THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 07:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Couldn't ask them to leave, I just invited them in, cant believe what I just did  (Read 3577 times)

whom

• Plantmonster
  • fire is pretty

This is my first ever forum!  So exciting.  My boyfriend (a forumite himself) introduced me to QC (I read the whole archive way too quickly) as well as the awesomeness of the Pointless Thread, so I decided I'd join the forum myself. 

I play the guitar and was raised on rock and country music.  My boyfriend has been trying to get me into harder music/punk/metal lately, and to the chagrin of my parents I'm converting.  A Wilhelm Scream and the Blood Brothers are two excellent bands.

I am a Biochemical Engineering Major (woo, nerdy! and torturous!), and I'm interested in Computers--I wish I knew more about them (another thing my boyfriend is trying to teach me; I've been trying to get him to help me convert my old laptop to Linux).

Hmmm....I think that's it, really.

Oh yeah, minor thing, but apparently I'm terrible at typing.  My name should be whomp, not whom.  If an admin or moderator could change it for me that'd be great.  Thanks!

edit: (by the boyfriend) she just asked me what this: :psyduck: was.  grrr, she doesn't know pokemon.   :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

me: ohhhhh, yeah, I missed that part of childhood
« Last Edit: 17 Nov 2010, 18:02 by whom »
You don't know what it's like to be stuck in my mind all the time

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek

All Biochemical Engineering majors, guitar players, people interested in computers, and especially those trying to convert their laptops to GNU/Linux are welcome here.

Welcome!!!
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Streetwise

• Not quite a lurker

As a fellow newcomer, Welcome, and congrats on finding the awesomeness of the pointless thread, reading it helps you get through the current drama in the actual comic.

also... PSYDUCK!

:psyduck:
Damn, it's cold!
You misspelled intelligent. OH THE IRONY. OH THE PSYDUCK!
Pages: [1]   Go Up