Yes.
- 15 (5%)
No, it's not the same.
- 14 (4.7%)
No, it's even worse.
- 25 (8.4%)
No, it means Dora's history.
- 30 (10.1%)
No, because it's going to end different.
- 19 (6.4%)
No, because there's emergency bourbon.
- 17 (5.7%)
UBMEOD!
- 34 (11.4%)
Oh heck, who am I kidding?
- 4 (1.3%)
(sniff) No, I've just got (sniff) allergies...
- 31 (10.4%)
This thread is gonna hit 40 pages by tomorrow, isn't it?
- 109 (36.6%)

Total Members Voted: 237

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT 15-19 November 2010 (1796-1800)  (Read 442525 times)

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
Re: WCDT 15-19 November 2010 (1796-1800)
« Reply #1200 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:06 »

Wow....I can't really say anything more than that
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #1201 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:08 »

Regardless of whether one considers an individual poster to be comprised of a large bundle of sticks, I hardly see how that has anything to do with the comic.

:-D

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1202 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:08 »

HERPA DERPA DOO

Obvious troll is obvious.

D
It takes a village to raise a child.  It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #1203 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:09 »

My wife's reaction to Dora's action was "It's all about her".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

reicreature

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1204 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:10 »

Oh.
This made me very sad.

I feel bad for them both.
This whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #1205 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:10 »

Oh for fuck's sake can I not see a new reply posted before I even start writing and can it not be some trolling dickwad

Also, Jeph, I hope your next month's worth of strips is Marigold and Hannelore doing cute things and everyone drowns in their own speculation because that is what this thread deserves
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

eyosgkxb

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Don't NOT look into it's eyes!
« Reply #1206 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:11 »

Wow....I can't really say anything more than that

Huh? I'm confused. :psyduck:
a herp derp derrr, a derp a hurk burf

nockiemommy

• Emoticontraindication
  • Need a hand?
    • Crochet Blog "One Happy Hooker"
« Reply #1207 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:12 »

Gee .. too bad there aren't any nearby bridges so we could hide the trolls.
I love America. We've been hurt but we also hurt others. You know you never hurt anybody? The ESKIMOS! Do we even know what they look like without those silly coats? Nobody ever talks about invading..wherever the hell they're from. Does anybody even know?

Arky

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1208 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:12 »

Dora won't be pregnant.

But Jeph will ABSOLUTELY include a mention of her throwing up one morning (in say Jan-Feb) and of her looking like she's gained some weight (in around April) just to screw with people :)

OK, the deed is done.  Dora's handled it as well as it could be handled- "it's not you, it's me" basically, and that's true.  They aren't splitting on a "you're horrible/no YOU'RE horrible" note, so while it will be awkward, the friendship group will not be made to take sides and disintegrate.  We could still get back to Dorten at some stage too, if Dora completely gets over herself and Marten is still interested.  (Lily Allen's "Go Back To The Start" just came up on my iPod, how appropriate).

We're NOT GOING TO HAVE FARTEN NOW people.  FFS.  Will.  Not.  Happen.  The Marten-Dora breakup has been built up to for a very long time.  You know what else has been built up to a very long time?  Faye being over Marten, and Marten-Faye being more like brother-sister than anything else.  Maybe Faye-Angus will work out, maybe it won't, maybe Faye will go back to Sven, maybe she'll dance the funky chicken on her 64th birthday.  But no Farten.

(Dora-Marten was always doomed.  No good portmantaeu couple name, I mean "Dorten"?  Both Farten and Fayeten- or "Fate-n"- are much better.  That's why Manners is meant to be.  Ahem.)

Faye's totally going to feel guilty over this, though.  Both Marten and Dora will fall over themselves to reassure her she's not to blame, though.

Still looking forward to Dora vs Sven, Marten talking to his folks and Steve, Angus comforting Faye, and Hanners FREAKING OUT (and then finally following through on her obvious plans for Marten- getting used to hugging him?  Blood sample to make sure he's not diseased or genetically defective?  Practice date with Sven?  Oh yeah.  There's deep plans there.  Come oooooooooon).  Plenty of humor to be mined from this vein along with the blood!

redragon5000

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1209 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:13 »

i am merely stating my opinons which just so happen to be fact. if you are so blind that u cant see the truth thne i feel deeply sorry for u

RETURN TO THE BRIDGE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME.

