THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 06:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 887681 times)

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #50 on: 29 Jan 2010, 11:34 »

Dear Cardinal Fang,
I just want you to know that I didn't have a crappy experience with my wisdom teeth removal. Mine were trying to go in sideways so I had the surgery too. I didn't swell up too bad and the painkillers made me sleep through most days. I think I only woke up to eat some soup and maybe pee and then go watch tv or something with my dad before passing out on the couch again. So sometimes it doesn't suck, even with the surgery! (But yes, don't plan on doing shit for at least a few days)
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #51 on: 29 Jan 2010, 11:51 »

Dear Eric,

As you maybe remember, I had my wisdom teeth removed last year the surgical way, and yeah, it was pretty bad. It hurt like hell for several days, and I had to get special pain killers prescribed to me to be able to cope. However, I am known to be a big wuss and I probably whined a lot more than needed, and the worst part was actually laying there for an hour, listening to the hammering, sawing, feeling the pulling and tasting the blood, which you wont experience since you'll be knocked out anyway! God, how I wish I had been knocked out.

Jeez don't listen to me, it sounds like I've gone through something extremely traumatic. It's not! Yeah, it's awful but there are worse things, and my case was worse than it is for most people, and hopefully worse than it'll be for you. Good luck, you'll be fine!

(Just don't drink through a straw when you're done, it can cause side effects you don't want)

Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #52 on: 29 Jan 2010, 11:56 »

Yeah, when I had my wisdom teeth removed I actually had no issues. Yeah the stitches were a bit gross, but it wasn't anything I couldn't live with. There was no pain, and I wasn't really drugged up. So it ain't all bad!
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #53 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:09 »

Actually... they gave me laughing gas before putting the iv in to knock me out. That was awesome. I remember I heard P-Funk right before passing out, I think I might have even said "gotta have that funk". I hope you get the laughing gas too; it was actually really really helpful with the anxiety plus it makes you awesome.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #54 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:25 »

Dear blug thard,

Last night, I got bored, so I made a recording! The a cappella intro kinda blows and I made a few mistakes where them wordz get really goddamn fast, but other than that I am pretty proud of how this turned out.

Edit: Should mention that because my dad deleted Adobe Reader from the computer in his OMG VIRUZ HUNT, this entire thing would not be possible had I not made Shane download my ministudio's instruction manual .pdf and email it as an attachment so I could see it using Google Docs.

Love,
Me!
« Last Edit: 29 Jan 2010, 12:28 by Patrick »
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #55 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:31 »

Actually... they gave me laughing gas before putting the iv in to knock me out. That was awesome. I remember I heard P-Funk right before passing out, I think I might have even said "gotta have that funk". I hope you get the laughing gas too; it was actually really really helpful with the anxiety plus it makes you awesome.

Man, they gave me gas too I think and were like "okay now count backwards to from ten to zero, you'll be asleep before you know it" and to myself I was all like "fuck you guys, I'm going to be awake when I reach zero you'll see". Next thing I know I woke up and I no longer had wisdom teeth. Laughing gas makes me aggressive?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #56 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:32 »

Patrick, I want you to record more songs so I can listen to them because I really like that recording.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #57 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:39 »

Edit: Should mention that because my dad deleted Adobe Reader from the computer in his OMG VIRUZ HUNT, this entire thing would not be possible had I not made Shane download my ministudio's instruction manual .pdf and email it as an attachment so I could see it using Google Docs.

I am that awesome.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #58 on: 29 Jan 2010, 12:56 »

Dear Cardinal Fang,
I just want you to know that I didn't have a crappy experience with my wisdom teeth removal. Mine were trying to go in sideways so I had the surgery too. I didn't swell up too bad and the painkillers made me sleep through most days. I think I only woke up to eat some soup and maybe pee and then go watch tv or something with my dad before passing out on the couch again. So sometimes it doesn't suck, even with the surgery! (But yes, don't plan on doing shit for at least a few days)

This is pretty much the same as with me.  My teeth were trying to grow in sideways and were pushing my teeth together towards the front--ruining years of braces work.  The painkillers helped, and i got to sleep and eat pudding and ice cream all the time.  I watched The Price is Right a lot.
Unfortunately, I got mine out during the summer, so I didn't miss any school, and I did miss an outing with friends to see the new Die Hard :(
So, other than missing social events it was very ok.

On a side note:  So in this "blog thread," we just write stuff about what's goin on with ourselves?  I never even looked at the other Blog thread more than a few times--it was too intimidating with it's many many pages.

