THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 16:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: E3 2010 M-M-M-Megathread  (Read 30437 times)

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
Re: E3 2010 M-M-M-Megathread
« Reply #50 on: 15 Jun 2010, 12:09 »

Nintendo:

- More on Epic Mickey
- Old games getting new clothes.(New Kid Icarus, Kirby, Starfox, Donkey Kong)
- New Zelda info. Will use motion plus for better weapon control
- New Goldeneye.
- New Goldeneye.
- New Goldeneye
- New Golden Sun
- Wii Party(Mario party except with Miis), and Wii Sports Mix(Wii Sports except with Mario characters)

There. That is my half-assed highlights for it.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Buttfranklin

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • bruce
« Reply #51 on: 15 Jun 2010, 12:44 »

Warhammer 40k MMO, which will probably end up sucking about as much as the Warhammer MMO, but hopefully not.
I tried to romance a lady photographer once. But it didn't work out because I could never understand about f-spots.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #52 on: 15 Jun 2010, 13:23 »

I really want one of those new 360's

I was sold as soon as I heard "250 gb HDD, quieter"

too bad I still have a perfectly functional 360, with the ripoff wireless adapter, so I can't really justify it right now. Oh well, it'll break soon enough anyway, I'm sure.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

DavidGrohl

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #53 on: 15 Jun 2010, 13:59 »

3DS StarFox 64 / Ocarina of Time remakes best any news I've seen so far.

Goldeneye could be just as terrible as all the other 'sequels'.

PS3 Portal 2 announcement was surprising, sure, but worthless.  Who cares?  Anyone that played Portal has a PC to play the second.

Catfish_Man

• Assorted Stuff
« Reply #54 on: 15 Jun 2010, 14:04 »

Who cares?  Anyone that played Portal has a PC to play the second.

Untrue.

Damnable Fiend

• Curry sauce
  • oh I can put stuff here? that's cool...
« Reply #55 on: 15 Jun 2010, 14:33 »

you know what would be great, if they let you trade in your old 360 which cost at least 300 dollars to buy anyway, for a new one.  If it works as well as they say it does, they might actually save money on repairs.
"[human beings] just get carried away by new ideas, like dressing up in jackboots and shooting people, or dressing up in white sheets and lynching people, or dressing up in tie-dye jeans and playing guitars at people."

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #56 on: 15 Jun 2010, 14:53 »

New Goldeneye was just about the least exciting thing about the Nintendo conference.

OK, here's my more composed highlights:

Led off with Zelda: Skyward Sword. Art style is lightly cel-shaded, looks like a hybrid of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. The combat will actually require finesse rather than just random waggling. For example, you have to cut Deku Babas along their mouths to damage them, and swing around the guards of Moblins or they'll block your attacks. There were some tech glitches during the demo, Miyamoto claimed it was wireless interference but you know Nintendo won't release it until it's perfect so I'm not worried either way. It isn't this year, unfortunately, their tentative date was 'spring 2011'.
Warren Spector came out on stage to demo Epic Mickey, which was kinda crazy. It has a really nice art style for cutscenes, and Spector claimed that the game would react dynamically to whether you used the paintbrush to help the denizens or just kill everyone in your way. It has sidescrolling levels that work as transitions between hubs and are themed after Mickey cartoons. The one they showed in the press conference was Steamboat Willy, and it looked really good.
Showed Dragon Quest 9, but that game's been out in Japan forever and is almost out here so there wasn't much to say.
Showed Golden Sun: Dark Dawn gameplay, it's set many years after the first two games and the characters are descendants of the people from the originals. Some summons were shown, it looks really good.
Wii Party is Mario Party with Miis. It looks like a Mario Party game and will sell millions upon millions of copies, that's pretty much all you need to know.
Mario Sports Mix is basketball, volleyball, hockey, and dodgeball in one package. The Mario sports games are usually good for some ridiculous arcade fun, so that's cool.
Kirby's Epic Yarn is being made by Sakurai and it looks incredible. It's not fully 3D like the other (presumably cancelled) Kirby Wii game, but it has a really charming art style and at one point Kirby is in a giant robot that looks like himself. It's apparently co-op too, although that wasn't in the trailer at all.
Another Metroid: Other M trailer. Reconfirmed the new August 31st release date, aside from that no new info.
Goldeneye Wii, as mentioned. It's being made by Activision, not Rare, and is a 'reimagining' of the original game. Again, probably the least exciting thing for me personally.
Donkey Kong Country Returns is a new 2D platformer from Retro Studios, aka the Metroid Prime dudes. Also co-op with one player for both Donkey and Diddy. This has a nice graphical style too, it's a nice blending of the old prerendered DKC stuff and the style they gave him in Brawl. At one point they were silhouetted in the background but you could still see Donkey's tie and Diddy's cap outlined in red, it was a nice effect.
Finally, they announced the 3DS hardware. It's got 3 cameras for capturing 3D images, an analog nub along with D-pad and buttons, and 1 (not 2) touch screens. The 3D effects are actually on a slider, and can be adjusted on a gradient from full to completely turned off. They only announced showed one game for it at the conference itself, but it was a big one: Kid Icarus Uprising, also being made by Sakurai. It looks like a Wii game: those pre-show rumors were not exaggerating about the 3DS's hardware, I was supremely impressed. The game itself actually looks more like a Sin and Punishment reskin than the original Kid Icarus games, but Sin and Punishment rules so I don't mind in the slightest.

