) Stuff that I'm carrying around that I'm going to use, i.e. all my guns (I have a lot of guns), chems, and the armor that I'm wearing, and maybe one other set of armor with rad resistance or something.

2) Stuff that I've picked up to sell next time I get to a trader, usually valuable raider armor or scrap metal or extra guns that I already have fully-repaired versions of.

If I'm going to use it then I'm probably going to need it in a hurry, so I never really saw the point of keeping things somewhere where you can't whip them out and use them.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

johnny5

• FIGHT YOU
  • pug pug pug
« Reply #706 on: 12 Nov 2010, 09:47 »

i love hoarding in games, because it usually ends up being much neater than if i hoarded in real life. but yeah, i keep things seperated by what i keep and what i sell. i only carry about 8 different kinds of guns on me now, because once you have so many different kinds of guns you start to figure out what is best for you and what's not effective. it's a shame no other weapon uses 9mm bullets, because i dont even use the 9mm or the SBmachinegun anymore!

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #707 on: 12 Nov 2010, 11:23 »

New Vegas has the added incentive to scavenge for junk to make ammo/healing stuff (which is especially important when I'm trying to play a zero-rad count game). Om nom nom.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #708 on: 12 Nov 2010, 13:02 »

I like it when I have ammo that I don't use, because in 3 ammo doesn't have weight, which means I can pick up a crapload of railroad spikes/energy cells/5mm/flamer ammo without worrying about weight and sell it off to take all the credits and stimpaks and good ammo from the next trader I see.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #710 on: 12 Nov 2010, 14:16 »

yeah, I just saw something on Destructoid that said Gamebryo was for sale.

Please somebody buy it and launch it into the sun so that it can't hurt us anymore.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #711 on: 12 Nov 2010, 14:22 »

I would 100% love to see Chicago for Fallout 4 though.

You know, the Fallout 4 built on id Tech and written by Obsidian.

Halfway there motherfuckers.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #712 on: 12 Nov 2010, 15:46 »

Bethesda's not using Tech 5.  It's quoted somewhere that the next game they're doing is an overhauled version of Gamebryo, and that the games after that will use an in-house engine.  That article refers to Zenimax's most recent purchase; Bethsoft's just the publisher.

Gamebryo folding is wonderful news, though.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Melodic

• archive chin panties
« Reply #713 on: 12 Nov 2010, 19:26 »

it's quoted somewhere

it must be troo

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #714 on: 12 Nov 2010, 19:31 »

Todd Howard did in fact say that during the promotion of F:NV.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #715 on: 14 Nov 2010, 03:55 »

I keep feeling like the Legion is pretty underrated in terms of the discussion around the game thus far. Granted, in terms of quests there aren't nearly as many as the NCR has to offer, but as far as setting up an ideological counterpoint to the NCR I think they more than serve their purpose.

Sort of spoilers follow?

As I understand it, Caesar aims for a Hegelian synthesis. I haven't gotten the dialog, but the way it's been explained to me, Caesar surmises that by conquering the NCR, the Legion will gain its strengths but not its weaknesses - the rank brutality of the Legion will be tempered by the NCR's liberal Republican ideals, but unlike the NCR the Legion will be efficient, functional, and capable of holding territory and ensuring its safety (many characters, including Raul and the Arizonan / New Mexican trader at the Fort, emphasize how exceptionally safe Legion interior territories are). Thus the NCR is supposed to be the Greece to the Legion's Rome. In this, the Legion is principled in a way that the NCR isn't - for all its high-minded ideals, none of the NCR brass seem terribly interested in living up to their promises so much as they are in building a territorial empire. Caesar's an idealist - he wants to purify the NCR, and it's hard to argue against the notion that the NCR needs purifying. Nearly everyone you meet in a position of power in the NCR (above the Rangers, who all seem fairly sensible but at the end of the day are soldiers under orders) is petty, shortsighted, or buffoonish. In the cases of the McCarran scientist and Fantastic at HELIOS One, you see how careerist dickheads ignore reason and take credit for other people's work and are rewarded for it. The top brass are cronies of the President, who himself is a stereotypical politician, advocating terrible policies and carelessly throwing the grunts of his army into the meat grinder while he goes around making treacly, pointless speeches and currying favor with citizens who don't know or care how fucked up shit is (Mr. House pegs the NCR as being primarily concerned with comfort and indulgence, and if anyone should know it's him). The Legion encroaches heavily into NCR territory and they don't even seem to notice. Such dysfunction in the Legion would result in crucifixion or worse, in a very short amount of time. Playing the game for the first time you get the feeling that the NCR is hopelessly outmatched unless you personally carry them to victory, at which point they will promptly forget about you and continue to gleefully make a mess of everything they touch. What the Legion is offering is boundless sadism in the short term, and an ideal society in the long term.

