THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On this day...  (Read 5167 times)

Barmymoo

• Mentat
On this day...
« on: 14 Jul 2010, 16:08 »

What were you saying on this day last year? Two years ago? Five years ago?

You read books so quickly that the pages burst into flames and your house is incinerated, leaving you with second-degree burns to 80% of your body.

I wish I lived nearer the seaside.

Quote from: Barmymoo on June 15, 2008
I went to a garden party today (disappointingly no big hats) and the woman at the door (no idea who she was) said "so glad you came, one more for my bouncy castle" which was nice and all, but the only people on the bouncy castle were three seven year old boys. I do not think that I look like someone who would enjoy bouncing with three seven year old boys, even if they are all wearing the same blue checkered shirt.

Anyway yesterday we got two kittens! It was a bit of a surprise, it was all arranged pretty much overnight. They are nine weeks old, and almost identical to the point that we have to keep checking which is which by looking under their tails. The boy will be called Moses and the girl Miriam, when they get big enough for colour-coded collars. At the moment they are just the Squeakers.

It's been a really nice, long-feeling weekend. Yesterday I had my driving theory test (I passed! 48 out of 50 on one section, 61 out of 75 on the other which is good since pass is 44) and bought some new clothes, and saw a carnival. Then the kittens came. Today was the garden party and afterwards I took the dog and the adult cat for a walk. We had to come back quite soon because the cat is not allowed to go past the crossroads at the end of our road, and he got all anxious and miowing when we left him. Sucks that tomorrow is college again but we have Tuesday off. It's meant to be a review day where we all go in for a fifteen minute "progress update" but no one ever goes, we just have the interviews some other time.

I didn't post on June 15th 2007 and I didn't register until January 4th 2007. I'm sure some of you can top that.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Re: On this day...
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2010, 16:10 »

Oh fuck, five years to this day I made my first post.

Hello fellow forum members.  As you may know, I am new here.  I would be very happy if someone said hello to me.  Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
« Last Edit: 14 Jul 2010, 17:46 by Blue Kitty »

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2010, 16:23 »

I joined in September '07, so.

Quote from: July 14 '08
Bliggity Blog,

unlike imapiratearg here, I had a wonderful dream last nite. I dreamt I was in a jewish history class, the instructor - Nick Cave. It was pretty awesome. So I woke up feeling pretty good, although I was disappointed when I realized I didn't have to get up to attend Professor Cave's class.

Quote from: July 14 '08
Yeah, that's a pretty accurate comparison.

One thing I didn't like about MGS4 was that they took what amounted to a running gag from the first three games (Johnny whatshisface, the jail guard with irritable bowels) and made him an incredibly attractive badass, and his constant pants-shitting is explained away (apparently shitting your pants for a reason other than fear isn't unattractive, and a heretofore sensible female character falls in love with Johnny upon learning the reason for the pants-shitting)

Quote from: July 14 '09
One has to remember the intense hype that sprung up around Mr. Shyamalaman after Sixth Sense hit. He was touted as a rising star auteur, a master of taut thrillers in the vein of Spielberg at his best (people specifically noted Jaws and Duel, both of which hold up today) Then came another movie with third-act plot twist. Then another. Then another. By the time Lady in the Water came out Shimmelman was only really being defended as a good director and not a good writer. That film put Schoolmarm's rather massive ego on display, including himself in the narrative and including characters obviously modeled after his critics solely for the purposes of dooming them to violent ends.

Then The Happening came out, and I disagree with your assertion that it's not that bad of a movie. It's that bad. It's worse. It is transcendentally bad. And to make matters worse, beyond the curiously uninspired direction it was very recognizable as a Shambliss film. Except here all the things that were perceived as strengths were actually weaknesses. The tension-building was ridiculous, as the threat to the characters was ridiculous. More importantly, Shasta McNasty's terse and economical writing, once seen as an asset, was super fucking dumb ("There appears to be an event happening!"; "We've lost contact" "With whom?!" "(pause) With everyone!") He changed his PR course rather quickly after the movie's release, claiming it was always meant to be awful, but I don't believe him.