Jeez, only took 20 pages for the semi-justified trolls to be replaced by this guy.  :roll:

IanClark

• Furry furrier
« Reply #1210 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:13 »

i am merely stating my opinons which just so happen to be fact. if you are so blind that u cant see the truth thne i feel deeply sorry for u

I fukked ur mom she givs gud bloe jubs

Delator

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • In my own little world
« Reply #1211 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:14 »

I think Dora expects Marten to continue making an effort at this point to "fix" things, even after throwing this wrench into the works.

I'm guessing she will be unpleasantly surprised.

EDIT: ...also, the next troll I see who can spell correctly will be the first.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2010, 00:16 by Delator »
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #1212 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:14 »

Don't feed them, its that simple. You ignore bullies growing up, you ignore trolls in the internet.  :roll:

eyosgkxb is obvs the only other INTELLIGANT person posting on this board right now...i'm very saddened by the state of affairs  :cry:

Don't even come near me.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2010, 00:17 by eyosgkxb »

Pika_power

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1213 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:17 »

I think Dora expects Marten to continue making an effort at this point to "fix" things, even after throwing this wrench into the works.

I'm guessing she will be unpleasantly surprised.
What gives you that impression? I'd agree with you for pre-1799, but now I think it's fairly clear-cut that she genuinely wants to end it.

nockiemommy

• Emoticontraindication
  • Need a hand?
    • Crochet Blog "One Happy Hooker"
« Reply #1214 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:17 »

Don't feed them, its that simple. You ignore bullies growing up, you ignore trolls in the internet.  :roll:
This is true. Now, I go to bed. I look forward to catching up tomorrow after the next comic is posted. Chaos is imminent!
I love America. We've been hurt but we also hurt others. You know you never hurt anybody? The ESKIMOS! Do we even know what they look like without those silly coats? Nobody ever talks about invading..wherever the hell they're from. Does anybody even know?

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #1215 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:18 »

Damn...  :cry:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

AngelofShadows

• One body.....one mind.
« Reply #1216 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:19 »

eyosgkxb is obvs the only other INTELLIGANT person posting on this board right now...i'm very saddened by the state of affairs  :cry:

Did you....did you make a dummy account just to make yourself feel good eyosgkxb? Is....is that what this is? I think that's what this is. That's what it looks like. If I could smell things over the interwebs I would say that's what this smells like, but that would be silly. If cons have warned me of anything, it's that if you could smell the internet it would probably be banned by the CDC due to life threatening stench.

Also,
is it funny to point out that you misspelled intelligent? Can I do that? That's sorta ironic enough yeah? I'm gonna do it anyways.

You misspelled intelligent. OH THE IRONY. OH THE PSYDUCK!

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

edit: After reading some of the responses, I see that it appears to be less "Make another account to make my point seem more valid via mere peer agreement" and more creepy internet stalker/creepy person. Oops. Well, exclude the 
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2010, 00:22 by AngelofShadows »
There are some basic rules to remember when cosplaying.
   1. If you're a hot Asian chick you can wear whatever you want and say it's whatever you want. Lingerie and some Pikachu ears are totally a legitimate costume.
   2. Everyone else needs to GTFO.

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1217 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:20 »

That's why Manners is meant to be.  Ahem.

Right, and to be clear, Manners (Marten/Hannelore) and not Miss Manners (Marigold/Hannelore).  Portmanteau among a fixed set requires adjustment when characters have similar syllables in their names.

D

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1218 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:21 »

Im thinking marten goes to the bar and Sven talks sense into Dora...or at least I hope.  Wow this is such a downer.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

eyosgkxb

« Reply #1219 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:22 »

eyosgkxb is obvs the only other INTELLIGANT person posting on this board right now...i'm very saddened by the state of affairs  :cry:

Did you....did you make a dummy account just to make yourself feel good eyosgkxb? Is....is that what this is? I think that's what this is. That's what it looks like. If I could smell things over the interwebs I would say that's what this smells like, but that would be silly. If cons have warned me of anything, it's that if you could smell the internet it would probably be banned by the CDC due to life threatening stench.

Also, is it funny to point out that you misspelled intelligent? Can I do that? That's sorta ironic enough yeah? I'm gonna do it anyways.

Crosscheck the IP addresses dummy, I must be the most complicated troll.

