THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 03:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marten's mom  (Read 4079 times)

tuxedobob

• Plantmonster
Marten's mom
« on: 17 Dec 2010, 02:47 »

She's a lot older than I remember!

Yay/lol for changing art styles, I suppose.

Odin

• FIGHT YOU
Re: Marten's mom
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2010, 04:29 »

Times like this make me wish I was a moderator.

EDIT: There is already a thread where we're discussing the current comic, people don't need to post ten new threads every day to post one sentence comments about the comic with no chance of any real discussion.

Seriously, you put zero effort into your OP and offered nothing of value to discuss. Why bother posting a new thread?
« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2010, 04:31 by Odin »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #2 on: 17 Dec 2010, 04:43 »

wow Odin, Im glad your not a moderator, your practically flaming tuxedobob and thats not cool.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Odin

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #3 on: 17 Dec 2010, 04:48 »

wow Odin, Im glad your not a moderator, your practically flaming tuxedobob and thats not cool.

I criticized his post, not him as a person, there is a tremendous difference; if you cannot understand the difference, maybe you shouldn't offer unfounded criticisms.

EDIT: If a moderator is flaming every poster whenever they criticize a post that is completely lacking in any sort of point from which to begin a discussion, you must have unspeakable opinions on how Paul handles discussions where he points out every time people are failing to read what has already been posted.
« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2010, 04:50 by Odin »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #4 on: 17 Dec 2010, 04:51 »

I criticized his post, not him as a person, there is a tremendous difference; if you cannot understand the difference, maybe you shouldn't offer unfounded criticisms.
Wow someone has some fangs today.  Get some coffee.
nah it sounds like you cant take criticism.  That last line of your first post was a bit unnecessary IMHO but thats why they call it an opinion.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #5 on: 17 Dec 2010, 04:53 »

Worse things happen at sea,  as they say.  Yes, this comment would have been best in the weekly thread, as it doesn't really invite more examination.  But seeing that a couple of characters have their own threads at present, it's an understandable thing to do.  I'm pretty sure I could extract the post and merge it into the WCDT, and delete the rest, but it's not really worth the effort.  So we'll let the matter drop now, please.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up