And ultimately that does reflect poorly on his prior work, because there's not much of a good reason to say that two movies with several common central elements and a shared visionary can be vastly different. You watch The Happening and recognize that the writing is the stuff of sucky urban legend. You watch the Sixth sense and it has a very similar writing style that is considered a strength in one film and a crippling injury in the other, and you begin to wonder if the other's acclaim was mainly a boon of circumstance, the first cut being the deepest and all that. To be sure The Sixth Sense is a greater film than The Happening. But could it be the case not that Shimmerlong didn't start strong and got weaker, as the conventional wisdom goes, but rather that he was always mediocre and simply spent all his capital over time and ultimately failed? How would we view The Happening differently had it come out before people were tired of Shamwow's schtick? Before they even knew who he was? What if Sixth Sense had been last? Wider context often informs the way we view things we enjoy - knowing the stories behind the making of "Rumours" or the Pop/Bowie/Reed Berlin Recordings enhances the experience of listening to them. Reading the story of the Hunchback of Notre Dame makes watching the Disney version ridiculous and perhaps a little unsettling. Lots of people saw The Sixth Sense without knowing what a skilled hack the man behind it was. There are elements of film that are objective, but when we're talking about artists and their patterns, and when passing gestalt judgments, perspective is rather important. It's partly a philosophical dilemma - If I like a band's single and decide it's their best track only to discover that they have dozens of nearly-identical songs, couldn't I have possibly heard one of their other songs and decided it was the best? How can I be sure of my judgment?

I'm reminded of a story I read a long time ago. A writer at Slate was lavishing praise on the Aphex Twin for releasing a remix of Nine Inch Nails that the writer thought was a perfect parody of industrial music - It was all steam whistles and sheet metal percussion and minor-key, movie villain horns. To the writer, the remix was an example of Aphex Twin's talent for recognizing ridiculousness in music and coaxing the good out of it. However I knew something that the writer didn't - Aphex Twin didn't really intentionally make the remix. He was paid for it in advance and forgot about it until the deadline rolled around and the record company started calling. Not wanting to put such effort into something on a small time frame, he picked a tape off his shelf of unfinished / unreleased works, added some samples of the Nine Inch Nails song at the end, and sent it off as an official remix. That it came out the way it did was largely luck. Having known that, the awesomeness of the track (and I think it is very good) was lessened a great deal, because one wonders if the Aphex Twin puts a similar lack of effort into everything he does and if so, how much better his work would be if he applied himself. But the author didn't know that, and so the work was evidence of genius that was in reality just providence. Which one of us is right?
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2010, 16:31 »

One year ago:

Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.    on: July 17, 2009, 12:22:21 AM
Man that happens to me all day every day Allison.

So hey my boy is back!
His plane was almost two hours late so I hung around with his parents, which was nice, and talked about how I've sorted things out for myself with my fancy new job and singing lessons and things. Then he got in! And it was so nice and I couldn't stop smiling! But so awkward. His parents were there. He doesn't have a beard anymore (IT'S CRAZY HE HAS CHEEKS I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE IT AT ALL)! We got to be alone for like five minutes and then we just sort of kissed really awkwardly (airport chairs are not made for kissing) and then I had to go because I had tickets to see HARRY POTTER AT IMAX 3D SO AWESOME OH YEAAAAAAH

What I neglected to write was that while that boy (C) had been in South America and completely ignoring me for three months, totally breaking my heart, I had hooked up with another dude (M), who I ended up staying with when C moved to Canada three weeks later. DRAMAS.

Two years ago!

Re: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable    on: July 15, 2008, 01:35:36 PM
Hey Blag Throde,

Today I got my dress fitted for Peta's wedding. It makes me pretty much like a princess and it is all swooshy and big!
Tomorrow we are going to Whistler and we are doing an adventure trail with ziplines and suspension bridges and things, which should be neat!

Happily (slightly drunkenly) yours,

Ally

I miss Canada.

I joined in August 2005 so I don't have any July posts from then.

I have an infestation at my house.    on: July 13, 2006, 10:53:12 AM
I kind of managed to tame one! She is purring on my lap, and has yet to notice that there are pet mice in my room too.

I met my kitty friend Tiger!

