THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 887611 times)

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #1250 on: 11 Mar 2010, 17:45 »

Okay, so I broke up with this girl in January and apparently it wasn't on good terms at all. And I've been blabbing about this festival Primavera in Barcelona for a while (all over the place, here, but also on Twitter), and I know that she follows me on twitter. and then suddenly today she announced that she's going there as well, even though I know for a fact that while we were going out (I never thought we were going out, which is why I kinda broke up with her, but she did, which is probably why she was angry) she did not listen to any of the bands that are playing there. Maybe I'm being a bit weird, but is that weird? Or is it (most likely) just some crazy coincidence?

In other news, my dissertation is now 13 pages long. woohoo!

dang dude, story of my lifeeeee.
sorta. my ex twitter/blog stalked me for a while even though he claimed to hate me and said lots of awful stuff about me to me AND my parents have seen exactly what he said.

my dissertation type thing for a developmental psych course is 15 pages long.

also today, i went for a more detailed psychiatric evaluation thanks to that one brief crisis i had and stupidly decided to blog about.
results still be inconclusive, yo. recent bloodwork is okay, still no hypomania, still not bipolar, geeez everyone calm down.

i'm sick of talking about feeeeeeelings. i don't wanna be on meds of any sort. i think the problem is that people misunderstand my brilliant brain. i'm supposed to get an mri scan done and everything. holy hell this is exhausting. i just want to get a job and be back in school full time. this house is full of sad memories. and my parents really need to stop worrying about my accumulated sleep debt. i'll be fine. i'd sleep better if i had someone sweet to cuddle up with. gawd.
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1251 on: 11 Mar 2010, 17:50 »

Goddamn I really want to go get some noodles with beef and broccoli and oyster sauce but I've got $60 to last me through till Monday or Tuesday and I need to BUDGET. I have soup in the fridge but I am kind of sick of it after eating it for two days.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #1253 on: 11 Mar 2010, 18:25 »

That is 10300.7315 miles too close to Las Vegas

I mean I ain't ever been but that place just seems like bad news
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1254 on: 11 Mar 2010, 18:58 »

Las Vegas is surprisingly nice. The food there is top notch.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #1255 on: 11 Mar 2010, 19:02 »

Agh, dammit Regina Spektor tickets, car repairs, car registration and trip to Sydney ALL IN ONE WEEK GAH.

I am not used to not having money. I hate not having money. Europe was expensive, so expensive.
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1256 on: 11 Mar 2010, 20:06 »

depressing post ahead! take evasive action!

my mom has some really rare form of uteran cancer that is also very aggressive and spreads globally very fast. She is starting chemo for the next 63 days and then undergoing surgery, and then doing more chemo. I am not entirely unconvinced that I'm dreaming this, it feels too weird.

back to your regular programming!
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1257 on: 11 Mar 2010, 20:08 »

Edit because you posted when I was: Sorry man, I hope your mom gets through that ok.

It's kind of sad that playing laser tag showed me how out of shape I am. But on the good side, I played laser tag! I ran around in the dark and shot my friends! It was really fun!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #1258 on: 11 Mar 2010, 21:38 »

Scarred, best of luck to your mom and family, I hope she gets through it ok.

Now, my intended post: This is now mine! I promise I will try to shut up about it now.
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1259 on: 11 Mar 2010, 22:12 »

Scarred, that super sucks, and I'm really sorry to hear that. Please keep us updated. I really hope she pulls through it all, and everything goes well for you.

Patrick, Las Vegas is pretty nice, and really cheap if you plan it properly. I've been thinking about going on a vacation there soon.

bainidhe_dub(Rosey? Is that your name? I'm the forgetter.), thats totally awesome! Me and my boyfriend have been kinda thinking about buying a house lately.

Blog thread: Still sick. Went to doctor today, and she said it was too early for antibiotics. So she told me to try ibuprofen, and sudafed. So I'm taking that. It's been nice staying at home with the bf, though. He is sick as well, same symptoms expect with coughing, so he has been home since Wednesday. We just stay at home on the couch and watch weird tv, and nap and play video games, and it is very comfy and nice. I am hoping we are both better before the end of this weekend.

