THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 07:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does he like me???? & Sould I ask him if he likes me??????  (Read 4090 times)

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol

Like i hav a situation, i justed moved to a new town and my mom became GREAT friends with our neighbor and they automatically started joking aroung that both me & her son wuld end up being together. So one night when we just came back from buying groceries she was outside then she said she was waiting for her son. So when i finally back came outside, he was there. Since then, we kinda talkeda littlebit. So about a couple days ago school started and both me and him had practically had all of our classes together and begane like txtin eachother alot. & like on Tuesday i realized i had a crush on him. Last night before i went to sleep i went to go ask my mom a really important question, but she was like half asleep so she was just sayin different stuff. & she sed that his mom told my mom that he told her that he liked me!!! but idk if it was a lie. & during like all of our classes, like all the girls always call him and everything & on the first day a couple of times in the hallway hes walkin behind me with his friends about this girl that he wanted to be with but then said he doesnt. & he only talks about her when im nxt to him. Plus i sometimes catch him looking at me & he kinda ignores me wen hes w/ his friends, and wenever we talk he smiles. Also he will like takecare of my backpack during lunch and stuuf & he like jokes around w/ me. So do u think he likes me????? PLEAZZZ icon_ :? HELP!!!

Lines

• Awakened

ARE YOU SURE HE LIKES YOU??????? YOU SHOULD ASK HIS FRIENDS!!!!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

scarred

• Older than Moses

PUT IT IN HIS BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar

Stick your boobs in his pooper
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Graphite

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • the final frontier?!

Mother of god, you sure are school-aged.

Ask him to hang out, then ask him if he likes you likes you. You'll save yourself lots of time, stress, emoticons and exclamation marks that way.

*looks at your post history* Ohhhh, never mind.  :oops:
« Last Edit: 28 Aug 2010, 00:17 by Graphite »

beat mouse

• The German Chancellory building
  • HEADACHE

the most confusing part of this for me is the awesome betty boop gif :(
you could have been fine, you could have made it, you could licked the lips of god but you chose the pavement.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

post tits OP or gtfo
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?

That looks more like a karate chop than a slap to me.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!

Did we seriously get 9 replies in this thread before somebody said "Suck the next seven dicks you see?"

Anyway, Suck the next seven dicks you see.

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.

As long as there are no tentacles involved...
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Lines

• Awakened

Says the dude with a tentacle face icon.

I think you should give this boy your dramatic reading of PotC fanfic. He will surely fall in love with you right away.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

Being nice person. It's very moody and in no way around. I don't experience it was more people grow out awesome, if the day, calling someone before, I was raised, I don't pry into the other way of cocaine and go to help convinced of repair what to have him that cool, nice to about your mom, your fault if he's just sort of depression at the other way do I also know that it harder to get back of books. Being naive can still consequences, blah blah. But in her out. hopefully you'll get the stress, relative lack of a crutch to feel better than being that if I am having a "naive" view of "rank" right? Will that that but the potential ladyfriend out or less intended as it works out dancing and the corruption of contacts in a few months she stopped getting the stand in the only takes one I had the time and I'm in their feet. There is frankly something I don't always know it doesn't understand just how other intangible assets. It's really fascinating phenomenon where people out there for you (women in the foreseeable future, which require very important to feel a hell is actually change. At least three or something. If it again it hasn't been able to self-medicate with a lot of tastes and depressive mode she is really listen to someone else she found that the last time I just silly. If you part so these white male privilege and I want to the US is when mass media presents skewed information and not allied or relationship with the stress, relative lack of a lot of depression at some meds to push others away from your friends, break up sitting there with bipolar disorder. I had 3 m&ms today but i suck whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat i've been observed by popular knowledge of psychology (which is not to have some people do at the girl because she found that it has tried to their plight can be telling someone how to meth, and chances are rude stranger to ask" message, and ended up sitting there just prescribed these discussions are always add "but I'm afraid she'll get the foreseeable future, which require very little in her apartment and engaging, no response. I'm sure you're talking about being that if people with bipolar, although sometimes everybody just have seen a few people I don't want to shake than some ways, his meds indicate that I ignored a misinformed public. Something that everyone is a significant number of hers torment himself with that, which may explain why do is just can't...finish from depression you treat them a loving relationship. I don't think it's little in creating their life.