(Definitely spoilers here!)

Before I knew about Caesar's plan (if you can call it that), the Speech victory you can pull over on Legate Lanius when not fighting on behalf of the Legion seemed sort of abrupt and nonsensical, but in the proper context it makes perfect sense - you essentially challenge the dialectic and convince Lanius that contrary to what Caesar believes / believed, conquering the NCR will corrupt the Legion and all the systemic problems that the NCR faces will persist in the new order. So Lanius goes back to Arizona until such a time when the Legion is truly capable of bringing functional civilization to the wastes.

SPOILER END

The character of Caesar is written by John Gonzalez but the dialectical reasoning is apparently all Sawyer's work.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2010, 04:04 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #716 on: 14 Nov 2010, 04:42 »

I was planning on going with the Legion for the exact reasons you are mentioning, but I'm (for reasons I can't really remember) playing as a woman, and God dammit I won't work with a bunch of bigots.

"Can I fight in the arena?" "NO YOU ARE A WOMAN DID YOU FORGET THE WAY TO THE KITCHEN!"
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #717 on: 14 Nov 2010, 10:36 »

Yeah, John, I was playing completely on the NCR side (though, fairly noncommittally), especially after encountering Vulpis at Nipton, then got to Hanlon at Camp Golf and learned about Caesar's history and immediately became intrigued that despite his methods, he might be a pretty rational dude. So I'm exploring the Caesar's path now because the NCR seem like a bunch of worthless dickshits.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #718 on: 14 Nov 2010, 12:45 »

So how is that Caravan game working out for everyone? I completely neglected to do the quest dealing with Ringo in Goodsprings - thought someone had to give me the key to the gas station - how the hell was I supposed to know that he was going to give me the prerequisite card deck? So I was glad I discovered Primm Pass while I was poking around in the Ranger Station Charlie area, providing a quick backtrack route without having to wuss out and use quick travel. So then Ringo offers to play against me, "Durr, I'm not very good" while neglecting to tell me to use the arrow keys to select different cards. I never even touched the arrow keys before, argh. I lose, without knowing how, why or what I lost, of course. Ought to listen to that tape, I guess.

I'm also a bit annoyed by the lack of campfires in every major establishment everywhere. How do people cook their food in Primm? Novac? It's not like those burning barrels are good for anything.

KvP mentioned Boone's quest to get a Novac motel room, but I did the (bugged) quest for McBride's cattle and got the key to the apartment as well. Any quest that ups your status with Novac will do. (I'm up to Idolized now.)
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #719 on: 14 Nov 2010, 12:49 »

I'm also a bit annoyed by the lack of campfires in every major establishment everywhere. How do people cook their food in Primm? Novac? It's not like those burning barrels are good for anything.
Ovens, obvs!

There are a couple of quick-travel joints you can run to whenever you need a campfire. Goodsprings Source is one.

Also Sawyer says there are some existing AI bugs in the Caravan game, foremost of which is that the computer will never use face cards against you. Given this, there are a few deck builds that wreck shit 95% of the time. It's like Magic: The Gathering.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #720 on: 14 Nov 2010, 13:54 »

caesar's legion might namedrop hegel but come on they're fascists all the way and i mean that in a philosophical hegel-offshoot kind of way
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #721 on: 14 Nov 2010, 14:01 »

like, look: their political structure is entirely militaristic, individualism and plurality of thought are suppressed in favour of discipline and hierarchy, they view war as not a means but the means of disseminating their ideals, and egalitarianism is completely non-existent on account of they have actual slaves. they will never not be a brutal and oppressive and anti-egalitarian regime. problems with caesar's legion run deeper than short-term crucifixion; there's serious political and philosophical issues with it, the same way that there are within the ncr.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #722 on: 14 Nov 2010, 14:15 »

Well see, I think, despite the obvious superficial connections to Rome, the parallel to them as Rome is false. Caesar reminds me much much more of Genghis Khan. His expansionism and brutality will quickly flame out with his death and in his wake, his lands will splinter among successors' lines. But it's, at least, a decent enough start to bring back unity to the Four Corners area without having the starting point of bullshit and bureaucracy.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #723 on: 14 Nov 2010, 14:33 »

