THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 12:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet another forum account I'm never gonna use.  (Read 2507 times)

BluePaladin25

• Not quite a lurker
Yet another forum account I'm never gonna use.
« on: 25 Jan 2011, 21:00 »

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. Just realized I'd really like to comment on some stuff once in a while but didn't have an account.

Though I could have SWORN I did, but I tried all my typical usernames and the site said the names didn't exist. So I guess not. :psyduck:

Darn, I'm not sure what else to put here, so MINI DESCRIPTION TIME. I read lots of webcomics. I love the potential of the internet, but I'm already weary of trolls and retardation and I've only been a PC owner for 7 years. I'm an avid gamer. I have an eclectic taste in music, and once bought Clor's CD just because Jeff mentioned them below one of the strips. I read A LOT and like fantasy novels and some sci-fi, and I hate how it seems like there aren't any fantasy shows that aren't anime are for kids. Not that I mind anime, I love anime, but it seems like if you want to make a fantastical TV series, it can only be sci-fi for some reason.

Aaaaand infodump done.

I noticed that one of the recommendations in the thread for forum newbies is a warning against posting too much or too often. You won't have to worry about that from me, I tend to post less than I talk IRL, and I rarely open my mouth even when I'm around my best friends. Which is kind of a bad thing, but I'm socially awkward. Which is why this post is kind of rambling, and has taken me half an hour to type. Must stop typing.

I said stop. STOP.

... :-D?
Pages: [1]   Go Up