THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 14:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 887849 times)

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #1300 on: 12 Mar 2010, 21:26 »

patrick the way i see it posting in this thread is basically saying "hey internet friends this is what is happening in my life what do you guys think about that?" its just like talking to yr friends in real life, when you tell them a story they are probably gonna have something to say about it. if you didnt want anyone commenting on yr present situation, you shouldn't have posted here. however, you did, so now its an open forum for discussion.

okay now for my life. guys i am on spring break and other than a few days of work i've pretty much have a whole week of nothing much lined up, and i am pretty excited! it'll be nice just to have a quiet week for a change.
« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2010, 21:28 by sean »
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #1301 on: 12 Mar 2010, 23:12 »

Tickets to Regina's Sydney Show are $91 + booking fee.

Jesus Christ. I like Regina Spektor so I don't crazy like her.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1302 on: 12 Mar 2010, 23:21 »

Also, Dear Jeffery Blogelstein:

Today's been a cool day. I got up at 8:30 as usual to go hang out with the Sudanese kids. Last week various things happened to make it unexpectedly stressful (kids playing in park sprinklers, parents getting upset, and finally the little boy I'm paired with hitting a little girl with his wet clothes and making her cry) but this week was much nicer. So that was this morning. Then this afternoon I went to my local fancy Italian food shop (I live in the part of Melbourne where all the Italian post-war immigrants settled) where they were having a "market day", which basically meant lots of delicious food being made and sold and given away as samples. Then it was to one of my local cafes because I needed a coffee, so I sat under a tree out the back and drank coffee and read the paper for about an hour, then it was next door to a fancy bottle-shop which was having a beer-tasting afternoon featuring various local craft breweries from Melbourne's extraordinarily dynamic craft brewing scene. So that was my afternoon.

Tonight it's off to the pub to watch the Rugby, then if I'm not too tired it's off to a bar to see some local Afrobeat band (with the irresistable name of the Black Jesus Experience).

Tomorrow I'm going to an old Art Deco cinema on the other side of the city to see a Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers double-bill in the afternoon, then to a really nice bar in the city to see Robert Forster (ex-Go-Betweens) in the evening. Somewhere in between those two things I'll have to figure out what to do about dinner.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1303 on: 12 Mar 2010, 23:56 »

Hey guys, I've been feeling really grouchy lately and I'm just not interested in anything I used to love. I'm gonna sell all my art supplies, including my fancy expensive paint brushes, and I'm just gonna toss out my portfolio. If its art and I made it, it's gone. Same with all my graphic design related books. Fuck typography. I don't need any of that shit. It doesn't matter that many of them cost great deals of money(ok like $68 for the very most probably, but still its not often that I own $68 books). I don't need any of that shit. I hate art now, because I've been in a bad mood for a few days. It doesn't matter that I spent years upon years of my life dedicated to art. Fuck my years at art schools. None of that matters because I am in a grouchy mood and being a brat and have been for two days.

:roll:

Blog Thread, I got rid of my dog today. It sucks, but we couldn't care for him. He was destroying the apartment, and after four months of training he refused to go outside. And with both of us sick, it was incredibly hard to take care of him. So we took him back to the humane society today. I know he'll have no problem finding a new home, hopefully something with another dog and a more humans. He needs lots of love and attention. It was a pretty crappy day because of that and its weird to be home without him, but I know we made the right choice.
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2010, 00:12 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1304 on: 13 Mar 2010, 00:13 »

So my great-uncle who has pancreatic cancer(except the tumor is inert) is visiting. This has been great for grandma.

Also I'll probably be learning french when the summer rolls around, wooo
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1305 on: 13 Mar 2010, 00:22 »

It feels incredibly bizarre to be packing up my stuff when I'm going to be here for over two more weeks, but it all has to go into my friend's room for storage before she leaves, and I have to start work at 10am today so I'm up at stupidly-early o'clock packing up my clothes and stuff.

