THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 07:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT -February 8-12, 2010  (Read 47827 times)

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
Re: WCT -February 8-12, 2010
« Reply #100 on: 10 Feb 2010, 07:16 »

Angus went from "cute even if kinda creepy" to "creepy and asking for it" in a hurry.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Wiregeek

• Curry sauce
  • Yes I am. No I'm not.
« Reply #101 on: 10 Feb 2010, 07:33 »

man, fuck Angus.

he's got a goddamn doctorate in 'too far, man'.

I hope to fuck Marigold punts his nuts right out his stupid mouth.
When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better!

Mojo

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #102 on: 10 Feb 2010, 07:52 »

What?  He's just goofing around with his roommate.  Do people not have friends that they goof around with in this world anymore?

I also notice he's lost his glasses...

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #103 on: 10 Feb 2010, 08:09 »

apparently not - their loss.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Mr. Doctor

• Scrabble hacker
  • X-Ray Rod
« Reply #104 on: 10 Feb 2010, 08:40 »

And yeah, Pauley Perette is a damn fine 40 year old. I like to surprise people with that little tidbit of info, my Dad though she was in her 20's.

No way! I also thought she was in her 20...  :-o

someone1074

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #105 on: 10 Feb 2010, 08:47 »

I was expecting most people to cheer for Angus demonstrating that he can be a cool and fun-loving person.

I'm thinking a good portion of this hate is coming from the shut-in crowd. This is pretty normal behavior among close friends just dicking around. It's not like he ran into the room and attacked her with his ass. He's just playing around. And he preceded that with other forms of silly dancing.

For the record, dancing with a good female friend and reversing the roles as Angus did in the last cell is almost always well received. It's just humorous and absurd fun.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010, 08:50 by someone1074 »

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #106 on: 10 Feb 2010, 09:50 »

Oh lord, not another "Angus is an Ass" debate, please.  He's so clearly goofing around! 

I mean, really, nobody takes a tango seriously anymore! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #107 on: 10 Feb 2010, 09:56 »

And yeah, Pauley Perette is a damn fine 40 year old. I like to surprise people with that little tidbit of info, my Dad though she was in her 20's.

No way! I also thought she was in her 20...  :-o

Lesson for the young'uns today: older ladies can be fiiiiiiiiine.

D (dreaming of a Pauley Perrette/Lisa Edelstein sandwich)
It takes a village to raise a child.  It takes a Viking to raze a village.

TheReaper

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #108 on: 10 Feb 2010, 10:09 »

I was expecting most people to cheer for Angus demonstrating that he can be a cool and fun-loving person.

FEAR NOT, COMPATRIOT.
I cheer for Angus, and this is coming from someone who was rather ambivalent towards him up until now.

Like I said: I think it is a pretty cool thing to do.
Good things are fleeting. The bad ones are usually here to stay.

ink slinger

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #109 on: 10 Feb 2010, 11:29 »

It seems like Marigold is surpassed only by Hanners in reticence to be physicly touched.
Based on the strip when Marigold snuck a cuddle session with a sleeping Angus, I'm pretty sure she's totally cool with physical contact, she just prefers it to be on her terms (which is pretty normal, really).

man, fuck Angus.

he's got a goddamn doctorate in 'too far, man'.

I hope to fuck Marigold punts his nuts right out his stupid mouth.
Yes, because he's not at all goofing around with his roommate/friend. Clearly, he's sexually assaulting her or something.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #110 on: 10 Feb 2010, 11:33 »

I'm thinking a good portion of this hate is coming from the shut-in crowd. This is pretty normal behavior among close friends just dicking around. It's not like he ran into the room and attacked her with his ass. He's just playing around. And he preceded that with other forms of silly dancing.

For the record, dancing with a good female friend and reversing the roles as Angus did in the last cell is almost always well received. It's just humorous and absurd fun.

The problem here is that Marigold doesn't seem to be taking it that way.  He's making her visibly uncomfortable, and instead of backing down, he's escalating it to a point you have to be on pretty sure footing to take on.  I have friends whom I might act like this toward, and friends I never, ever would, and Marigold looks a whole lot more like group B right now.