Plus drugs actually be almost impossible for the word "no." I had sex. This sucks so it's the world, or less "Yeah, well, whatever." Now, obviously, there are "I want to communicate sexual interest, and acquired a lot of cases of both professionally and "thank you" to do I got a thing is find a nice to explicitly blame the artist seems to get the last time and forward at it works out and clear. I ask you (women in about being nice guy who's actually be comforting if nothing else she is not in for psychiatric help convinced of these drugs are good idea to get mad sexy is harmful? If it was more trouble than you lose your "speech" patterns confused me a mix of thing is rather than others, but I'd be about the subject and got a lot more situations than it does often happen, and ended up and various times when I wonder if it and if nothing else she had a group of guys? I'm left feeling confused and that he does? Everyone complains about in his own head then the wide world. So, my mom will frustrate her not a lot of intelligence (but, say, no matter how I mean I dunno. All you what is what is when I eat fairly healthy (seriously, I also sexually available. Frankly, I really just needs space, and I couldn't when they need anything more distracted). I do my lifetime, maybe one always know that that he helped out, once we can be stowed away and I don't care. Because, surprise!, it's important step towards the potential ladyfriend out or not the girl in her and it anymore because they will just going through which may explain why he isn't a guy has to sleep with that, although sometimes everybody just going to the same boat as SWM here, I ignored a natural reaction to lose your sexual attraction to give him as a fitness fanatic. Unless you're masking your superior though? Will he helped out, once we talked about the back both grown-ups.

No but given the stress, relative lack of both grown-ups. No but the last time he actually be telling a lot of their intentions instead of tastes and I got a "naive" view of it. It's really a girl who is what is something about being so hypocritical and this is basically always make me more people are "I want to organically and that nice guy is either not allied or not saying anything more determined to the issue of precisely such a hell of how I don't experience depression. Different people a lot easier and also know with my body just manipulative. He's clearly an overwhelming majority. I was more severe/chronic and I don't know if the behavior that sometimes everybody just doesn't stop as someone you never actually don't get mad at least sleep with or whatevs, it's not exempt from those who is very cold and I'm afraid she'll get the US is frankly something that way, way has appreciated my lifetime, maybe I don't remember you never actually does.

When someone like this actually just recently started to cope, after all, so it's definitely remember the wide of explicitness to self-diagnose and never actually I say that is exactly what you guys are more obvious. On the right routine, but he is exactly what the same time to happen if she was either concealing their cards to fuck off and how they all this thing up not comfortable you could certainly get the fact that one end of an almost offhand remark! On the labels used for a lot of get a movie, she assumed I want (which is moving into his room with me and you keep screwing up hints and health is driving me because while she has a date. Caught off and backed away when the only single guys. One thing is true, but at summarizing. We were lying on one way that often, sometimes you're on the two other has actually healthy. These things very long as a slightly similar situation with me, even do one is what I like she keeps saying (a few times she has been going to know what I am a lot of going to her and it has been blatantly obvious about screwing up hints and I might develop and B) telling what was a while now. I will not the other has made me in the first move (stupid patriarchal society conditioning women to hug her that I say anything.

And then, encourage your girlfriend to mention that part is true, but that may help is probably get in a very touchy person in a slightly similar situation with a friend. I don't care whether it's going to know but at their apt*, I kind of muscle burns a very awkward and you can you need some more time to that depends how he's not working out I will not working out fine. I'd say that you act from your girlfriend to make things painfully awkward and make us feel really don't meet that wants to fuck off guard and I did, I hate people participating are trying to do not comfortable you are trying to get better shape generally. I keep yourself calm and found the other. If you were just about it dangerous, as long anyways. TL;DR: Middle-school-esque romance bs is putting me and health is exactly what sort of you could handle yourself. Explain that I kind of my brain is a moment, because they all this was a slightly similar situation with me and complicated. That is that would be cleaner than their cards to smoke. However, that part also wants to smoke. However, that one or if it for, oh, the other guy around, if anything might have been having sort of activity, feel particularly out I don't completely understand relationships are different things). Relationship thread, are a-ok now. We don't matter as a moment, because you like me then suddenly she seems to it. Even if I really uncomfortable, and then watched some of quiet, and how terrible at their cards to her and I hope her and then watched some reason, there is nothing between us, almost offhand remark! On the hint equivalent of my shoulder as much as much as a question. There's this isn't easy, I am worried what she is fucking this one end of things awkward for it until the same time limit based on the courage to do the other with this has been in retrospect that "hey, this was nothing between the hidden yet obvious about the answer to not working out with our exposure to me.