Also, today I was woke up by my phone twice! Both calls had exciting news. First was my mom telling me that Pearl Jam had announced tour dates and were coming to St. Louis. Not exciting news in and of itself(unless you are a big Pearl Jam fan), but exciting news for me because that means my mom and I are hosting the preshow party! Which is a charity event that is held before most Pearl Jam shows, where various people/place donate band and music related stuff(We've gotten a quite a few signed things donated, and countless other cool shit), and then we hold a raffle for it. We've raised so much money doing this, and it's so much fun, so I'm pretty super excited about it.

The second phone call was from.... Hot Topic! They want to do a second interview! Yay! I might get employed again! Although, if I get this job I will be making less money than I am on unemployment, which is kinda crappy. But it'll be nice to actually have a job again.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1260 on: 11 Mar 2010, 22:21 »

I am in a grouchy, emo mood for no fucking reason at all

I mean fuck me there's people in here posting about their mothers starting chemo and all I can think about right now is how I kinda don't give a shit about anything, with thoughts about not wanting to play music at all anymore, and thoughts about how I kinda don't deserve to live since I don't give a fuck about doing anything with my life

What the fuck is wrong with me, I am always preaching about putting shit into perspective, and right now my perspective is all kinds of fucked up and stupid

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1261 on: 11 Mar 2010, 22:28 »

Go take a nap, or a shower, or go for a run. The mood will pass.

I need a good book to read. Just finished up When You Are Engulfed In Flames by Davis Sedaris. I've had an urge to re-read The Graveyard Book, but we don't have a copy, and I want to get away from reading so much Neil Gaiman. I mean, nothing wrong with him, or his work, but I should probably branch out more.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

KickThatBathProf

• Duck attack survivor
  • hey there
« Reply #1262 on: 11 Mar 2010, 22:56 »

I've been reading The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallwey, but that probably isn't your style.
dumplings are the answer because the foreskin boys

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1263 on: 11 Mar 2010, 22:59 »

What type of book are you looking for?
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1264 on: 11 Mar 2010, 23:01 »

I'm not really sure to be completely honest. Probably less sci fi/fantasy and more like David Sedaris and John Irving. I've read everything by David Sedaris, though.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1265 on: 11 Mar 2010, 23:03 »

I recommend The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. Or not. I don't care.

So if you remember I've been trying to get a new job because I hate mine so much. I did get a promotion which is nice and I guess I'm starting to not hate it so much. That said I've just applied for about 4 bookshops this week and I just applied for a job at JB Hi-Fi which is a store that sells dvds and cds and games and computers and stuff that I generally like. They kind of encourage visible tattoos and piercings and stuff because they're all cool and hip and whatever. It's in Bondi which is about an hour away on public transport but I think it would be cool to get something like that.

Alternatively I'm starting to think I should stay at my current job that I hate with a fiery passion because it turns out I'm really good at it (doesn't make me hate it less). Decisions, decisions.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1266 on: 11 Mar 2010, 23:27 »

Why don't you read The Professor and The Madman? Unless you already have of course.

It is one of my favorite books.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1267 on: 12 Mar 2010, 01:26 »

Go take a nap, or a shower, or go for a run. The mood will pass.

I just did all three and I decided that I want to sell all my guitars and gear.

I don't think it worked.

I'm going back to bed now. Tomorrow morning I'ma make a post to the guitar forum I'm on and see if there's any takers. Somebody's bound to want to nab this stuff.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1268 on: 12 Mar 2010, 01:37 »

I will look into all recommendations. Woo having an Amazon Prime account!

Patrick, thats a dumb idea and you know. If you think it might be something you do actually want to do take some time to consider it. Why the sudden change? What is different? Give it a few days before you start selling your shit off.

Anyway:
So, it's dumb and maybe its the cold medicine talking, but facebook made me realize something today. My boyfriend and I are super connected. I don't really believe much in fate but man. This makes are pretty good argument for it. When I first lived in IL, he worked at the gas station literally right down the street from my house. I lived in a tiny ass town, and we shared a lot of common interest, including places to hang out in this tiny tiny town. A good number of my friends and old coworkers are friends with his coworkers. My aunt is really good friends with one of the guys in his department, one of my old bosses is friends with his cousin, my best friend works for his good friend's mom(and we both visited the place they worked often). Not counting the big box stores, I worked at the only game/music/movie place in town(at least while I lived there. Recent visits there show that there are two other competing locations now), and we are both big game/music/movie nerds, so it's crazy we never ran into each other that way.