Also, Angus is a dick because he makes a living out of stifling reasonable debate.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010, 11:36 by Near Lurker »
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

IlGreven

• Emoticontraindication
  • Also, no 4-year-olds on the pee-pee.
    • Grev's Big Journal Thingy
« Reply #111 on: 10 Feb 2010, 11:42 »

I'm calling it. Next comic will be at CoD, and at some point, Faye will be on the floor in helpless laughter at the black eye Angus now sports.
A gigantic force on the 'Net, and even BIGGER in person.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #112 on: 10 Feb 2010, 12:35 »

Oh dear

Just when I'm beginning to have hope that Angus is more than he appears ............

He goes and acts like a prat.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #113 on: 10 Feb 2010, 14:12 »

I thought the cast of QC was over the age of 25, except maybe raven and i think penpen said she was 22 at some point.

Dora is at least twenty-six, but she's older than Faye and Marten by enough to make "Mrs. Robinson" jokes funny. And she addresses them as "kids" early on in the comic. Steve was twenty-four when he was dating Ellen. Hanners was twenty-two here and apparently younger than Faye. So I'm guessing Marten & Faye 24-ish.  :?
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #114 on: 10 Feb 2010, 14:25 »

He has to act like a bit of an ass.  It makes what she was doing look normal in comparison, so she won't feel bad later about being seen doing it.  

I doubt Angus actually put that much thought into it though, he's just having fun messing with her head, and Marigold's got a look on her face like a deer in ass-lights.  

Also, Angus is a dick because he makes a living out of stifling reasonable debate.

If he's being paid by the other side, then chances are the debate was never going to be reasonable in the first place.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010, 14:28 by Tuitsuro »

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #115 on: 10 Feb 2010, 15:01 »

I think too many people are getting their undies in a bunch over Angus messing around.  Look at it this way:  He could have been grinding Mari's ass, rather than him grinding his ass on Mari :-P
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #116 on: 10 Feb 2010, 16:10 »

I agree; Angus is having fun with Marigold, not at her expense. He probably doesn't think anyone is going to take an invitation to grind on his 'booty' seriously. I realize Marigold may take it the wrong way, but, honestly, that's her problem, not his until such time as she lets Angus know she's attracted to him. We can guess it, looking in from the outside (and it's still just a guess), but Angus can't. And even so, would it be better for him to treat her like some sort of plague bearer? Marigold's got to work out how to interact with people, and her house-mate's as good a starting place as any.

Having said that, it occurs to me that taking him up on the invitation would be a way to encourage the 'proper' reaction (if that's what she wants). Too bad Marigold doesn't know that.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

zagraf

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #117 on: 10 Feb 2010, 16:44 »

Yeah, I see the previous two strips as funny and sad at the same time. Funny, because Angus is having fun and, I imagine, trying to introduce a little happiness into the life of his good-at-heart but repressed and lonely roomie. Sad, because he doesn't realize he's thereby making her fall for him, big time. But that does not make Angus a bad guy in my book, no not at all.

I think both of them, in their own ways, are poor at reading others' signals. But that can be learned.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #118 on: 10 Feb 2010, 17:01 »

Age: Pretty much most of the main characters in the strip are 20-something (with the exception, of course, of the 'rental units of Hanners, Dora, Marten and Faye's mom); youngest ones are likely (the "out to sea) Ellen, Cosette & Luna, Amanda and Tai. I think Marigold and Hanners are probably about the same age, while Angus is just a bit older (23). I actually think that Raven is the third or fourth oldest of the group, since she's been a friend of Dora's since HS; that would mean the top five "oldest" cast members would be Sven, Dora, Raven, Penelope.

