THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 08:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was reading a thread here when my mom peers over at my screen and says to me,  (Read 32813 times)

scarred

• Older than Moses

And I named him "Titties."
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

FIXDIX

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Waka waka flocka flame

Yay I got a Dratini!

I named the lastest rival in HearGold Cunny. I was watching some show while I was naming him, I think it might've been Deadwood.

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff

I named mine after my housemate because he's a BASTARD.

So far it's working out great.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

"In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle...but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you...defeating you...and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated...by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn't have any parents. He's an orphan."

holy shit
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter

Yay I got a Dratini!

I named the lastest rival in HearGold Cunny. I was watching some show while I was naming him, I think it might've been Deadwood.

You paid money for one?  You get one for free in the final town before the Elite Four

You think that stories messed up?  There are some theories that Red, the champion at the end of Kanto in Gold and Silver, may in fact be a ghost.  They think he died in the Cinnabar eruption, which is where you meet him originally.
« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2010, 17:48 by Blue Kitty »

scarred

• Older than Moses

I feel the need to research all Pokemon theory now

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

SWOON! at My Gravitas

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • om nom nom nom

That was a depressing thing to read

the_pied_piper

He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

I've always wondered why the series radically changed after the first few episodes.

scarred

• Older than Moses

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Yayniall

• ◔ ◡ ◔

When you hatch a Kangaskhan from an egg it has a baby in its pouch.
Think about it.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2010, 19:03 by Blue Kitty »

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Johnny C

• Mentat

Start here.

fanfiction that pretends to serious discourse is the WORST

Gryff

• Summary sense... tingling!

Guys so today I got an email that reminded me of this here forum and I was like "what the hey I'll drop by" and this was the first thread I looked at. I laughed, I cried, I learned about French cinema.

So I just wanted to say: Good work, guys.

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What

Gryff!

Please stay!

Zingoleb

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Ptitlei015gc004kw4

the ghost version of Curse involved the user shoving a nail, slowly, into its own face, then doing the same thing to its opponent.

Argh what the fuck

Pokémon is seriously fucked up, why did I never realize this.

Alex C

• comeback tour!

Because relative to other Japanese cartoons it's only mildly fucked up.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist

Quote from: wikipedia
Cubone appears to be a small brown dinosaur-like Pokémon, that constantly wears a skull (supposedly the skull of its deceased mother) like a helmet. It carries another bone, which it uses to attack with moves like Bone Club, Bonemerang, and Bone Rush. A Cubone is constantly lonely, possibly because after its mother gives birth to it, it abandons it and dies. During the night, it cries for its lost mother and it is unable to let go of the memory of her. Its cries echo within the skull and it comes out as a pained and sad melody that can travel for miles around its mountain homeland. Sometimes, it can emit mournful sounds during the day. On the night of a full moon, its cries are the loudest - for it seems to recognize its mother's face in the moon. Because of this, a Cubone's personality is described as being asocial. It will not willingly make friends with others and it strongly dislikes company. A Cubone always wears the skull of its dead mother and has never removed it (or will let others remove it). The marks on the skull are actually dried tear stains from a Cubone's constant crying.

jesus christ
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Theriandros

• Pneumatic ratchet pants

*Theriandros successfully learned Topic Change!*

Barmymoo

• Mentat

I remember when I was at primary school, we had an OFSTED inspection coming up and my headteacher was so stressed about it that she tore up a bunch of Pokemon cards belonging to a kid in the queue for lunch. I couldn't believe it at the time and it still seems weird - she was such an amazing headteacher, she got an OBE for services to Education.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar

*Theriandros successfully learned Topic Change!*
*It was not very effective*
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

ruyi

• Beyoncé

Guys so today I got an email that reminded me of this here forum and I was like "what the hey I'll drop by" and this was the first thread I looked at. I laughed, I cried, I learned about French cinema.

So I just wanted to say: Good work, guys.

Necro-posting to say: aw, I'm so flattered! (Obviously you chose to click on this thread first because I wrote it, so I might as well take credit for the Pokémon/Digimon/Dino-Riders/Elodie Bouchez discussion too.)

Also wow guys you are very slow at making threads now-a-days! How is this still on page 1.

Welp, now I shall click the "post" button and I guess it'll stay on page 1 for another couple months or something. Okay bye~

Johnny C

• Mentat

axerton

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • lets all grow pizza

My mother just walked up to me as I was reading the forum and said "Oh you don't still play pokemon do you?"
*sigh*

made me think of this thread
Guys guys I got this condition it is called "Involuntary Lottery Loser" guys don't laugh it is a disorder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up