I'm also looking forwards to a few days of doing nothing, but it'll have to wait until the start of April because I have the telephone campaign until then and I need to get my work sorted ready for revision. Fingers crossed that I can actually focus and work for these two weeks instead of wasting my time feeling bored like I usually do when the alternative is working.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1306 on: 13 Mar 2010, 00:34 »

Today Imna washed my fuggin' car
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Zingoleb

« Reply #1307 on: 13 Mar 2010, 02:46 »

You're...going to or you have. You're going to have washed it?

Oh, okay, I get it, you're planning so far ahead you're planning ahead of your own plans. Neat!

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1308 on: 13 Mar 2010, 04:37 »

I don't remember asking either of you a fucking thing either

So if you were hanging out with some friends and told them what you did here and they replied that it was a dumb idea, would you have snapped at them the same way you have to us?

Guys! We have a new place! Lease is signed, keys have been collected, everything is going swimmingly in that department. We went over there last night and cooked stir fry to celebrate, and to measure everything to work out how big the place is. There are some issues (The fridge we have is 3cm too tall for the space in the kitchen for it, which sucks, and the toilet leaks water when we flush it) but all in all we are super pumped to be moving in there. There is a small computer desk downstairs in the carpark that people have abandoned that I am seriously going to take and use, because it is the perfect size for the laptop and tablet and other stuff. Our car space is right next to the elevator, too, which is awesome! Too bad that elevator is turned off at some point during the night and we have to use the other one that is far away. Things to remember, I guess.

The place feels like a hotel, though. Like, we parked in the carpark, and there were heaps of cars in there, but walking down the hallways it was completely silent, and no one was around. So it makes me feel like I have to be really quiet when walking around the empty hallways, but at the same time I want to make noise to at least maybe see someone.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #1309 on: 13 Mar 2010, 04:46 »

At least the toilet is only leaking water. Eugh
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1310 on: 13 Mar 2010, 04:47 »

And it is leaking from the base of the cistern, and not from the s-bend! I am being incredibly positive about this whole situation.
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #1311 on: 13 Mar 2010, 04:51 »

Hooray!

I fully look forward to coming round and just chillin' on days we both have off work. For instance week after next I shall have the wednesday off. If you're free, burgerfuel?
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1312 on: 13 Mar 2010, 09:10 »

lesson learned yesterday night: stay as far the fuck away as possible from anything that says "cheesecake caramels" on the package, forever. i still feel ill.

every time i try to exercise some self-control in the candy-eating department of my life it is like watching a tape loop of a kid riding his bike into a telephone pole over and over. why did i even try to entertain the notion that i could eat only one. i give up.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #1313 on: 13 Mar 2010, 13:06 »

Woke up at 6:30 this morning for an English Placement Test for College. I had to write a 3-page/400 to 500 words persuasive essay in an hour. I also had to write two paragraphs on a text they passed out. Twas on the "studies"that show that tattooed/pierced people were more prone to having law troubles and whatever.

I am happy that I did it though. Now, the only thng I can do is wait.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1314 on: 13 Mar 2010, 18:01 »

Guys, I learned how to properly bind books this week! We had a LOT of 2009 Moleskine planners left over at the end of the year and seeing as how they're now useless, we were going to throw them out. But nobody in our store actually likes throwing anything of use out, so my manager told us whoever wanted them could have them, so I took all of the pocket sized ones and a few of the larger ones and have been cutting the interior out and rebinding them (with help from this). I made three today at work since we were really dead and I plan on finishing up the rest of the ones I have so I can sell them. Once I run out of these covers, I'll probably start making my own, because I'm having a lot of fun with this. I've been wanting to learn how to bind books for quite a while now, so I'm pretty excited! (Yes, this may seem lame, but hey, I've found an art project to keep my busy and it's making me happy.)

Also tomorrow I'm going to another one of my stores to get free supplies, because the store is moving and they're cleaning out the basement of old stock. Huzzah. I love free stuff. I have to say that not buying art supplies makes making art a lot more fun.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Zingoleb

« Reply #1315 on: 13 Mar 2010, 18:29 »

Blaggy,

This is kind of gross so skip it if you want.

I went to my cousin's birthday party today and overindulged in brightly coloured cake and too much ice cream. I am now vomiting the most festive and technicoloured vomit I have ever vomited.

