THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 19:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What are the girls screaming and pointing at?

Sven! (They haven't seen him in years!)
- 11 (25.6%)
The huge zit on Sven's nose!
- 0 (0%)
The Art Gallery couple who now hold a burning Espressosaurus!
- 2 (4.7%)
The realization that Sven's reading about the CRUSADES!
- 10 (23.3%)
The horde of women lined up behind Sven!
- 3 (7%)
The Starbucks that just opened across the street!
- 17 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT April 26-30, 2010 (1651-1655)  (Read 80657 times)

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
Re: WCT April 26-30, 2010
« Reply #50 on: 26 Apr 2010, 22:14 »

Sven should consider his actions from this point on very carefully.

If he gets involved with Marigold, and he handles a (merely hypothetical at this point, but almost certainly inevitable) break up with the same maturity that he did with Faye, Dora's reaction to that fiasco will be just a found memory compared to what Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham will do to him.

That's fond memory, not found memory

Damn this stupid keyboard.

Yeah, it's the keyboard that's the problem.

*edit* Gawdammit, I give up. From now on ya'll'll just have to deal with the typos as they lay.
« Last Edit: 26 Apr 2010, 22:17 by akronnick »
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

imenonelse

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #51 on: 26 Apr 2010, 22:26 »

I DO NOT (and desperately hope not) think that Jeph will make a Mari-Sven thing.... that's just not going to happen. Marigold doesn't have enough "umph" for Sven and probably couldn't handle such an intense/dramatic relationship for her first relationship. Also, I think Sven wants more.... hygiene, etc in a girl than what Mari can offer.

About the book thing, I don't think she did it on purpose, I just think she was embarrassed about running into someone and ran off so she wouldn't have to be in the (what she would perceive it as) awkward situation. Remember when she got the bloody nose at the anime convention??? Same stuff. I just think this is a way of bringing Sven back into the storyline: goes to Dora/Faye/coffee shop telling some funny story about how some chick stole his book, and Marigold somehow get's mentioned, "Oh wait that's the same chick, hahahaha.." etc.... you know..

I''m excited to see Sven return to the storyline, but I'm still torn between Sven+Faye verses Angus+Faye...
What she needs is spaghetti and meatballs behind an authentic Italian restaurant.

heh heh.... NOT lady and the tramp..

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #52 on: 26 Apr 2010, 22:57 »

To quote a QC character (Raven, I think), if Sven hurts Marigold someone will kill Sven so hard he will die from it.

UmberGryphon
(who thinks Sven could be good for Marbear if he's very very careful)

Your memory is correct, it was strip 799, threatening Faye.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

philharmonic

• Furry furrier
« Reply #53 on: 26 Apr 2010, 23:00 »

PSL wtf? Hang on before y'all flame me lemme google it
*was getting tired of that slug*

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #54 on: 26 Apr 2010, 23:01 »

I never understood the comedy routine where someone reads something and walks into other people. I do that from time to time, but I don't suddenly turn blind.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

DinosGoLauRAWR

• Not quite a lurker
  • Tigers also go LauRAWR ☆
    • My art
« Reply #55 on: 26 Apr 2010, 23:11 »

oh god if faye gets with angus and sven gets with marigold its like they got with nerdier and more mild mannered versions of each other.
"the answer to #4 is A GOOD DICKIN TO THE FACE!!!!!!!"
http://nowherexbutxhere.deviantart.com/

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #56 on: 26 Apr 2010, 23:28 »

Oh, I forgot. *buckles J.C. Penny belt after putting it through all the loops* Pant's'll stay up for sure now.

Hello Mr. Miyagi

Marigold and Sven?!  Oh HELL no!!

I wonder if she'll read that book now.   :-D
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #57 on: 26 Apr 2010, 23:55 »

Err what ? I always thought being attractive doesnt help men.

I'm quite attractive, as many people have told me over the years (mind, I never ask it myself, sometimes people tell me and I cant really complain about what I see in the mirror) and I never was under the impression it helps me with women.

And I know other men who are really not that good looking, but have no trouble finding women. Thats because they're confident.