Edit: I hope you realize its hard enough to post as it is, I don't know how I would even jump between 2 accounts to fight through the post warnings to play an elaborate game at 1am.

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #1220 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:22 »

I hope your next month's worth of strips is Marigold and Hannelore doing cute things

Again.

That would be Heaven.

lunakitten

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1221 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:23 »

And we have complete deterioration at 25 pages.

I don't really have a ship, just enjoying where Jeph takes us, but I've got no small amount of affection for Dora. This though- I have to agree that she's self sabotaging because it's easier than working through it. Part of me wants to see Marten tell her to get therapy before she destroys the next poor sap that falls for her, and walk away, but I also would like to see him grow a spine in the other direction- tell her that she's not the one in charge of his feelings, and that he's setting up couples counseling. If she cares about him at all, she'll meet him there. And then walk away, until the appointment.

Whatever happens- I'll be waiting for tomorrow night on pins and needles like everyone else.

I'd pick up a UBMED, but I'm a bit squeamish.

Tergon

• The German Chancellory building
  • Grandmaster of the Order of the Dickbroom
« Reply #1222 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:24 »

:-D I am laughing so very much right now, you have no idea.  This is exactly what I needed to cheer me up from Marten's sadface.
Proud guardian of the original Useless Broom Made Entirely Out Of Dicks

Holding the line against the Rabid Fanboy Horde

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #1223 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:26 »

or as marten leaves, he pulls a ring box out of his pocket, tosses it to Dora and then walks out.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #1224 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:27 »

:-D I am laughing so very much right now, you have no idea.  This is exactly what I needed to cheer me up from Marten's sadface.

Marten's sadface made your face sad?

Streetwise

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1225 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:27 »

is it funny to point out that you misspelled intelligent? Can I do that? That's sorta ironic enough yeah? I'm gonna do it anyways.

edit: After reading some of the responses, I see that it appears to be less "Make another account to make my point seem more valid via mere peer agreement" and more creepy internet stalker/creepy person. Oops. Well, exclude the 

Thank you for 2 things:

1. Awesome, completely awesome, going to put that in my sig because of...
2. can you buy me a new keyboard? i seem to have spewed doritos and pepsi throwback into mine...
Damn, it's cold!

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1226 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:29 »

Oh no!  A sad face!  The saddest face!

D

Tainted Wisdom

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #1227 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:30 »

Friday's strip:

Panel 1: Side view of Sad!Dora and Devastated!Marten, no dialogue.
Panel 2: Dora: "KIDDING!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA You should see your face right now!"  No change to Devastated!Marten's expression.
Panel 3: Faye, coming in from off-screen: "Did he buy it?"  Dora, looking up at her:  "Hook, line, and sinker.  Now pay up, you owe me $20."  No change to Devastated!Marten's expression.
Panel 4: No dialogue; Marten seen from chest down walking offscreen as the blood pools around Faye and Dora's bodies.

Monday:  KITTENS.

D

^----Best laugh of the day. I created an account just to say thanks.

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #1228 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:30 »

It didn't make you even the least bit sad?

Marten is one of the greatest guys ever. Him sad is... just a sad sad thing.

I mean, yeah, it means Dora goes away, but still...

Tergon

« Reply #1229 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:30 »

I get a little too into the plot of a good story sometimes.  It's a bad habit, I'm terrible when I get emotionally invested.  Hell, I've gotten a lump in my throat at friggin' Pixar movies before.
But come on!  Even if you hate Dora, you gotta feel something for poor Marten.  Look at his face.  I felt bad!  Now I just feel better.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #1230 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:30 »

Also,

Your apology is accepted.

Tergon -

I don't ship, but if I did I'd say he deserves some inexpirenced sexual partner time.

Hanners or Marigold who cares.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2010, 00:34 by eyosgkxb »

AngelofShadows

• One body.....one mind.
« Reply #1231 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:31 »

Thank you for 2 things:

1. Awesome, completely awesome, going to put that in my sig because of...
2. can you buy me a new keyboard? i seem to have spewed doritos and pepsi throwback into mine...

Throwback you say? Damn, that shit is made with real sugar, that stuff never gets off keyboards. It's like stripes on a zebra.....or failure on Lindsey Lohan.
   1. If you're a hot Asian chick you can wear whatever you want and say it's whatever you want. Lingerie and some Pikachu ears are totally a legitimate costume.

