THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 15:50
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rise And Fall Of The Three Kingdoms.  (Read 7160 times)

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
Rise And Fall Of The Three Kingdoms.
« on: 02 Mar 2010, 02:28 »

I don't know if it is the "done thing" to tout favourite web-comic artists here, but I'd like to draw your attention to some new work from Joshua Tam (AKA Koad), the creator of Tales From The Middle Kingdom. He's submitted an entry to Zuda Comics titled Rise And Fall Of The Three Kingdoms which I think is pretty damned good (OK, I know I'm obviously biased...).
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Spub

• Not quite a lurker
  • I'm a peacock!
Re: Rise And Fall Of The Three Kingdoms.
« Reply #1 on: 21 Feb 2011, 13:49 »

Just found this guy randomly.  His art is so beautiful to me.  It's so stark and bare.  The only thing I've seen in a similar context is post-apocalyptic comics.   
Don't ask me, I'm still looking for tanning salons, a funny facebook status and America...

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #2 on: 08 Mar 2011, 19:03 »

Just in case people haven't spotted it, Koad started a new series of comics based on The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. The first chapter is now complete and the artist is taking a break (ROTTK is a very long book), but it starts here.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

KevinLevin

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2012, 00:33 »

Just in case people haven't spotted it, Koad started a new series of comics based on The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms. The first chapter is now complete and the artist is taking a break (ROTTK is a very long book), but it starts here.
I have just seen it. Though it is quite long book (as you said) but it's first chapter is good. Hope, other chapters will also is good as the first one.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2012, 11:21 »

Can't look at it for the moment, but I will check it out later.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up