Thats why I dont understand this Sven arc, really.
Carpe Diem

Prince of Space

• Larger than most fish
  • "Chickens are a cruel people"
« Reply #58 on: 27 Apr 2010, 00:04 »

I wonder if she'll read that book now.   :-D

I'm guessing this.  Then I'm guessing she tries to find the owner.  Then I'm guessing some possible Sven + Marigold stuff happens.

Guessing...(and hoping a little)

• Plantmonster
  • WOOOO!
« Reply #59 on: 27 Apr 2010, 00:16 »

kdsjgklagh!!! i havent been on the forum in months but i had to come and say if marigold and sven hookup...well, there's nothing i can say or do and i obviously won't stop reading. but for the record i am SOOOO opposed and am filing a formal complaint! :p

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #60 on: 27 Apr 2010, 00:18 »

First off, LOL @ Monday's comic.

Second, oh dear god please don't let Momo kill Sven...
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

akronnick

« Reply #61 on: 27 Apr 2010, 00:37 »

Between Faye, Dora, Hanners and Momo, Sven better hope this encounter ends with Sven losing his book and remarking "What a strange encounter."

Somehow, I don't think that is likely to be the outcome.

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh I got it!

Sven's horribly mutilated corpse is found in the dumpster behind Coffee of Doom and the next 1000 pages of QC take the form of a murder mystery cliff-hanger!!!!!!

It'll be the "Who Shot J. R." of the Webcomic world!

If you are old enough to actually remember what that means, salud!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

kattyc

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #62 on: 27 Apr 2010, 01:34 »

Err what ? I always thought being attractive doesnt help men.

I'm quite attractive, as many people have told me over the years (mind, I never ask it myself, sometimes people tell me and I cant really complain about what I see in the mirror) and I never was under the impression it helps me with women.

And I know other men who are really not that good looking, but have no trouble finding women. Thats because they're confident.

Thats why I dont understand this Sven arc, really.

Where on earth did that comment come from? Is it just me or is that an extremely out of the blue musing? Cause I was reading through the thread and I don't follow the train of thought.
But in any case, I think hell yeah being attractive helps men. Of course, dude needs some personality to back it up and/or work it.

I'm so glad Sven's back in the storyline. This comic doesn't have enough men in it.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #63 on: 27 Apr 2010, 02:03 »

Of course it came "out of the blue"; we're talking about the COMIC here, right ? And it was a comment about the content of the comic. I just dont buy it that theres a dude who just looks good and ignored ladies and still gets ladies attention. I never saw anything like this happen in reallife.
Carpe Diem

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #64 on: 27 Apr 2010, 02:22 »

I just dont buy it that theres a dude who just looks good and ignored ladies and still gets ladies attention. I never saw anything like this happen in reallife.
Sven has a rep.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #65 on: 27 Apr 2010, 07:49 »

If you are old enough to actually remember what that means, salud!

So it will all end with an unsatisfying "It was all a dream" explanation? 
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

DoubleJ

• Plantmonster
« Reply #66 on: 27 Apr 2010, 08:28 »

Scatological judo...  Would that be the redirection of someone else's shit?
Scatological Wing Chun would give a whole new meaning to "sticky hands"...
Scatological Wang Chung would just make even more shitty music.

tinkerbell

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #67 on: 27 Apr 2010, 09:02 »

Of course it came "out of the blue"; we're talking about the COMIC here, right ? And it was a comment about the content of the comic. I just dont buy it that theres a dude who just looks good and ignored ladies and still gets ladies attention. I never saw anything like this happen in reallife.

I see that kind of stuff happen all the time. Happens with girls as well - in fact in some circles being unavailable makes someone more attractive. If you have not had a conversation with someone it can be hard to judge whether they are particularly confident or not, so looks are all you have to go on when approaching a potential mate in this manner.

EDIT: Wait I just realised Momo is using Marigold's hair like reins and her face in panel three is fantastic as well as the aftershock of the bump. Damn this is a good one.
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2010, 09:06 by tinkerbell »

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #68 on: 27 Apr 2010, 09:27 »

And your poll results:
Who Caves In First To PSL (PERVERSE SEXUAL LUST)?

