"Aaaaand there goes my boner."
- 10 (21.3%)
"Shoulda told me that in the shower. "
- 3 (6.4%)
Paaaannnncakkkkeeeee
- 1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: WDT: June 21-25, 2010 (1691-1695)  (Read 75660 times)

Beaten by Nuns

• Plantmonster
Re: WDT: June 21-25, 2010
« Reply #200 on: 25 Jun 2010, 12:13 »

So let me get this straight. It's ok to do a comic where someone insinuates urinating and going all R Kelly on someone, but it's degrading to shoot a bottle rocket out of someone’s ass, because as we all know that pissing on someone in order to get your rocks off isn't degrading at all! (Sarcasm)  :roll:

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #201 on: 25 Jun 2010, 13:51 »

Ok, I've checked my posting history and I still dont get it.

Anyone has any clue whatsoever where I "admitted" I would "be lost to the gene pool" ?

I mean it would be fun to know where I admitted things I dont even know about myself ...
Carpe Diem

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #202 on: 25 Jun 2010, 13:59 »

I doubt it would be okay to do an R. Kelly reference, as that would be pedophilia.  Granted, that did not stop The Boondocks at all.  

But aside from that, there's a difference between referencing an act, and portraying that act; as well as the matter of consent.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #203 on: 25 Jun 2010, 15:26 »

Ok, I've checked my posting history and I still dont get it.

Anyone has any clue whatsoever where I "admitted" I would "be lost to the gene pool" ?

I mean it would be fun to know where I admitted things I dont even know about myself ...

Good lord, between the language barrier you regularly erect and your willful ignorance, it's really getting tiresome. 

Please, stop assuming you know what we mean, and start reading what we write.  You might learn something, but at this point I'm beginning to doubt it. 

I think I'll join JackFaerie and ignore you.  It's more for my own sanity, really.  At this point, I'm pretty sure you're a lost cause. 

Have a nice life, if you can call it that. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #204 on: 25 Jun 2010, 18:23 »

pissing on someone in order to get your rocks off isn't degrading at all! (Sarcasm)  :roll:

Not when it's happily consentual, no.

If you don't understand the difference consent makes... uh... well, you join R. Kelly in the creepy file.

But I'll keep in mind that you have no problems with asses being used as launching pads the next time I want to set off fireworks or bottle rockets.
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2010, 18:26 by JackFaerie »

Beaten by Nuns

• Plantmonster
« Reply #205 on: 25 Jun 2010, 19:38 »

No problem at all, assume the position and I'll light the fuse, tool.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #206 on: 25 Jun 2010, 19:40 »

Don't make me angry.

You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm angry.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #207 on: 25 Jun 2010, 19:43 »

Why, would it make a difference? 

:angel:

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #208 on: 25 Jun 2010, 19:50 »

But I'll keep in mind that you have no problems with asses being used as launching pads the next time I want to set off fireworks or bottle rockets.
You say that like there aren't such people. I know, or knew, a few guys that would give a try, so long as you provided the beer. Good luck getting them into panties, though.

That'd take whiskey, I think. It never came up.

The problem, m'dears, with launching the little (not the big ones, mind) bottle rockets that way is not that it's painful to hold the rocket—we used to launch them from our bare hands and got nary a burn. It's just that there's always the chance the silly thing will blow up without bothering to launch. That's where the pain comes in, and the emergency room, and so on. Unless, of course, you're Yosemite Sam, or, I don't know, some other prank cartoon character.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #209 on: 25 Jun 2010, 20:27 »

No problem at all, assume the position and I'll light the fuse, tool.

This isn't contradicting my point about you being in the creepy asshole file.  Sadly, it does show you lack reading skills. I said I  wanted to set off the fireworks.

But then again maybe it's just that you seem to think it's totally fine to use people's intimate body parts as objects for degrading tasks only when those people are women. Which would be typical enough.

You say that like there aren't such people. I know, or knew, a few guys that would give a try, so long as you provided the beer. Good luck getting them into panties, though.

At which point it would be consentual and thus happy-ok-go-go. :)
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2010, 20:32 by JackFaerie »

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #210 on: 25 Jun 2010, 22:44 »

I usually just refer to the fourth "I'd really rather you didn't" when making decisions on which fetishes/sexual practices I should condemn:

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Else Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go Fuck Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off The TVInternet Machine For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change

Also relevant is the eighth:
I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses Alot Of Leather/Lubrication/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear A CONDOM! Honestly It's A Piece Of Rubber, If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did It I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

But I ALWAYS observe the fifth:
I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The Bastards.

That's probably why I'm so Cuddly!

