THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 27 Apr 2024, 06:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck the police  (Read 11457 times)

eyosgkxb

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Don't NOT look into it's eyes!
fuck the police
« on: 20 Nov 2010, 09:37 »

Never talk to a police officer and never submit to a search, if they use force to search you make sure you make it clear that you are under duress.

5-0 can't touch me  :police:
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 09:39 by eyosgkxb »
a herp derp derrr, a derp a hurk burf

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
Re: fuck the police
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:27 »

and on this week's episode of "Troll Or Stupid?", we have the classic "Fuck the Police". Eyosgkxb certainly sounds suspicious to me, and he's come on strong with flashing lights and a bold silly statement in big red text. Is he trying to look stupid to aggravate us, or is he just plain stupid? Tune in at 5:00 (5:30 in Newfoundland) to find out!
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 10:33 by Slick »
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:32 »

I used to interact with the police regularly at my old job, they were all really nice and were talking about the shit kids with expensive cars would give them when they were pulled over for speeding on campus. Our campus police were real police on rotational-loan thing from the regional police and they were all top-notch professional.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:33 »

But the mounted police let me pet their horses! But really, I think all of the officers I've had contact with are rather polite and I respect what they do.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:50 »

According to the philosopher Charles Pierce, semiotic signs (including all forms of image and text), can be considered to be either ‘iconic’, ‘symbolic’ or ‘indexical’. However, I would argue that there never has been a clear distinction between the iconic and symbolic image; that the symbolic nature of representation is in fact one of the cornerstones of artistic practice. Representational images have always been meant to be read. At its simplest this is merely taking in the scene represented, as if we were simply looking at a photograph; this is the iconic level. On a slightly more complex level, because of the conscious control the artist has over the contents of his image, we can read things from what they have chosen to represent; the very act of portrayal is symbolic. For example, if a medieval portraitist showed a king wearing cloth of gold, he meant to imply his wealth, if he is shown in armour, he is meant to appear brave and warlike and if he is pictured praying or reading the bible, he is meant to be seen as pious. Even in the most photorealistic images, choices of colour, style, scale and even such mundanities as the way a picture is framed and mounted all convey further information, and in fact the very choice of realism is a message in itself. The most complex way images can be read however, and a way that a large section of western art particularly was meant to be read for thousands of years, is allegorically. In an allegorical image the symbols represented do not just signify themselves, they are also a signifier, pointing to some external referent; a cigar is, in fact, never just a cigar. By arranging symbols within the image and setting up interactions between them, the artist attempts to create a syntactical structure, potentially conveying very complex messages to those who are able to understand the particular system of code being employed. Indeed, the intention of the artist to convey allegorical meaning is not even necessary, as people will often try and tease allegorical meaning from an image anyway. Although sometimes this veers into absurdity (such as in the well-known claims of conspiracy theorists about Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper or (another example)), it is by no means an invalid activity. Just as literary critics find it valuable to analyse the works of Austen or Cervantes from the perspective of Marxist or feminist theory, an allegorical reading of an apparently innocently composed image can be just as, or more, interesting than the thing which the artist originally hoped to convey.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
    • Pete Strong - Writer & Artist
« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:53 »

I used to hate the police. In fact I threw several heavy objects at them in my teenage years. However I have recently grown to admire them and respect them. Also, a very good friend of mine joined up.

My previous distrust of the police is possibly to do with growing up in Northern Ireland where, as a teenager, Catholic OR Protestant, the police symbolize an abusive and incomprehensible authority. Basically, I learned that just because where I grew up there were some abusive hate-fuelled armed police shaped by a tough situation, didn't mean that all police everywhrre were like that. Unfortunately some insecure people do not react well to being given power and authority and then abuse it. Most however are, in my opinion, just doing their best in a really fucking difficult job.
What thou lovest well remains,
the rest is dross.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #6 on: 20 Nov 2010, 10:56 »

Some of my best friends are police officers and I sometimes talk to police.

I'll say things like, "Good morning, how are you?", "Have a nice day.", or "Help!"

