THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 20:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 due to Holidays 2011. Trailer's out.  (Read 2400 times)

ArcAirbender

• Emoticontraindication
  • Anthrōpos metron

The trailer:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGFjBmD41Q&feature=player_embedded

The coverage:

hxxp://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/mass-effect-3-announced-for-2011-holiday-season/

My thoughts:
I hope the series can close with a high note and become a classic. The first installment had some technical problems but compensated itself with quite a strong Universe that I DEVOURED. I spent an ungodly amount if time reading the game's codex.
The second part of the series was far more refined game-wise but I think they run into some bumps with the story.
For the final chapter it is in my hopes that the game won't lose focus on the main objective: tell a great interactive story. That means no multiplayer please! We already have a dime a dozen. No more "pleasing the Halo/GoW crowd either! Not if it implies budget cuts at their story dept. I'm in into M.E. for the take-cover system.

What are your expectations for M.E. 3?

P.s. There have been some changes at the Q.C. forums. No more game section it seems. I hope I posted this in the right one.
Quoted from: Inlander on July 29, 2008, 08:41:49 AM
Man, why is every new person who disagrees with group opinion on this forum suddenly and automatically branded a troll? I don't get it, and I don't like it. Homogeneity is the enemy of intellect, people

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Mass Effect 3 due to Holidays 2011. Trailer's out.
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2010, 17:00 »

This is the game section, jeph just got drunk and changed the name.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2010, 17:44 »

Sorry sailor, there's already a thread on this

I'm not saying you should delete this one, but I'm not sure how many people will post in it with the other one already at 3 pages.

ArcAirbender

• Emoticontraindication
  • Anthrōpos metron
« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2010, 17:54 »

Yea no problem. No idea how I missed that! heh.
Better state my opinion in that thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Blue Kitty. We all get absent-minded every once in a while!
Quoted from: Inlander on July 29, 2008, 08:41:49 AM
Man, why is every new person who disagrees with group opinion on this forum suddenly and automatically branded a troll? I don't get it, and I don't like it. Homogeneity is the enemy of intellect, people

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2010, 04:54 »

yay awesome epic!  :mrgreen:
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave
Pages: [1]   Go Up