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1316 on: 13 Mar 2010, 19:42 »

Speaking of awesome days. Today I watched rugby in the morning, played soccer afterwards, then had burgers at my friend's house, and then had funnel cake and deep fried oreos at the carnival. I had an awesome day.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1317 on: 13 Mar 2010, 19:58 »

We bought a new tv!!! It's so fancy and big!!! I'm so excited!!!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1318 on: 13 Mar 2010, 20:05 »

I'm three episodes out from the last episode of The Wire ever. I don't want it to end  :-(

(although I am thinking of using my iTunes gift voucher that I got for Xmas and still haven't used yet to download Season 1. What is the quality like on iTunes TV episodes?)

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1319 on: 13 Mar 2010, 20:24 »

It's automatically pretty poor since you're watching it on a very tiny screen.

Mein Tumblr

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1320 on: 13 Mar 2010, 20:41 »

I would probably watch them on my laptop or stream them to my PS3 and watch them on my large television?

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1321 on: 13 Mar 2010, 20:55 »

I got Dr. Horrible off of iTunes and it is good. I think maybe you can select quality if you are doing it for iPod, but the quality should be fine.
You could always buy one episode and see?

edit: if you go on skype and I go on skype I could watch the video and share my screen with you and you could see it! Or you could just take my word that Dr. Horrible is fine quality.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1322 on: 13 Mar 2010, 21:32 »

Eh I just went and bought it. I had a voucher! It is basically free! I wasn't gonna spend it on music so this was the best thing probably.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #1323 on: 13 Mar 2010, 21:55 »

I would probably watch them on my laptop or stream them to my PS3 and watch them on my large television?
oh, never thought of that

Mein Tumblr

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #1324 on: 13 Mar 2010, 22:05 »

Blaggy,

This is kind of gross so skip it if you want.

I went to my cousin's birthday party today and overindulged in brightly coloured cake and too much ice cream. I am now vomiting the most festive and technicoloured vomit I have ever vomited.
Interestingly enough, my favorite term for vomit is "Technicolour Yawn".

Dear thread,

Tired, Bacchanal concert, Allison Hinds live, J'ouvert, Carnival road march. Blah !!! Bed !!!
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #1325 on: 13 Mar 2010, 23:22 »

Going ice skating with some friends tomorrow! Hopefully I can get my single axel back!
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

plumbob78

• Obscure cultural reference
  • ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #1326 on: 14 Mar 2010, 00:03 »

Coulda had make-outs or possibly more tonight. But I left the party. I think it was the right decision for me, but still a part of me thinks it was an odd decision. I always second-guess myself on the trivial stuff.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1327 on: 14 Mar 2010, 00:08 »

I'm three episodes out from the last episode of The Wire ever. I don't want it to end

Next step is to buy this book and this C.D. (buy the C.D., don't download it, because the accompanying booklet is really interesting and informative).

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #1328 on: 14 Mar 2010, 04:20 »

[...]Boot.pic[...]

Love the facial expression. Like you're holding up some sort of sacred relic.

In other news:

My face hurts!!!
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

E. Spaceman

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics The Sonics
« Reply #1329 on: 14 Mar 2010, 08:28 »

I am trying to sleep in but the phone is ringing every 2-3 mins.   :x :x :x :x
[20:29] Quietus: Haha oh shit Morbid Anal Fog
[20:29] Quietus: I had forgotten about them

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #1330 on: 14 Mar 2010, 10:07 »

Next step is to buy this book and this C.D. (buy the C.D., don't download it, because the accompanying booklet is really interesting and informative).

I am definitely buying that book and probably "The Wire Re-Up" as well and maybe even the "Homicide" book and maybe maybe even Felicia Pearson's biography

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1331 on: 14 Mar 2010, 10:28 »

Blog thread I am so tired! Yesterday I got up at 7.30 to pack and move my stuff, then had eight hours of telephone campaign training, and then went for dinner at one of the hockey team's houses, and then we had a game in Coventry. On the way back from Coventry the brake pads overheated so we kept having to stop - we got back at about 3.30am and then I discovered I had locked myself out of my room, so I didn't get to bed until 4. Then I woke up at 7.30 again today and had another eight hours of training and now I just want to sleep, but I am going to make myself go over to the room of another girl working on the campaign, because I realised I don't actually do that kind of thing much and I should.