Sooo, right now I'm working on making an awesome "Yay! You're Back From Germany!" mixCD for my girlfriend.  I still need to cut out about 20min before I can get to thinking about how I'm gonna do the artwork--previously I've photoshopped together series of pictures for the cover, but this time I'm thinking I wanna draw something.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #59 on: 29 Jan 2010, 13:01 »

glyphic based on yr first bands infulences it sounds like that band probably ruled. also it says you guys are from the same city, yr old band break up?

also yeah bail out of that band. shows at hot topic are the lamest thing. go hit up some haus shows and make friends with kids, surely somebody else at a haus show is trying to sound like hot water music.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #60 on: 29 Jan 2010, 13:23 »

Laughing gas is pretty awesome. I think they asked me to count backwards and I said ok and don't remember anything after that. Then I was awake and my mom was helping me get into the car and then suddenly we were home and she was helping me out of the car and then I got inside and passed out. Also everything was really funny. But I do not recommend once you are rational again to watch any sort of comedy. Laughing is probably the worst thing when you're recovering from that, pain killers or no.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #61 on: 29 Jan 2010, 13:33 »

Eli, what kind of music do you want to make? Because I know St. Louis had a pretty decent punk scene for awhile, and a hardcore scene, and I know there were a lot of awesome as hell experimental/noise groups around here that I was into for awhile. Don't forget these guys are from here. I am good friends with their ex-drummer(who is still really good friends with them). He lives in Granite City, if you'd be interested in maybe seeing if you guys could get something together.

Also, this dude is from here and makes some of my favorite music. I could list good bands from St. Louis all day, but I feel a bit silly doing it. But yeah, we've got an alright music scene, you just gotta dig. You already know about the Lemp, so you're on a good start. Have you tried talking to those dudes there?
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #62 on: 29 Jan 2010, 14:02 »

I <3 laughing gas.

When I got my tooths out, they had to give me gas to stick the IV in because needles make me shit the bed and it was basically the coolest shit ever.

They were all "count backwards" and I was like "eff that, The Cars are playing over the speakers, I'm gonna dance." and then I was in space, laughing uncontrollabley at our puny Sun.

Then I was home in my bed with the tv on and my mom sitting nearby.

DRUGS KICK ASS
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #63 on: 29 Jan 2010, 14:37 »

I was watching Firefly as those drugs wore off. Best day ever.
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #64 on: 29 Jan 2010, 14:49 »

83% in my web design coursework hell yesssssssssssssssss!

That is a very firm First, I am VERY fucking pleased!
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #65 on: 29 Jan 2010, 14:50 »

glyphic based on yr first bands infulences it sounds like that band probably ruled. also it says you guys are from the same city, yr old band break up?
Yeah. We broke up because our drummer couldn't keep up and the other guitarist joined a metal band. Sigh.

Emaline,

I went to college with Aaron from the Dynamos. Plus, the drummer from my band is good friends with Nathan from Target Market (who is now in the Dynamos). You're right. I'm just retarded. I should be out there talking with dudes and ladies about making sweet sweet music. If you know anyone who is looking to jam, I would be interested in talking with them at least.

Plus, you're right. There are quite a few good local bands. However, you cannot deny that they are vastly outweighed by dudes who think playing a Mike Judy Production is the height of cool.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #66 on: 29 Jan 2010, 15:01 »

hey screw you bmv books for only giving me like $5 for all those hardcovers i sold to you, who the heck do you think you are?
okay yeah i guess you are actually a pretty awesome bookstore with a really great selection and i'm essentially just shitting up your store with my shitty books but... come on, give me more than $5 for all that. i'm poor.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #67 on: 29 Jan 2010, 15:04 »

I'd say that's probably how it is most places, but I've never really checked out music scenes anywhere else. But I mean, dudes who listen to Creed are just as likely to want to start a band as dudes who listen to Sonic Youth. One is just easier to find than the other.

But yeah, I will totally ask around and see if anybody I know is interested in rocking out.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #68 on: 29 Jan 2010, 15:12 »

I just found out that apparently Japanese mayo is really hard to find in Australia, something to do with how it has too high a ratio of eggs? This sucks because I totally have a crush on Japanese mayo. Fuck Australia has some weird laws.

Dude this is not true. They practically sell Japanese mayo on street corners in Sydney, so maybe it is just a Perth thing because you're so far away from everything people feel like they can make up stories about the rest of the world.

It is a little pricey though.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #69 on: 29 Jan 2010, 15:39 »

I'd say that's probably how it is most places, but I've never really checked out music scenes anywhere else. But I mean, dudes who listen to Creed are just as likely to want to start a band as dudes who listen to Sonic Youth. One is just easier to find than the other.

