THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 30 Apr 2024, 06:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tai's boob inflation  (Read 37138 times)

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Tai's boob inflation
« Reply #50 on: 13 Jan 2010, 20:27 »

Pintsize needs to cut down on the cake mix, he is getting way too fat

I mean jeez

Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #51 on: 13 Jan 2010, 20:28 »

She used to bind her breasts.
In order to become more attractive to lesbians, she decided to make herself look more like a man.
Yes. Because after all, lesbians are attracted to men.
No, but they are attracted to women who made themselves look male but still have the "right" parts (i.e. the ones lesbians are attracted to).
Well, and you know, attracted to women's personality.  But I know that is boring compared to discussing anatomy  :roll:
To be fair, I think physical attraction is at least as important, if not more so. I mean, I'm attracted to the personalities of my male friends---this is why we are friends---but I do not want to have sex with them. Sexual attraction is more about raw biology than it is about compatible personalities.

Just so you know, there are some people on this forum who are a little sensitive about quoting quotes for the sake of quotiness (quothiness?). 

(tun-NEL, tun-NEL, tun-NEL, ...)
I have taught them well.

Mein Tumblr

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #52 on: 14 Jan 2010, 02:40 »

you know, on a related note I think Faye has been gettin skinnier, or her hips-tummy-boob ratio is looking more and more like an hourglass. She used to complain about being chubby and such, didn't she?
Regrettably there are some (children and morons mostly) who think she has been getting progressively fatter as the strip continues. Probably these are the same sort of "people" that think Hanae here is overweight.
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #53 on: 14 Jan 2010, 05:20 »

I'm definitely happy if Faye would be a little less tank-wise in future again. She never was as heavy as in recent strips before. She is supposed to be on the chubby side - not downright massive.
Carpe Diem

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #54 on: 14 Jan 2010, 06:38 »

Chubby? 

Curvy girls are curvy.  Skinny girls are skinny.  Chubby girls are neither...

Reemember, we're getting a recognizable face and body type from a man who's constantly adjusting his art - the cast is not going to look the same even from one strip to the next! 

On that note, may I say that I didn't really like the redrawn first strip - seeing the "modern" Marten spout those lines to Pintsize made it lose all the charm and naivete that the comic had in the beginning!  A lot of people commented that they wanted more of it.  Please, don't.  Let the old strips be, they worked with the art the way it was, and watching Jeph develop has been a big charm factor of the comic.  Spoiled me for LICD - I thought "wow, this artist sure came a long way!"  Yeah, a very long way - two artist changes! 
« Last Edit: 14 Jan 2010, 19:21 by Carl-E »
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #55 on: 14 Jan 2010, 11:57 »

Saying Faye is downright massive is downright silly.

Mein Tumblr

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #56 on: 14 Jan 2010, 14:25 »

Chubby? 

Reemember, we're getting a recognizable face and body type from a man who's constantly adjusting his art - the cast is not going to look the same even from one strip to the next! 

On that note, may I say that I didn't really like the redrawn first strip - seeing the "modern" Marten spout those lines to Pintsize made it lose all the charm and naivete that the comic had in the beginning!  A lot of people commented that they wanted more of it.  Please, don't.  Let the old strips be, they worked with the art the way it was, and watching Jeph develop has been a big charm factor of the comic.  Spoiled me for LICD - I tough "wow, this artist sure came a long way!"  Yeah, a very long way - two artist changes! 

That'd almost be worthy of a separate thread...
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #57 on: 14 Jan 2010, 19:21 »

Yeah, but I'm lazy. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

not0your0nerd

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #58 on: 14 Jan 2010, 19:33 »

Chubby? 

1. Chubby girls can be curvy, as can skinny girls. curvy is more about ratios of body parts while chubby/skinny just says how much fat is going on there.

2. I know his art is changing, obviously. And I like the changes. I'm just commenting on the changes. Isn't that what this thread is about - how developing characters seem to have developing bodies?

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #59 on: 14 Jan 2010, 22:20 »

As a side note, pudgy pintsize is friggin adorable.

As a guy who might one day have his own gravitational pull I find it weird when people act like someone who isn't blown away by a 10mph wind is morbidly obese. But meh, some of it might have to do with personal tastes as well.
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

ink slinger

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #60 on: 15 Jan 2010, 11:04 »

Isn't that what this thread is about - how developing characters seem to have developing bodies?
This thread is about puberty?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up