Thus sayeth the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Ramen!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #211 on: 26 Jun 2010, 00:10 »

So you have felt the touch of His Noodly Appendage?
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

akronnick

« Reply #212 on: 26 Jun 2010, 00:31 »

No, but I have heard tales of his noodly goodness.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #213 on: 26 Jun 2010, 06:17 »

(to the tune of the Dr. Who theme)

Noodly, noodly, noodly, noodly,
noodly, noodly, noodly, noodly,
noodly, noodly, noodly, noodly,
noodly, noodly, noodly, noodly...

well, you get the idea. 

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #214 on: 26 Jun 2010, 06:59 »

Aha. More insults and completely unable to explain themselves. Surprise !

Good lord, between the language barrier you regularly erect and your willful ignorance, it's really getting tiresome.   

I understand each and every word you wrote.

I think I'll join JackFaerie and ignore you.

Sadly this forum doesnt feature an "ignore" option. Because at this point, I would have used it.

Carpe Diem

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #215 on: 26 Jun 2010, 07:45 »

No, but I have heard tales of his noodly goodness.
Ah, yes, those.

Beware the deiphages.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #216 on: 26 Jun 2010, 10:15 »

Aha. More insults and completely unable to explain themselves. Surprise !

I understand each and every word you wrote.

I think I'll join JackFaerie and ignore you.

Sadly this forum doesnt feature an "ignore" option. Because at this point, I would have used it.

OK, look.  I was being pretty mean, and I apologize for that. 

I'm also happy to explain what I meant, though you really should have been able to suss it out yourself.  It really isn't al that hard, but you need to read between the lines and be a little self-aware...

There's nothing you've "admitted" to (which is why I didn't use that word).  What's removing you from the gene pool is your attitudes.  You profess to be a NiceGuyTM, and you think it will work, despite the evidence to the contrary.  NiceGuysTM just don't get into functioning relationships! 

Several other posts reveal your attitudes about gender and emotion.  While you may find a woman who appreciates a man who represses everything, the eventual boil-over will wreck whatever you can build with her. 

It really lowers your chances, although accidents do happen. 

Add to that your unwillingness to acknowledge that you might not be correct, and the likelihood of you ever changing is pretty small, reducing your chances of procreation even further. 

At any rate, I was in a crappy mood when I responded yesterday, and was very short (downright mean, actually) with you.  My apologies for that.  There’s a lot here you can learn, and I hope you keep trying. 

And I'm glad you didn't give up on us completely.  I know there's something that keeps bringing you back, engaging with us, and that's the best hope I have! 

PS - here's a good trick I started using a while back, because I'm a lousy typist.  If you have a recent version of Word or some other good word processor, set the preffered language to English and cut and paste your post into it before posting.  It catches a lot of spelling and gramatical stuff before you post.  It wouldn't have caught "evolve", but definitely would have caught "sporadious" for you! 

Beaten by Nuns

• Plantmonster
« Reply #217 on: 26 Jun 2010, 10:38 »

And you aren't contradicting my point about you being a tool Jackie boy, I'd start there first.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #218 on: 26 Jun 2010, 12:35 »

And you aren't contradicting my point about you being a tool Jackie boy, I'd start there first.

Am I allowed to laugh at this post? Because it is really hard to resist.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

The Duke

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Flea was a classy kid.
« Reply #219 on: 26 Jun 2010, 15:58 »

guys you can click on the comic when you're reading through past strips and it goes to the next one

I did not know this
You know, they tell you, "Never hit a man with a closed fist," but it is, on occasion, hilarious.

jasononline

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #220 on: 26 Jun 2010, 16:06 »

guys you can click on the comic when you're reading through past strips and it goes to the next one

I did not know this

Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention to the news posts:

Quote from: Jeph
I added a neat little feature to the site today- from now on, when you're in the archives you can click the comic itself and it will take you to the next one! No more hunting for those pesky "next" buttons as you're going through the story! Woo!

It was on the news post for 1688, the one where Tai got drunk at the party and lost her pants.

laizeohbeets

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #221 on: 26 Jun 2010, 17:53 »

Jack, BTW, is a girl.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #222 on: 26 Jun 2010, 20:06 »

And Beaten by Nuns is a troll. 

Well, acts like one. 

The Duke

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Flea was a classy kid.
« Reply #223 on: 26 Jun 2010, 20:40 »

I did not know this

Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention to the news posts:

Quote from: Jeph
I added a neat little feature to the site today- from now on, when you're in the archives you can click the comic itself and it will take you to the next one! No more hunting for those pesky "next" buttons as you're going through the story! Woo!

It was on the news post for 1688, the one where Tai got drunk at the party and lost her pants.

Well son of a bitch, you're right.  That went right over my head.
You know, they tell you, "Never hit a man with a closed fist," but it is, on occasion, hilarious.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #224 on: 26 Jun 2010, 20:45 »

Jack, BTW, is a girl.

It's ok, my imaginary penis is still bigger than his.  :-D  So's my non-imaginary one, of the battery-operated type that stays under my bed.  That's what me being a tool means, yes? Or having a tool, anyway?