Though if an officer is actively trying to investigate you, you should never co-operate with them, the job of the officer is to arrest, nothing you say to him/her can help you.

and on this week's episode of "Troll Or Stupid?", we have the classic "Fuck the Police". Eyosgkxb certainly sounds suspicious to me, and he's come on strong with flashing lights and a bold silly statement in big red text. Is he trying to look stupid to aggravate us, or is he just plain stupid? Tune in at 5:00 (5:30 in Newfoundland) to find out!

lol
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 10:58 by eyosgkxb »

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #7 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:12 »

The police around here are pretty unorganized. We have 5 different departments which aren't actually in contact with each other.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
« Reply #8 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:14 »

Though if an officer is actively trying to investigate you, you should never co-operate with them, the job of the officer is to arrest, nothing you say to him/her can help you.

Uh...well that's bollocks, and probably why you're having trouble with them. (I'm assuming from the first post that's you had a run-in with them.)
the rest is dross.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #9 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:18 »

Uh...well that's bollocks, and probably why you're having trouble with them. (I'm assuming from the first post that's you had a run-in with them.)

There isn't one way a police officer can help you, even if the officer provided that he was going to lenient or nice, its out of his hands. Any prosecutor worth his weight in coinage is going to object to anything an officer could provide in court to help you. Police only have one job, serve and protect the interest of those who make the rules.

Most people in the United States don't even know how to assert their rights properly and police are trained to take advantage of things like that.

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
« Reply #10 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:44 »

So you should never co-operate with the police ever? I'm sorry but that is bullshit.
the rest is dross.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #11 on: 20 Nov 2010, 11:48 »

So you should never co-operate with the police ever? I'm sorry but that is bullshit.

If the police are there on you behalf, if you are feeling friendly then ok, but should you find an officer to have a bit too many questions about your private life, time to tell him to seek the assistance of your barrister.

Aurjay

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #12 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:02 »

So if someone rapes you or does any violent act towards you and the police come you just say fuck you to them? I get people's mistrust of police but that usually is pertained to a few bad apples amongst them and not the entire force.
Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #13 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:13 »

So if someone rapes you or does any violent act towards you and the police come you just say fuck you to them? I get people's mistrust of police but that usually is pertained to a few bad apples amongst them and not the entire force.

I'm talking about situations where the police are of no use to you. Imagine if you matched the description of a offender for a non-violent crime but severe enough that warranted having your rights violated by being kidnapped to a police station, searched, and interrogated against your will, just to discover you are not the offender. How about having the police invade your privacy and waste your time for a meticulous search of your vehicle for a non-violent moving offense, because you seem like the "type" to be carrying drugs, firearms, or related contraband?

You are telling me that you are ok with that?

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #14 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:24 »

I think what he is trying to say is "Always get a lawyer."

That's generally a good idea. I've had police officers I've been talking to (not related to their job) say the same thing. Saying the wrong thing, or just having something interpreted the wrong way, can get you in trouble. I've got nothing against the police officer that pulls me over (unless I'm going to be late because of it), and I'll try to make him comfortable as far as telling him before I open my glovebox or reach into my pocket for my ID, but if he wants to search my car? Get a warrant. And no, me not wanting you to search my car isn't probable cause for a search.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • All roads lead to WAAAGH!
« Reply #15 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:26 »

What this guy is trying to say is that if the police pull you over and you have done something that will/might get you arrested you should pretty much only speak when spoken to and give direst, vague answers. If they ask to search you and there is even the slimmest chance that you might have something illegal on your person, you can refuse the search. If they directly ask you incriminating questions, you can refuse to answer those as well.

All that said, police are usually pretty awesome, even when pulled over if you're polite ans friendly they will usually do things like reduce tickets so your insurance doesn't go up and will sometimes even just give you warnings instead of actual tickets. They spend 90% fo their time at work dealing with complete scumbags/retards like eyosgkxb here who are all "fuck you, pig" that it's usually a refreshing change of pace for someone to treat them with respect, so it goes a long way.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #16 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:28 »

Imagine

Your avatar is perfect for that.

I think what he is trying to say is "Always get a lawyer."

That's generally a good idea. I've had police officers I've been talking to (not related to their job) say the same thing. Saying the wrong thing, or just having something interpreted the wrong way, can get you in trouble. I've got nothing against the police officer that pulls me over (unless I'm going to be late because of it), and I'll try to make him comfortable as far as telling him before I open my glovebox or reach into my pocket for my ID, but if he wants to search my car? Get a warrant. And no, me not wanting you to search my car isn't probable cause for a search.

