THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 23:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dream Log  (Read 26525 times)

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
Re: Dream Log
« Reply #100 on: 26 Feb 2009, 21:55 »

The only thing I can remember from last night is that I was on this amazing flume. It was really long and like a river sometimes and you could get loads of speed. The really annoying thing was that at the end instead of there being a massive jump (there definitely should have been) to utilize the amazing speed, you just hit into the back of the person in front of you as they climbed out of the slide. Lame
Get off my land

BrilliantEraser

• The German Chancellory building
  • We're kings among runaways
    • Brilliant Eraser Productions
« Reply #101 on: 27 Feb 2009, 14:11 »

Dream 1: I'm in a nice house that is mine, or maybe my parents, and we either live here, and just moved, or it is our vacation home. Everyone starts discussing how we will give thanks and worship, and being the nonreligious ass that I am start to make jokes about it. Very sarcastic jokes. No one laughs. Then a few people I know, or used to know(they were old old friends from fucking middle school that i haven't seen in a very very long time.), came in. They ran to a corner, which I noticed had darkened spots on the floor. I make jokes about how they are involved in this silly religion and how I didn't expect to see them here. Everyone, myself excluded, puts on pig masks, and begin to dig in the spots on the floor, stuff their faces, and sing about being a gluttonous pig. I am horrified, and make awkward jokes about this being a cult. My mom yells at me, and demands I worship the same as everyone else. I am disgusted.

Dream 2: I am trying to catch a train. I am driving a car(I don't drive.). It is black. Maybe a Jetta. It is nice. My friend(and excrush and current unattainable crush and one of my best friends ever) is in the car with me. He is talking, and I know he is trying to stay something, but I can't hear him. We get to the station. The train is getting ready to leave. There are gaurds. There is a high fence, with barbed wire on the top. My friend stands next to me as I try to climb. He looks concerned but doesn't talk. The sun is high in the sky. The sky is very blue. The trees are very green. The ground is very brown. Everything is very clear. I can see everything. My friend seems worried.

Dream 3: I am in a filthy house. It is in the middle of nowhere, but also deep in the ghetto of a city. I don't know where I am. I don't know anyone. People who I barely know are here. I am supposed to be hanging out with them. I feel like I am house sitting. The house is disgusting. It smells like lizards and crikets. There are molding dishes in the sink. I want to clean. A man calls me "Anime boobs". People joke about the size of my breasts. Everyone says they are huge, thus the name. I become very self concious. I want to do the dishes. My clothes don't fit. I have on bright colors. The house is dark, and drab. Muted colors. Everything feels moist, mossy. It's cold, but the sun is out and it is hot. They try to get me to drink. Everyone hands me vodka. Everyone calls me "Anime boobs". I feel alone.

These are just the past few days worth of dreams. I recently stopped taking sleeping pill every night. Now i have these dreams.

Those are some incredibly interesting dreams! Also, you get weird dreams when you are off sleeping pills? That is odd because I really only have weird dreams when I am taking sleeping pills. Those dreams are like fucking acid trips, let me tell you that.
Quote from: Khar
*bloop bloop bloop*

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #102 on: 28 Feb 2009, 09:41 »

i had dream were i said word puns and i said answers for those puns, it was weird
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Krina

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #103 on: 10 Mar 2009, 14:22 »

I had this really weird thing this morning. It was either a lucid dream or i was hallucinating, I do get both of those. My whole body was paralyzed, I could literally not move a muscle. I was pretty freaked out by that. Then I found I could wriggle my left thumb which was a relief because I thought that if I could move my thumb I could probably slowly work my way out of the deadlock. All the while, music was playing in my head. I "heard" a complete album by Muse. That was weird, because I haven't listened to them in years. But I checked, I "heard" or imagined to hear all the songs of the album in the correct order. That was fairly weird.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #104 on: 10 Oct 2010, 20:49 »

BUMPING old thread because there is no where else to post this.

I just did that thing where I took a nap at 7 PM and woke up at 10 PM and now my sleep cycle is going to be thrown off. Hurrah.

I had a dream where a group of people who I was a part of bought/rented an old office building.  It was a huge old place and I decided to go looking around upstairs.  I was looking at a the group I had come in with through a glass door but they didn't notice me.  I banged on the glass but they didn't notice and nothing happened.  When I went upstairs I wandered into a room that someone had been living in.  It was a crappy little room and I decided that it was like someone was squatting in there.  There was a desk with a computer and a bed.  Like a tiny dorm room or something.

