THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 04:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *tips hat, bows, waves*  (Read 11908 times)

Graphite

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • the final frontier?!
*tips hat, bows, waves*
« on: 15 May 2010, 00:16 »

I've been a lurker for a while, and only recently started posting, and since proper protocol says this is the place to say hi, hi!
I'm a 19 year old lass from Melbourne, studying law and arts, and pretending I'm horribly ashamed of being a law student. Things I'm keen on include reading (anything at all except probably sporting biographies; there's a special place in my heart, and elsewhere, for Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett and A History Of The World in 10 and a Half Chapters by Julian Barnes), pencil art (hence the moniker), theatre, terrible puns, overanalysing everything, logic, writing and laughter. (This is a longer way of saying that there are a lot of things about me that make me sound pretentious, but hopefully I am not, really.) I'm also on the xkcd forums, under a similar name but much more of an active poster.
I may also be dating one of your forumites >.>

« Last Edit: 15 May 2010, 00:45 by Graphite »

Prince of Space

• Larger than most fish
  • "Chickens are a cruel people"
Re: *tips hat, bows, waves*
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jun 2010, 13:52 »

I've been a lurker for a while, and only recently started posting, and since proper protocol says this is the place to say hi, hi!
I'm a 19 year old lass from Melbourne, studying law and arts, and pretending I'm horribly ashamed of being a law student. Things I'm keen on include reading (anything at all except probably sporting biographies; there's a special place in my heart, and elsewhere, for Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett and A History Of The World in 10 and a Half Chapters by Julian Barnes), pencil art (hence the moniker), theatre, terrible puns, overanalysing everything, logic, writing and laughter. (This is a longer way of saying that there are a lot of things about me that make me sound pretentious, but hopefully I am not, really.) I'm also on the xkcd forums, under a similar name but much more of an active poster.
I may also be dating one of your forumites >.>

You have excellent taste, good lady!  And that's an awesome icon you have there.  I hope you'll post more in the art sections of this site.
Welcome!

Edit:
Aaaand for some reason I can't read dates or profiles before welcoming people.  Haha, well welcome anyway.  Like a month ago. ;)
« Last Edit: 07 Jun 2010, 18:53 by Prince of Space »

Graphite

• the final frontier?!
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2010, 11:18 »

Cheers, thank you!

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2010, 06:37 »

Greetings fellow Melbournian!  If you stray below the line to the non-QC discussion section of the forum you'll soon realise that there are an awful lot of Australians here, but strangely few Melbourne folk.

Graphite

• the final frontier?!
« Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2010, 01:31 »

Hey there! I'm somewhat aware of the large Australian contingent, because, well...
I'm on the left. You may recognise the lad on the right.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2010, 02:31 »

Ah, you know phil! We know phil too! Hello!
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE
Pages: [1]   Go Up