Sven    - 6 (13.3%)
Faye    - 9 (20%)
Angus    - 6 (13.3%)
Marigold    - 17 (37.8%)
Hannelore    - 7 (15.6%)

Total Voters: 45

And now, the REAL fun begins.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

michi-love

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #69 on: 27 Apr 2010, 09:52 »

Upon reading today's comic, only one thought pervaded my mind, and it is that one thought that I believe should sum up the entirety of this strip, the possible outcomes of this strip, and my opinion.

"Oh, shit."

Of course there was a brief wtf moment in the MIDDLE of reading, but that's neither here nor there.

akronnick

« Reply #70 on: 27 Apr 2010, 10:00 »

So it will all end with an unsatisfying "It was all a dream" explanation? 

WRONG!!!

That was when they killed Bobby, J. R. was shot in real life.

Or whatever qualifies for real life within the storyline of a weekly Television drama.

He didn't die though.

And I'm not really old enough to remember Dallas, I was just a small fry... but my parents were really into it, you know, back then.

My youngest brother was almost named J. R., but after they saw the show, my parents decided that J. R. was kind-of an asshole, so his middle initial is 'C'.

That's probably way more than you guys wanted to know.

I should stop typing and post already.

BryanP

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #71 on: 27 Apr 2010, 10:10 »

Suddenly I'm put in mind of my cousin who is a former-Sven-type.  He was good looking, smart, confident, funny, going to medical school, drove a Porsche, etc...  He dated a series of model-beautiful women in his early years.  Then he met a lady who, while pretty, wasn't The Type you saw him with normally.  She didn't put him with any of his crap.  They've been married for almost 20 years now.

IlGreven

• Emoticontraindication
  • Also, no 4-year-olds on the pee-pee.
    • Grev's Big Journal Thingy
« Reply #72 on: 27 Apr 2010, 10:17 »

...not to be harsh, but can you wait until the two share more than six words before you wish death on him for doing something to her?
A gigantic force on the 'Net, and even BIGGER in person.

akronnick

« Reply #73 on: 27 Apr 2010, 10:24 »

Suddenly I'm put in mind of my cousin who is a former-Sven-type.  He was good looking, smart, confident, funny, going to medical school, drove a Porsche, etc...  He dated a series of model-beautiful women in his early years.  Then he met a lady who, while pretty, wasn't The Type you saw him with normally.  She didn't put him with any of his crap.  They've been married for almost 20 years now.

Unfortunately Marigirl does not have the emotional maturity or the relationship experience to stand up for herself if Sven started back to his wondering ways.

Marigold, in the state she's in now, would probably let Sven (or anyone for that matter) walk all over her.

And while I would like to think that Sven has learned enough from his encounters with Faye to not take advantage if he got into a relationship with a weaker person, the reality is that he would probably treat her slightly better than a doormat, and then dump her the minute she started showing signs of vertabratism.

...not to be harsh, but can you wait until the two share more than six words before you wish death on him for doing something to her?

Good point. Nothing has happened between Sven and Marigold--yet.

That doesn't mean we can't start combining their names already (Mariven?)

imaginaryideals

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #74 on: 27 Apr 2010, 10:38 »

I like Sverigold better. Also this is the smallest universe ever.

westrim

« Reply #75 on: 27 Apr 2010, 11:14 »

Jeph is probably cackling with glee at our fan wanking.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #76 on: 27 Apr 2010, 12:36 »

Their names don't lend themselves to portmanteau, therefore I cannot ship them.   :roll:

They might be good for each other though, friendwise. 
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2010, 12:40 by Tuitsuro »

mutterc

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #77 on: 27 Apr 2010, 12:50 »

Their names don't lend themselves to portmanteau, therefore I cannot ship them.   :roll:

Shipmanteau?

I'll get my coat.

Shadic

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • Shadic's Website
« Reply #78 on: 27 Apr 2010, 12:50 »

Jeph is probably cackling with glee at our fan wanking.
I think he's actually cutting himself.

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #79 on: 27 Apr 2010, 13:00 »

EDIT: Wait I just realised Momo is using Marigold's hair like reins and her face in panel three is fantastic as well as the aftershock of the bump. Damn this is a good one.

