THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 15:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What are the girls screaming and pointing at?

Sven! (They haven't seen him in years!)
- 11 (25.6%)
The huge zit on Sven's nose!
- 0 (0%)
The Art Gallery couple who now hold a burning Espressosaurus!
- 2 (4.7%)
The realization that Sven's reading about the CRUSADES!
- 10 (23.3%)
The horde of women lined up behind Sven!
- 3 (7%)
The Starbucks that just opened across the street!
- 17 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT April 26-30, 2010 (1651-1655)  (Read 80875 times)

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
Re: WCT April 26-30, 2010
« Reply #150 on: 29 Apr 2010, 09:44 »

Though as far as I know there isn't much dark or milk chocolate in Switzerland, except maybe in diplomatic circles.
:laugh:

Milk chocolate is probably one of the most frequently seen chocolate in Switzerland. After looking at Wiki, I'm a bit confused about the difference of dark chocolate and couverture, but you can buy chocolate with 70% and 85% cocoa at department stores and they produce stuff with 90% and 99%, but I haven't seen them irl yet.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #151 on: 29 Apr 2010, 10:44 »

I can certainly understand the part about people who move too fast, but for the rest of your point, in short:

Guy who's insecure because he hates the idea of being arrogant about himself and considers humility a good trait, therefore is willing to admit when he's wrong and unlikely to ever stray = red flag.

Um, no. Insecure != modest or humble. TOTALLY DIFFERENT.  Neither does "faithful"="insecure." Ohmygod.

Guy who's "clingy" after knowing the person, but really that word's sole function is to demonize those who appreciate what they have and are always there for the person instead of fitting the "social norm" of cheating, betraying and lying = red flag.

Still no. Appreciative, affectionate, and attached !=clingy.  And wtf kind of world do you live in where cheating and lying are social norms?!

Guy who's overly confident (which we all know is really just another word used to describe the same trait as arrogance when one wants to make it seem justifiable because the person is physically attractive) and therefore much more likely to cheat, is loud, brash, annoying, and less likely to be sensitive towards the partner's feelings or care about being there for them because he's too busy fitting the male stereotype = not a red flag.

Yeahhhhhh... confident or "not smothering" doesn't equal any of that. Although even if it did: the point is, if the guy turns out to be an arrogant jerk, you can LEAVE him. The scary thing about clingers is that they won't let you leave.

And honestly, look, if you can't tell the difference between insecure vs modest, clingy vs loving, or arrogant vs confident, then THAT's a giant red flag.  Like, you have just kind of made me uncomfortable because I'm creeped out that in your world, one can't be loving without being clingy, faithfulness somehow depends on or goes along with insecurity, and any display of confidence=automatic asshole (who you of course look down on sneeringly from your Sensitive Unappreciated Nice Guy vantage point).  
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2010, 10:49 by JackFaerie »

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #152 on: 29 Apr 2010, 11:41 »

dark chocolate is for women
Funny, in my family it's the other way round. Dad and I prefer dark chocolate, mom likes milk chocolate and my sister prefers white chocolate.
I'm pretty sure I'm not reading that the way you meant it. Though as far as I know there isn't much dark or milk chocolate in Switzerland, except maybe in diplomatic circles.

Hmm, I re-read my own post and I did leave open the possibility for individual variation: "dark chocolate seems more like something a woman would want."  Different people have different tastes, and I know plenty of women who like milk chocolate, and even that atrocity white "chocolate," but most of the dark chocolate enthusiasts I know are female.  It'd be interesting to see how that preference breaks down worldwide, but I don't have the bucks to fund a global science experiment on chocolate, more's the pity.  I'm a bit weirded out by the notion that there isn't much milk or dark chocolate in Switzerland, but I expect that's more a matter of semantics, as Dliessmgg pointed out.  99% cacao content pretty much equals unsweetened, though, and I'm not so hardcore into chocolate that I can eat that.

The "clingy" debate raging on in here seems laregly borne of semantics as well, and while I'm not prepared to say "all men are like _____" or "all women are like _____", I will say that men who are more inclined to be very controlling and jealous are more likely to be the ones who kill their girlfriends to prevent said girlfriends from ever leaving them, even with as small a trigger as her looking admiringly at another guy.  Most "clingy" people eventually get over their insecurities enough to respect other people's boundaries -- it's just a matter of growing up and learning to trust -- but the worst-case scenario does exist.  (Reading police files on spousal/partner abuse and murders = very depressing.)