Nintendo's E3 site has a bunch more games announced for 3DS, and the lineup is impressive to say the least. Up-rezzed remakes of Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of Time, as mentioned, but also new Paper Mario, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Pilotwings, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart games. From third parties, a port of MGS3 with added 3D effects, a new Professor Layton (hopefully we'll get the 3rd DS game first), Dead or Alive, a brand-new Resident Evil, Saints' Row (what), and a whole bunch of other stuff. Nintendo is really bringing out the big guns with the 3DS, I'm really surprised.

That's about all the Nintendo stuff I can remember but it was a LOT. I was really blown away, I was honestly expecting them to show Zelda and maybe one or two other worthwhile things.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #57 on: 15 Jun 2010, 15:05 »

Also, Jordan's going to make fun of me but fuck it. From the 3DS launch list:

ATLUS
Etrian Odyssey
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

HAUHGLABHLAGHBLUGHBLGUHBALGHBALGHBAGUBHL

In other news, Sony's press conference was severely underwhelming by comparison. It wasn't as flat-out embarrassing as Microsoft's, it was just boring. For real games, they showed Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5 (which has a real release date now, honest guys), and finally announced the new Twisted Metal. They showed a pretty sweet looking trailer for Infamous 2, but no gameplay. For Playstation Move stuff, they showed a bunch of the tech-demoey stuff that has already been seen, but also a mashup game with all of their platforming franchises (Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Rachet and Clank) developed by somebody other than the people who actually... created those games. Also, a Harry Potter knockoff game that looks decent but uninspired and has some of the worst fire effects I've seen in a game in years. They gave the PSP a token montage of games, Patapon 3 was in there for all of about 10 seconds and Parasite Eve 3 actually looks pretty cool. No PSP2 announcement, which is probably a bad sign because the 3DS makes the original PSP even more irrelevant than it already is. They also announced a 'premium' PSN service, with exclusive downloadable games/DLC for retail games and early access to demos. 3 dollars a month, so it's basically identical to Xbox Live Gold only slightly cheaper and without all of the really good Live online infrastructure. So... good on them for that I guess. Finally they announced a price for the Move stuff, 50 dollars for the Wii remote equivalent and 20 for the nunchuck thing. Presumably that doesn't include the price of the camera, but it's still competitive with the rumored 150 dollar price tag for Kinect.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #58 on: 15 Jun 2010, 15:06 »

Oh yeah, and Sony tossed Valve a bunch of money to put Portal 2 on PS3 despite Gaben's hate for the system.

People expecting a 'big surprise' out of Valve are probably pissed right now, though.

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #59 on: 15 Jun 2010, 15:07 »

Star Wars: The Old Republic

BioWare & LucasArts team up for a new MMO.
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #60 on: 15 Jun 2010, 15:09 »

Mostly, what I took from Sony's conference is them conceding the handheld market to Nintendo. I'm sure they don't really intend to, but Christ. Their PSP stuff took all of 5 minutes and mostly consisted of announcing a new ad campaign. It's just shameful after Nintendo's show.

Also, yeah, Bryan, I saw those SMT games and I knew you had just jizzed horribly on everything in sight.
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2010, 15:11 by Ozymandias »
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
« Reply #61 on: 15 Jun 2010, 16:18 »

I can't help it, Atlus and Nintendo are obviously collaborating on some devious conspiracy to make sure I never have any money ever.