If I were guessing, here's my list from oldest to youngest:

• Amir (gone)
  • Sven
  • Will (by perhaps a month or two)
  • Dora
  • Raven
  • Penelope
  • Faye
  • Steve
  • Marten
  • Sara (gone)
  • Angus
  • Hannelore
  • Marigold
  • Tai
  • Amanda
  • Cosette
  • Luna
  • Natasha (gone)
  • Ellen (gone)

...just my opinion, of course.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010, 22:32 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

schmeeble

• Plantmonster
« Reply #119 on: 10 Feb 2010, 19:44 »

I cheer for Angus because Marigold is by far the most uninteresting character in the comic.
herro!

calliope07

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #120 on: 10 Feb 2010, 20:11 »

Age: Pretty much most of the main characters in the strip are 20-something (with the exception, of course, of the 'rental units of Hanners, Dora, Marten and Faye's mom); youngest ones are likely (the "out to sea) Ellen, Cosette & Luna, Amanda and Tai. I think Marigold and Hanners are probably about the same age, while Angus is just a bit older (23). I actually think that Raven is the third or fourth oldest of the group, since she's been a friend of Dora's since HS; that would mean the top five "oldest" cast members would be Sven, Dora, Raven, Penelope.

If I were guessing, here's my list from oldest to youngest:

• Amir (gone)
  • Sven
  • Dora
  • Raven
  • Penelope
  • Faye
  • Steve
  • Marten
  • Sara (gone)
  • Angus
  • Hannelore
  • Marigold
  • Tai
  • Amanda
  • Cosette
  • Luna
  • Natasha (gone)
  • Ellen (gone)

...just my opinion, of course.

You forgot Wil in this list. I imagine he and Sven are roughly the same age.

Shadic

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • Shadic's Website
« Reply #121 on: 10 Feb 2010, 22:44 »

I think too many people are getting their undies in a bunch over Angus messing around.  Look at it this way:  He could have been grinding Mari's ass, rather than him grinding his ass on Mari :-P
That's because Angus is a threat to the Faye-Sven pairing, and THAT CAN NOT BE. Seriously, people that are so creepy obsessed about the pairings in the comic belong on Livejournal fangirling, not here.  :lol:

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #122 on: 10 Feb 2010, 23:08 »

You forgot Wil in this list. I imagine he and Sven are roughly the same age.
Fixed that. I knew I was probably gonna forget someone.

Of course, the two youngest regular cast members are Pintsize, followed by Winslow.

As for pairings: I'm thinking Faye's future beau isn't even on the horizon yet. In fact, I'm almost certain that she's not gonna get "paired up" for any extended length of time for the rest of the run of this strip.
« Last Edit: 10 Feb 2010, 23:09 by jwhouk »
Just another Joe like 46

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #123 on: 10 Feb 2010, 23:53 »

Of course, the two youngest regular cast members are Pintsize, followed by Winslow.

But given how fast computer components become obsolete, isn't their effective age actually higher than any other cast member's?  I mean given the wear and tear your average anthroPC recieves, their lifespan is probably less than that of your average housepet. 

( Or I'm just making philosophical bullshit up because I don't want to think of Pintsize as being a five year old for god's sake. )

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #124 on: 11 Feb 2010, 00:01 »

A five-year-old who doesn't have to spend time fiddling with physical coordination and other pesky parts of childhood, and whose brain has been connected directly to the Internet.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

westrim

« Reply #125 on: 11 Feb 2010, 00:35 »

Secret societies are overrated anyways. All that work to join and you find out it's just another frat.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #126 on: 11 Feb 2010, 00:41 »

Secret societies are overrated anyways. All that work to join and you find out it's just another frat.

Oh, I don't know, when I joined the Black Dragons, it was awesome. We-

Oh... Sorry... Now I've let that slip, I'll have to kill you all...

Nothing personal.

Anyway... Much is explained about Angus.
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2010, 00:46 by Akima »
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Beaten by Nuns

• Plantmonster
« Reply #127 on: 11 Feb 2010, 01:05 »

Marigold needs to just fuckin' grab him and smooch him now, RIGHT NOW! NOW!  :laugh: I'm sick of the anticipation! We all know that it's going to happen eventually - she's going to do something extremely awkward in admitting that she has feelings for the goofy bastard, and that's going to throw a big monkey wrench into the potential Faye/Angus relationship.