There is no reason for anyone to ever invade your privacy for any reason if there is no real evidence pointing to you a suspect.

What this guy is trying to say is that if the police pull you over and you have done something that will/might get you arrested you should pretty much only speak when spoken to and give direst, vague answers. If they ask to search you and there is even the slimmest chance that you might have something illegal on your person, you can refuse the search. If they directly ask you incriminating questions, you can refuse to answer those as well.

All that said, police are usually pretty awesome, even when pulled over if you're polite ans friendly they will usually do things like reduce tickets so your insurance doesn't go up and will sometimes even just give you warnings instead of actual tickets. They spend 90% fo their time at work dealing with complete scumbags/retards like eyosgkxb here who are all "fuck you, pig" that it's usually a refreshing change of pace for someone to treat them with respect, so it goes a long way.

What I'm saying is you should never talk to a police officer, I didn't say vague or direst (whatever that means), you have rights and you should stand for them before you are stripped of them. I'm sure that your respect for an officer will protect you the day one tries to over step his right to remove your rights. You can even thank him when he places you in the holding cell for taking you to a new and interesting place.

lol "fuck you, pig"

Never tried that one, usually just telling an officer in advance that you don't consent to searches of your person or property clears up any need for saying that ever.
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 12:33 by eyosgkxb »

eyosgkxb

« Reply #17 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:37 »

You know there's already a Libertarian subforum right?

This thread has nothing to do with that, but thank you for the information. I don't fancy myself under any particular political banner.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #18 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:42 »

It's funny you say all these things, because my "polite, vague answers" has kept me out of jail for literally my entire life. Even when I should have been arrested, like when I got pulled over for 60mph in a 35 zone and got a ticket for 10 over. Or when I was 16 and got pulled over at noon on a school day for doing 90 in a 65(I got a warning). Or the time I got pulled over for reckless driving, and again got a warning. How about the time I got pulled over the day after my insurance card expired, because my tag was also expired, the combination of which would normally get the driver arrested and their car impounded? Came out of that one paying $20 for court costs the next day when my new insurance card showed up and I replaced my tag. Never once arrested, not so much as cuffed.

what I am saying is you are probably a tool and I wouldn't mind if you got arrested, because then no one would have to deal with you except people who probably deserve it.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome, Swooping down from heaven to carry me home.

Something Witty

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #19 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:43 »

I'm going to go break all sorts of laws now and not get arrested about it.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #20 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:45 »

Seriously, what's your glitch? Cops are only as dickish as the people who treat them that way. Your stance is entirely unreasonable.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #21 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:50 »

It's funny you say all these things, because my "polite, vague answers" has kept me out of jail for literally my entire life. Even when I should have been arrested, like when I got pulled over for 60mph in a 35 zone and got a ticket for 10 over. Or when I was 16 and got pulled over at noon on a school day for doing 90 in a 65(I got a warning). Or the time I got pulled over for reckless driving, and again got a warning. How about the time I got pulled over the day after my insurance card expired, because my tag was also expired, the combination of which would normally get the driver arrested and their car impounded? Came out of that one paying $20 for court costs the next day when my new insurance card showed up and I replaced my tag. Never once arrested, not so much as cuffed.

what I am saying is you are probably a tool and I wouldn't mind if you got arrested, because then no one would have to deal with you except people who probably deserve it.

Wow, you are right, all that hardcore speeding its not wonder you aren't a felon from justice right now. The intensity of those moving violations. I'm glad you were polite, it must be great to break the laws everyone else has to follow and polite your way out of it.

I'm going to go break all sorts of laws now and not get arrested about it.

Keep on truckin!

Seriously, what's your glitch? Cops are only as dickish as the people who treat them that way. Your stance is entirely unreasonable.

Check this out homeboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPseyY0Vg0E

"I'm the police and if you don't listen to me, then I'll fuck you up."

Even if you were polite, you'd still be in a jail cell at the station waiting for your court date over 20 bucks.

While I certainly don't agree with her handling of the situation, a simple I don't consent to searches and would like to speak to a lawyer as soon as possible, would have done her justice.