Its weird, our first date was.... forever ago. Obama wasn't in office yet. I was still living with my parents. And we didn't start dating then. It was just that first date and that was it for the longest. Then he came over a few times, and we just sorta remained friends. And now we've almost been going out for a year. It's just so crazy. I couldn't imagine life any differently.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1269 on: 12 Mar 2010, 02:14 »

Living with another person seems really alien to me - obviously I've lived with family most of my life thus far but living as an adult with someone just feels so far away, but I have friends who have been living together for two or three years now. Weird.

Today is a busy day! I'm giving a college tour, going to eat waffles for lunch (mmm), going to see The Lovely Bones (both the aforementioned with my college mum) and then going to see my tutor about what I actually ended up talking to my DoS about yesterday so I don't really need to go any more. Then I need to pack up some stuff to take over to my friend's room because she has a holiday licence for her room and I'm going to store stuff in it, but she leaves tomorrow :(

It'll be so weird being here without other people. But nice too, I hope I'll get a lot of work done and we've got meal vouchers so I won't have to cook.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1270 on: 12 Mar 2010, 02:27 »

n this tiny tiny town.

That is the explanation.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #1271 on: 12 Mar 2010, 02:31 »

Hey blog thread.

You may recall that I was witness to an assault at the last job I had. Well, now the criminal justice system has finally got round to having a hearing this month. So in the next six months I may be called to trial as a witness. I am not looking forward to this. I can barely remember what happened, and my family lives very near to the town the defendants are from. Add to that the violent nature of the crime and our easy to find surname, I'm worried.

Also, apparently if I have a holiday I just have to go anyway. Woo. If it means I have to cancel my trip to Sweden I am going to be pissed off.
http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1272 on: 12 Mar 2010, 02:36 »

n this tiny tiny town.

That is the explanation.

Well, I didn't grow up there, and neither did he, and we both live and work in MO now. Due to my family moving around a lot, my siblings currently go to his elementary school, and my brother has one of his teachers. My aunt who knows one of his coworkers met him in a different city at a different job in IL, and now he works with my boyfriend in MO. His cousin lives in a town that is 7 hours away from my old boss. Its just weird to me that people from IL at the place I worked, know people in MO where my boyfriend works. And that we never met until he moved to Mo and stalked me on okc.

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1273 on: 12 Mar 2010, 04:35 »

Having a cousin that lives 7 hours away from your old boss...

Wow, maybe his horoscope says that he can be outgoing when he is with his friends but can also be shy at other times.

I think you're making too much of it, really.

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #1274 on: 12 Mar 2010, 05:31 »

I assume I have been fired/made redundant, because I haven't had a shift for over a month now, but I don't know why or even if I have been fired because my boss isn't answering any of my calls/texts. It really pisses me off, I was not doing a bad job (how can you do a bad job of walking around a nightclub picking up glasses and putting them on the bar anyway?) and now I'm poor.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1275 on: 12 Mar 2010, 05:36 »

This is the problem with casual work. You're technically not fired but you should probably look for a new job because it sounds like they've abandoned you, the worker.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1276 on: 12 Mar 2010, 06:26 »

Yeah, you should go job hunting. I worked at a restaurant for a while and they did that to a girl I worked with (because she was stealing tips) and then they kind of did that with me when I asked for a weekend off so I could move (which I asked for a few weeks in advance, so I don't really get that.) If the guy is not answering your calls, I think it's time to find a new job. But I do recommend going in to find out why they are being jerks, just so that if you put this job on your resume, they might say you're ok. (I don't put my restaurant job on my resume because I didn't talk to the owner or a manager and still don't know why they did that, so who knows what they'd say about me.)

Spluff

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • it is time to party
« Reply #1277 on: 12 Mar 2010, 06:32 »

The moustache probably put them off.

Addendum: Fuck whitetails.
[16:27] Ozy:  has joined the room
[16:27] Quietus: porn necklace!
[16:27] Quietus: Shove it up yer vag!
[16:27] Ozy: has left the room

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #1278 on: 12 Mar 2010, 06:58 »

Hey guys, I need some help!

