THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 12:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 30 August- 3 September 2010  (Read 135633 times)

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
Re: WCDT 30 August- 3 September 2010
« Reply #250 on: 01 Sep 2010, 14:18 »

Why the hell do you keep writing in yellow?
Because one has the option to write in different colors and it's hard to read off-white on light brown. 

Off white on light brown? Huh? What skin for the forum are you using?

Maybe it's his/her monitor.  They get old and cranky.  Of course, he/she could be a heavy smoker, and just looking at it through a veneer of tar and nicotine...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #251 on: 01 Sep 2010, 16:29 »

I don't know what's more disturbing, as a mental image: a dick-broom, or a broom-dick?
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #252 on: 01 Sep 2010, 17:14 »

I"m wondering if there is more going on here than meets the eye

Yes, Dora can be an insecure bitch at times, but it is fairly rare for her to be this  unreasonable.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #253 on: 01 Sep 2010, 18:30 »

There has to be something about this from a previous relationship that triggered something for her to react this way.

I know, it's the "psychoanalysis of a fictional character" thing, but Faye had her own triggers for about 500 strips or so. Dora's a lot better at hiding hers, I'd reckon, since her triggers are more precise.

Like, finding your BF (or GF?) in the dark, on the couch, hugging another girl/boy.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #254 on: 01 Sep 2010, 18:53 »

I"m wondering if there is more going on here than meets the eye

Yes, Dora can be an insecure bitch at times, but it is fairly rare for her to be this  unreasonable.
Well, to be fair, if you add to this late night grumpiness, and possible puzzlement of waking up without her boyfriend at her side, as amplifiers, this just about works. Which changes nothing to the fact that, to begin with, she's showing hints of having horrible issues, and being completely unreasonable. And by "unreasonable", in this context, I mean "impossible to reason with", or "impervious to reason" as opposed to merely being foolish.

She occasionally puts herself in such states that there's simply no point in trying to argue with her, because she will take any objection, no matter how benign and reasonable, as a personal attack. We already saw that when she freaked out about the Sven and Faye affair. I remember that back then some people in the forums accused Marten of being "passive-aggressive" (whatever that's supposed to mean in their heads) for ostensibly walking away when she started to burn him for his attempts at rationalisation. He wasn't being "passive-aggressive", he was just doing the only thing reasonable for someone without a professional training in psychiatry.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #255 on: 01 Sep 2010, 19:12 »

I have a new theory:  You're all perfectly sane, YOU JUST LIKE FUCKING WITH JEPH.

What was the old theory, again?   :angel:
Irresponsible Adult GOM

The Duke

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Flea was a classy kid.
« Reply #256 on: 01 Sep 2010, 20:16 »

This seems kind of out of character for Dora... hasn't she said something before to Martin about not having any problem with him checking out other girls, and even joked that he could bring one home for a 3-some?

Yeah, but this is Faye.  That's different.

I want to see that Hello Kitty belt buckle in every panel in the next strip.  :laugh:

Agreed.

Maybe it's the purple hair.  In fact . . . I've got it: Dora becomes more and more angry/irrational, isolating everyone she knows, and years later, she encounters a wormhole that sends her back in time to attack Marten, Faye, and herself in an alley!  FutureDora = Vespavenger!

Whoa...you just, like, blew my mind, bro...
You know, they tell you, "Never hit a man with a closed fist," but it is, on occasion, hilarious.

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
« Reply #257 on: 01 Sep 2010, 21:56 »

One thing that nobody seems to be considering is how Dora's going to feel in, say, three comics from now.  I mean, Jeph has written her as being a little inconsistent because that's just how people are.  It makes her a believable character instead of a one-dimensional sitcom girlfriend.  But there is one thing Dora has been very consistent about, which is that whenever her trust issues flare up, she feels smegging awful about it shortly thereafter because she knows she's been a bitch.  She's exploded here in a major way, with various qualifiers (late night, lack of pants, unusually tender moment between Faye and Marten, etc) to explain it, but she's still the sensible and rational person she normally is.  Which means that in about fifteen minutes she's going to cool down from her rage and start actually thinking about what just happened.  And she's going to realise, quite suddenly, that she's been horrible to her boyfriend and best friend at the same time.