Back to the strip, I wonder who will walk in and see Dora duct-taping Faye first, Marten, Angus, or Sven.  Or maybe they'll all show up and run into Dale, who will be back for yet another absurd coffee confection.  I'm actually kind of hoping Momo will notice the Tyrannospresso.  ^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #153 on: 29 Apr 2010, 11:49 »

The only really interesting thing about the 'clingy' debate (and need I remind anyone that one person's 'clingy' may be the next's affectionate; one person's modest, the next's insecure; one person's confident, the next's arrogant; and so on?) is this:

The scary thing about clingers is that they won't let you leave.
(My, these clingers must be powerful indeed, if they can immobilize one…)

Followed by this:
Mind you, I can be clingy.
Sounds like a threat.

...nor be as painful coming off*.

*Naturally, I'm assuming that last point.
You mean you're still wearing it? 
Uf ourse ot.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #154 on: 29 Apr 2010, 14:49 »

Here, let me help you with that...   [RIIIIIIIIP!]

Umm, you weren't really attached to the moustache, were you? 

I mean, as soon as the bleeding stops, I'm sure it'll grow back. 

Oh, and I have to agree - clingy is in the eye of the beholder.  Sometimes what starts out appearing as caring and attentive can become clingy over time.  The reverse however is rarely true! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

westrim

« Reply #155 on: 29 Apr 2010, 15:17 »

To weigh in on the Great Clingy Debate of 2010, it's clear that people here have different definitions and scales for 'clingy'. It's kinda disturbing that some are equating it with 'stalker', though. That's like saying a cat is a lion. The cat has a claw stuck in your shirt; the lion a claw stuck in your ribcage.

Though as far as I know there isn't much dark or milk chocolate in Switzerland, except maybe in diplomatic circles.

Milk chocolate is probably one of the most frequently seen chocolate in Switzerland. After looking at Wiki, I'm a bit confused about the difference of dark chocolate and couverture, but you can buy chocolate with 70% and 85% cocoa at department stores and they produce stuff with 90% and 99%, but I haven't seen them irl yet.

I guess that I should have mentioned that when I was talking about chocolate, I wasn't talking about chocolate. Africa mostly has dark and milk chocolate, with some white in the South. Europe seems to be concerned that they have too much milk chocolate. America likes to say that all its chocolate has been put in a blender; Canada that it's been laid out in a mosaic. Am I being less subtle now? I guess I should have added a  :-P or  :evil: emoticon before.  

Or did you get the subtext and I missed the meaning of the laugh emoticon?
« Last Edit: 29 Apr 2010, 16:08 by westrim »

cgarci21

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Shagtastic
« Reply #156 on: 29 Apr 2010, 16:44 »

To weigh in on the clingy debate I do agree that there are different varieties of clingy however I have to say that as a woman I find cliny men to be much more threatening than clingy women. Eventually a clingy woman will (in most cases) leave with her proverbial tail between her legs when reprimanded by a guy for being clingy. Whereas a clingy man may become viloent if he is the scary, stalker sort of clingy.

Aslo as to this:

Guy who's overly confident (which we all know is really just another word used to describe the same trait as arrogance when one wants to make it seem justifiable because the person is physically attractive) and therefore much more likely to cheat, is loud, brash, annoying, and less likely to be sensitive towards the partner's feelings or care about being there for them because he's too busy fitting the male stereotype = not a red flag.

I reply that many overly confident or rather genuinely confident, men/women do not cheat. Sometimes arrogance or perceived arrogance is a product of insecurity and therefore leads to a man (or woman) cheating in order to feel more desirable.
You know how animals can sense a tsunami coming before humans notice? I'm like that, only for sexy things. -Dora Bianchi

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #157 on: 29 Apr 2010, 20:59 »

Klingon's Rule!!!!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #158 on: 29 Apr 2010, 21:02 »

Cling-ons? 

Are those like stick-ups?   :angel:

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #159 on: 29 Apr 2010, 21:07 »

Only if they're holding a Disruptor on you.     :-D
James The Kugai 

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #160 on: 29 Apr 2010, 21:22 »

About the latest comic-'bout time someone muzzled Faye. In fact, it's way past time.

About the clingy debate-from the guy's side, I think it would be helpful for more guys to realize what it means when a girl judges a guy as "clingy", and is constantly trying to get away from him; it means she does not like him, is not attracted to him, and probably never will be. It would therefore behoove such a guy to go find himself a girl who's NOT trying to run away from him. No point trying to change the mind of the girl who thinks you're clingy, just go find someone else who doesn't think so.