The notion that the Legion is too extreme for its core ideals to be taken seriously is a legitimate position to take. It's another one of the ways in which the Legion is a counterpoint to the NCR - The NCR would like to believe that a post-apocalyptic society can take on all the vestiges of the societies that directly predated the end of the world, whereas the Legion treats the nuclear holocaust as essentially a reset button on history. The Legion is a martial, imperialistic society made up of united or conquered agrarian / hunter-gatherer tribes, just as civilizations were thousands of years ago. It stands to reason that the Legion is more honest about circumstances than the NCR ultimately are - they accept that post-apocalyptia exists in a state of nature. Marx and others posited that true liberty could only be realized in a post-industrial society, and the post-apocalyptic world is quasi-industrial - technology exists but it is scarce to some degree, and thus the NCR has to constantly expand in order to sustain itself. The Legion, on the other hand, is doing just as much with less, because they're not trying to revive a modern society, they're making a society that complements their circumstances.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2010, 14:36 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #724 on: 14 Nov 2010, 15:15 »

On a non-political note:

Jason Bright- crazy? Actually prophetic? Something Obsidian will ever follow up on?
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #725 on: 14 Nov 2010, 15:26 »

Crazy. The REPCONN Test Site rockets are obviously ballistic in design, and the diaries / emails in REPCONN HQ apparently allude to them being highly faulty. Bright obviously wants to go into space but I can't tell if they'd settle for somewhere else on Earth. Even if they made it into space, it's demonstrated by the trapped ghoul in the Test Site basement that ghouls need to eat and drink, so they'd be fucked.

It would be nice if they used the Bright Brotherhood to tie into a Reservation DLC or something. My anticipation for Van Buren DLC is so high it's stupid. I'm bound to be disappointed.

Overall the quest itself is not all that bad, but the Bright Brotherhood is so ridiculous it's up there with the Family from FO3.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2010, 15:29 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Felrender

• Curry sauce
  • Hi there!
« Reply #726 on: 14 Nov 2010, 16:20 »

Everyone in the Mojave is an asshole

They must ALL be killed

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #727 on: 14 Nov 2010, 16:29 »

This is more idle curiosity than anything else, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times while playing through FO3... what is the viability of killing everyone you meet on sight?

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #728 on: 14 Nov 2010, 17:03 »

i think it'll probably limit your quest path

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #729 on: 14 Nov 2010, 17:07 »

Crazy. The REPCONN Test Site rockets are obviously ballistic in design, and the diaries / emails in REPCONN HQ apparently allude to them being highly faulty. Bright obviously wants to go into space but I can't tell if they'd settle for somewhere else on Earth. Even if they made it into space, it's demonstrated by the trapped ghoul in the Test Site basement that ghouls need to eat and drink, so they'd be fucked.

It would be nice if they used the Bright Brotherhood to tie into a Reservation DLC or something. My anticipation for Van Buren DLC is so high it's stupid. I'm bound to be disappointed.

Overall the quest itself is not all that bad, but the Bright Brotherhood is so ridiculous it's up there with the Family from FO3.
Oh no, I don't think they wanted to go into space. That would be crazy! From what I read about the navigation controls, the ones available just before launch, I got a strong impression that it was headed somewhere nearby. Could be a place in the US, could be Japan for all we know.
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #730 on: 14 Nov 2010, 17:31 »

No I think Bright was earnest in his desire to go to another world. Otherwise he wouldn't have a cult, you know?

This is more idle curiosity than anything else, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times while playing through FO3... what is the viability of killing everyone you meet on sight?
The only people in the game you can't kill are the children and Yes Man. You can slaughter everyone else. As Johnny says, it limits your quest possibilities, but there's enough combat exp out there that it shouldn't impede your leveling progress too much.
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2010, 17:33 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #731 on: 14 Nov 2010, 19:16 »

Just got my first corrupted save.

Two hours and several completed quests gone.

Fuck.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #732 on: 14 Nov 2010, 21:32 »

like, look: their political structure is entirely militaristic, individualism and plurality of thought are suppressed in favour of discipline and hierarchy, they view war as not a means but the means of disseminating their ideals, and egalitarianism is completely non-existent on account of they have actual slaves. they will never not be a brutal and oppressive and anti-egalitarian regime. problems with caesar's legion run deeper than short-term crucifixion; there's serious political and philosophical issues with it, the same way that there are within the ncr.

This is why I ended up siding with NCR. I can understand Caesar's philosophy, but the practical methodology is simply unacceptable. The NCR has many, many flaws, but I definitely see them as the least of three evils, and went about my game encouraging alliance with other factions as much as possible. My logic is, the help from the Boomers and BoS will actually enable them to provide better security and work towards the greater good more often even if the higher ups are short-sighted and incompetent. I also (spoiler) convinced the Great Khans to leave, so even if NCR fucks up the Mojave the Khan-Followers alliance to the north should be a decent place for people to go.

