THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 887888 times)

Barmymoo

• Mentat
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #300 on: 06 Feb 2010, 07:24 »

Not sure what happened, I just keeled over. I was in the shower room (thankfully fully clean and clothed) and I felt it coming so I opened the door and the next thing I knew someone was shaking me. Then I went out again and they called a paramedic.

I'm fine now though! The ballet flashmob was this lunchtime and it went really well; we had a huge crowd of people and a sneaky media contingent so good publicity for the show :) Now I have to do a lot of reading and write an essay that was due in half an hour ago.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #301 on: 06 Feb 2010, 08:01 »

One possible thing:  Syncope
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #302 on: 06 Feb 2010, 11:27 »

A lot of fainting is from dehydration too, so drink up! Every time I've almost fainted (I never actually went all the way but I did have a sweet collapse once. don't think i've lost consciousness or if i did it was only for a second or two) it was due to a panic attack
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #303 on: 06 Feb 2010, 11:51 »

sometimes people faint because they smoke too much pot.

do you smoke too much pot May? do you?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #304 on: 06 Feb 2010, 13:44 »

man I have never had that problem

Anyways, I just jumped off the roof of a van into a huge snowbank!  It was fun!  And wet!  I am probably going to go do it again, after I dig my car out.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #305 on: 06 Feb 2010, 18:07 »

Dear blag,

The rest of my shit from Sitka arrived today, including my computer. Unfortunately, USPS fucked up my hard drive somehow. God damn it I even wrote the word "COMPUTER" in like 10cm capitals in like 5 different places on the box. So now I've gotta try doing a repair install of XP, 'cause it says there's a .dll file missing or corrupted.

eiourjgsoiergim

In other news though I have my amp, and it's all hooked up. Gonna plug my gee-tar in and WAAAAAIL.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

fatty

• FIGHT YOU
    • the Notorious F.A.T.T.Y.
« Reply #306 on: 07 Feb 2010, 02:38 »

Dear blog thread,

So I'm looking for a job right now, without much success. Since graduating I've just been hanging out and partying and spending too much time online. I've been looking for a few weeks for a job in my industry for the year before I go back to do my Masters next year. As I'm still living at home, things are not too tough money wise, but though I can go out whenever I want, I feel bad because I should be concentrating on getting a job. But it's not like I can look at job ads all day, there's not enough of them!

Since my mum is in Human Resources, she's mentored everyone I know on job hunting and careers, except me. I think it's because we annoy each other, and she wants to give me space. I get the feeling she thinks I'm incapable and she's really critical. So I avoid talking to my parents about it. I go out weeknights and some weekends and spend the rest of the time moping around on the internet playing flash games while all my friends are working.

Please dream job, come soon or I'm going to go stir crazy! I hate being at home all the time, it makes me lethargic and bored and moody. I'm a top student and I work really hard I promise I'll do anything. For any money! Just give me something to do!

I am doing organising for events on a national scale in April, so that involves having initiative and stuff, but it's kind of hard to because I'm so lethargic. But basically that is all that's keeping me going! And right now I'm doing all by myself, which kinda sucks.

Anyway, if you got through that, chat with me online, I'M BORED. MOPE MOPE.

Edit: This is a great post >>

fuck that nonsense. Maybe I have just moved on from sci-fi. I am going down to the used bookstore and picking up The Grapes of Wrath because I got a quarter of the way through that then left it behind in Ontario and also I'm picking up Sanctuary because my friend said she is studying it in an english class and it reminder her of me for some reason. I will read those books at the cafe that is only open till 5PM and I will knit as well. I will eat fried rice for supper and drink wine and think deep thoughts about existence because life is beautiful and meaningful if so we make it.
est: she is basically an ass to everyone

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #307 on: 07 Feb 2010, 02:41 »

Old friend I haven't seen in years invited me over to do acid at his place tonight is this awesome y/n

I went, tripped, punched cones,  played Donkey Kong Country 2 and watched Human Giant. Had a grand olde time, no real "come-down" to speak of, felt better in the morning than I do even if I only had two beers.