The older computer was on and running and seemed like it had been for awhile.  There was a lamp and a ton of envelopes with checks on the top of the desk.  They were all written out to .33 cents to someone's parents with a little note attached to each one.  All of them had different styles of notes (From scrawled pencil to calligraphy) but they all said something like "Here is the regular amount for this week".  They looked like they had been sent in the mail, opened and sent back.  There was one reply that from the parents that said if the person was going to do this at least make the checks out to be more than $1.

So there was also a picture on the desk with a dual photo of a kid I knew in college and a girl with blond hair and I knew that this desk must belong to the girl who dated him in college for a bit.  It seemed like a female's desk and stuff.  I had only met this girl a couple of times in college.

I also knew at this point that she was dead.  I think in the dream I remembered that she had been dead.  I don't know how I came up with that conclusion.

So I also stole some money from the top of desk which was about $5 since hey she was dead.

The computer was older and didn't have much stuff on it.  It was a weird operating system like an old Mac.  There was a chat log still running on it.  I felt sad because she was dead and this chat program had kept running.  I wondered if the people in the chat knew she was dead and were keeping the channel open as a tribute for as long as possible.

Then there was this weird flash and I could see a car driving up to the building like a cut-scene in a movie.  I then saw headlights in the window.  It was dark already.

I hurriedly shut off the little lamp.  (Which was stupid because it was already on)  I ran quickly downstairs.  I don't know what I was thinking maybe I was trying to run away before anyone got there?

When I got to the glass door from before I could see that it was the girl who was walking in carrying a bag of something.  She stopped for a second and looked at me.

She did that thing that people do when they just walk into a dark room and think they see something so they stare into the darkness for a second to make it out.

Then I said "Please don't run away" in a real hoarse voice.  And I woke up.

* conclusions *

In that dream I figure I was actually the dead ghost and the girl was alive.  I don't know.

It was really odd how there was really specific stuff in there like a stack of returned checks with the same note all made out for .33 cents.
« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2010, 20:52 by Caleb »

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #105 on: 10 Oct 2010, 20:53 »

Like a month ago I dreamed I had Tommy Wiseau as a drama teacher.

What does it mean?
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #106 on: 10 Oct 2010, 20:58 »

You secretly want to throw around a football wearing a tuxedo?

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #107 on: 12 Oct 2010, 09:37 »

I had a crazy dream last night wherein Kieffer came and hung out. It was ace.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #108 on: 09 Dec 2010, 15:24 »

in my dream last night i was present for a meeting of a committee that determined what graduates would get when they left university. the company that offered us options for things to collectively purchase was offering a bunch of packages that had grad rings and also photos but nobody wanted photos. eventually the committee voted for the package that gave all graduates a grad ring, a booster juice coupon, and a pack of cigarettes.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #109 on: 09 Dec 2010, 16:14 »

i keep having dreams about falling asleep in weird places, e.g. someone else's cubicle at work, and a bar in the town i used to live in.

i am so boring that i fall asleep while dreaming.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #110 on: 09 Dec 2010, 16:51 »

I think this might be the first time I have been tempted to have a sig quote (I won't, but I am really tempted).
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #111 on: 09 Dec 2010, 17:12 »

paul, i am truly honored.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #112 on: 09 Dec 2010, 17:49 »

i keep having dreams about falling asleep in weird places, e.g. someone else's cubicle at work, and a bar in the town i used to live in.

BWAAAAAGH

BWAAAAAHHNG

BWAA

</inception>
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #113 on: 09 Dec 2010, 20:56 »

I just remembered a part of my dream last night:
it was raining and I was walking across a field and the rain was so heavy that part of the field became a river.  A canoe came up the river in front of me with 4 owls in it.  one of them was wearing a lot of beads for some reason.  I then jumped towards them and shouted "You are the cutest owls ever!"  At which point my neighbor at home appeared behind me and said something to the effect of "Yeah, they're pretty cute, Neil."  I then ran awkwardly close to him and whispered "I'm 'Shawn' here."  To which he replied, "Well, I'm 'Shore' here, so ok."

That's all I recall.  I do remember the owls pretty well, and they were quite cute, especially the one all decked out in beads
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #114 on: 09 Dec 2010, 21:00 »

I had the strangest dream where I was at a convention, in my work clothes, and for some reason I got angry at someone and stabbed with a pick axe.  After realizing what I did I just ran, thinking of ways to avoid the police and an angry person with a pick axe sticking out of their shoulder.