One thing I didn't realize is that (spoilers again) if you keep Hanlon's secret instead of telling him to confess, he goes on to be an influential senator in the NCR government. If I ever go on a 'canon' runthrough like I did with Mass Effect before ME2 came out (which would be pointless aside from self-gratification, since there's no way a game with this disparate of endings could have a ME-like import feature), that's definitely one aspect I'll change now that I know what it affects.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #733 on: 14 Nov 2010, 21:51 »

For the PC gamers (what upppppp) the first decent original content mod has been released. Fully voice acted, first in a planned series. Good for the sensible kids who thought the bounty hunting was the funnest part of Red Dead Redemption.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #734 on: 15 Nov 2010, 06:11 »

Oh man, Reservation.

I am 100% down with visiting Fallout LANL, come onnnn DLC
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #735 on: 15 Nov 2010, 10:45 »

im pretty impressed that we just had a convo re: hegelian dialectics and ethical rational action in the context of a video game

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #736 on: 15 Nov 2010, 12:02 »

They done have some smart writers.

Let's play a game.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Cire27

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • Kill You With Folk
    • last.fm
« Reply #737 on: 15 Nov 2010, 14:12 »

I think this is good evidence for videogames = art.
You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #738 on: 15 Nov 2010, 23:23 »

I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #739 on: 16 Nov 2010, 01:28 »

i get what you're saying but also you're a dead man

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #740 on: 16 Nov 2010, 09:04 »

I think that the Legion is claiming that, and that is in fact what Ceaser actually believes will happen. However, I don't think it would out last him. As soon as Ceaser dies his high minded ideas would get crushed flat by the legate, who would simply turn the entire thing into (oddly enough) a kind of post apocalyptic Sparta, the weak dying or being killed to make way for the strong.

I think that Ceaser isn't a Ceaser at all, he's an Alexander playing at philosophy.

Also, whilst the NCR are a bunch of complete dicks there is always the option of changing that with moving the leadership around (something that someone as highly placed as you are if you stick with them would be capable of doing) and with the potential for BoS help, you could easily create a larger coglomerate entity that could unify the entire of America again, and might (perhaps) even turn out better than the old one.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #741 on: 16 Nov 2010, 13:08 »

The idea that a powerful person can change the fundamental nature of a political system through progressive reform is as quaint as Caesar's grand scheme.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

ackblom12

« Reply #742 on: 16 Nov 2010, 13:41 »

not that progressive is a key word in this, but Jerry Falwell did a pretty fantastic (also terrible) job of it with the Moral Majority movement.

Cire27

• Higher than Ol' Scratch
  • Kill You With Folk
    • last.fm
« Reply #743 on: 16 Nov 2010, 13:51 »

i get what you're saying but also you're a dead man

I, uh, what?
You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #744 on: 16 Nov 2010, 14:04 »

He raises a good point though: Caesar's dying, and we see repeatedly throughout the game that his ideals and intellectualism do not extend to the rest of the Legion by any stretch of the imagination. Even if his grand Hegelian synthesis is valid, which is questionable in its own right, who says he doesn't croak during the conquering process and it all goes to hell from there?
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #745 on: 16 Nov 2010, 14:57 »

The latter is merely a pipe dream, something that would not be possible without forging a great deal of contacts, and ensuring that New Vegas gets the best possible deal from the NCR. A desperate hope and a nigh on impossible one, but you recovered the platinum chip didn't you?

The former is more political truth, Ceaser's reforms will not survive him, the Kahns have a greater potential to grow as a society than the legion ever will.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #746 on: 16 Nov 2010, 19:05 »

Ahh too bad I wiped out the Kahns in the first Fallout game then.  If I hadn't they might have grown into a better society in New Vegas.
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2010, 19:27 by Caleb »

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #747 on: 17 Nov 2010, 08:36 »

First DLC Announced. A casino heist by the sound of it. Hmm.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #748 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:40 »

The idea that a powerful person can change the fundamental nature of a political system through progressive reform is as quaint as Caesar's grand scheme.

no way that's totally a false dialectic, it's insanely and obscenely difficult and has to actually be done as a collaboration between several people but caesar's grand scheme is literally fascistic

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #749 on: 18 Nov 2010, 20:37 »

There is a new sky / weather mod and it wrecks ass.

etc.
etc.
etc.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Up