I think I could get used to this lark. (to be fair I'm pretty sure it was a weak hit because most of the time I just felt like I was really super-stoned with only a few hallucinations every now and then)

Plus, had a really great time catching up with a friend who I hadn't seen since I was like 19, yet still have more in common with than most of the friends I see all the time.

EDIT to clarify: For the record this is the first time I had done acid
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2010, 02:45 by David_Dovey »
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #308 on: 07 Feb 2010, 02:44 »

I live in a house with ViolentDove now! We had a party last night which was pretty successful! Also today we tried introducing my cat to his housemate's dog and it went as well as it could. They just sat there quietly staring at each other and shaking which was pretty funny and cute.
I don't have any furniture till Wednesday and I have no money at all until next weekend but it is all okay. Hooray!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #309 on: 07 Feb 2010, 04:19 »

Last night I went to a party at the house of some of the first Melbourne Friends I made when I moved down here. I've been to plenty of parties at that house but this was the most enjoyable one, partly because it was mostly populated by people I hadn't met a dozen or so times before at those previous parties. Some time into the night talk turned to possibly decamping to a warehouse party happening nearby, and after an hour or so of people talking about going there (and steadily getting drunker and drunker) some of us finally set off. Things took a bad turn pretty much straight away with some drunken falling off bicycles that spiraled into relationship melodrama between the girl who'd been the prime mover behind the "let's go to the warehouse party" scheme  (the warehouse party was being hosted by a friend of hers) and her (very drunk) girlfriend. Girl 1 marched off in the direction of the party with myself and a really nice Scottish guy I'd met a couple of times previously in tow (because she was getting stoppy and shouting at everyone to follow her) while a couple of other people stayed behind to try to get Girl 1's very drunk girlfriend into a taxi home. A couple of blocks down the street my party stumbled upon some house party, so Girl 1 and the Scottish being drunk, went in to check it out, while me, being sober and inclined to think that crashing someone's party is Uncool, stayed outside under pretence of waiting to see if the others were following.

After about ten or fifteen minutes I got fed up and decided to head home, but then Girl 1 and the Scottish guy re-emerged and we continued our trek towards the Warehouse party. By now it was past 2 in the morning.

Well, this being a scheme instigated by a drunk person, it will come as no surprise to any of you to learn that the warehouse party was much further away than previously suggested. After a very slow walk with lots of stops for drunken phone calls and random drunken conversations (and drunken alley urination) we finally got to the warehouse party just before 3 in the morning. The others arrived literally about 5 minutes after us, despite the fact that we had at least half an hour's head start on them. The warehouse party itself was pretty cool, but I really wanted to get home so I could at least try to get into bed before 4 in the morning, especially because I've been having a little trouble getting to sleep recently, so I only stayed at the party for about ten minutes before hailing a taxi.

I eventually got to sleep probably some time around 5, and got about 5 hours sleep which is much less than my usual, luxurious 8-9 hours, so I was pretty groggy all today. I had a nice nap around 6 this evening which perked me up no end, plus lots of chocolate and tea and coffee because (standard fuggy Sunday diet) and I baked some bread (yum!), and then tonight because it's such a lovely night (around 25 degrees C and still and full of crickets singing) I went for a bike-ride for about an hour along a bike path that follows one of Melbourne's suburban train lines. I found a tram depot! Which was pretty cool. Then I got home and found out that the Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher was just about to start (and everyone knows that trashy genre movies are the best thing on a sleep Sunday night) so now I'm watching that. Then tomorrow I get to say in all morning watching the Superbowl and indulging myself with coffee and almond croissants!

Good weekend.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #310 on: 07 Feb 2010, 06:25 »

Good weekend indeed!