Gha sleepy. Plus I didn't get my mum a mothers' day card because they were all nauseously pink, but I haven't been able to get through to her on the phone so she's going to think I forgot.

And my room smells inexplicably like cheese.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1332 on: 14 Mar 2010, 16:51 »

I am definitely buying that book and probably "The Wire Re-Up" as well and maybe even the "Homicide" book and maybe maybe even Felicia Pearson's biography

Dude you should definitely buy the Homicide book. It'd be seriously terrific even if you had no interest in anything else Simon had ever done - and as it is, having watched all of the Wire you'll recognise a lot of scenes in the book (including Snot Boogie).

The Wire Re-Up is pretty good but bear in mind that everything in it is available for free on the Guardian's website where it was originally published.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1333 on: 15 Mar 2010, 22:12 »

Guys! Everything is amazing and great today!

I lost six pounds! And I made a fancy dinner of cream of mushroom soup(from scratch!), and steak, and broccoli! And then we watched tv on our new tv and it is beautiful, and the nicest thing I've ever owned, and the most expensive thing either of us had ever bought, and I love it!

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #1334 on: 15 Mar 2010, 23:49 »

My best friend is back from West Point for his spring break and surprised me at my door at nearly 10 PM.  Best surprise ever. I love that boy. It's always nice to have a break from reality for an hour or two.

In other news, I'm not dumb enough to get rejected from UCSC! Yay! Now we wait for Santa Barbara, Davis, Irvine, and the already-given-up-on Cal.
it's time to stop posting

october1983

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • It is a foreign country!
« Reply #1335 on: 16 Mar 2010, 13:53 »

It is nice not having to be Jens all the time.

There is some pretty awesome post/avatar synergy going on here!
Quote from: Jens in Meebo
"MY SON JUST WANTED TO COME LIKE A THUNDERSTORM"
"AND YOU ROBBED HIM OF HIS LIFE"

Zingoleb

« Reply #1336 on: 16 Mar 2010, 14:26 »

So unless I come up with 185 dollars my license will be revoked in five days.

Fuck.

And fuck you people who owe me money, fuck youuuuuuu

plumbob78

• Obscure cultural reference
  • ˇViva la revolución!
« Reply #1337 on: 16 Mar 2010, 14:53 »

Dear blog thread,

benign is a beautiful, beautiful word.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1338 on: 16 Mar 2010, 15:27 »

Today is reminding me that we are moving into one of my favourite times of year. The weather this morning is that perfect cross between summer and winter; sunny enough to make you want to go outside, but at the same time with is a sharp coldness once you go out that wakes you up. It makes me pay more attention to my surroundings, compared to in summer when it is too hot to want to move. If I had time this morning I would just sit out on the balcony with a cup of tea (and a jumper, i am a bit of a wuss) and just soak up the sun, letting it warm the parts it hits and the warmth spreading down to the parts it doesn't. Throughout the year I always miss that sensation, feeling the perfect contrast in temperature between the sun and shade.

The birds are out in full force today as well. I woke up to the rainbow lorikeets we have been feeding lately hanging about on the balcony (obviously looking to see if we left them some more apple), and the crows and currawongs are just hanging out in the tree behind our building calling out to each other. The combination of these things brings back all these memories of times and places that I wish I could revisit, even times when I wasn't that happy, because for those moments everything seemed so far away and I was just standing in a perfect moment of stillness. I know that if I go back to those places it won't be the same (I have already tried, and it just made me sad), but maybe if I just go stand outside and close my eyes, I can think back to my idealised memories of those times instead. It's safer that way, and happier.
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1339 on: 16 Mar 2010, 15:32 »

Hannah, that's called Fall. Also sometimes Autumn. It is however, a very lovely time of year. I love when it comes and I get to start pulling sweaters out of closets and whatnot. And the foliage!