But yeah, I will totally ask around and see if anybody I know is interested in rocking out.

Dude get over to the Bay Area and we will fuckin' slay

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #70 on: 29 Jan 2010, 15:59 »

hey screw you bmv books for only giving me like $5 for all those hardcovers i sold to you, who the heck do you think you are?
okay yeah i guess you are actually a pretty awesome bookstore with a really great selection and i'm essentially just shitting up your store with my shitty books but... come on, give me more than $5 for all that. i'm poor.
Tania I guess I have known you for a while now and I think you're pretty rad but if it comes down to you or the late-night used book store I know who I'd pick.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #71 on: 29 Jan 2010, 16:03 »

our divorce was hard enough as is james, just stop rubbing it in and let me move on please
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #72 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:08 »

Oh god I'm multiposting but I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW SHITFUCK YEAH

It's at the coffee shop downtown where I am pretty certain I will be hired on the spot y0, and if I am hired I am pretty certain I can get myself a fairly regular music gig there.

Fuck yeah I'll be the perfect coffee shop prick, I will wear my cap and have a ponytail and a shirt collar folded down over the top of my sweater and I'll wear my messenger bag and get Buddy Holly glasses and start listening exclusively to local bands that don't even exist anymore and only hang out with people who wear skinny jeans or corduroy pants FUCK YEAH

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #73 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:14 »

So for dinner my mom made some soup and then left for work and left in the crockpot. She told my dad to put some barley from a brand new box of barley into it at a certain time. So he does that and dumps it in there and leaves again.
I come home from school and there are bugs all over the counter and all over the barley box. I spray them and clean them up and go back to doing stuff. I go back over there and there is more. I look in the crockpot and see little thyme pieces on top.
My mom comes home and I tell her about it. She goes over and sees little thyme pieces in the soup and figures out that there were weevils in our box of barley and now they are in our soup.
Soup ruined.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #74 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:23 »

Ohgod my dad is eating it.

torontoguy2k8

• Plantmonster
« Reply #75 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:40 »

It's at the coffee shop downtown where I am pretty certain I will be hired on the spot y0, and if I am hired I am pretty certain I can get myself a fairly regular music gig there.

Fuck yeah I'll be the perfect coffee shop prick, I will wear my cap and have a ponytail and a shirt collar folded down over the top of my sweater and I'll wear my messenger bag and get Buddy Holly glasses and start listening exclusively to local bands that don't even exist anymore and only hang out with people who wear skinny jeans or corduroy pants FUCK YEAH

Oh hey! I wear corduroy pants! XD

Hello new bloggy thread!

So I'm going to meet a friend to go see Avatar tomorrow, and while this is an awesome thing, I have recently discovered that this movie apparently makes people go all emo and /wrists because they can't join this movie. This creeps me the fuck out. I REALLY wanna see this movie, but I don't exactly know how to cope with a theater full of people who take movies too seriously. I try not to judge people whenever I can, but that's still creepy.

It has also come to my attention that an un-toasted Quiznos sandwich contains only 2/5ths the total awesome of a regularly toasted sandwich.

In other news, the insomnia monster has returned in full force, and I have yet found any effective means of killing it.

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #76 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:46 »

the above is a wonderful example of a terrible post
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #77 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:51 »

Oh hey! I wear corduroy pants! XD

Hello new bloggy thread!

So I'm going to meet a friend to go see Avatar tomorrow, and while this is an awesome thing, I have recently discovered that this movie apparently makes people go all emo and /wrists because they can't join this movie. This creeps me the fuck out. I REALLY wanna see this movie, but I don't exactly know how to cope with a theater full of people who take movies too seriously. I try not to judge people whenever I can, but that's still creepy.

It has also come to my attention that an un-toasted Quiznos sandwich contains only 2/5ths the total awesome of a regularly toasted sandwich.

In other news, the insomnia monster has returned in full force, and I have yet found any effective means of killing it.

Oh hey! I haven't seen that movie yet either!

Hello new bloggy thread,

So I'm going to see Wicked tomorrow with a bunch of my theatrefag friends. I really want to see it but from I can tell, after you leave you will be singing the songs from it for a while because they're stuck in your head. I will probably be one of these people. I REALLY want to see it but I'm not sure if I can take the whole ride home with a car full of people who are singing the whole time.

In other news, there were bugs all over my counter earlier and I could not, for a while, find where they were coming from!

