THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 17:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marten + Hanners  (Read 3967 times)

kevintheorgan

Marten + Hanners
« on: 28 Dec 2010, 19:40 »

I've been meaning to join the forum and ask if anyone else has noticed a growing chemistry between Marten and Hannelore over the last few months--but I think in the wake of the break-up, it's finally time to see if anyone else has sensed this.

My thoughts are that Hanner's date with Sven and numerous other instances of her breaking out of her OCD are possibly paving the way for this?  I also feel like she's most comfortable with Marten when it comes to physical contact.  Probably more than anyone else.

I don't have a lot of time to go through the archives and build a time-line, but I'd love it if anyone else agrees, that I might get some help.

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
Re: Marten + Hanners
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2010, 20:12 »

OK, please remember that one of the most basic rules of the board is to lurk for awhile before your first post.  This topic has been raised before, although in less innocent terms than yours. 

That being said, it's been made pretty clear that it's going to take a lot  more to get Hanners to the point where she can deal with anything resembling a normal relationship.  And though Marten is certainly a good friend, in the center of her social circle and all, it's not reasonable to ask him to wait - he barely had the patience for Faye to get past her problems.  Hanners getting to the point where she could even give him a kiss could be years down the road.  Besides, he's been more of a father figure to her. 

So yeah, they share an emotional bond. 

And no, it's not gonna happen anytime soon, that's for sure! 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

IanClark

• Furry furrier
« Reply #2 on: 29 Dec 2010, 00:29 »

Not to steal Jeph's inevitable thunder, but AUGH!

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2010, 00:40 »

Nor to do pwhodges' inevitable job, but shipping is against the forum rules, right? I mean, the topic is worded innocuously, sure, but my understanding was relationship discussion is limited to confirmed character relationships, and shipping gets you in trouble.

I don't want to be a dick, but...
« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2010, 00:42 by Dr. ROFLPWN »
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2010, 00:46 »

I think we'll leave this subject for now.  Clearly it can be approached innocently, but for now I'd prefer to ensure that it stays that way.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up