Bloggard Threadibus, this life's going fairly decent. I have one job basically lined up, and another which interviewed me on Monday and are having me go tomorrow to check out their computer systems and get acquainted with everything. While they're both downtown, the first job is at a hotel that is open 24/7/365 and my hours would vary. The second job is customer service, answering phones and email. It's weekdays/evenings, pays about $3 more an hour, and I have a few friends that work there. I am hoping the latter works out in my favor. I can deal with people and regular schedules and having weekends off.

Plus it's spring! It's getting warm! I'm going to lace up my old Adidas..es and play a little soccer with some friends this weekend. I have my window open! Someone somewhere nearby fired up their grill and are cooking hot dogs. It smells delicious.
« Last Edit: 16 Mar 2010, 15:34 by valley_parade »
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #1340 on: 16 Mar 2010, 15:53 »

shit, I just realized that my forum-name totally sounds like some kind of white-supremacist thing, even though it's totally not.

Plus, I mispelled "Scandinavian" which actually fits that theme amazingly because white-supremacists are dumb.

:|
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1341 on: 16 Mar 2010, 15:55 »

If it's any consolation, it just makes me think of when Sweden was one of Europe's great imperial powers.

Yayniall

• ◔ ◡ ◔
« Reply #1342 on: 16 Mar 2010, 19:07 »

Dear blog thread,
I am 26 and I am drinking in LA.
What the hell?

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #1343 on: 16 Mar 2010, 19:57 »

hey blog thread! i got accepted to another university today, saint mary's university in halifax. i already accepted my offer to the university of ottawa and would prefer to live there so i'll probably end up going there. the thing that is frustrating me, though, is that apparently in addition to accepting me as a student, saint mary's for some reason i don't quite understand also likes me enough to be willing to give me a $10,000 grant to go to their school.
ten grand. ten.
that is a lot of money! what the fuck university of ottawa, if you liked my thesis proposal so much why didn't you give me any dang money?? you guys suck.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

syrupykeyboard

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • These dynamite walls contain us.
« Reply #1344 on: 16 Mar 2010, 22:54 »

Just saw "The Triangle" (2009) with my friends Ian and Jullian. Ian fell asleep before the end, and Jullian thought it was just OK, but I thought it was great. I have not seen many movies that leave me with such a sense of... wrongness afterwards. It is definitely one of those movies that sticks with me for a while.
     Went bowling earlier today with my friend Tim and his little brother Stephen. Had a 72 and a 65. Not bad for me. Probably going to a St. Patty's day party tomorrow night with said friend.
     Blogos Thread, I think I need to stop smoking cigarettes. I have come to the conclusion that they are bad for me and also that the money spent on them could be saved for more important things.
     I really need to get some job applications to fill out. And I need to fill out an application for Ivy Tech (Community College).
Blargh Yarn, I am.... I am pretty crappy, but I guess I am OK?
"And I don't know where I'm going yet, but it's somewhere quite a ways from here I'll bet..."

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
« Reply #1345 on: 16 Mar 2010, 23:12 »

Hey Blog thread,

I decided to start posting again. What's happening? There's a bunch of threads with too many pages that I can't really be bothered catching up with.
So... It's good to see you all again.
Yeah. Fun times.
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1346 on: 16 Mar 2010, 23:25 »

Yay!

Wasteroo

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • RMB RMB RMB RMB
    • my music
« Reply #1347 on: 16 Mar 2010, 23:39 »

I am going to use my first ever blog thread post to say that I am going to be up until 5am doing this music theory take-home final and it's a bummer.
We have to write a 16 measure long four-part harmony.
I have gotten as far as the first chord
I have a huge hillbilly boner for banjos

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #1348 on: 17 Mar 2010, 00:26 »

Darn it girl I met a fortnight ago who is just starting out at uni doing the same course as me, why are you never at uni when I am?
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #1349 on: 17 Mar 2010, 01:15 »

Oh wow my boss who friended me on Facebook ages ago and who basically does nothing on Facebook ever and who also happens to be a 50-year-old Bangladeshi man just posted two Black Sabbath videos.

Oh wow oh wow world view shattering vertigo awesomeness hilarity what do I do what do I do what do I do??
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 81   Go Up