THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 06:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If there was a room of video game characters rooting your name...  (Read 3705 times)

IMMANotListening

• Emoticontraindication
  • OHAI

...who would they be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk

I thought the "Michael" ad was really, really cool. Even if it was basically a nod to the PS3 audience. So, for stupid fun, which characters would you want rooting for you? (If you really need to question the continuity, just imagine 'Stan's Place' from 'I'm a Marvel and I'm a DC').

Nathan Drake - from Uncharted
Ezio Auditore - from Assassin's Creed
Alistair - from Dragon Age Origins
Garrus Vakarian - from Mass Effect
Trish - from Devil May Cry 4
Bayonetta - from Bayonetta
Solid Snake - from Metal Gear Solid
John Marston - from Red Dead Redemption
Alicia - from Valkyria Chronicles
Heaven and Hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad/But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue." - David Hume

satsugaikaze

• Vagina Manifesto
  • I LOVE BELL PEPPERS.

Yeah, as much as I'm not a PS3 fan and wouldn't even feel that persuaded about buying a PS3 even after seeing that ad, I thought it was cool, and definitely a smart, slick work of marketing. It's a clever little pat on the back for gamers in general, seeing as there are very few characters in that video which are actually PS3 exclusives.

I guess? I could come up with a list, but there's too many possibilities of what I could think about and my brain is pretty derp atm

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me

I know that a certain Zidane would ask me to FUCK OFF AND FINISH THE GAME ALREADY, and DON'T PLAY THROUGH THE FIRST DISK AGAIN.

Also, dammit the PS3 marketing team is awesome.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar

I would exclusively choose completely silent characters. Maybe they would write my name on signs and wave it around or something
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr
Pages: [1]   Go Up