I pity the guys who take years to learn this simple truth. Girls too.
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #161 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:28 »

Not scintillating dialog, but it continues the pattern of Maximum Awkwardness For Marigold.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #162 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:36 »

My Pancakes without Duct Tape.

Pretty pretty pretty please !

Sad they found the solution so fast, I had hoped for some more complications on the way. :-D
Carpe Diem

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #163 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:46 »

Quick! Hit 'im with the book! Then kick 'im inna Nadgers, and run!

I love Marigold's expression in the last panel. And I suspect the CoD staff knows what's afoot. Or they're given to imitation, take your pick.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2010, 00:54 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #164 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:47 »

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!11!!!1!!

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Wouldn't a son an ass just be a piece of shit?

Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

kattyc

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #165 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:49 »

Of course it came "out of the blue"; we're talking about the COMIC here, right ? And it was a comment about the content of the comic. I just dont buy it that theres a dude who just looks good and ignored ladies and still gets ladies attention. I never saw anything like this happen in reallife.
Especially as if Sven is ignoring the girl, he's not being clingy or insecure or creepy, which are the three biggest turn-offs: he's being deep and mysterious and preoccupied with Lofty Personal Things.
"Lofty Personal Things".
Sometimes I wish forums had "like" buttons. Or perhaps a "give eprops" function.

I agree that insecure does not always equal faithful, and that sometimes the insecure are even more likely to cheat.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #166 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:53 »

To weigh in on the Great Clingy Debate of 2010, it's clear that people here have different definitions and scales for 'clingy'. It's kinda disturbing that some are equating it with 'stalker', though. That's like saying a cat is a lion. The cat has a claw stuck in your shirt; the lion a claw stuck in your ribcage.

I guess that I should have mentioned that when I was talking about chocolate, I wasn't talking about chocolate. Africa mostly has dark and milk chocolate, with some white in the South. Europe seems to be concerned that they have too much milk chocolate. America likes to say that all its chocolate has been put in a blender; Canada that it's been laid out in a mosaic. Am I being less subtle now? I guess I should have added a  :-P or  :evil: emoticon before.  

Or did you get the subtext and I missed the meaning of the laugh emoticon?

Let's say I did and mumble something about not posting after 11pm.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #167 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:57 »

Ah yes, and they also always publish all bank accounts to the country of the account owners. Can somebody give me a hint why such things are posted in this thread ?

I still do this one with my wife, whenever she asks me to make her something to eat...   she never laughs. 
Well. I didnt laughed either. Seriously, what was supposed to be funny about it ? It was just weird.

Cliffhanger!!!!!!
Nah. Not much of one.
Carpe Diem

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #168 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:57 »

Focusing on Momo on this one:
Panel 1, Momo waving goodbye: touchingly cute.
Panel 2, Momo wondering why Marigold stopped: pretty cute.
Panel 3, Momo shocked by the sudden shake: darn cute and funny.
Panel 4, Momo looking at Dora's finger: cute and darn funny.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

TheHappyBerry

• Plantmonster
« Reply #169 on: 30 Apr 2010, 00:58 »

I have to give Jeph mega thumbs-up.  This week of comics has literally had me laughing very hard at every single one.  A couple have even made me randomly start laughing in the middle of the day just because I think about them.

I can't wait to find out if Dora and Faye just decided to join in the fun, or if there is more reason for their AAAAAHs.  I feel Dora is just in it for the fun, whereas Faye's facial expression is much more one of shock.  I don't remember, have her and Sven talked since their serious talk moment?

Also, much love for Marigold's facial expression in the last panel.

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #170 on: 30 Apr 2010, 01:04 »

Cliffhanger!!!!!!
Nah. Not much of one.

Which is why that part's not in all caps.
*touches  index finger to temple and points, so as to non-verbally communicate: 'You're right, thought of that!'*
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2010, 01:38 by akronnick »
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #171 on: 30 Apr 2010, 01:09 »

Klingons. Good question if Klingons are clingy. At first I thought definitely no, but then I realized they do value family quite a lot.