DavidGrohl

« Reply #62 on: 15 Jun 2010, 16:28 »

Star Wars: The Old Republic

BioWare & LucasArts team up for a new MMO.

That trailer is amazing.  The actual gameplay videos so far . . not so much.  I'm not saying the gameplay looks terrible, but it doesn't seem that far off of every other MMO.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #63 on: 15 Jun 2010, 16:32 »

sexy
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #64 on: 15 Jun 2010, 16:45 »

teeth: the beginning
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #65 on: 15 Jun 2010, 16:55 »

Mein Tumblr

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #66 on: 15 Jun 2010, 17:06 »

I am a bit of a stat nerd, so it makes me a little happy that I have things like Raptr and Steam to keep track of my game time (even if it is a little depressing) but I am mortified to think of how much I've played Civ IV since only about 230 hours of Beyond the Sword are logged in Steam and I played the game a lot more for the years I got it before I purchased it digitally.

Ahaha, yeah, I made a Blog Thread post about that once. At the time I had "only" 150 hours or so spent on BYTS, but I owned the vanilla for years before getting it plus expansions as part of a 2k games bundle.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #67 on: 15 Jun 2010, 18:14 »

what a majestic beast

Mein Tumblr

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #68 on: 15 Jun 2010, 18:51 »

also portal 2 demo

oh god damnit

thanks for ruining my favorite pants, valve
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #69 on: 15 Jun 2010, 19:23 »

I think the worst part of it is that I have to listen to commentary from G4 people.

Other M looks cool.  Makes me think of a cross between Ninja Gaiden and Metroid Prime.
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2010, 19:45 by Blue Kitty »

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #70 on: 15 Jun 2010, 22:21 »

I really don't understand the appeal of a lot of Nintendo's stuff.  I mean, I have a DS Lite and I played the crap out of a few games but now I have an iPhone to fill that need without having to carry a DS around, so I'm pretty much set.

In relation to the "big announcement" it wasn't to do with Portal at all, it was supposed to be this:

Unfortunately it isn't as big news as I was hoping for, as it doesn't mean cross-platform multiplayer support, so boooooooooooo.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #71 on: 15 Jun 2010, 22:39 »

I really don't understand the appeal of a lot of Nintendo's stuff.  I mean, I have a DS Lite and I played the crap out of a few games but now I have an iPhone to fill that need without having to carry a DS around.

The games are still better and you don't need an expensive monthly plan. Really matters if you have kids.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #72 on: 15 Jun 2010, 22:52 »

also portal 2 demo

ugggghhh copyright laws got it pulled already

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #73 on: 15 Jun 2010, 22:55 »

well dang

Mein Tumblr

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #74 on: 15 Jun 2010, 23:35 »

I really don't understand the appeal of a lot of Nintendo's stuff.  I mean, I have a DS Lite and I played the crap out of a few games but now I have an iPhone to fill that need without having to carry a DS around.

The games are still better and you don't need an expensive monthly plan. Really matters if you have kids.

Also using a DS for games doesn't railroad you into your choice of phone.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #75 on: 15 Jun 2010, 23:36 »

portal 2 looks fucking batshit
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #76 on: 16 Jun 2010, 02:03 »

Snake Eater for 3DS. Orcarina for 3DS. Lylat Wars for 3DS.

3DS wins launch titles.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #77 on: 16 Jun 2010, 02:29 »

Super Street Fighter IV for 3DS. I hope that pad is solid.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #78 on: 16 Jun 2010, 02:42 »

LINKZ PLZ OMG
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #79 on: 16 Jun 2010, 04:29 »

The games being better is subjective.  There are some pretty good games on the iphone at the moment.  I didn't have to change my plan to use the iphone, and I don't have kids?  I dunno.  All I know is that I played the DS fat for a little while, then bought a DS lite and played a bunch of FFTA, Advance Wars and such.  Then FFTA2 and the next Advance Wars came out and they were both exactly the same shit as the first game and I lost interest.