I guess I'm just impatient as all hell.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #128 on: 11 Feb 2010, 01:17 »

But it raises so many questions! How rich are his parents? If they're so super rich, why does he need a roomie? Why doesn't he have a fancier job? Is everybody's life controlled by secret societies? Is there a secret society named allosaurus?
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #129 on: 11 Feb 2010, 01:52 »

Is it wrong that I wish Faye was in the room just to see how this conversation would go with her egging him on or snarking the comments?

That and I almost want Hannelore or Martens mother to show up again, see Angus, and recognize him or his similarity to someone of great import.
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #130 on: 11 Feb 2010, 02:00 »

Eww.

Not another rich guy.

We already have Hanners for that.
Carpe Diem

kurzon

• Plantmonster
« Reply #131 on: 11 Feb 2010, 03:09 »

I'm not usually one to side with Angus, but I don't think he's being in any way inappropriate in the past couple of comics.

Hopefully he doesn't revert to his foot-in-mouth syndrome and say something awful to her.

Marigold's skin seems to be clearing up?

danman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #132 on: 11 Feb 2010, 03:14 »

Eww.

Not another rich guy.

Do you not realise he is mystificating?
Why would he have such a crappy job then , if he went to such leet school?
"The pyramid is opening!"
"Which one?"
"The one with the ever-widening hole in it!"
                -- Firesign Theater, "How Can You Be In Two Places At
                   Once When You're Not Anywhere At All"

danman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #133 on: 11 Feb 2010, 03:16 »

I cheer for Angus because Marigold is by far the most uninteresting character in the comic.

How come?
She is hot, technogeek, and unbothered by cleanliness.
Basically an ideal girl for me ... ::::D
"Which one?"

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #134 on: 11 Feb 2010, 03:31 »

Eww.

Not another rich guy.

Not every rich kid wants to be like their rich parents, and some rich kids don't even want any of their parent's money and want to make their own way in the world.  And some are cut off from the riches for whatever reason.

I know, sounds like crazy-talk to not want money, but there are people out there who don't want the easy life.

And @everyone who said Angus crossed some line:  See?  Mari's returning the dance moves with Angus and is cool with it.  She just needs a little jarring to leave her comfort zone every now and then.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #135 on: 11 Feb 2010, 04:25 »

So far this is one of the most fun weeks in a while.  Keep up the dancing comics.

And on a different note you are conveying the idea of motion quite nicely Mr. Jacques.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

sudamerican

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Thinks the WCT is tl;dr
« Reply #136 on: 11 Feb 2010, 04:47 »

Is there a secret society named allosaurus?
you're not ready for the truth. not yet
five million tons of TNT in the cunt

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #137 on: 11 Feb 2010, 06:18 »

Well, let's ask the questions:

Did Marten want to go into the same business as his mom?
Did Dora want to do the same thing her dad did?
Did Hanners want to do the same thing her parents did?
Did Faye... okay, bad example.

Still - you get the point. Kids find their own way in life. It's not necessarily what their parents did. (Though Raven is apparently trying to get into Physics like her mom.)

Angus's job is essentially to be a "pundit"; I imagine him as someone who's ultimate gig would be as a "talking head" on CNN, MS-NBC or (perhaps if he's so inclined) Fox News. I mean, he was suitably impressed when he met Steven Colbert (the story of which he relayed back in #1423). That's actually closer to being a business honcho/politico than anything else. I'd bet Angus could run for city council of Northampton and win - though his opponent might accuse him of living in sin with an unmarried woman. His opponent, however, might suddenly find his/her website hacked and their internet accounts mysteriously disabled...
Just another Joe like 46

Rimwolf

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #138 on: 11 Feb 2010, 06:30 »

Maybe the blood flow is helping -- she's sure blushing a lot these days.

ndperfesser

• Plantmonster
« Reply #139 on: 11 Feb 2010, 06:33 »

Thank you Basil Exposition.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #140 on: 11 Feb 2010, 07:01 »

Maybe the blood flow is helping -- she's sure blushing a lot these days.

I think it's more along the lines that she's actually taking regular showers

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #141 on: 11 Feb 2010, 07:05 »

I went to a high school like Angus'.  It was run by Jesuits, and the building was an old Masonic hall, so yeah, the whole secret society thing was right there...