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #78 on: 29 Jan 2010, 17:58 »

New Blog Thread, I know we have not be acquainted, but it will cme don't worry. Don't be shy, make yourself at home.

Today, with my English class, we went to Dawson College to watch a play. It's called "Beside Herself", written by Sarah Daniels. I absolutely loved it, and there was a cute girl playing a punk girl which adds up to her cuteness.  Bad side: I forgot my tuque there and there's a fucking freezing wind today.

With love,
Anthony
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #79 on: 29 Jan 2010, 18:00 »

I have no idea what is going on.

Oh hey guys. Tonight was alright. As some of you may have noticed I was meant to play some tunes tonight in a club and I didn't know what to play cause UK indie ain't my schtlick. Turned out that I could just play whatever the shit I wanted to. I mean, I played The prodigy followed by Iggy Pop followed by Girl Talk followed by Beck followed by Phoenix etc etc. It was pretty rad, and people rocked out, and when people requested shit it wasn't lame music and I had it so it was cool.

And then (here's it is!) I got paid! Sweet. I got 100 pounds to play music that I probably would have enjoyed rocking out to on my own for a shit load of people for 2.5 hours. I mean, let's do the math here people, that's 40 pounds an hour (not really, as most of that money goes to our radio station but shit son, DJing is apparently where it's at).

Fuck yeah! I wish I did this every week (sadly next week another member of our radio station gets to do it).

And then also some friends were meant to come to hang out with me but they were dicks ( :x ) and didn't come (cause it was 5 quid to get in, so a little acceptable), but haha, the club that they went to got shut down this week, so joke's on them!

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #80 on: 29 Jan 2010, 18:22 »

2k8 I do not know what you are talking about regarding /wrists over Avatar. It is a really pretty movie. People get into things. People get over things. If you hear someone saying how sad they are because they can't turn into a giant blue alien and run in the rainforest, odds are they probably aren't that sad and they won't think much about the rainforest after they watch The Book of Eli or whatever else.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #81 on: 29 Jan 2010, 19:16 »

Ohgod my dad is eating it.

Ohhhhh dear. Did he eventually find out? You must finish this story! It's gross but entertaining!

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #82 on: 29 Jan 2010, 19:46 »

He already knew about it when he ate it! He looked them up on the internet and it said it's fine to eat them so he did. And then my brother did too. I ate pepperoni rolls instead.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #83 on: 29 Jan 2010, 21:50 »

start listening exclusively to local bands that don't even exist anymore and only hang out with people who wear skinny jeans or corduroy pants FUCK YEAH

I do these things :( A lot. And reminisce about the good old days of when those bands were around. Because man, those were some of the best times. And man, we were so young then, and life was full of promise and the world was just opening up to us and things were great and I had goals.

Now I am bitter, and things are hopeless, and the world is no longer bright and beautiful, and is instead dark and ugly and it is raining outside, and no one wears bright colors.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #84 on: 29 Jan 2010, 22:26 »

the above is a wonderful example of a terrible post

Thanks for posting a better one there bro

Emaline if it makes you feel better I really wish that this one local act, Runaway Tim, hadn't broken up. I don't give a fuck if they wanted to be college-learned or not, they were pretty boss even if the one guy did play a shitty Jag-Stang

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #85 on: 29 Jan 2010, 22:37 »

Man. Leon Peartree was so good. And now they are broken up and I missed their last concert.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #86 on: 29 Jan 2010, 22:43 »

Despite some airline naffness, bought tickets to tokyo.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

calenlass

• queefcicle!
« Reply #87 on: 30 Jan 2010, 00:02 »

Hello, blog thread. It is nice to know people will still have some place to post their bloggy blogs. I will go back to avoiding you like the plague now.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #88 on: 30 Jan 2010, 00:03 »

Quote from: squawk from five months ago and also s-k
why do good things never wanna stay
it's time to stop posting

SilentJ

• Beyoncé
  • You're talking shit. Explain yourself.
    • I say things sometimes.
« Reply #89 on: 30 Jan 2010, 00:41 »

Oh hey blog thread.

Spring semester starts on monday, I am kind of excited!  Signed myself up for a Business of Music class and a Music Technology class this time around, I'm really interested to see what those have me doing.  Being a music major is pretty rad, I have decided.
i shotgunned a beer, made my facebook pic an american flag, and have been yelling "AMURIKA" all evening.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #90 on: 30 Jan 2010, 01:11 »

Oh shit so many posts since I was last in here. So:

glyphic: play metal, you gigantic wussbag. metal is the best.