Now, old bitchy Faye would have reduced Dora into kibble by now with her bare fingernails.  New, sensitive Faye seems more likely to curl up on her bed and feel like shit while blaming herself for what's happening.  Either way, she's not going to be too eager to help Dora through the inevitable, coming realisation that Dora Done Fucked Up.  And of course Marten is out on the town in his fancy new pants, so he's not going to be much help either.

The pendulum's gonna swing back and smack her right in the arse.  And yeah, maybe she deserves it a bit after what just happened.  But these are serious issues she's having, and something she needs to recover from, and when the blow hits Dora soon she's going to feel a million times worse than she just made Marten and Faye feel, and they won't even be there for her to apologise to... and as a Dora-fan (when she's not insane), I'm worried about how she's gonna feel, because this is going to hurt.  Bad.
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #258 on: 01 Sep 2010, 22:35 »

Which could be why Jeph tweeted, when preparing the next script:
man I hate doing comics with no jokes in them but sometimes you just have to :\
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #259 on: 01 Sep 2010, 22:53 »

<snip>
Now, old bitchy Faye would have reduced Dora into kibble by now with her bare fingernails.  New, sensitive Faye seems more likely to curl up on her bed and feel like shit while blaming herself for what's happening.  Either way, she's not going to be too eager to help Dora through the inevitable, coming realization that Dora Done Fucked Up.  And of course Marten is out on the town in his fancy new pants, so he's not going to be much help either.
<snip>

Old Bitchy Faye is going to show up, I suspect. And this time, it's PERSONAL.
Just another Joe like 46

bicostp

• Beyoncé
« Reply #260 on: 01 Sep 2010, 22:54 »

TONIGHT

Faye yells at Dora
Marten wears pants twice his size
And Pintsize records it all for YouTube

["Jessica" riffs]

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #261 on: 01 Sep 2010, 23:09 »

Only bright side so far: At least Marten is as mad as I am at Dora.
Carpe Diem

Tergon

« Reply #262 on: 01 Sep 2010, 23:24 »

Maybe that's a part of Dora's trust issues.  As observed by Angus:  "If you liked it, then you shoulda gone to war for it."

Marten never gets angry.  Ever.  He never raises his voice to Dora, and only on a few occasions has he called her out when he thinks she's out of line.  After which he almost immediately backs down to his usual, frighteningly-understanding self.  He avoids conflict, acts like a doormat to others (something he's observed about himself, such as when he helped Sven avoid a crazy chick in a bar), and pretty much doesn't assert himself.
Without making too much of a generalisation, if a person with trust issues is upset a part of it is likely because they feel there's not a strong enough connection.  "How do I know you care about me if you never seem to care about anything?"  From this perspective, Dora's previous freakouts regarding Marten could easily be seen as a bit of a cry for help.  One which he has not answered.

Dora:  I'm angry and upset and I need to know that you have strong feelings about me!
Marten:  Oh, uh, yeah.  Sure I do.  Strong feelings, yep.  *patpat*

If someone's never angry or upset, you never know exactly how they're feeling.  Sort of like the whole, "Without evil there would be no good" argument.  If Dora gets a chance to see that Marten is genuinely angry with her because of this, she might actually twig that she's sincerely offended him by not giving him the trust he deserves.  And, therefore, deserved it all along.

If Marten's balls actually stay dropped long enough for him to confront Dora properly about this, in the long run, it could be a very good thing for their relationship.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #263 on: 01 Sep 2010, 23:59 »

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." - William Congreve
Just another Joe like 46

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #264 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:02 »

Wow, Tergon when you put down that damn broom, you can really make sense. In two posts yet.*

There has to be something about this from a previous relationship that triggered something for her to react this way.
Yes. In her relationship with her Sven. Akima covered that a while back, as did I.

<snip>
Now, old bitchy Faye would have reduced Dora into kibble by now with her bare fingernails.  New, sensitive Faye seems more likely to curl up on her bed and feel like shit while blaming herself for what's happening.  Either way, she's not going to be too eager to help Dora through the inevitable, coming realization that Dora Done Fucked Up.  And of course Marten is out on the town in his fancy new pants, so he's not going to be much help either.
<snip>

Old Bitchy Faye is going to show up, I suspect. And this time, it's PERSONAL.
I still think Old Bitchy Faye was a miserable bully and a coward when she faced real opposition. We shall see if she can move beyond that.

*Reads like snark, meant to be compliment. Oh, god, I think I have the dick-broom now. Or the broom-dick. Wait, that might be okay.