One thing up hints and tell her that you have left it has a date. Caught off and doing something or both people and you said because you act from your girlfriend to be cleaner than a girl, for it sounded like me in a friend. I don't matter as a movie, she keeps saying (a few times she doesn't mean as always, terrible I don't know what the first likes me), it's a pound of my brain is a wall. Uh.... why not understanding relationships. Now that one end and I don't know but I kind of the other guy around, I tried to her friends at that). That is the courage and how they all know exactly what people participating are happy about it dangerous, as a pound of weightlifting for 7 months and found the right routine, but it pretty clear before that she doesn't see if a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, and then what she doesn't mean as a god damn creeper, and really uncomfortable, and to happen if I hate people can't even though most important thing that I thought it up, and how they have written it for her, so I mentioned doing are a-ok now. We were worried about how terrible I would be more obvious. On the fuck, can you really worried my friend the courage and then watched some reason, there is when she doesn't see us, almost laughing, so I was nothing between us, because while but I am a date. Caught off guard and then do any intense sort of your girlfriend to try just tired or if she is putting me feel out of you are these: a) Does it until the relationship thread, are in front of quiet, and that often, sometimes you're on morally nebulous foundations anyhow. Friends With Benefits usually (read: always) means that I did, I reassured her that is actually healthy. These things girls say that part also wants to see us, because they are with the same condition. You could handle yourself. And he's not comfortable you help you can lie and backed away when called on one way or another? b) if she asked "maybe I'm terrible at A) picking up (I know what people and didn't seem to be anything more attractive person in a crush on for me clarify. I mention that this girl he likes" out, I am worried what sort of my friend's friends. I was either concealing their surroundings. I really don't understand relationships are different things).
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.

oh shit gotta hide my fetishes better
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston

Just put yourself out there.

Sack up.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Buttfranklin

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • bruce

It's likely that it is a lie that he said that he liked you.  Follow this chain of logic:

It is possible that he was lying when he said he liked you.

It is possible that his mother was lying when she told yr mother that he liked you.

It is possible that yr mother was lying when she said his mother had been told by him that he liked you.

These are not one, not two, but
THREE!!
possible instances of LYING.  Now each one on their own isn't a very likely lie because what the hell is their motive for lying
BUTTTTTT!!!
when you put all three possibilities of lying together you make it THREE (3) TIMES more likely that a lie was involved, and not only that, for free I'll throw in that since the likelihood of lying be THREE (3) TIMES MORE it's also entirely technically possible that each individual lie is THREE (3) TIMES MORE LIKELY to be a LIE itself.

So there you have it.

It was a lie.
I tried to romance a lady photographer once. But it didn't work out because I could never understand about f-spots.

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx

well i don't even know what the fuck
also israel

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

So tender you're saying that there was some truth in Hitler's ideals?

I mean you're the one who posted a reverse swastika, so I'm not really Godwinning, am I?

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me

wall of text

Before the execution that you caused in a serious monster, the end to answer, of multiBabel?

(Did you make a serious monster reply, before running it through multibabel?)
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck

Sounds like you got the goods, tiger.  Go get him.

johnny5

• FIGHT YOU
  • pug pug pug

you should probably take it* slow

*the dick

Johnny C

• Mentat

wall of text

Before the execution that you caused in a serious monster, the end to answer, of multiBabel?

(Did you make a serious monster reply, before running it through multibabel?)

it's called a markov chain motherfucker, GET FAMILIAR

Johnny C

• Mentat

i don't matter as a movie, bitch. a pound of my brain is a wall.

Barmymoo

• Mentat

oh shit gotta hide my fetishes better

It has recently come to my attention that StaedlerMars sleeps with not one but two tentacle pictures over his bed.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

thelightguy

• Larger than most fish
  • xx

If the guy's not gonna make the first move it's not worth it, hth.
bye

Kevin Barnes

• Plantmonster

This is one of those Skirt No Panties scenarios. Wear your favorite lipgloss. All that.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

Being nice person etc

The iphone's column width made your post 4 screens long. Talk about a wall of text.

Johnny C

• Mentat

i just told it to output 1000 characters four times in a row and let it do its thing

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

It was supposed to be funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up