So the 'hiring season' is coming up (late april to mid may), this is one of the few times in the city you can get a 'nice' student job(restaurant, cafe, etc). I currently work at a grocery store for minimum wage and I really don't like it. However, I will be 19 by this hiring year so I might be able to find a job as a waitress and/or in a cafe(IE tips tips tips). I would be making significantly more money than I am now.

HOWEVER

This job leaves me with a loooot of flexibility and a lot of control, they're very lenient and let me have as much time off as I like, whenever I like. Here is the catch, I am probably going away in june and maybe a tiny bit of august, and I generally want to have some free time this summer, however, this means I won't be able to get a new, better paying, more fun, more cool job for next year.
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1279 on: 12 Mar 2010, 08:06 »

Agh, dammit Regina Spektor tickets, car repairs, car registration and trip to Sydney ALL IN ONE WEEK GAH.

Yep this is pretty much the gist of what my thing is as well. I finally got my phone back from The World's Most Incompetent Phone Repair Assholes today after they told me that after having it for two months that they've finally worked out that the phone is proper-fucked and nothing can be done. How the fuck does it take two months to work that shit out? Anyway that means I have the distinct privilege of paying three hundred-and-something dollars for a replacement phone (it is one of them Apple doohickeys (it is borked because I dropped it in water(which is not covered by warranty))). This in addition to my new glasses, and my mum's AND my sister's birthday this week, and a bunch of expenses to do with travelling and trying to save for travelling and there about ten large and expensive gigs I want to go to (Regina Spektor tickets are like $80 WHAT) but I guess now I can only go to half at most and I booked in a tattoo (potentially a mistake, in hindsight).

In other news, my family are awful!
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1280 on: 12 Mar 2010, 08:33 »

leet

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1281 on: 12 Mar 2010, 08:33 »

damnit

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1282 on: 12 Mar 2010, 13:18 »

Having a cousin that lives 7 hours away from your old boss...

Wow, maybe his horoscope says that he can be outgoing when he is with his friends but can also be shy at other times.

I think you're making too much of it, really.

Gosh, Jimmy, read! The boss and the cousin are old friends. It's weird that they know each other yet they live 7 hours apart. Its just strange how there are all these connections.

Also, stop raining on my parade D:

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #1283 on: 12 Mar 2010, 14:48 »

Yep this is pretty much the gist of what my thing is as well. I finally got my phone back from The World's Most Incompetent Phone Repair Assholes today after they told me that after having it for two months that they've finally worked out that the phone is proper-fucked and nothing can be done. How the fuck does it take two months to work that shit out? Anyway that means I have the distinct privilege of paying three hundred-and-something dollars for a replacement phone (it is one of them Apple doohickeys (it is borked because I dropped it in water(which is not covered by warranty))). This in addition to my new glasses, and my mum's AND my sister's birthday this week, and a bunch of expenses to do with travelling and trying to save for travelling and there about ten large and expensive gigs I want to go to (Regina Spektor tickets are like $80 WHAT) but I guess now I can only go to half at most and I booked in a tattoo (potentially a mistake, in hindsight).

In other news, my family are awful!

Tickets to Regina's Sydney Show are $91 + booking fee. There is me and three other people who want to go. Guess who's booking those tickets? Me. Guess who has a pretty maxed out credit card? Me! Basically, if they want Regina tickets, I told them I need cash on Monday, cause I can't really afford to put all this on the credit card I need to pay my rego with.

At least for once, it's on a night I can actually make it to Sydney on.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1284 on: 12 Mar 2010, 16:26 »

One thing I always loved about Regina Spektor shows was the demographic. I was just another dude wearing an internet t-shirt, but there were the extreme of extreme hipsters to punk rockers to old people with kids on their shoulders. Last time I saw her it just felt like things were right with the world that this bizarre mixture of people just wanted to hang out and listen to this lady play piano and sing.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #1285 on: 12 Mar 2010, 17:18 »

Blog Thread,
Got kicked out of a club last night for holding a beer bottle. Not even drinking it (which I did intend to do at some point), just holding it. Sucked, but it was okay because I had root beer and vodka first and a beer after that. Also it was a gay club that I went to with 3 ladies and a friend from work. There was a drag show happening. I also saw a dude watching himself dance in the mirror. Just... watching himself dance nonstop. Also I saw the movie The Crazies.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1286 on: 12 Mar 2010, 18:47 »

Patrick, thats a dumb idea and you know. If you think it might be something you do actually want to do take some time to consider it. Why the sudden change? What is different? Give it a few days before you start selling your shit off.