Edit: MY GOD, SHE ACTUALLY DID IT.
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2010, 00:11 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

laizeohbeets

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #265 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:11 »

Re: today's comic: "Oh, snaaaaaap."

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #266 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:11 »

"Crazy purple head of yours" = Full of Win.  :mrgreen:
Just another Joe like 46

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #267 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:13 »

Re: today's comic: "Oh, snaaaaaap."
Yep, I think she broke the latch.
Just another Joe like 46

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #268 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:18 »

Have we ever seen Faye like this before? Not abusive, not firing off her reactive armor when someone got too close, but standing her ground and sticking up for herself?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

klaatu

• Not quite a lurker
  • This is my happy face.
« Reply #269 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:19 »

If I had an ass like that, I would run around without pants every chance I got too.

HappyGrar

• Plantmonster
  • Vulcan Boob Squish'd
« Reply #270 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:19 »

Dora looks so forlorn and (dare I say?) chastened in the last panel. And, of course, the alternate last panel HAD to happen, since there was no joke or punchline.  :laugh:

Really, I never know quite what's going to happen, but it's always the right thing to happen, it seems. I commend you, Good Sir Jeph!

zagraf

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #271 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:20 »

Go, Faye! Go, Faye! Go, Faye!

That said, it would've been even more satisfying if it'd been "Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am" Marten who'd delivered the "What the fuck is wrong with you" speech. Faye won't necessarily always be around to fight your battles, boy.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #272 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:22 »

Ok, honest question time:

Am I the only one, who noticing Faye was wearing no pants and Dora was already back in bed, who though that as Faye got closer and closer to Dora while crawling up the bed as I scrolled down, that they were going to break out in girl-on-girl angry sex?

Had that happened and Marten walked in on it, I can easily imagine that his head would explode.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Sapnish

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #273 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:23 »

Marten is out on the town in his fancy new pants
I'm a fan of this sentence.

I'm SO GLAD Faye yelled at Dora tonight. Dora really deserved a yelling at, I couldn't seen Marten doing it, not because I think he's a pansy, but because it couldn't have ended well.

HappyGrar

• Plantmonster
  • Vulcan Boob Squish'd
« Reply #274 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:26 »

Ok, honest question time:

Am I the only one, who noticing Faye was wearing no pants and Dora was already back in bed, who though that as Faye got closer and closer to Dora while crawling up the bed as I scrolled down, that they were going to break out in girl-on-girl angry sex?

Had that happened and Marten walked in on it, I can easily imagine that his head would explode.

Ahem...

http://jephjacques.tumblr.com/

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #275 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:27 »

After looking at the comic again, I noticed something.

Is it just me, or could Dora pass for a purple-haired Marten in panel 4b?  
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Sapnish

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #276 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:28 »

After looking at the comic again, I noticed something.

Is it just me, or could Dora pass for a purple-haired Marten in panel 4b?  

I was thinking that exact same thing.

Tergon

« Reply #277 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:32 »

Old Bitchy Faye is back!  And now she's actually using her powers for good!  I approve heartily.  Despite all the changes she's been through, for Faye to not assert herself in this would have been way out of character.  She got to be angry, she put Dora back in her place and made her listen to sense, pointedly told her what she's risking, and got off a cool over-the-shoulder line as she left.  Bonus points for dramatic entry and finger-pointing.

Now the question becomes whether she'll go out into the night to find Marten, or wait for him to come home.  I vote the former so that Jeph can have them meeting in a park.  Like, on a bridge, with the moon all big in the sky behind them.  Then he can pretend he's Walt Disney and they can declare their vaguely anti-semitic love.
...wait, that one got away from me.

Anyway.  Like I said before:  Resolution requires conflict.  I'm liking the levels of conflict, and it's working toward a resolution.  Good show, Herr Jacques.

TheoGB

• Plantmonster
    • http://www.ishotthedeputy.com
« Reply #278 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:33 »

"Crazy purple head of yours" = Full of Win.  :mrgreen:

(Meh, if you're going to edit my posts use proper grammar, fucktards...)

We're all thinking of the euphemistic phrase 'purple-headed love-truncheon', right? RIGHT?

