THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 01:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Echo Bazaar  (Read 2234 times)

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?
Echo Bazaar
« on: 09 Mar 2011, 08:21 »

Hi guys, I thought I would stop blithering on in the Dragon age thread and try and show a game that I really enjoy playing and that is also (for all intents and purposes) free. As the title suggests, it is called "echo bazaar" and the initial plotline is that London was stolen by bats in the year 1869 and moved underground. You play a man/woman/creature of strange and indeterminate gender, who has come from the surface to make their fortune, gain revenge, gamble your soul away and a host of other fun ideas. There are overarching plotlines for your character called "ambitions" but there are also the four raiseable stats of persuasive, watchfull, dangerous and shadowy all of which have stories associated with them.

The game gives you 40 "actions" per day (measured in a candle at the top of the screen) and an extra ten that you can refill if you twitter/facebook it. Its a fun little way to spend sometime, the story's are frequently hilarious, the writing top notch and new content is being added at all times.

I just thought you guys might want to know about it, if it sounds like the sort of thing that might interest you then I can link to the game developers blog: http://blog.failbettergames.com/ and to the game itself: echobazaar.failbettergames.com

Oh and a nice picture:
« Last Edit: 09 Mar 2011, 09:39 by Josefbugman »
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.
Pages: [1]   Go Up