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #225 on: 27 Jun 2010, 07:44 »

No, describing the penis under your bed probably means TMI. I have ordinary monsters there, myself, and I've no desire to know how, or if, they're hung.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #226 on: 27 Jun 2010, 08:21 »

You do realize that they're reproducing down there, right? 

I mean, the things that go hump bump in the night must come from somewhere...

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #227 on: 27 Jun 2010, 08:58 »

You do realize that they're reproducing down there, right? 

I mean, the things that go hump bump in the night must come from somewhere...

:-)

That made me think of this strip.
Francisco

Mr_Rose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Head Canon arms dealer
« Reply #228 on: 27 Jun 2010, 09:08 »

Jack, BTW, is a girl.

It's ok, my imaginary penis is still bigger than his.  :-D  So's my non-imaginary one, of the battery-operated type that stays under my bed.  That's what me being a tool means, yes? Or having a tool, anyway?
Hot.
I do so love a girl with an enormous tool. Especially if they know how to use it properly. :police:
"I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #229 on: 27 Jun 2010, 14:24 »

Me, too. I can just see it now. She comes to my house, giving me a confident grin as she strides through the door, because we both know why she's here and what's about to happen, and she knows I really can't wait.

Then, she slowly pulls out her

enourmous

rigid

plumber's wrench…and then replaces my leaky tub faucet.
Oooo, baby.

(And I assure you, no sexual innuendo you can attach to this scenario could be as good for me as the real thing. I'm horrible with plumbing, short on cash, the fixture's older than I am, god help us, and, well, you'd have to see it to understand.)
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2010, 14:29 by raoullefere »

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #230 on: 28 Jun 2010, 12:22 »

If you have a recent version of Word or some other good word processor, set the preffered language to English

However, it helps to choose a word processor that knows how to spell "preferred" correctly.   :-D

Better tip - use a browser like Firefox which has add-in dictionaries. I am using British English for Firefox (which, hilariously, flags "Firefox" as a spelling mistake - suggested alternatives are Firebox, Fire fox, Fire-fox, Firefly, Firewood).
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft

The Duke

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Flea was a classy kid.
« Reply #231 on: 28 Jun 2010, 15:41 »

Man, when I read "firewood", I was tempted to make a boner joke*, but only because I am so tired that it didn't click in my brain what firewood is, or that it is a real word.  Now it sounds like a nickname for an STD.

*screw it:

hurr hurr hurr firewood hurr hurr

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #232 on: 28 Jun 2010, 20:23 »

Firewood is a completely lame name for an STD, and I'm sure by now you are totally embarrassed that you ever mentioned it.

Firebox, on the other hand, succeeds in every way.

It doesn't make me chuckle though.

<thinks>  <--------Do not try at home!

On the other hand, messing around with firebox could give you firewood.

hurr hurr hurr firebox, firewood hurr hurr

And three hours of sleep in 24 apparently really aren't enough at my age.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #233 on: 28 Jun 2010, 21:01 »

Firewood is a completely lame name for an STD, and I'm sure by now you are totally embarrassed that you ever mentioned it.
Firebox, on the other hand, succeeds in every way.
"Firewood" would be an excellent ER-doctor nickname for the effect of an overdose of Viagra or Cialis.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

akronnick

« Reply #234 on: 28 Jun 2010, 21:19 »

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!111

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #235 on: 28 Jun 2010, 21:54 »

YOUR FIRED!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #236 on: 28 Jun 2010, 22:19 »

(facepalm)

-----
谁拥有的另一半?
Just another Joe like 46

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #237 on: 29 Jun 2010, 03:37 »

谁拥有的另一半?
妇女能顶半边天。男子支持另一半!:-P
你使用了电脑的翻译,还是可以读懂中文吗?

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

sudamerican

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Thinks the WCT is tl;dr
« Reply #238 on: 29 Jun 2010, 05:46 »

Man, when I read "firewood", I was tempted to make a boner joke*, but only because I am so tired that it didn't click in my brain what firewood is, or that it is a real word.  Now it sounds like a nickname for an STD.

*screw it:

hurr hurr hurr firewood hurr hurr
"Firebox", is that what we're calling redheads now? hurr hurr hurr
:D
five million tons of TNT in the cunt

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #239 on: 29 Jun 2010, 06:00 »

谁拥有的另一半?
妇女能顶半边天。男子支持另一半!:-P
你使用了电脑的翻译,还是可以读懂中文吗?
你怎么看?我用translate.google.com,当然。
Just another Joe like 46

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #240 on: 29 Jun 2010, 15:13 »

"Firewood" would be an excellent ER-doctor nickname for the effect of an overdose of Viagra or Cialis.
I should think that would be "Hardwood." Or some variety thereof. I can hear is on the ambulance radio now:
ER Tech: "We're bringing a case of hardwood in."
Dispatch: "How bad is it?"
ER Tech: "Looks like oak—gonna be a doosey to turn it to pine."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up