Streetwise

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1232 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:32 »

Indeed, and it's a G15 no less... fork over the cash please.  :evil:
Damn, it's cold!

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #1233 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:33 »

... but I also would like to see him grow a spine in the other direction- tell her that she's not the one in charge of his feelings, and that he's setting up couples counseling. If she cares about him at all, she'll meet him there. And then walk away, until the appointment.
I would applaud that. It would be healthy and good character development for Marten.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

AngelofShadows

• One body.....one mind.
« Reply #1234 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:34 »

Indeed, and it's a G15 no less... fork over the cash please.  :evil:

I can only offer more Psyduck.

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

And yes, I will ride this horse till it's broken and dead.

Tergon

« Reply #1235 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:35 »

... but I also would like to see him grow a spine in the other direction- tell her that she's not the one in charge of his feelings, and that he's setting up couples counseling. If she cares about him at all, she'll meet him there. And then walk away, until the appointment.
I would applaud that. It would be healthy and good character development for Marten.

It would be, but I don't think he's got the presence of mind to do it.  Poor guy's just gone BSOD from the blindsided breakup, I think he's going to take a while to recover.

Arky

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1236 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:36 »

Facial expressions in this strip are too good not to make something of TBH.

rje

« Reply #1237 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:38 »

And we have complete deterioration at 25 pages.

I don't really have a ship, just enjoying where Jeph takes us, but I've got no small amount of affection for Dora. This though- I have to agree that she's self sabotaging because it's easier than working through it. Part of me wants to see Marten tell her to get therapy before she destroys the next poor sap that falls for her, and walk away, but I also would like to see him grow a spine in the other direction- tell her that she's not the one in charge of his feelings, and that he's setting up couples counseling. If she cares about him at all, she'll meet him there. And then walk away, until the appointment.

Whatever happens- I'll be waiting for tomorrow night on pins and needles like everyone else.

I'd pick up a UBMED, but I'm a bit squeamish.

All of this!!
She just needs to be told that her bullshit ain't flyin'.  I mean okay maybe this is for the best but I would totally buy this if we ever at all SAW HER WORKING ON HER ISSUES.
When did she even make the attempt?  When?
Nope it is so much easier and safer to say 'Oop well I'm fucked up, just can't do anything about it, better push away anything that would make me have to even attempt to actually do something about bein fucked up cos failure without trying is so much better than failure with'

BAH
Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free.

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1238 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:38 »

Best laugh of the day. I created an account just to say thanks.

That someone got a chuckle out of my random shit is what makes this all worthwhile.   :laugh:

I get a little too into the plot of a good story sometimes.  It's a bad habit, I'm terrible when I get emotionally invested.  Hell, I've gotten a lump in my throat at friggin' Pixar movies before.

Bolt.  I can't watch that movie without feeling indescribably sad for both Bolt and Mittens.

or failure on Lindsey Lohan

That line had me lightheaded with laughter a minute ago.  I'm up way too late/early.

D

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #1239 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:39 »

*Munches happily on some popcorn*

I swear, this thread has given me equal entertainment as the strips this week. Keep it up, you guys are golden.

Yet Jeph is the only one getting paid. Y'all gettan robbed.
I had something witty to put down here but.....

Tergon

« Reply #1240 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:44 »

Bolt.  I can't watch that movie without feeling indescribably sad for both Bolt and Mittens.

Or when Wall-E appears to have "died" so that they could help everyone find Earth again.
Or even the "I'm not strong enough" speech in The Incredibles.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'm pathetic and I am in no way ashamed of this.

Streetwise

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1241 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:46 »

Or in ToyStory 3 when they are dumped off the conveyor belt?!

I swear... tears every frickin' time.
Damn, it's cold!

Pika_power

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1242 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:48 »

Or when Wall-E appears to have "died" so that they could help everyone find Earth again.
Eh. That scene was too typical of Disney. They named the Disney Death, and I don't expect them to kill off one of their own characters with their record.

AngelofShadows

• One body.....one mind.
« Reply #1243 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:48 »

You are not pathetic. I nearly cried at the near death of Wall-E. I also nearly cried twice in Toy Story 3.

What I'm saying is I love Pixar very much and they are very awesome and it's ok that they can make you care about characters who are talking toys and barely talking robots enough that their well-being nearly makes a metal loving fully grown man nearly cry.