I spent yesterday night at a bar at uni where they did all sorts of weird games, we were divided into groups of 7-8 and had to run from stand to stand, the most fun one being the one where we had to pull a thread through the clothes of every group member (up pant legs, down dresses etc)  while riding an elevator up and down and singing songs. After that we walked towards one of my favorite bars where we were going to meet up with a few other friends, but when we got there we got stopped at the door. I showed my ID and they were all "sorry, you can't get in", which made me confused because it's a 20+ place and I'm 21. So I asked why, and he said "Well, you're 21 and this place is 23+ on Saturday nights... so, enjoy your time here tonight!" I have no idea why he let me in after all, but I'm glad he did because I had a great time, spent most of the rest of the night dancing and talking to my friends who are going to NYC with me soon, so now we're all super excited about that as well! Eeee!
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2010, 06:28 by Metope »
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #311 on: 07 Feb 2010, 06:27 »

Yesterday was the Taste of Soulard. All the restaurants in the area had samples of their food available. I thought it was a good way to get lunch. It turned out to be a good way to start drinking at 11:00 a.m. and not stop until midnight. I haven't done that since college. It went pretty well, I guess. Didn't do anything stupid.

Today is the dog parade. There are going to be dogs in costumes. I am going to lose my mind.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #312 on: 07 Feb 2010, 08:01 »

So, this past Friday Winter Session at my school ended, and Spring Semester starts on Tues (would've been Mon, but AWESOME HUGE SNOW STORM HAPPENED!), and almost all of my friends went home for the weekend.  It was just me and my girlfriend's roommate.  We played in the snow, watched old Nickelodeon associated things (Snow Day, Good Burger, The Amanda Show), and she helped me make a cardboard bass for her roommate.
And, on a related note, I'm going to see my girlfriend for the first time in 7 weeks today! (hopefully, that is, if she can get back to school with all the snow) She's back from Germany.

And, Super Bowl Party tonight to welcome back everyone who abandoned us this weekend

Now I leave to trudge through the 1.5 to 2 feet of snow to get some pancakes for breakfast.  Adieu.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

plumbob78

• Obscure cultural reference
  • ¡Viva la revolución!
« Reply #313 on: 07 Feb 2010, 10:05 »

It snowed tons this weekend. This morning I walked down the street for breakfast, then spend a couple hours (on and off, not continuous) digging my car out. Now I'm hungry again. I think I will go down the street for pizza.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #314 on: 07 Feb 2010, 10:41 »

this weekend is brittany being really american weekend. yesterday i went to a monster truck rally. here's a truck crushing a hippie van! take that, hippie van and here is a flying monster truck. then we played pool for a while and i am really bad at pool, so we went to another bar where i ran into my friend's friend Gabe and we took a picture to send to the friend where i look terrifying (more than usual). and since i was so drunk and i miscalculated where my friend lived (i thought she lived close so i could maybe get a ride, but it was far enough where i would have felt like an asshole making her go out of her way), i ended up passing out at my friends' place, which was really really nice and where my car was anyway. i snuck out early this morning (after making the bed and trying to clean up a little) all hungover and now my floater in my eye is more annoying than usual

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #315 on: 07 Feb 2010, 12:37 »

Dilemma: when I do not take Vicodin, my mouth hurts so much I feel like I'm going to vomit, and I cannot work.  When I do take Vicodin, I get totally zonked and pass out for a couple of hours at a time.

I might cancel my class tomorrow (I'm sure my students will be heartbroken).

pilsner

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #316 on: 07 Feb 2010, 13:46 »

If you haven't taught on Vikes, you haven't taught at all.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #317 on: 07 Feb 2010, 13:51 »

experiment with dosages.

or consult a health professional.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #318 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:17 »

Guys I figured out how I can hide my smoking habit from my parents so's I don't actually have to quit. It is called "herring in wine sauce" and it is very tasty and I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner, I fuckin' love that shit. And the smell will drown out ANY OTHER SMELL EVER.

Also guys I wound up going to my friend George's house and watched The Fantastix Mr. Fox with him, his neighbor TJ, and his coworker Sierra (the Cute Girl at the coffee shop). The movie was great! After that he decided it was time to listen to some short-wave radio. That was fun as BALLS. We heard this religious broadcast that was like *static static noise* "---must be brought forward as a blood sacrifice before God!" and we all just kinda stared wide-eyed at each other for a second. Best night ever.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #319 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:43 »

The girl is named Sierra?

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #320 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:43 »

Seriously?

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #321 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:44 »

Quote from: Dictionary.com
a chain of hills or mountains

Well okay I guess that could be descriptive so fair enough.