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2010, 16:46 »

this oughta be interesting embarassing.

okay, nothing for 2009

i don't get offended by white stereotypes because they are usually true.

precedent.

nothing for 2007 either

and here I am talking about the shitty power metal that I thought was so cool back then

Edguy
Advantasia

advantasia is ridiculous, they have the singer from edguy, ronny james dio, a guy or two from helloween and a few other big names too. its awesome.

and edguy is just pure badass.

how young and stupid I was
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jul 2010, 17:06 »

I've got a bottle of the Balvenie Doublewood in at the moment, excellent stuff. You can really taste the use of the sherry casks.

That was the only time I posted anything on this date, which is a mercy given the amount of time I've been on here.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2010, 17:14 »

Quote from: Me on July 14th, 2009
Isn't it obvious? Batdick.
This was in a thread speculating what Jeph was going to have Faye's sculpture be (you know, in that comic he used to draw).

Quote from: Me on July 14th, 2008
Was I the only person that thought "Wikipedia" when the captain spent most of a day learning the definitions of things?
A thread discussing WALL-E, I was posting like crazy that day. Had to pick from something like 20 posts.

I'm not sure when I reg'd, but I posted my first post in December 2007, so nothing for 2007.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2010, 17:23 »

One year ago...
Guys this time next week I will be getting ready to go to the airport to pick up Jodie! eeeeeeeeeeeee

Two years ago...
Tommy finally uploaded all his pictures from Tronnocon.

This one pretty much sums up the entire trip.

Three years ago...
What did Batman say to Robin before they got into the Batmobile?
 - Robin, get in the Batmobile!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #8 on: 14 Jul 2010, 17:41 »

One year ago I was talking about whisky and about Elodie Bouchez. I also made these two posts:

The truth hurts like a flaming sword of justice.

Incidentally someone should invent a cocktail called "The Flaming Sword of Justice".

Actually fuck it, let's just rename all our existing cocktails with names reminiscent of bad sword & sorcery films from the 80s.

Okay seriously though guys I just can't stop listening to this new Grand Salvo album. Go have a listen to "Needles" and "Flowers" if you like acousticy stuff:

http://www.myspace.com/grandsalvo

both of which I still stand by.

On this day two years ago I was attempting to enliven dull or hopelessly bad threads by posting YouTube videos of soul classics.

Five years ago I made this post:

I'm happy because I just found a shop near my house that sells Fry's Chocolate Cream and Peppermint Cream chocolate bars (which were two of the greatest joys of the year I spent living with my grandparents in England).

The fact that they cost A$3 a pop is irrelevant.

The shop is still there, the chocolate is still expensive, and I still go there and it still fills me with joy.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #9 on: 14 Jul 2010, 18:07 »

I apparently spent last year about this time drinking and welcoming new people to the forum:

Laphroaig is my whisky of choice, at the moment; although Lagavulan comes highly recommended by my friends.  

Lagavulan did not replace Laphroaig, by the way.
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #10 on: 14 Jul 2010, 18:36 »

A year ago today I was rebuking Masterbainter in a now locked incarnation of the relationship thread

That would be funnier if you didn't already have a history of saying questionable things about women and personal relationships on this here forum.

offering to personally sponsor Bret's debauchery

Bret if I had an absurd amount of money I would be your patron and finance your practice of this art.

and talking about the ethnic neighborhoods of Chicago in discussions leading up to last year's Chicagocon

Does Chicago have good New Mexican places? There are cities with great ethnic food places and cities with none. Pretty sure NYC, for example, has a reputation as a city without much in the way of Mexican cuisine.

Popping in to say Chicago has shittons of Mexicans. I'm one of them, or at least half of one. I don't know specifically about "New Mexican" or "Tex-Mex" cuisine (my family regards Tex-Mex with scorn, never had it myself), as the food I regard as Mexican food is either common throughout Mexico or found particularly in Nuevo León and that sort of region. But there are multiple neighborhoods with significant Mexican communities, and plenty of places to find that sort of food to dine on or make yourself. Chicago is one of the largest Mexican communities in the United States.

Chicago is also the biggest Polish community outside of Warsaw, so if anybody wants Polish food or pastries there is plenty of that to be had. Other significant ethnic (and thus ethnic food) contingents are Greek, Italian, German, Indian, Chinese, Puerto Rican, and a smattering of Eastern Europeans. Lithuania and Ukraine I know for sure but I know plenty of people of Romanian descent. I just don't know where the major Romanian population center in Chicago might be.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #11 on: 14 Jul 2010, 21:06 »

I like this thread!