Know what can't do that. NEARLY EVERY OTHER FUCKING MOVIE!

AnAverageWriter

« Reply #1244 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:50 »

Wow, and here I was thinking I was the only one who was tearing up at this Pixar stuff.

Northeman

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #1245 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:50 »

Am I alone in thinking that this isn't over? Everyone, and most especially all the 'shipper tribes, are so quick to jump on the bandwagon of Marten and Dora are over, but I'm not so sure...

For one thing, they're at Sven's, and he hasn't made an appearance yet. Now, we all know Sven as a notorious womanizer. We also know that Sven is Dora's big brother, and that he thinks that Marten's the best thing that's ever happened to Dora. And he's had his own personal Jiminy Intern conscience working on him lately. He's been off the main stage for a while, which means he could have been getting up to all kinds of personal growth, which we got to see some of in his date with Hannelore. This would be a great opportunity to show us how far he's really come along.

I think that Sven is going to enter this little drama with something like 'Now just a damn minute, little sister.' What's more, I think this will lead into the Dora backstory that has been getting hinted at for such a long time; I think that will be the cliffhanger. Something along the lines of 'Just a damn minute. I've seen this starting to fray at the seams for a while now, and he is too good for you to lose just because you can't face your old wounds.' We'll hear Dora protesting, too, because she actually thinks they weren't that bad ('I've had... well, they weren't the BEST, but I was YOUNG...). She knows what Sven is referring to, and has been avoiding admitting the mistakes she made because she didn't think very highly of herself back then. I think the last panel will be something like 'Remember (one of Dora's boyfriends names)?'

The bell hasn't rung, kids. The fat lady hasn't sung.

In short, (Stars forgive me for this pun), I think Dora's going to have an intersvention.

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #1246 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:51 »

Wow, and here I was thinking I was the only one who was tearing up at this Pixar stuff.

No, we are all just a bunch of sappy blubbering messes.  Also: "Goodbye, Clearance Puppy."

D

Tergon

« Reply #1247 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:52 »

Eh. That scene was too typical of Disney. They named the Disney Death, and I don't expect them to kill off one of their own characters with their record.

In hindsight, sure.  But at the time, it was nearly the end of the movie, and there was the recurring theme of "Little robot is more than just a machine and we should care"... honestly, if Wall-E had actually died for reals in that scene and gotten the hero's funeral?  Would totally have matched the tone of the movie and you'd have been sobbing too.

I'm just... y'know.  A little more gullible, I s'pose.   :-P

AngelofShadows

• One body.....one mind.
« Reply #1248 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:53 »

In short, (Stars forgive me for this pun), I think Dora's going to have an intersvention.

If you don't have a picture of someone doing a double thumbs up immediately after the pun then you aren't doing it right.
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2010, 00:55 by AngelofShadows »

Pika_power

• Plantmonster
« Reply #1249 on: 18 Nov 2010, 00:55 »

Am I alone in thinking that this isn't over? Everyone, and most especially all the 'shipper tribes, are so quick to jump on the bandwagon of Marten and Dora are over, but I'm not so sure...

For one thing, they're at Sven's, and he hasn't made an appearance yet. Now, we all know Sven as a notorious womanizer. We also know that Sven is Dora's big brother, and that he thinks that Marten's the best thing that's ever happened to Dora. And he's had his own personal Jiminy Intern conscience working on him lately. He's been off the main stage for a while, which means he could have been getting up to all kinds of personal growth, which we got to see some of in his date with Hannelore. This would be a great opportunity to show us how far he's really come along.

I think that Sven is going to enter this little drama with something like 'Now just a damn minute, little sister.' What's more, I think this will lead into the Dora backstory that has been getting hinted at for such a long time; I think that will be the cliffhanger. Something along the lines of 'Just a damn minute. I've seen this starting to fray at the seams for a while now, and he is too good for you to lose just because you can't face your old wounds.' We'll hear Dora protesting, too, because she actually thinks they weren't that bad ('I've had... well, they weren't the BEST, but I was YOUNG...). She knows what Sven is referring to, and has been avoiding admitting the mistakes she made because she didn't think very highly of herself back then. I think the last panel will be something like 'Remember (one of Dora's boyfriends names)?'

The bell hasn't rung, kids. The fat lady hasn't sung.

Seconded, if not for the jacket. That implies that he's already talked to her.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 36   Go Up