About the whole debate, I disagree about it. I know I'm extremely clingy at the core. I'm also attractive (well, everyone tells me so) and I dont think I'm very insecure - only about the question which girl will hurt me and misuse my clingyness, so I'm not the type who falls in love easily. Because once I'm in love I'm so damn completely blackmailable.
Carpe Diem

zagraf

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #172 on: 30 Apr 2010, 02:02 »

I don't get the last panel. Why are Dora and Faye screaming? Is it really that shocking that Marigold's "book guy" was Sven?

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #173 on: 30 Apr 2010, 02:22 »

Think Momo is regretting ever going for a Mari ride at this point?

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #174 on: 30 Apr 2010, 02:42 »

(My, these clingers must be powerful indeed, if they can immobilize one…)
Worse than immobilising, sometimes they kill. Which isn't very funny.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #175 on: 30 Apr 2010, 03:53 »

What we have here is another case of, out of the ocean of words in English, people picking one and trying to make it serve for both itself and its comrades. Being 'clingy,' so far as I know, has never killed anything but a relationship unless it escalates into something else: stalking, forcibly controlling, and various other forms of possessive aggression. At which point the perpetrator is no longer simply 'clingy,' but, as I said, something else. Do stalkers kill? Yes. The same for people who insist on controlling the objects of their desire, obsession, and/or lust (I won't use affection, since no matter what such a perp might say, I don't feel there is any). But in engaging in these behaviors, they've stepped beyond 'clingy.'

On the other hand, I know one woman who complained her husband was becoming 'clingy' because at fifty-seven he stopped being out in a blind with a bangstick in his hand every weekend during deer season. She was ticked because that was when she hosted bunk-o (I have no idea how to spell that) parties for her female friends. They adjusted, though, and that was that. I've also known a woman who was described by her boyfriend as 'clingy' because she wanted them to stay at home instead attending various parties where booze was being served. This was after he'd done one stint in rehab for alcoholism.

Finally, someone who is 'clingy' may not want you to leave, but they cannot 'make' you stay. If they attempt this, they've moved 'up' into controlling, at the least. Hence my bridling at the term used for someone who 'won't let you leave.' It sounds as though some mystic force is being exerted by said clinger. If this was an attempt to indicate physical force, threats, or mental cruelty, then call it stalking, call it controlling or something else specific. But don't simply paint such a wide gamut of destructive behaviors as 'clingy.' If nothing else, to me, it terribly trivializes them, which is the last thing that should be done.

Karilyn

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #176 on: 30 Apr 2010, 04:04 »

This cannot possibly end well.

Unless they all make out?

Wait no Dora and Sven are siblings AUGH NEVERMIND
Hm?  Dora and Sven are siblings?

I can't believe I forgot that...

Wait...

OH GOD MY EROTIC FANFIC!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #177 on: 30 Apr 2010, 04:18 »

Think Momo is regretting ever going for a Mari ride at this point?
Momo's head ran into the back of Mar-bear's head when Mari-chan ran into Sven.
Momo's face was spooshed into the CoD front door glass when Marigirl didn't take a big enough step in upon entry.

I hope Momo's still under warrantee.
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #178 on: 30 Apr 2010, 04:32 »

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

More like a sidewalk curb than a cliff.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #179 on: 30 Apr 2010, 04:32 »

In the last few strips, Momo's expressions make a whole comic of its own.

Here you go, an ass and its son.

I don't get the last panel. Why are Dora and Faye screaming? Is it really that shocking that Marigold's "book guy" was Sven?

Well, think about it. How long has it been since we last saw Sven?
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2010, 04:36 by LTK »
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #180 on: 30 Apr 2010, 04:53 »

I don't know, whenever I've seen a chocolate marketed to men, it's pretty much always been dark (Riesen, Men's Pocky, etc.).  Probably has something to do with it being more bitter, less sickly-sweet than milk chocolate.  And most of the women I know loathe dark chocolate.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #181 on: 30 Apr 2010, 05:17 »

"Hopefully I can make it to the restaurant without doing something retarded AGAIN."

Like, forgetting you were actually on your way to the grocery, f'rinstance?    :-D

"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #182 on: 30 Apr 2010, 05:28 »

Nope, she wasn't going to the grocery: Panels 2 and 3.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #183 on: 30 Apr 2010, 06:11 »

OK, screams for everyone! 

On the house! 

Oh, and Faye and Dora are screaming because they know the old Sven.  Of all the people Marigold could literally run into, and after all Faye's romantic comedy sass, they think it spells imminent disaster. 

Meh, jokes are unfunny when explained. 

*POOF*, you're a malted. 