Anyway last year I was worrying that going to accountant was my last inexorable step towards adulthood and squaredom, I was defending Twitter, and I think this was trying to explain the appeal of Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd?

But Hannah, look!

She has breastses

and then I haven't posted today in any other year. #hahawoo

It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #12 on: 14 Jul 2010, 21:52 »

I asked Will to do poetry slam near me:
Will, please do a southwest tour. I'm sure that forumites in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California will give you hospitality if you did a southwest tour.
I posted about tanks too.

I did not post in July of 2008
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

sean

• welp
« Reply #13 on: 14 Jul 2010, 22:25 »

one year ago i was apparently concerened with attack attack

i can't spin their tracks right now but thats a pretty diy looking demo they've got there. that does not seem very crab core.

also guys warped tour was today i could have seen attack attack! if i went. im trying to decide if i've missed out.

like guys i could have witnessed live crabcore.

two years ago i was bummed out about jet packs. also i was into capitol letters then.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING JETPACK?

Seriously, the 21st century is really disappointing so far. I mean, this is nothing like the Jetsons.

i also posted in the mediafire thread ranting about how good a silver mt zion is. i havent done that in ages. unfortunately 3 years ago there is a huge gap in posting between may and august. i think i was still lurking at that point.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

sean

• welp
« Reply #14 on: 14 Jul 2010, 22:27 »

wait when the fuck did i get 3000 posts?
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #15 on: 14 Jul 2010, 22:38 »

One year ago:

Well, I do love tits.

tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #16 on: 14 Jul 2010, 23:31 »

I didn't post today in 2009 or 2008. Fuck.

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #17 on: 14 Jul 2010, 23:42 »

Most significant post from this day a year ago:

Right now I'm embroiled in a flurry of correspondence with the 20+ people who comprise my Burning Man crew this year.  I've been to the Burn the past two years and I'm REALLY excited for my third.  Is anyone from the forums planning on attending?  Burning Man is an absolutely fucking incredible experience and I can recommend few things on this planet more highly.

Interestingly enough, the exact same thing is true today.  I'm in the middle of arranging travel plans and camp organization.
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #18 on: 14 Jul 2010, 23:46 »

last year I knitted a sock:

2008 I flaunted my cyborgial superiority:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm already a fuckin' cyborg.

You're not missing out on much, really.

in 2007 I called someone ugly, and 2006 I posted a photo of my new haircut (which is now a broken photo anyway)
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #19 on: 15 Jul 2010, 00:05 »

Prediction is a mug's game.  My first wife's father ran the first fusion research plant in the world (Zeta, at Harwell); when it was started up (1955 or so), he was pictured in the papers under headlines like "Free Electricity in Ten Years".  Of course, he never said that, though I think he was still disappointed at how slow development turned out to be.

What you can be sure of is that the really important changes will catch you by surprise.

Meh.  Please yourself...
« Last Edit: 15 Jul 2010, 05:39 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #20 on: 15 Jul 2010, 01:15 »

An antaflu.

Make of that what you will.

One funny thread idea.
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #21 on: 15 Jul 2010, 01:20 »

damn i posted nothing this day.

(is it ok if i post couple things from the days that are the nearest?)
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #22 on: 15 Jul 2010, 01:30 »

No, that is not acceptable. We demand absolute conformity!

ackblom12

« Reply #23 on: 15 Jul 2010, 03:24 »

Nothing from today last year, but close...

Eh, BG1 wasn't fun at all compared to BG2, even gameplay wise, for most folks I know. Not that it means much, they were both pretty fantastic.

I'm actually pretty excited to see the first 4th Ed game because of the balancing that was done. The sweet spot has been expanded a ridiculous amount and 1st Level, while still boring compared to higher levels, is actually enjoyable and no longer a chore.

2008 was about all of our money getting stolen on the way to our Honeymoon.

2007 I was gushing over Resident Evil 4 Wii

and I was introducing myself in October of 2006.

You guys are still total dickbags. <3

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #24 on: 15 Jul 2010, 05:43 »

I have been around here since early high school, so searching back and reading my posts from 5 years ago is just about the most embarrassing thing ever. I am so so sorry you guys had to deal with me then, ugh.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #25 on: 15 Jul 2010, 05:48 »

That's OK, we all sucked. Most of us still do.

