THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 23:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Galaxy of Terror  (Read 2026 times)

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
Galaxy of Terror
« on: 27 Jul 2010, 11:03 »

Galaxy of Terror came out back in 1981.  I was 10.  It scared the unholy blue fuck out of me.

They've rereleased it on DVD, and I watched it last night.  Heh - I had to laugh at the crap that scared me as a 10 year old.  It's a good bad movie, and I enjoyed watching it - even with the dated special effects, and morbidly bad acting.  There are some folks you'll recognize if you're from that era (like me).  Erin Moran (from Happy Days) and Robert Englund (the original Freddy Krueger) are just a couple of note.

Bad plot, strange storytelling, and some chick gets molested by a gigantic worm.  Gotta love 80's sci fi horror...

:lol:
« Last Edit: 27 Jul 2010, 11:16 by Blyss »
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

CardinalFang

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
Re: Galaxy of Terror
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2010, 12:03 »

If it's the movie I think it is then it went way beyond being molested.

IIRC a friend of mine suggested that all of us see the movie simply because of this one scene.
I never trusted his advice regarding movies again.
(From Gabbly) Jodizzle: no sad deaths apart from the eaten kitten

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2010, 13:02 »

Yeah, I guess you could replace "molested" with "fucked to death" and probably be more accurate.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

knives

• Furry furrier
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2010, 21:38 »

Like The Evil Dead!

I've been loving all of these Corman films Shout Factory has been releasing. I've only had time to buy Death Race 2000, but I'm going to try to get The Evil/ Twice Dead double pack in October. Never too much of a bad thing when it comes to movies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up