« Last Edit: 07 Sep 2010, 23:28 by TheoGB »

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #279 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:34 »

DORA STATUS:
FUCKING TOLD
NOT TOLD
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

westrim

« Reply #280 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:34 »

:-o Faye: audience avatar. The only way this could have been better is if Marten had done it, but this was very good. The door busting was especially awesome.
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2010, 00:36 by westrim »

ChibiSoma

• Plantmonster
    • Ramblings of a Madman
« Reply #281 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:43 »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Faye has assumed the Captain Morgan position on the bed.

It, whatever 'it' is, has been brought.

E: Also, her sassy accent was back in full. Her sasscent? Saccent?

Faye got her sac scent back, that's all that ma-- wait, what the fuck was I talking about?
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2010, 00:47 by ChibiSoma »
Machiavelli once said, 'Let them hate, so long as they fear.'

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #282 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:46 »

Faye in full Fayminator Mode is fun to watch.

This would have been so much better if it had been Marten who blew his stack, but I think that it works just as well with Faye verbally handing Dora her ass.

And the last panel is bloody good.  The look on Dora's face is classic.

It remains to be seen if Faye's words are prophetic.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #283 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:47 »

DORA STATUS:
FUCKING TOLD
NOT TOLD

FAYE WHITAKER, FUCK YEAH

This was triumphant. I have never loved Faye more.
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

Ferahgo the Assassin

• Plantmonster
    • http://ferahgo-the-assassin.deviantart.com/
« Reply #284 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:49 »

Yessss some good ol' fashioned justified Faye rage. Just what this arc needed.  :-D

CydoniaRaven

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #285 on: 02 Sep 2010, 00:49 »

DORA STATUS:
FUCKING TOLD
NOT TOLD

FAYE WHITAKER, FUCK YEAH

This.  ALL of this.  I cannot add to it, I can only point at it and say, "THIS."

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #286 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:06 »

Dora done got ripped a new orifice. And it was fitting that Faye did the ripping. Unfortunately, Marten could not have done this, 'cause even if he was inclined to do it, Dora most likely would NOT have just taken it from him. It would have turned into a full blown screaming fight and people who are general conflict avoiders tend to come out on the losing end of full blown screaming fights. I think Marten knew this and that's why he left.

Another well done Faye from me. And a well done to you too Jeph, for writing it this way.
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #287 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:25 »

Dora done got ripped a new orifice. And it was fitting that Faye did the ripping.

Want to see this rule 34
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

CEOIII

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #288 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:26 »

I believe the term the kids are using nowadays is OWNED, BITCH.

Now, hopefully we don't do the sitcom thing, i.e. Dora apologizes to Faye, then Marten comes back all pissed, DEMANDS an apology, which he gets, and he's all, "AND IF YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE, YOU PSYCHOTIC BIT........wait, what?"

Because I HATE that.
Between HannErsatz and PseuDora, I crown you the king of doppelganger names.
ALL HAIL THE KING OF DOPPLEGANGER NAMES!
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.

imenonelse

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #289 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:37 »

Ok, yes Dora was waaay out of line with her bitchiness, so I love how you can totally see the look of remorse/"Oh shit, I screwed up" on her face in panel 4a.
I think it was fitting for Faye to do it cause honestly, it's within her personality to do this but not within Marten's. I agree with the (one or two posts) above that says Marten would have just backed down and lost the yelling match; he's a total pushover.

Agh, this comic got me amped... She needed a good telling!
What she needs is spaghetti and meatballs behind an authentic Italian restaurant.

heh heh.... NOT lady and the tramp..

Ravenswing

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Iconoclast
    • Apotheosis of the Invisible City
« Reply #290 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:41 »

Okay, #1 you can change the board style in profile settings, #2 its damn annoying when you're the only one using it, not useful. I've seen it in the past and finally asked, because it's incredibly garish and crying for attention (like your attempted witticism.)
Too damn bad.  If it bothers you, no one forces you to look.  Seeing as this is about the 27th post I've made in two years, anyone claiming "OMG SOMEONE'S WROTE ON TEH INTARWEBZ IN A DIFFERENT COLOR I KANT TAKE IT NO MORE" ... well, I worry about people like those being able to vote, have children, hold down jobs and have access to weapons, more than any other factor.

And man ... what kind of world do you live in where if someone grabs a pen of a color different from the one you usually use, it must be because he's Crying For Attention?  Wow.  Pretty mindbending.
It's not that I don't understand what you're saying.  It's that I don't AGREE with what you're saying.