Ptommydski

« Reply #26 on: 15 Jul 2010, 06:24 »

Some of us enough for four people, eh Dovey?

Ptommydski

« Reply #27 on: 15 Jul 2010, 06:25 »

To clarify, I like Dovey. The joke is that he completely blows dudes and they stay blown.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #28 on: 15 Jul 2010, 06:30 »

And that's why you like me.

Heyoooooooooooooooo

oh :c

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #29 on: 15 Jul 2010, 06:32 »

No, that is not acceptable. We demand absolute conformity!
Absolute conformity!

Otherwise, you'd have to make a new thread for posts made 'Close to on this day,' or whatever kind of bullshit rules-breaking nonsense you desire.
Blow me.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #30 on: 15 Jul 2010, 07:17 »

2009 Nothing on this day, sorry fellows!

Quote from:  Jimmy the Squid July 15 2008
Just Better: Using Superpowers for awesome
Just Worse: Your superpower is having a slightly lazy left eye

The Kenny: Corpsegrinder

2007 I was posting pictures of myself with dreadlocks and spikes all screaming into a microphone being all metal (that photo thread has been locked and I don't have the photos on this laptop).

I feel like this post is a disappointment.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

kemon

• Furry furrier
  • seriously
« Reply #31 on: 15 Jul 2010, 20:18 »

i was actually surprised that i have been here for more than a year.

that doesn't leave me much time to finish reading knife of dreams which has been sitting on my desk for almost a year now.  i just finished the mote in god's eye and romance of the three kingdoms before that if anyone else is interested in good science fiction or chinese historical fiction, respectively.  actually, romance deserves a lot more said about it, but i guess this thread isn't the place for it.

anyways, when i learned about the new writer picking up, it made me think of the things i've heard about hebert's son picking up his father's work in the dune series which has not gotten any much of a good review so far.

and a helpful fyp.
biting's excellent.  it's like kissing, only there's a winner.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #32 on: 16 Jul 2010, 09:33 »

One year ago, a lot of stuff happened in my life, apparently:

Quote from: Me on July 16, 2009
dear blog.

I am in love. It is all very tragic.*  I have had a very weird and crazy week. Instead of going to university I went to Trier on monday to see The Notwist. Then I decided to maybe stay and catch Isis on wednesday (yesterday, that is). But I couldn't find a place to sleep because all my best friends apparently are not to be counted on at all. So I took the train to Saarbrücken where I could crash at a (real) friend's place. I couldn't go home because I had to uphold the lie of being at university.
In Saarbrücken I got involved in preparations for some guy's birthday party (I didn't even know him). The party was yesterday. After the party I almost got in a fight in a bar. This is because I don't care anymore. Today I went home.
Waiting for me was, luckily, Future of the Left's newst album, which I am listening to right now. It makes things better. I think it's really good.

* I might ask the Relationship about this, or maybe not.
In a weird turn of events, my contact to the so-called "real" friend, has almost hit zero recently, while my friendship with at least one of the people I was so disappointed in has grown much deeper than it ever was before.

Two years ago, I was commenting on some video by German rapper Sido someone posted in the music forum:

Quote from: Me on July 16, 2008
Oh shit, I didn't think Sido could get any worse, but hey, he did.

Three years ago, I didn't post on this exact day, but on July 17, this:

Quote from: Me on July 17, 2007

i got a haircut yesterday. i don't know if you can see it, but it's different!

Four years ago:

Quote from: Me on July 16, 2006
we went to a lake today and i got a sunburn. on my left foot and my right wrist. nowhere else, though.
I don't even remember what this was about.

Five years ago I posted several things:

Quote from: Me on July 16, 2005
i went to a party yesterday (2 parties actually), got drunk, got home at 5 am, woke up at 1 pm and i don't have a hangover, yay ^^
This was posted in the so-called "Happy Thread"

Quote from: Me on July 16, 2005
Posted in a thread about favourite cars. Needless to say, my taste in cars is much better nowadays.

I joined in December 2004, so there is no post from that year. Doing this it has occured to me that of my 2600 posts, 2000 are probably utter crap.
« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2010, 09:36 by negative creep »
Pages: [1]   Go Up