After a second reading, I realized Momo was riding Marigold like a pony too, which just bumps up the level of awesome of this strip.  In fact, in panel 3, Momo seems to be reacting to the imminent impact -- I guess she didn't have time to warn Marigold, though.  I wonder where Marigold will end up running . . .  CoD seems unlikely, since Angus hangs out there, but who knows.  It'd be great if we got to see the comics shop she usually goes to (HAVE we already seen that?  if so, I don't remember).

For the record, I don't think Marigold and Sven are gonna hook up.  Their personalities don't really mesh.  Although they do have at least two things in common: being depressed following a relationship misadventure, and playing WoW.  If Sven isn't already in her guild, maybe he'll join.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

Monkey Says Yes

• Plantmonster
« Reply #80 on: 27 Apr 2010, 15:01 »

Countdown to Sven mangafication is on!

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #81 on: 27 Apr 2010, 15:24 »

Heh. Marigold's memories of Sven will turn him into some manner of manga pretty-boy no doubt. Maybe even spawn imaginings of Svensuke/Marchiro make-outs....
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #82 on: 27 Apr 2010, 15:32 »

Hmm... Sven, Marten, Angus, Wil and Pintsize as a sentai team fighting crime in NeoNorthampton.  Sort of like a bishonen Sailor Moon.  Yeah, this could work...

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #83 on: 27 Apr 2010, 17:23 »

I never understood the comedy routine where someone reads something and walks into other people. I do that from time to time, but I don't suddenly turn blind.

Sven doesn't have this excuse, but...

I'm extraordinarily nearsighted (about -12 diopters in each eye), and my small, strong glasses worn close to the eye actually reduce my field of vision quite a bit (in addition to making everything curve near the edges, so I live in a non-euclidean space).  I don't read when I walk anymore, for the simple reason that I bump not only into people, but trees, fire hydrants, and the occasional building. 

Oh, and if you really want to be scared, I've got  just enough vision to legally drive...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #84 on: 27 Apr 2010, 17:36 »

Hmm... Sven, Marten, Angus, Wil and Pintsize as a sentai team fighting crime in NeoNorthampton.  Sort of like a bishonen Sailor Moon.  Yeah, this could work...

I'd prefer them to be Knight Sabres

Is it just me, or does Momo riding in Marigold's hoodie like that remind you of Yoda on Luke?
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

ecstaticjoy

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • I like math
« Reply #85 on: 27 Apr 2010, 18:06 »

misunderstandings and comic hijinks!

tdm88

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #86 on: 27 Apr 2010, 18:53 »

Off topic I know but...Tuitsuro your avatar is hypnotizing.
Maria Bamford: I've never really thought of myself as depressed as much as paralyzed by hope.

Wiregeek

• Curry sauce
  • Yes I am. No I'm not.
« Reply #87 on: 27 Apr 2010, 19:07 »

actual porn!

I'd love to see Jeph push past his old 'OMG MOST RISQUE EVAR' standard.
When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better!

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #88 on: 27 Apr 2010, 19:21 »

Someone more artistically-minded than I am animate their transformations, now.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #89 on: 27 Apr 2010, 19:22 »

I'd prefer them to be Knight Sabres
Hmmm... I can see that... Secret headquarters under the CoD...

Dora = Sylia Stingray?
Faye = Priss Asagiri?
Hanners = Linna Yamazaki?
Marigold = Nene Romanova?

Marten = Nigel (with the whole triangle thing with Sylia and Priss)?

Is it just me, or does Momo riding in Marigold's hoodie like that remind you of Yoda on Luke?
Or Master on Blaster from "Beyond Thunderdome".

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

vettechinohio

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #90 on: 27 Apr 2010, 22:18 »

Sven doesn't have this excuse, but...

I'm extraordinarily nearsighted (about -12 diopters in each eye), and my small, strong glasses worn close to the eye actually reduce my field of vision quite a bit (in addition to making everything curve near the edges, so I live in a non-euclidean space).  I don't read when I walk anymore, for the simple reason that I bump not only into people, but trees, fire hydrants, and the occasional building. 

Oh, and if you really want to be scared, I've got  just enough vision to legally drive...

Thank you for being more blind than me. I'm -8 in each eye, which is the worst of anyone in my family. And a double thank you for using the proper terminology! My optometrist said he treated up to -14, but I'm not sure that person could drive.
You can't do that to a jellyfish! I'm calling the authorities, you dirty jelly molester!