Also, games on the iphone cost me less than $5 each.   eg: Solomon's Keep cost me $1.20 and I am pretty sure I've played it for over 100 hours.  That is a pretty goddamned good ROI.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #80 on: 16 Jun 2010, 06:05 »

I like quite a few iphone games, but I have a hard time looking at Wind Waker or New Super Mario Brothers and really thinking of it as subjective. Another thing to consider is that the DS beat the iphone to the market by like 3 or 4 years if I remember right. I was playing the game that inspired this back in '05. So I have some skepticism about the 3DS, but all told I got my moneys worth out of the original, easy.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #81 on: 16 Jun 2010, 07:19 »

I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #82 on: 16 Jun 2010, 08:05 »

In relation to the "big announcement" it wasn't to do with Portal at all, it was supposed to be this:

Unfortunately it isn't as big news as I was hoping for, as it doesn't mean cross-platform multiplayer support, so boooooooooooo.

I was pretty angry about that

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #83 on: 16 Jun 2010, 10:06 »

Might be a big deal... I haven't used a PS3 in some time, but I do remember that Sony lagged behind Microsoft in multiplayer integration and accessibility for a long time. Steam is like XBL for PCs, essentially. Depending on how expansive Steam integration is, it could be a big deal.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #84 on: 16 Jun 2010, 11:02 »

Stuff on Dungeon Siege 3.
Quote from: ScrawlFX
...Dungeon Siege III is running off Obsidian’s new Onyx engine, developed specifically for the game but likely to be utilized in future titles. It’s not that Obsidian wasn’t keen of other engines such as Epic Games’ Unreal Engine but they wanted to create an engine all their own that they’d know the ins and outs of...

...It’s a big world you’ll be traversing in Dungeon Siege III. Obsidian has done a good job at providing players a breadcrumb-style navigation system that guides them directly to their destination as simply as possible. They’ve crafted beautiful vistas that can be seen inside and outside of caverns. Additionally, the game’s using a dynamic lighting system that makes it look simply beautiful. I wasn’t the only one. GamingBits.com’s Alexis M, who was in the screening room with me, thought the same thing.

Of course, you’re probably wondering: Dungeon Siege was originally developed by Gas Powered Games, so now that Obsidian’s handling the third, what special touch are they throwing in? Conversations. They’re focused on adding an actual story to the game. Players can choose between answers in conversations that will effect the overall outcome of the game. Obsidian does promise though that there won’t be conversations every five seconds and that they’ll only occur when important. They don’t want to stray players too far from the action RPG that the game really is. To help aid the game’s story in this fashion, the players will walk and talk, interacting and learning the story while fighting and playing...

...Square Enix is publishing Dungeon Siege III when it releases next year. They’ve been in talks with Obsidian about doing a game for at least a “couple of years”. They support the game and give them team ideas all the time, Obsidian’s said. It will launch on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC when it hits. Look forward to it.

Quote from: Co-Optimus
..The first thing I noticed when we were ushered into the office room where Obsidian was showing off the game was how good the game looked. From the dynamic lighting effects, to the smooth textures on the enemies, to the truly amazing vista views of distance towns, Dungeon Siege 3 is certainly one of the nicer looking action-RPGs I've seen. The developers from Obsidian that were demoing the game told us that the game runs off a new engine, called the Onyx engine, that they've created explicitly for creating RPGs on the console and PC. Based on the brief bit I saw yesterday, I'm hopeful we'll see it being used more in the future...

..As far as character classes go, Obsidian showed off two of the classes in the game: the Guardian, your typical armored defender/two-handed attacker, and the Archon, which is another melee-based class but also wields some deadly fire spells for additional damage/mob control. The developer joked with us about how every action-RPG/dungeon crawler title always says how they've got "totally unique character classes," but that they actually mean it. From the talents, which weren't described but which we were told "were designed to work with one another," to the textures/animations themselves, Obsidian wanted a player to truly feel as if the class he or she picks is completely different than another one...

Sounds a bit like a cross between Diablo and The Witcher.
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

ackblom12

« Reply #85 on: 16 Jun 2010, 11:16 »

So a bit more news about Civilization V is out.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265227/civilization-v-rises-in-september - Goes more into the steamworks features and ingame hub.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/?p=12466 - More talk of gameplay.

Big changes are that Culture is a kind of currency now, basically purchasing your way through a kind of cultural tech tree until you get to "Utopia Project" for the Victory.

Space Race requires you to transport all of the ship parts to your capital in order to win. The parts are vulnerable while making their way there.