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #115 on: 10 Dec 2010, 01:24 »

last night i had the worst sleep i have had in a while. as meebos know i have been working on this absolute nightmare of a statistics research paper the last couple of weeks, and yesterday afternoon i finally turned it in but i spent so long working on it, longer than i have ever worked on anything in my life that it's been on my mind for absolute ages and last night i dreamt that i was still working on this paper except the conscious part of my brain was i guess also there aware of the fact that i had turned in this paper so i was sort of narrating what was happening and being like "no you idiot you already turned in that paper, you can dream about something else" while dream me was all "no i have to finish writing up this results section a bloo bloo bloo" while real me went "oh my god you finished it you lunatic" and dream me went "NO I HAVE TO WRITE MORE RESULTS" and it just kept going and going and then i kept waking up and falling asleep and not knowing who i was or where i was and oh god it was just the worst. everything is the worst
« Last Edit: 10 Dec 2010, 01:27 by tania »
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #116 on: 10 Dec 2010, 03:21 »

Oh man meta-dreaming, that sounds awful. You psyche must hate you if it refuses to celebrate having finished something stressful!
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

whom

• Plantmonster
  • fire is pretty
« Reply #117 on: 10 Dec 2010, 06:59 »

Ugh, something like that happened to me before.  I had been studying a bunch of equations for p-chem.  I woke up in the middle of the night (well, I was still half asleep) and could only think in equations.  I kept trying to snap my self out of it and think normally but I couldn't.  It was very annoying, especially considering they weren't even valid equations.  At least I don't think they were...

My dream last night was sort of interesting, although it ended rather horridly.  It started out that I was in a corn maze, but that eventually changed into a very elaborate building.  I discovered stairs and realized I had to go up to the very top of the building, so I ran up the stairs.  By this time, the building was more like a museum and there were a bunch of other people around.  I reached the top room and found the stuffed chicken there (which naturally was what I had been looking for all along!).  I took a picture of the chicken to prove it had been found and started back down a gravel road, since the building was no longer a building, but some sort of park.  Then I saw two squirrels fighting, so I went to get a closer look because squirrels are cute.  One of them had a tiny baby squirrel under it.  As I knelt down to take a picture, the squirrel suddenly squashed the baby, bursting it in a mini explosion of squirrel guts.  Apparently the baby had been the other squirrel's, killed out of spite.  Then I woke up.

Dreams are weird.
You don't know what it's like to be stuck in my mind all the time

tania

• famed sex columnist
« Reply #118 on: 10 Dec 2010, 07:12 »

You psyche must hate you if it refuses to celebrate having finished something stressful!

to be honest, i think it's a combination of my psyche and the fact that i didn't sleep and consumed just an absolutely grotesque amount of caffeine every single day for those 2-3 weeks which has doomed my brain to just be completely fucked up for probably at least a short while. i wasn't able to sleep at all last night either (it's 7am now and i went to sleep at 2am and basically lay awake all night) and more and more i think this is probably the reason why.

oh goddddd everything is the worst
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

Buttfranklin

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • bruce
« Reply #119 on: 10 Dec 2010, 11:22 »

I had a dream that my girlfriend wrote me a really heart-felt letter confessing her love to me.  I went through the letter with a pen correcting all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, then handed it back to her.  She was pretty upset with me, and I felt like a total dick, and then I woke up.

Wow, my dreams sucks.
I tried to romance a lady photographer once. But it didn't work out because I could never understand about f-spots.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #120 on: 10 Dec 2010, 11:48 »

Haha, most of the dreams I remember tend to involve me being a tremendous dick to someone. I'm assuming my subconscious is telling me something, but I can't work out whether I'm being too much of a dick, or not enough.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #121 on: 10 Dec 2010, 14:40 »

had my first final today and realized what my dream meant
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Stryc9Fuego

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Qualified Awesomeologist
« Reply #122 on: 10 Dec 2010, 16:39 »

Not enough of a dick. Your subconscious craves schadenfreude.

Zingoleb

« Reply #123 on: 26 Dec 2010, 00:04 »

I dreamed I had sex with Billy Corgan. It wasn't a sexual dream. It was just a thing that had happened and now things are awkward between me and Billy Corgan.

Buttfranklin

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • bruce
« Reply #124 on: 30 Dec 2010, 21:54 »

I had a dream that I found the wreckage of the USS Enterprise.  My face was like this:  :mrgreen:
I tried to romance a lady photographer once. But it didn't work out because I could never understand about f-spots.

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #125 on: 01 Jan 2011, 06:31 »

So I say to him: "Because of Obama's addiction to Minecraft, all of the highways have been flooded!"
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #126 on: 01 Jan 2011, 12:48 »

For some reason I keep having dreams where I am just shooting the shit with demons and succubi.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up