THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 04:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Figured I'd Indulge My Habit  (Read 2513 times)

Fredriky

Figured I'd Indulge My Habit
« on: 23 Jan 2011, 14:38 »

So I've been reading QC obsessively for the last three days. Thats right, three days and I'm up to date. I should probably go make sure the sun still exists outside. Anyway, now that I'm up to date I figured, what the hey, I'll indulge a little and see what kind of people share my interest in QC.

I'm a huge music fan, so thats always a good place to start. On the other hand, I don't recognize a majority of the band that are referred to in QC. After the first hundred pages or so I was impressed by myself when I actually knew what the music joke was, haha-fail.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Figured I'd Indulge My Habit
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2011, 15:11 »

Welcome!

Join in!

(But read the rules first, just so's you don't trip up.)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Random

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
  • What are the odds?
Re: Figured I'd Indulge My Habit
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2011, 23:45 »

Been there.  My Faye sent me the link.  She then proceeded to send me links from QC to hurt my brain.  Scary how a fiction can mirror the real thing when done well/good writing.

Jeph has created essentially a Faye's ex boyfriends/girlfriends anonymous support group.
--
"Leave tomorrow if you must, but be with me today", unknown
Pages: [1]   Go Up