RallyMonkey

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #322 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:49 »

Around here Sierra and Ciera are really common names.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #323 on: 07 Feb 2010, 17:53 »

America.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #324 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:01 »

Bogans

My favourite on that list is Xal (Crystal. Get it, like Xmas?).
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2010, 18:03 by Eris »
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #325 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:03 »

Around here Sierra and Ciera are really common names.

By "here" I assume you mean crazy-town. Possibly this is a generational thing (ie. sometimes names suddenly appear and become popular, I think this was discussed in Freakonomics) but I've lived in many places and have never encountered someone named Sierra.

Naming your kid Sierra would be like naming them Adirondack, or possibly Pepsi.
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2010, 18:06 by jhocking »

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #326 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:11 »

Or D'Brickashaw!

Wait no that's in a league of its own.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #327 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:12 »

The girl is named Sierra?

I mean, I didn't name her and she didn't ask for that name

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #328 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:17 »

Hey, I'm not criticising the girl. But I'm getting the feeling that American parents collectively need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #329 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:23 »

You and me have roughly the same amount to go. I'm 200ish trying to get to 185. Wanna be workout e-buddies?

hahah Ten pounds is just my short term goal. Ideally, I'd like to lose a lot more. But yeah! I'd totally be down for being e-workout buddies!

Also, guys, Sierra/Ciera are pretty common names. Hell, Cursive has a song about a girl named Sierra.

Dear Blog Thread,

This weekend has been both super stressful and super relaxing. Basically, boyfriend and I got into a huge fight about how I feel like he has a lot more involved in his ex-fiance than he should(I found out today that he has still been paying her phone bill since they broke up over a year ago). He later on he talked to her about their relationship, and she apparently got super pissed, sent me some crazy texts, then today started more shit and turned his phone off.

On top of that our dog has just lost his fucking mind. I have no clue what his deal it. We had him trained pretty well, he was "pottying" outside, not in his crate, he was learning sit, and lay down, and be still, and don't jump and he was just in general showing some degree of intelligence. And then within this past week he has been going in his crate. As in my boyfriend will take him outside, he'll go outside, then we put him in his crate so we could go out, and he goes in there! This was maybe 5 minutes after he went outside. Then today, as my boyfriend was leaving, he bolted out the door(the dog, not the boyfriend), and after my boyfriend caught him and bought him inside, the dog just laid on the floor, and peed. As in, he laid down, and peed, on himself. WTF is wrong with this dog? We don't abuse him, we buy him really nice food, he has more toys than most kids. This dog has a good life. He is incredibly co-dependent lately too. I cannot go to the bathroom with out him attempting to lay under my legs. I just don't even know what to do anymore. I can't walk to a different room without him being within inches of me, he is peeing everywhere. We are seriously considering taking him back.

On the nice side of life, yesterday we went to Soulard, and then spent a night out hanging out on Grand. Which means nothing to most of you, but I'll explain. Soulard is where our farmer's market is, and (south)Grand is a nice ethnic dinning/shopping area, and it's also about four blocks from our house! So that was awesome. We had Afghan food, and it was tasty as hell. Incredibly delicious.

Then we went to this old hookah bar that we used to basically live at, only to find out that they've been bought out! It used to be owned by this incredibly awesome old middle eastern guy, and was populated by mostly middle eastern gentlemen, and a few spare college kids, maybe some of the folks from the goth club. They played middle eastern music, and would have belly dancers, and had homemade hummus that was the best ever in St. Louis, and it was just perfect and great. And now its been bought out by two hipster kids, who cannot be old enough to buy liquor let alone get the license. They have spray painted, hugely, on the main wall "We Smoke Fuck Off"(last I checked, no one was persecuting hookah smokers. If a smoking ban goes into effect, most states usually have it so if you make a certain amount of sales from tobacco, you can smoke in the store), the store has been painted all these bright colors, its so freaking bright in there now(as opposed to the nice calming darkness it used to be), and they were blasting rap, and animal collective, and weird pop music, and Bloc Party, and wtf this is not what I want to hear when I smoke hookah! And it was completely filled with all these college kids who I swear were not even old enough to smoke and most of the servers are gone and replaced with inattentive college kids. And everyone is just there to get photos for the myspace and facebooks. :(

Luckily, the place next door also renovated, and not only is a middle eastern bakery, but a hookah bar and restaurant as well! So maybe we will go there until the kids go home for the summer, and attempt our old place again. Also, they kept the name Petra! I bet those kids don't even know what it mean!