It is day two and I still haven't resumed giving a fuck about playing music

Also I remember making a statement of basically "Hey, I am going to do something," and not "Hey, I give a fuck about what you, whoever may be reading, think about the subject"

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1287 on: 12 Mar 2010, 18:48 »

P.S. for unrelated: if I were less of a law-abiding citizen I would stab my cunt of a stepmother

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #1288 on: 12 Mar 2010, 19:46 »

Patrick don't be a brat.
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1289 on: 12 Mar 2010, 19:51 »

to be fair, it's not like he posted it on a public message board where anyone could read it and express their opinion or anything
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1290 on: 12 Mar 2010, 19:52 »

oh
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1291 on: 12 Mar 2010, 19:55 »

I don't remember asking either of you a fucking thing either

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1292 on: 12 Mar 2010, 19:59 »

In fact I don't think I've asked anybody what they thought about anything for something like a month except for maybe last week when I thought I wanted to make a gear trade with my guitars

Other than that I don't think I asked anybody anything so I don't really give a fuck if you think you're somehow entitled to give me unsolicited advice

Also Emilio, oh noes, I don't give a fuck about some bullshit that somebody said out of ignorance as to why I want to sell my shit, therefore I am a brat.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1293 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:03 »

Okay Pat. Cool.

Here is a picture of my awesome 80's boots because I just took a pic for meebo and figured I should share.
I have not yet bought the boots I was whinging about because I have not had the money yet! But I do not so maybe I will buy them this weekend.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1294 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:16 »

Patrick, take a breather and go ride a bike or something. Get out of your house and away from the computer. K?

Lunchy, those are flipping fantastic.

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #1295 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:21 »

Patrick, if you don't like hearing people's opinions, do not post on the internet about your problems which seem to be greatly increasing. If you do choose to post your shit on the internet, people are going to a) ignore it or b) comment on it. If they do comment on it, then do not yell and scream at them over the internet because they aren't going to care.

You've been here long enough to know that people here are generally a nice group of people. Stop being a dick about it. Take Linds' advice and step away and take a breather, come back when things make more sense.

Lunchy, those are rockin' on all accounts.

count

• Not quite a lurker
  • call me an asshole again
« Reply #1296 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:28 »

Those boots are dope!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1297 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:35 »

I make a single goddamn post about "I want to sell my stuff because I don't (care about/want) it anymore" and people are all way the fuck up in my business telling me what I should and shouldn't do when there was absolutely no indicator that I ever fucking cared what they thought or how they felt

And frankly I think it's fucking bullshit and I think the people who do it are fucking bullshit

Also going out and biking is a stupid idea, I bike 10 miles every day getting to and from work and I have a sinus infection and a cold at the same time and also the AIDS

also I haven't seen a doctor or anything but for the last two weeks I've been having legitimate urges to kill everybody I see and I've been suppressing it and I am seriously concerned that I am going insane because I really don't give a fuck about anything including my own well-being or safety or security or employment or even my next meal and the girl who is being trained with me is being nothing but nice and kind to me and I hate her the most out of fucking anybody right now and what is left of the good person inside me cares about her safety, she has been nothing but a great person, but the part of me that's been taking hold over the last two weeks is the part that wants to destroy anything good
« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2010, 20:56 by Patrick »

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #1298 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:44 »

Patrick, wait like 3 weeks before you decide to sell yr stuff. I sold the first army I ever fully painted, and then like 2 weeks later I ended up buying most of the stuff that I had just sold. Except it was new and unpainted. I never got around to finishing them a second time. You gotta wait and feel it out.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

count

• Not quite a lurker
  • call me an asshole again
« Reply #1299 on: 12 Mar 2010, 20:49 »

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 81   Go Up