I wouldn't mind not having to work at Arbys for the rest of the day, to enjoy the nice accommodations of my municipality and be able to sue for some money later over false imprisonment.
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 12:55 by eyosgkxb »

Nodaisho

« Reply #22 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:52 »

Actually, some cops just hate ___.

Insert whatever minority in that blank. Blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays, men with long hair, anything. I am fairly certain that my friend gets pulled over more often than I do due to a combination of the gay pride stickers on his car and how much of a rustbucket it is. Probably doesn't help he lives out in hickville.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #23 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:54 »

Actually, some cops just hate ___.

Insert whatever minority in that blank. Blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays, men with long hair, anything. I am fairly certain that my friend gets pulled over more often than I do due to a combination of the gay pride stickers on his car and how much of a rustbucket it is. Probably doesn't help he lives out in hickville.

We are human, any injustice a human has done before you is an injustice you and everyone else is capable of reproducing again.

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
« Reply #24 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:54 »

Posting a video of one instance when the cops are shits does not mean that every cop is like that. Basically, there are bad eggs in every profession.

This thread really shouldn't be in this section. Could a Moderator move it or something?
the rest is dross.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #25 on: 20 Nov 2010, 12:56 »

Posting a video of one instance when the cops are shits does not mean that every cop is like that. Basically, there are bad eggs in every profession.

This thread really shouldn't be in this section. Could a Moderator move it or something?

Does that mean if I posted about the couple of times that Nazi's were nice, it wouldn't mean that all Nazi's were nice?

This thread didn't have to leave this section until it became a debate, I'd like it to stay where it is so anyone can see it in passing. If you'd like to further educate yourself, I can be pm'd at anytime.
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 12:58 by eyosgkxb »

Nodaisho

« Reply #26 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:01 »

We are human, any injustice a human has done before you is an injustice you and everyone else is capable of reproducing again.
The last time I saw someone use so many words to say so little was before the election.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #27 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:02 »

The last time I saw someone use so many words to say so little was before the election.

Does that make it any less true? Would it be easier on your ears if I said, "Durr Hurr people can be bad :sadface:"?

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
« Reply #28 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:04 »

Does that mean if I posted about the couple of times that Nazi's were nice, it wouldn't mean that all Nazi's were nice?

This thread didn't have to leave this section until it became a debate, I'd like it to stay where it is so anyone can see it in passing. If you'd like to further educate yourself, I can be pm'd at anytime.

I'm sure I can find someone else to 'educate' me, you patronizing little shit.

Bye!
the rest is dross.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #29 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:06 »

Good job everybody, that's a wrap! We'll see you all back here tomorrow.

Nodaisho

« Reply #30 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:08 »

Does that make it any less true? Would it be easier on your ears if I said, "Durr Hurr people can be bad :sadface:"?
No. it would be easier on my eyes if you lurked more and realized you are just the equivalent of a 13-year-old that has just seen fight club for the first time, and thinks that the pseudo-philosophy in that movie makes him qualified to expound at length to everyone else, most of whom know more than he does.

Quit posting.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #31 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:10 »

Well for starters, the statement is categorically wrong. It's not a fact OP, it's a pseudo-intellectual slogan. Please, refrain from posting further in this thread until you have evolved your argument from dogma and anecdotal 'evidence'.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #32 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:12 »

Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #33 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:14 »

Wow, what an asshole.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

eyosgkxb

« Reply #34 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:15 »

No. it would be easier on my eyes if you lurked more and realized you are just the equivalent of a 13-year-old that has just seen fight club for the first time, and thinks that the pseudo-philosophy in that movie makes him qualified to expound at length to everyone else, most of whom know more than he does.

Quit posting.

Oh no, you've smited me with your immense post count. Sorry I didn't respond quickly, I was just cooking some chicken for my roommate. Its hard not having a mother around tending to my every need as I sleep in her basement.

I don't even know what could have given you the idea that I'm some kind of pseudo-philosophy anything based on my wish to be silly about the fact that I'd like people to get involved and educated about talking to police. Better get that chip off your shoulder or you might have to level 5 summon mother to clean up after you when it falls off.

Wow, what an asshole.

Pray tell, what is the cause of this?