But I did have fun sitting at the bar, with my boyfriend, smoking hookah, and giggling at the fact that we were the oldest people there.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

RallyMonkey

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #330 on: 07 Feb 2010, 18:25 »

I was going with an Australia to Idaho difference, but I guess it could definitely be generational. The 5 Sierras/Cieras I can think of would have all been born in 89-92.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #332 on: 07 Feb 2010, 19:03 »

Bogans

My favourite on that list is Xal (Crystal. Get it, like Xmas?).

My favourites are Shadeaux (it's classy like the french, see?) and Ozcah (like OzCar?).

I met a 'Mhairi' recently.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #333 on: 07 Feb 2010, 19:55 »

Hey, I'm not criticising the girl. But I'm getting the feeling that American parents collectively need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Hey ... beats Lagina.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/lagina
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #334 on: 07 Feb 2010, 20:49 »

guys I found Kewpie
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #335 on: 07 Feb 2010, 20:58 »

Hey ... beats Lagina.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/lagina

Or Abcde, which is pronounced Ab-sid-dee. I am not kidding there is a kid named that and I feel really bad for her because children are cruel little beasts and she will be made fun of and she's probably going to grow up hating her parents but I wouldn't be surprised anyway because her parents are really weird and seriously who the fuck names their kid Abcde.

The only upside is she won't forget how to spell it...
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #336 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:14 »

There are people in this world who name their children Shithead, pronounced "Shi-THEED". The teacher who taught me social studies in 7th grade taught two, repeat TWO students named Shithead.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #337 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:16 »

So Harry how do you feel about the name Sierra

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #338 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:24 »

I believe in a world where cruelly awful names and unnecessarily peculiar names can exist side-by-side and be mocked by all-comers.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #339 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:28 »

And by god, if this girl Sierra ever becomes a mother I hope somebody in her family or circle of friends has the presence of mind to start referring to her as "Sierra Madre".

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #340 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:32 »

I would rather be named after a mountain range than the alphabet, a body part, an STD, or a car. Even being named after a food would be better (depending on the food, but I mean names like Cookie, etc).

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #341 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:35 »

But guys that is such a good song.

So, tonight just got amazing. I started playing some Inkspots, and then popped open a bottle of wine, and now I'm a little tipsy, and fuck life is fucking great. As long as life is peppered with moments like these, I can do it.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #342 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:35 »

Also, speaking of weird names, I knew a Precious Loving, and a Sterling Silver.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #343 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:36 »

I would rather be named after a mountain range than the alphabet, a body part, an STD, or a car.

I can start calling you Brindabella if you like.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #344 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:38 »

Noooo.

Also, speaking of weird names, I knew a Precious Loving, and a Sterling Silver.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I went to HS with a Sylver Gunn. She was expelled.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #345 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:39 »

Hey Emaline, maybe your dog is sick. Animals do weird things when they aren't feeling great. My cat does that sort of thing when she is really upset.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #346 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:40 »

I know a kid named Castle Danger. It is a terrible name but at the same time it is also insanely epic.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #347 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:44 »

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #348 on: 07 Feb 2010, 21:50 »

Liz, that is fucking awesome! That kid needs to start a metal band.

Lunchy, I'll look into it. That is a possibility I hadn't considered.

Also guys I think my bottle of wine has gotten more alcoholic? I don't even think that is possible. Basically, I guess I haven't ate much today? My ears are all warm and I can't type(seriously, I have to retype possibility like eight times before it was right). I'm fairly tipsy.

I wish my boyfriend would come home soon so I could make him dance with me.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #349 on: 07 Feb 2010, 22:22 »

I know a guy whose legal name is Russell Steele. Russell shortened is Rusty. Rusty Steele. And yes, he's in a metal band.
« Last Edit: 07 Feb 2010, 22:26 by BrittanyMarie »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 81   Go Up