City States will be voting in the diplomatic thingies and can favor only one civilization at any given time. Liberating one that has already been annexed will make them quite favored for you and hate the otehr civ, not surprisingly.

Taking over cities gets you 3 options now. Annex, Raze and Puppet Leader. If you install a puppet leader you get resources from the city without having to pay the upkeep for it, but at the cost of not being able to tell it what to do. You can always of course install puppet leaders and take them over later. Not sure if you would be able to purchase them or not afterwards.

Your city now expands one tile at a time and it tends to expand according to the cities needs. You can also purchase extra tiles for a city.

Steam is now the official matchmaking system for the game and there is a in game community hub for uploaded mods and maps. I don't recall if LAN and direct IP games are still viable, but I think they are according to older interviews. Also, no more gamespy yeahhhhhhhh.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #86 on: 16 Jun 2010, 11:46 »

I have a more important question!

Is Nimoy doing the technology quotes again? Because that was pretty sweet.

ackblom12

« Reply #87 on: 16 Jun 2010, 12:15 »

Unfortunately I'm clueless about that bit of information. On the other hand here is gameplay video.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265330/civilization-v-qanda-first-e3-details

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
« Reply #88 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:26 »

LINKZ PLZ OMG
link
DAAAAAAAAAANG!

Space Race requires you to transport all of the ship parts to your capital in order to win. The parts are vulnerable while making their way there.
That's kinda weird. What if your capital is some giant megalopolis with 20, 25 million people in it? Who would want to blast a rocket off near that many people?
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #89 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:36 »

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #90 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:51 »

Well, it shouldn't be that huge of an issue unless they really rejiggered the ability to swap caps, which is a distinct possibility considering that gamespot reported the Domination victory currently only requires you to take all the caps as opposed to taking every city in sight.

ackblom12

« Reply #91 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:53 »

LINKZ PLZ OMG
link
DAAAAAAAAAANG!

That's kinda weird. What if your capital is some giant megalopolis with 20, 25 million people in it? Who would want to blast a rocket off near that many people?

If we had an area near our capital where we could blast off our first colonization attempt while keeping the city itself out of the blast radius if anything went wrong, I can see it happening pretty easily honestly. Keep in mind that practically everything in Civ is an abstract concept.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #92 on: 16 Jun 2010, 13:56 »

I mean, honestly, we tested nuclear weapons 65 miles away from Vegas.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #93 on: 16 Jun 2010, 14:09 »

More Portal 2 gameplay

I'm just...I can think with portals just fine. I'm not sure I can think with portals and speed goop and bouncy goop and tractor beams and laser cubes at the same time and then do it with a partner. This is going to be brain breaking.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #94 on: 16 Jun 2010, 14:19 »

I can think with portals just fine, if they can just keep away from the problem that Portal:prelude had, where puzzles was hard because you had to figure out which way you are facing when you exit a portal, because that never made sense to me. Make stuff go from A to B in complicated orders and more elements will be fun if they can do the same thing as they're so good at in all their games - teaching us how to use them first.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #95 on: 16 Jun 2010, 14:54 »

I think this article, especially the augmented reality tech demos, really made the game-changing nature of the 3DS sink in to me. It's not just a new format for video games, this really changes how we interact with technology across the board. In a world of consumer electronics that are saying 'Me too.' Nintendo is saying 'Me first.' While everyone else is trying their hardest to combine every piece of old technology into one pretty system, Nintendo has already moved ahead of them into the future where they can now only follow. It represents an assault on the present, an assault on how we perceive information, how we perceive our world, how we perceive reality itself. It is, in no uncertain terms, the first real step forward into the future of technology that you can hold in your hands.

And we are fucking using it to play Star Fox.

It's fucking awesome.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #96 on: 16 Jun 2010, 15:09 »

In a world of consumer electronics that are saying 'Me too.' Nintendo is saying 'Me first.'
Stop that you're hurting me
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

evilbobthebob

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • They're talking about me of course
« Reply #97 on: 16 Jun 2010, 15:14 »

Please Nintendo let me work for your PR department
http://www.last.fm/user/evilbobthebob <- Look I have no taste!

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #98 on: 16 Jun 2010, 15:17 »

REGGIE'S DICK TASTES LIKE CANDY.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #99 on: 16 Jun 2010, 15:17 »

IWATA JUST CAME ALL OVER ME AND HIS JIZZ IS THE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF CHRISTMAS.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up