Nick: Yeah I was talking to my gf (I found her!) and she said that Kewpie is pretty easy to find, if a little pricey. I just got the impression that it was hard to find from one single blog post, I mean I haven't even gone out and looked for it. I am a bit too credulous for my own good?

Emilio: Fuck yeah doggie, we are booking our tickets to NY on Monday, including a two day stop-off in Tokyo from July 17-19. We are hoping to stay in a capsule hotel! (probably this one in Akihabara because it was one of the few I could find that would both allow female guests and allows you to stay more than one day) I know it's very unlikely you'll get a chance to come down and hang but here's hoping?

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #91 on: 30 Jan 2010, 01:22 »

I am so tired. I was painting scenery til 2am then I waited til the lighting guy Marvin had finished at about half two, meaning I wasn't in bed til three. Then I woke up at eight as if someone had stuck a cattleprod in me, and now I am going back to the theatre for at least another twelve hours.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #92 on: 30 Jan 2010, 05:52 »

This is pretty much the same as with me.  My teeth were trying to grow in sideways and were pushing my teeth together towards the front--ruining years of braces work.  The painkillers helped, and i got to sleep and eat pudding and ice cream all the time.

See this is where I got lucky. I had a similar issue with not enough room for all my teeth, except my wisdom teeth weren't the ones coming out sideways, it was my canine. By removing a bunch of molars the dentist made enough room for my wisdom teeth to come out normally and my orthodontist could straighten the canine. So I didn't need the full knockout, they just shot me with some local anesthetic.

Friends were saying they'd have gone for the full knockout anyway but that's just weird to me. If I have a choice, I will stay awake thank you very much.
« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2010, 06:00 by jhocking »

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #93 on: 30 Jan 2010, 07:04 »

He already knew about it when he ate it! He looked them up on the internet and it said it's fine to eat them so he did. And then my brother did too. I ate pepperoni rolls instead.

Lolz but ewwwwww!

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #94 on: 30 Jan 2010, 09:07 »

Bloggett,

I am tired and cannot sleep and I am trying to not take melatonin. And I could not sleep in this morning because my boyfriend is going to a MTG pre-release, and his friend is coming over. I'm supposed to get breakfast out of the deal, but the friend just called saying he was almost here, and the bf is just now showering, and we still need to get stuff for breakfast. So, I don't know.

But I am fine and things are great because I am up and watching cartoons, and oh my god Saturday morning cartoons! Things are pretty great.

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #95 on: 30 Jan 2010, 09:19 »

recap of the week:

monday:  burrito night!
tuesday:  photo shoot!
wednesday:  dharma lounge with friends!  guys who like me think that being mean & weird is the way to my heart but oh well!
thursday:  birthday dinner! then hanging out with my stoner friend & all his stoned friends i'd never met before & videochatting together with strangers from the internet!  then dancing on a cube!  then i got pulled over AGAIN what the fuck and the cop made me say my ABCs because he didn't believe that i was sober!
friday:  was gonna see a show but the weather was shit & i am poor so i hung out with other really stoned stoner friends and watched bad tv!
saturday:  SNOW!  but i am stuck inside doing homework, and then i have to go to work... but i am going to a fucking sweet show tonight!
sunday:  packing & moving & seeing my friend's band play!  & maybe squeezing in a girls' night somewhere in there!

i'm not really sure how i am managing all this with a 50+hr work week & a full load of coursework. but deciding not to sleep anymore is working out pretty well so far!
« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2010, 09:21 by iamiam »
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #96 on: 30 Jan 2010, 09:48 »

2k8 I do not know what you are talking about regarding /wrists over Avatar. It is a really pretty movie. People get into things. People get over things. If you hear someone saying how sad they are because they can't turn into a giant blue alien and run in the rainforest, odds are they probably aren't that sad and they won't think much about the rainforest after they watch The Book of Eli or whatever else.

I think he is talking about something like this.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #97 on: 30 Jan 2010, 14:24 »

I'm sorry but if somebody's such a bleeding-heart hippie that they think they should end their life over not being an alien space-hippie, then fuck them, I don't want them on my planet anyway. Don't waste resources that I could be consuming if you're not gonna fuckin' do anything to improve the human condition.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #98 on: 30 Jan 2010, 14:41 »

what

(I was originally going to post "what does being a bleeding-heart hippie have to do with anything?" but that would imply the other parts of your post make sense.)

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #99 on: 30 Jan 2010, 15:19 »

I also wish i could be a member of a primitive society that is able to overcome its limitations only through the help of The White Man.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 81   Go Up