Well for starters, the statement is categorically wrong. It's not a fact OP, it's a pseudo-intellectual slogan. Please, refrain from posting further in this thread until you have evolved your argument from dogma and anecdotal 'evidence'.

Ahh, another one.

"You are wrong, I'm not going to tell you how or why you are wrong."

Please, take the time to help me from my lost path, I assure you I'm not too far from being changed to be like you. I beg you.
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 13:20 by eyosgkxb »

Nodaisho

« Reply #35 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:18 »

Oh no, you've smited me with your immense post count. Sorry I didn't respond quickly, I was just cooking some chicken for my roommate. Its hard not having a mother around tending to my every need as I sleep in her basement.

I don't even know what could have been you the idea that I'm some kind of pseudo-philosophy anything based on my wish to be silly about the fact that I'd like people to get involved and educated about talking to police. Better get that chip off your shoulder or you might have to level 5 summon mother to clean up after you when it falls off.

Wow, what an asshole.

Quit posting. Seriously, quit posting. You will be doing yourself a favor. I was halfway on your side, thinking you were just bad at expressing yourself. But nope, you sound like the friends I had back in junior high whenever they would talk about the police.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #36 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:21 »

I don't even know what could have been you the idea that I'm some kind of pseudo-philosophy anything based on my wish to be silly about the fact that I'd like people to get involved and educated about talking to police. Better get that chip off your shoulder or you might have to level 5 summon mother to clean up after you when it falls off.

Wow, what an asshole.

Quit posting. Seriously, quit posting. You will be doing yourself a favor. I was halfway on your side, thinking you were just bad at expressing yourself. But nope, you sound like the friends I had back in junior high whenever they would talk about the police.

:roll:

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #37 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:21 »

Bwah ha ha hah

Wow, this guy...

eyosgkxb

« Reply #38 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:23 »

Bwah ha ha hah

Wow, this guy...

:laugh:

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(
« Reply #39 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:26 »

Few people in this thread are actually angry, kid. Most see your internet persona for what it is.

eyosgkxb

« Reply #40 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:31 »

Few people in this thread are actually angry, kid. Most see your internet persona for what it is.

You might be one of the worst trolls on the internet.

lol "kid"

« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2010, 13:33 by eyosgkxb »

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #41 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:35 »

eh, annoying new guy, who cares, whatever.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #42 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:36 »

Thread Godwin'd
Thread Mother's Basement'd
Thread Over Now Plz?

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #43 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:44 »

I know that feeding this won't do any good, and at this point I kinda feel the inevitable Lock looming over the thread. But I can't help giving it one last try.

OP: You only registered 2 weeks ago, so you haven't seen the SPD forums much. The fact is, most of us in here know each other. Not like "Oh yeah this guy I talk to on the internet sometimes", but like "Oh yeah Tommy! I hung out with him last week, we went and got sandwiches then went bar-hopping downtown." (slight exaggeration but you get the idea).

Making "basement-dweller" slurs and trying to put down the people arguing against you just makes you look ignorant and troll-like. The fact is you made a new thread in a questionable location. Even though you claim you didn't mean for it to be "discussion", most threads that are political or possibly controversial in nature are put in the Discussion sub-forum, simply because that's the way we do things. If you hung around and lurked some more, that would probably become clear.

Now that you've been challenged on it, you've seemed to react... well a bit obnoxiously. The emoticon responses just make you look even more immature, so at this point most people here just think you're a troll. Maybe they're right, but I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you aren't a bad person and just aren't used to the general tone of this forum.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #44 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:45 »

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #45 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:49 »

Troll toll

"Gotta pay the troll toll if you want that boy's hole!"

eyosgkxb

« Reply #46 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:51 »

I didn't insult anyone until I was insulted and I never digressed from the conversation until the debate went sour. I don't want to bother the cool kid club enviroment you got going here though. If ya got it, flaunt it.

I'm hip to it, post more funny pictures you guys.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #47 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:55 »

I talked to a cop once.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #48 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:56 »

I copped a talk once.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #49 on: 20 Nov 2010, 13:57 »

Your conversation was asinine to begin with and then you just started feeding on people's annoyance and making it worse. That kind of behavior may be able to fly in QC Discussion, but it doesn't down here, so people are going to react in their own ways.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up