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #91 on: 27 Apr 2010, 20:22 »

YES! (Refresher: I detest the couple portmanteau with a passion bordering upon holy. If I ever find the miserable ass who first popularized them, I will piss on his/her shoes.)

As long as you don't have a wretched cellphone clapped to your ear. Those mouthbreathing morons scare the piss out of me, and I just know I'll encounter one immediately before I find the couple portmanteau originator.

As an aside, I'm almost tempted to ship Marigold and Sven for sheer perversity's sake. In any case, if they do become a couple, I'm fairly sure it won't be because Marigold is subconsciously confident things will end in catastrophe. Actually, I think—man, I just had a brilliant idea! It's so good that I'm not going to post it; I won't risk not getting to see this. Yes, it's that good.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

quats

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #92 on: 27 Apr 2010, 20:32 »

PS:  Men's Pocky sounds . . . potentially perverted.  Please tell me I'm picturing it wrong.
... yeah, does sound like it should have tentacles at the very least, doesn't it? That's the other reason it wierds me out a bit to eat it in public. But no, it's just regular Pocky but with dark chocolate instead of milk. Tasty. And makes people give you odd looks when they see the box, particularly if you're female.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #93 on: 27 Apr 2010, 20:46 »

I'll just leave this here. 

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #94 on: 27 Apr 2010, 20:47 »

The current trend to small glasses is making me hold on to my current frames as long as humanly possible.

I think I'm up to 6 years or so... let's see, I got these when I stepped on my old green frames while waiting for psychology to start, and I took that in fall 2003...

Dang.  6.5 years.

Without my glasses, I can see my car as a blue blobby thing from 20 feet away.  Dunno my prescription offhand, though I do have it checked regularly.

Of course, for reading, I generally prefer to have my glasses *off*.  Which is why I don't read while walking.

I realized Momo was riding Marigold like a pony too

Not to get into creepy robosexual stalker territory here, but I think I've seen that used as a euphemism ONE TIME TOO MANY.  Now my brain hurts.  Thanks so much, Heliphyneau.
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2010, 21:17 by Penquin47 »

quats

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #95 on: 27 Apr 2010, 21:15 »

<removed to prevent further brain damage>
I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW. ><
Thank you. That is all.

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #96 on: 27 Apr 2010, 22:11 »

Another "Momo's faces awesome" vote!

um, Tuitsuro, i assume that's just a 'normal' ad for men's pocky... somewhere in this bizarre world?  >_<  Culture/brain shock!

"Oh, and if you really want to be scared, I've got just enough vision to legally drive..." um, Carl, you're nowhere near NJ, are you?

Sven/Marigold??  In a word: No.  
Ok, given Jeph's creativity & dedication to NOT doing what we'd expect, I've given up on predicting the strip, but these two??
They're like the definition of "Unlikely Pairing!" He's at the top of the Attractiveness Rating scale (in the QCverse) and she...
(despite my attraction to zaftig female asocial misfit pc/web/WoW nerds) ...has already gotten derisive comments on this forum, from those parroting the social norm judgementality.

This development reminds me of MegaTokyo when the shy girl got Piro's notebook and (obsessed) kinda tried to return it, but...
(naturally, mentioning it here disqualifies it... oops!) 

"Momo riding Marigold like a pony!"
"Momo riding Marigold like a pony!"
 :-D
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2010, 22:36 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

Jeff7

• Furry furrier
« Reply #97 on: 27 Apr 2010, 22:20 »

Run awaaayyyy!
</King Arthur>

<removed to prevent further brain damage>
I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW. ><
Thank you. That is all.
Oh, now now. I know what'll make you feel better: Spock Pie.

Moxie

• Furry furrier
  • Shinier than thou
« Reply #98 on: 27 Apr 2010, 23:08 »

What?

Is this showing how Marigold doesn't know how to interact with people, or what? I don't understand why she's so....zombified over this. Mortified?

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #99 on: 27 Apr 2010, 23:15 »

I thought that was Marten for a while, and I was wondering when he got so cheeky.  Eventually it occurred to me to wonder when he bought earrings and grew breasts, but that moment would have come much faster with sleep.
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up