THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 15:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloweeny  (Read 57692 times)

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
Re: Halloweeny
« Reply #200 on: 18 Oct 2010, 13:45 »

I will be wearing lederhosen for halloween.

Mynah

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #201 on: 18 Oct 2010, 19:16 »

I've decided I'm going as zombie Aerith (from Final Fantasy VII).  It should be fairly easy to pull off.  All I need is a pink dress, a red jacket, boots, and lots of fake blood.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #202 on: 18 Oct 2010, 20:28 »

More points if you still have the sword sticking out of you.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
  • This is my happening and it freaks me out!
« Reply #203 on: 18 Oct 2010, 21:16 »

so i changed my mind and now i really want to be ramona flowers for halloween

Holy shit, I want to see this.
I'm like the boy who cried "you guys are faggots"

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #204 on: 18 Oct 2010, 21:17 »

And by "want to see" I mean "my morbid curiosity outweighs my desire not to have the image burned onto my retinas forever"

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #205 on: 18 Oct 2010, 21:54 »

yeah it probably won't be super perfect because i'm on an extremely limited budget but i'm gonna try my best
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #206 on: 18 Oct 2010, 21:58 »

I demand electric shock blue hair and a mini-skirt at least.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #207 on: 18 Oct 2010, 22:02 »

well, yeah.

i mostly meant I'll not have her exact bag (replicas go for at least $40 and up to $120 on the internet shops I've seen) and the goggles might not happen either.

other than that it's cake.
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #208 on: 19 Oct 2010, 02:55 »

Guys I have to make a superhero costume! Caveat: I am working in a creche whilst wearing it so I need appropriate coverage and movement, warmth and a superhero kids will recognise.

My current idea is to be Blossom from the Powerpuff girls.
« Last Edit: 19 Oct 2010, 02:56 by Barmymoo »
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #209 on: 19 Oct 2010, 06:21 »

Yeah, I don't think I could find a white bodysuit in time.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Mynah

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #210 on: 19 Oct 2010, 12:05 »

More points if you still have the sword sticking out of you.

I am currently trying to figure out a way to do this without it being really, really silly looking.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #211 on: 19 Oct 2010, 18:13 »

BLACK CANARY!!!

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #212 on: 19 Oct 2010, 18:15 »

There is no such thing as a recognizable, appropriate, female superhero.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache
« Reply #213 on: 19 Oct 2010, 19:02 »

I am going as Sailor Jupiter, fuckers. My costume is en route.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #214 on: 19 Oct 2010, 19:56 »

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Psyduck is pleased.

(Where on earth did this emoticon come from?)

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #215 on: 19 Oct 2010, 20:16 »

Something Awful. Don't know who brought it here, maybe Troll.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #216 on: 19 Oct 2010, 22:40 »

It is the best emoticon.

Sorry T-rex.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #217 on: 20 Oct 2010, 11:42 »

Get a really obviously fake goatee and tie it on top of your beard, instead.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

öde

« Reply #218 on: 20 Oct 2010, 12:46 »

Don't forget a sash to tie round your waist.

I'm probably going to go with hobbit again this year.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #219 on: 20 Oct 2010, 13:35 »

I'm going to be Carmen SanDiego this year, and we're working on the bits for Chris to be Indiana Jones. Sexy thieves theme is go.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #220 on: 20 Oct 2010, 13:38 »

If I was to be David Bowie, like sort of ziggy stardust era bowie, do you think I could get away with using my bodysuit instead of trying to find a crazy knit bodysuit? If I had the hair and the make up spot on?
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #221 on: 20 Oct 2010, 13:40 »

100% yes
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #222 on: 20 Oct 2010, 21:57 »

For the Halloween battle this year, the theme is Psycho Killers, I intend to go as a member of the Talking Heads.
The older people will get it.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #223 on: 20 Oct 2010, 22:05 »

I'm going to be Carmen SanDiego this year, and we're working on the bits for Chris to be Indiana Jones. Sexy thieves theme is go.

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #224 on: 20 Oct 2010, 22:20 »

David Bowie it is!
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #225 on: 21 Oct 2010, 01:03 »

I'm going to be Carmen SanDiego this year

Surely the easiest way to do this is to not show up and just have Chris tell people who you are. Then when they ask why you're not there he can say "Oh she's right....Man. Where in the world is she?"
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #226 on: 21 Oct 2010, 19:35 »

I'm thinking if I do want to go all out I may go as the Death Kwon Do teacher from Regular Show

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #227 on: 21 Oct 2010, 20:28 »

My girlfriend and I have switched plans about 5 times in the last few months. First we were gonna be Jim and Pam from the American Office. Then we wanted to do Venture Bros. Henchmen outfits. Halloween now being a week away, we've decided to just find some cheap, baggy pullover hoodies and attach teeth and eyes to the hoods and tails to the back and be dinosaurs.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #228 on: 22 Oct 2010, 17:07 »

Oh man, I just had the best idea.  Someone should go as a Weeping Angel.  They would spend most of the night following one person around and moving just a little bit every time the person looks away.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #229 on: 22 Oct 2010, 17:17 »

Like this?

Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #230 on: 22 Oct 2010, 19:39 »

Well, I'm going as a plague doctor.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #231 on: 22 Oct 2010, 21:27 »

There's a band here called Plague Doctor.

Johnny, maybe you should dress up as someone who plays in a band.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #232 on: 24 Oct 2010, 04:26 »

i dreawss as me everyday  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :mrgreen: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #233 on: 24 Oct 2010, 07:41 »

That one lone t-rex emoticon in a sea of identical sun-glasses emoticons reminds me of Robert Palmer in the video for his song "Addicted to Love". Now I am imagining t-rex singing "Addicted to Love".

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #234 on: 24 Oct 2010, 09:45 »

That is not a sea of emoticons. This is a sea of emoticons:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nodaisho

« Reply #235 on: 28 Oct 2010, 16:49 »

I couldn't find any big robes for the Death costume, I'll have to make my own next year.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #236 on: 28 Oct 2010, 19:01 »

When I dressed up as death I just used a big huge piece of black cloth wrapped around me.

Nodaisho

« Reply #237 on: 28 Oct 2010, 19:38 »

It would keep falling off if I did that, I am going to sew one up for next year.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #238 on: 28 Oct 2010, 19:52 »

Dude. There's still plenty of time.

Get enough material to do you from shoulder to ground twice, then add and extra metre and a bit for sleeves (depending how baggy you want em, prolly pretty baggy)

Try poplin, it is light weight cotton I think and pretty cheap. Just cut it all raggedy. Whatever.

You don't even need to sew it properly. It only needs to hold together for a few hours. If you want you can fix it later to use next year. Who cares.

ALLY'S TOTALLY EASY ROBE RECIPE SHE JUST MADE UP THEN

« Last Edit: 28 Oct 2010, 19:54 by Lunchbox »

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #239 on: 28 Oct 2010, 20:03 »

I have two choices - Uncle Sam and Mnml Techno. I'm pretty sure the latter was suggested by Brettles some years ago, and it sounds conceptually right up my alley, as well as stupidly easy (white tee, "kick drum" on front, "hi-hat" on back), but the former is something that I won't have to explain to people, and I have the facial hair at present to pull it off.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #240 on: 28 Oct 2010, 20:19 »

Do uncle sam
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #241 on: 29 Oct 2010, 15:31 »

the Alger Man Club would like to wish all of you a happy halloween and remind you that "it's fucking elegant"

it's a unicorn, in case you couldn't tell. usually it's fighting a cobra but cobras are too tech for our meager carving skills
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #242 on: 29 Oct 2010, 20:12 »

My house is dressed up as Two-Face* for Halloween. It amused me when this occurred to me.

*The landlord had someone rebuild the front porch, and he's only painted half of it so far. He did it as a courtesy to allow us entrance into the building, but it's funny as hell to see the line of division running up the front steps to the door. And he didn't finish it today, so it's going to look like this for all the trick-or-treaters tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2010, 20:15 by jhocking »

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #243 on: 29 Oct 2010, 21:41 »

Due to lack of money, lack of free time, and the fact that it's raining buckets today and I'd get soaked if I went to the shops, tonight I'm going to go to a friend's Halloween party dressed in one of my infamous "conceptual costumes". I call it "every day pop star": basically, just as pop stars such as Britney Spears of Lady Gaga or Madonna or Kylie Minogue are or were famous for constantly changing their costume throughout a concert, so I tonight will take a bag full of my normal clothes, and every half hour or so I plan on completely changing what I'm wearing. Hopefully the changes will be glaring enough to be at least mildly amusing.

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #244 on: 29 Oct 2010, 22:02 »

That is awesome beyond words.
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #245 on: 29 Oct 2010, 22:42 »

Just wear a green shirt and a red shirt that are more or less the same in every other way, switch randomly between them throughout the party. You will freak the shit out of drunk people, and at less effort. Conceptually though the other idea is superior.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #246 on: 29 Oct 2010, 22:51 »

I just wish I'd thought of it earlier so I could have roped some friends into being dancers to keep the party entertained while I'm off changing my costume.
« Last Edit: 30 Oct 2010, 02:00 by Inlander »

Ballard

• Older than Moses
« Reply #247 on: 29 Oct 2010, 23:06 »

Potential Halloween costume: Hipster Gumby

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #248 on: 30 Oct 2010, 00:45 »

Why on earth hipster? Why not just regular Gumby? That is awesome enough.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #249 on: 30 Oct 2010, 01:03 »

He's in New York City. It's hipster everything.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up