THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 02:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batman: Arkham City will swoop from the rafters and kick you in the head  (Read 28452 times)

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter

Full thing so far

I like the Dark Knight Returns costume, but in Arkham City he kind of looks like a fat Batman

I like the Batman Beyond costume, but I kind of want him to be less beefy/muscley. The whole deal was that Terry was different and the suit did most of the heavy lifting with Terry being the brains.

I love the Animated Series one, hope the have an eye narrowing button, but it looks really out of place compared to the graphics

And info on how to get them
« Last Edit: 02 Aug 2011, 08:05 by Blue Kitty »

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES

tee hee Fatman
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

IMMANotListening

• Emoticontraindication
  • OHAI

Agreed with how bulky and chunky the Batman Beyond is.

The third costume skin is Earth-One Batman and is the look that DC have currently designed for their reboot.
Heaven and Hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad/But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue." - David Hume

Rizzo

• Bling blang blong blung
  • R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat

There's probably a minimum model size to match the existing model so they can't make it too small otherwise he's gonna be mashing dudes with the air 3 inches from his elbow.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games

Dark Knight Returns might have just made this a must purchase for me.  Damn that takes me back.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

There's probably a minimum model size to match the existing model so they can't make it too small otherwise he's gonna be mashing dudes with the air 3 inches from his elbow.

People were saying, "Why not just use the Robin model for it?" Then again Bruce did wear the suit for some time before finally giving it up

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

Here's something that was pointed out to me yesterday. You know how the cape is central to getting around in this game/useful in combat? Well the Batman Beyond suit doesn't have a cape. But it does have...POP OUT WINGS!!!

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

YYYYEEESSSSS

blanktom

• FIGHT YOU
  • Liev Schreiber scares me
    • myspace!

Just bumping because OH MY GOD 2 DAYS.

EDIT for awesome story. I trade in pretty much all of my games. I normally play them through once or twice, have a dabble with the mulitiplayer then get rid of it to help get cash off something else. So recently I got Dead Island, completed it once, played a few missions through again in co-op, then was done with it. Got Gears 3, the special edition in the metal case (just because it worked out about the same once they'd taken off the pre-order deposit) played it through on Hardcore then Insane, played a bit of Horde, but I've never been a huge fan of the multiplayer in Gears anyway. Then decided to trade them both in to get Rage. Here's the awesome part;

Apparently Gamestation were offering £10 off Rage when you traded in a game for it. Which meant apparently, as I was trading in 2 games, I got £20 off. I still think something dodgy happened there, because when I left the shop with my copy of Rage, I had not only not paid a penny for it, but also clocked up an extra £30 on a gift voucher AND managed to collect over £10 of points on my loyalty card. Which will be enough to get Arkham City.

2 games for 2 games is sweet when it comes to trade-ins!
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2011, 03:11 by blanktom »
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

IMMANotListening

• Emoticontraindication
  • OHAI

Picked up it today. It's awesome so far but I don't think I'm really appreciating it because I'm just so tired...
Heaven and Hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad/But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue." - David Hume
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up