Got a great education, though.  And no, my parents were not wealthy, or even from old money, I was on scholarship.  I was also the token non-catholic, so I got to run the lights in the auditorium during mass, and I got out of the Advanced Cathechism courses.  

No dancing class in high school, though - it was all-boys.  So I took dance in college.  Actualy, it was called Stage Movement in the Theatre department.  Monday and Wednesday was ballet, Tuesday was jazz, Thursday was tap, and Fridays - oh, Friday - was ballroom dancing.  Viennese waltz (yes, it's different from a regular walz), Tango, Lindy, Foxtrot... it was a one credit course, and I think I took it four or five times.  

And there is an advantage to being a good dancer.  I slept with about half the girls in the class, and was propositioned by several of the guys, and it sure wasn't based on looks - I'm short and hairy...

"The best of times" doesn't even begin to describe it!  
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Tanman

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #142 on: 11 Feb 2010, 07:11 »

the town's university does appear to be a Northeastern US private (though liberal) university. It would be unrealistic if there weren't more rich kids.

I went to a so called 'elite boarding school,' but plenty of my former classmates live relatively mundane and unsupported by parents lives. The strings and dissatisfaction that come with meandering through a life planned and not your own can be way less personally rewarding than doing it your own way.

My wife has a friend whose father makes eight figures figures with a fortune five hundred company, but you wouldn't know it by seeing her town house, Toyota and public school attending kids. In fact, very few of her friends know about her family at all. But she's very happy.

The greatest advantage the kids of extremely rich folk have over the rest of us is not "living rich," but having the security and support to live by choice.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #143 on: 11 Feb 2010, 09:13 »

Dancing days are here again,
As the summer evenings grow.
I got my flower, I got my power,
I got a woman who knows.

Led Zeppelin

Of these, Angus has… well, he's dancing. Anyway, in lieu of Jeph's announcing a new format, I felt I had to post this.

It could've been worse (think "Happy Feet").

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #144 on: 11 Feb 2010, 10:11 »

I don't see much of a career in business or politics for someone so into losing arguments that he voluntarily hangs out with Faye just for the bashing.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #145 on: 11 Feb 2010, 10:23 »

haha im the tango president here at UMD  :laugh: but due to snow we havnt had a chance to start up for this semester! Love this weeks comics!

I find marigold to be very interesting, everyone seems to ship her with angus when they are present in the daily comic, but then if its margiold and hanners in a strip they ship them together.  I dont know why but I would be rooting for faye and angus.  Marigold reminds me of a freind of mine who seems to want to be social and date but for some reason (maybe afraid?) would rather hang out in their room doing homework or watching tv.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #146 on: 11 Feb 2010, 11:00 »

"Nobody puts Mar-mar in a corner!"
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

danman

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #147 on: 11 Feb 2010, 11:07 »

Eww.

Not another rich guy.

Not every rich kid wants to be like their rich parents, and some rich kids don't even want any of their parent's money and want to make their own way in the world.  And some are cut off from the riches for whatever reason.

I know, sounds like crazy-talk to not want money, but there are people out there who don't want the easy life.

And @everyone who said Angus crossed some line:  See?  Mari's returning the dance moves with Angus and is cool with it.  She just needs a little jarring to leave her comfort zone every now and then.
He does not necessarily need to do the same as his family, but with good education one can find  a way better job than losing arguments. If he really went to such school as he describes, then , whether with the cash or without he should easily be able to find better

The some people out there seem pretty decadent to me ... 
"Which one?"

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #148 on: 11 Feb 2010, 11:19 »

I don't see much of a career in business or politics for someone so into losing arguments that he voluntarily hangs out with Faye just for the bashing.

What do you mean.

He'd be a perfect Democratic Senate Majority Leader.

Granted the position wouldn't last very long...
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #149 on: 11 Feb 2010, 12:29 »

Is there a secret society named allosaurus?
you're not ready for the truth. not yet

You can't handle the truth!!

Hmmmmmmm

I wonder if we'll find out Angus is Hanners fathers secret love child?
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up