Ravenswing

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Iconoclast
    • Apotheosis of the Invisible City
« Reply #291 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:46 »

Or maybe he just likes that color. Sometimes the answer is the easiest one hmmmmm...?
Heh, thanks.  Sometimes there are actually answers in the world that don't require you to pick fights with strangers.

That being said ... woohoo, Faye!  Kick some purple ass!

(Next guest strip, Faye takes on Barney en route to collecting the anti-purple trifecta.
It's not that I don't understand what you're saying.  It's that I don't AGREE with what you're saying.

J

• Scrabble hacker
  • Godkiller
    • My GlobalComicJam profile
« Reply #292 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:49 »

DORA STATUS:
FUCKING TOLD
NOT TOLD

FAYE WHITAKER, FUCK YEAH

This.  ALL of this.  I cannot add to it, I can only point at it and say, "THIS."

Faye Whitaker, Fuck Yeah!
Comin' again to tell the motherfuckin' dora off

Faye Whitaker, Fuck Yeah!
Remorse is the only way, Yeah

Jealousy, you're game is through
''cause now you have ta answer to

Faye Whitaker, Fuck yeah!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #293 on: 02 Sep 2010, 01:58 »

Yanno, I think I may have an idea what's going on.

Remember that Jeph is re-doing his early strips for a forthcoming (in two-three months!) book.

Unconsciously (or consciously, perhaps), he is re-visiting some of the themes from the 500-700 era of the strip, updating it to reflect new cast and new neuroses.

I've read through the archives several times, and though he might think his artwork is crappy and the story wasn't all that great, that was probably the Crowning Moment of QC, when it really "Grew The Beard" (opposed to "Jumping the Shark", and I won't TV Trope the links for you to waste an hour opening tabs).

I'm gonna wager that within the space of about, oh, perhaps a month or so of comics, we're going to look back and say, "Wow, was this a great story arc or what?"

And Jeph will laugh his butt off - all the way to the bank, as we all gobble up copies of his first book.
Just another Joe like 46

no one special

• Curry sauce
  • I been rockin' this brainslug since I was like, 5.
« Reply #294 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:00 »

Ahem...

http://jephjacques.tumblr.com/
Well, it's nice to know Jeph has a sense of humor about these things  :)

Quote from: Kai
if I was making music I would want to be able to eat. If you download it, at least like, make me a fucking sandwich or send me some pop tarts or something.

no one special

• Curry sauce
  • I been rockin' this brainslug since I was like, 5.
« Reply #295 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:04 »

... he can pretend he's Walt Disney and they can declare their vaguely anti-semitic love.

...Good show, Herr Jacques.

Jeez Tergon, you could at least TRY to mask your intentions!   :laugh:
Quote from: Kai
if I was making music I would want to be able to eat. If you download it, at least like, make me a fucking sandwich or send me some pop tarts or something.

Llewellian

• Furry furrier
  • Kraut ;o)
« Reply #296 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:06 »

Seeing Faye going up the Wall like this, i just heard that Pink Floyd Song in my head... "Run like Hell" ;o)

9 out of 10 voices in my head tell me that i am not mad. The 10th hums the Tetris Tune.

Tergon

« Reply #297 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:11 »

Jeez Tergon, you could at least TRY to mask your intentions!   :laugh:

According to the tortured psyche of some folks here, I'm lounging naked on silk sheets while caressing a dick-broom.  I think masking my intentions - or being at all subtle - kind of goes out the window at this point, no?

As to the comic... I'm wondering where Marten's walk is taking him.  Even if there are no hilarious misadventures involving his fancy pants, or even if he doesn't meet up with anyone of note on his walk, it'd be interesting to see where his head's at right now.  It's intriguing to see him actually get angry!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #298 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:26 »

Who else would be up at this ungodly hour?

...Why, Hannelore and Marigold, that's who!
Just another Joe like 46

Binary

• Curry sauce
« Reply #299 on: 02 Sep 2010, 02:28 »

I shi i am an ignorant fucktard, please ban meed. But then I also love it when anything is '69'.

I see they haven't fixed the overly-simplistic forum word filter yet. Because "sniggered" contains a Bad Word as a substring, it gets replaced unless you escape it with some internal invisible markup.
"We are the weirdos, Mister!" -Fairuza Balk, The Craft
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up