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #184 on: 30 Apr 2010, 06:35 »

OK, screams for everyone! 

On the house! 

Oh, and Faye and Dora are screaming because they know the old Sven.  Of all the people Marigold could literally run into, and after all Faye's romantic comedy sass, they think it spells imminent disaster. 

Meh, jokes are unfunny when explained. 

*POOF*, you're a malted. 

No, *POOF*! You're a sandwich!
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #185 on: 30 Apr 2010, 07:18 »

Wait, did anyone say "sudo"?

Wiregeek

• Curry sauce
  • Yes I am. No I'm not.
« Reply #186 on: 30 Apr 2010, 08:02 »

AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1one1!!
When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better!

michi-love

« Reply #187 on: 30 Apr 2010, 08:15 »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Upon first look, that is the funniest part. And then it's Momo's tiny adorable expressions. And then I look at the expressions, closely, in the last panel. There's the shock on Dora and Faye's faces (OMG AUGH SVEN IS THE BOY? OHNUUUU THE HORROR!!!!!!!) But Marigold's face. Look at it. She's all AHHHH NOT AGAIN TAKE IT, TAKE YOUR BOOK BACK I DON'T WANT IT LEMME ALONE! in the previous panel, and then it's all "...wait, WHAT NOW?!" because Dora and Faye are screaming... as if... as if they know something she doesn't know. Cue panic attack of being left out of the loop compounded by lack of real food, AND the trauma of smacking boobfirst into the assailant that is now, once again, right in front of her.

I'd feel bad if it wasn't so funny.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #188 on: 30 Apr 2010, 08:57 »

The worst cliffhanger for me, will Momo bite Dora's finger?

michi-love

« Reply #189 on: 30 Apr 2010, 09:16 »

I can't decide - is Sven going "oh, fml" or "oh, wtf?"

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #190 on: 30 Apr 2010, 09:44 »

Ha!  Momo's expressions totally make the comic -- again!  I particularly like the fact that she's right in front of the CoD skull pic.  Panel 3 Momo is still making me giggle.

The "AAAAAAH!"s are pretty self-explanatory.  Panel 4 Marigold seems to be wondering what's missed, and Sven just seems to be like "What did I do NOW?"  I wonder if his eyebrows will ever recover and return to a lowered state.

And . . . anyone else want to see a Panel 5 with all of them Dragonball Z'ed out?  All of them going "AAAAAAAAH!!" at once?  'Cause I totally do.  ^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #191 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:04 »

This cannot possibly end well.

Unless they all make out?

Wait no Dora and Sven are siblings AUGH NEVERMIND
Hm?  Dora and Sven are siblings?

I can't believe I forgot that...

Wait...

OH GOD MY EROTIC FANFIC!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Does it make things better or worse that they are only half-siblings?
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #192 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:10 »

Their babies will only be half-mutants?

michi-love

« Reply #193 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:17 »

Half-siblings? I was pretty sure that both the Bianchis are the children of the Bianchis we met when Marty met the 'rents...

epoch

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #194 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:20 »

While I loved the idea of Mari and Angus, obviously that's not happening. So, I guess I'm for Mar-Bear and Sven now.

Maybe I just want Mari to be with someone, because she deserves it!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #195 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:33 »

Marigold was arguing with Momo-tan about where to go eat, the argument wasn't resolved when the collision happened, and Marigirl always loses arguments with Momo-tan. Grocery, then.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #196 on: 30 Apr 2010, 10:53 »

I guess that was how my subconscious's logic was operating  when I posted, but Schmorgluck is correct, Marigold's destination wasn't definitively established.

Oh well, post in haste, repent at leisure.
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #197 on: 30 Apr 2010, 11:53 »

No, repent post-haste...

Kugai

• Awakened
    • My Homepage
« Reply #198 on: 30 Apr 2010, 12:52 »

POD PEOPLE!!!!!     :-D

This is definitely gonna be interesting.  I wonder if Dora will reach for the Broadsword?

And yes, Master Yoda . . . . . .  Err, Momo made the comic.
James The Kugai 

sudamerican

• Thinks the WCT is tl;dr
« Reply #199 on: 30 Apr 2010, 13:04 »

And . . . anyone else want to see a Panel 5 with all of them Dragonball Z'ed out?  All of them going "AAAAAAAAH!!" at once?  'Cause I totally do.  ^_^
I didn't, but now I do.
five million tons of TNT in the cunt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up