THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 00:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Being Human  (Read 2078 times)

Hairy Joe Bob

• FIGHT YOU
  • shame machine
    • Pete Strong - Writer & Artist
Being Human
« on: 06 Mar 2011, 17:01 »

Does anyone here watch it? I'm aware it's been sold abroad as well and there is a U.S. remake on the way but...

Series 3 is on at the moment here in the UK and it was the penultimate episode tonight. FUCKING hell. I kind of went off the show for a bit but this series has gotten better and better. Tonight's episode had me literally on the edge of my seat and was by turns horrific, shocking, funny and tragic. Absolutely astounding bit of fantasy televison.

For those not in the know it is about 3 friends who share a flat (or at least that's how it started and it's kind of expanded a little since): a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf. I HIGHLY recommend watching it if you can, there aare a few lulls here in there thorughout the three series but overall it is fantastic. The performances are all top notch, and while the writing has the occasional off episode most of it is superb. If you haven't seen it, get involved!

Apologies if there is already a thread but I couldn't find one anywhere.
What thou lovest well remains,
the rest is dross.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
Re: Being Human
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2011, 19:15 »

I've been watching for a while and I am totally in love with the show. When the American remake came along I watched the first two episodes but it's just not the same so I figure I'll stick with the original. It's just a really interesting concept for a show and a nice change from the stuff I normally watch, in that it's actually intelligent.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

The extra letter

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #2 on: 07 Mar 2011, 04:42 »

This is a show I've seen ads for, but never actually gotten around to watching. It looked like it would either be nifty or horrible. It seems from what you've said it's on the nifty side of things. I'll definitely check it out.
Hush, may I ask you all for silence? The dreamer is still asleep.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3 on: 08 Mar 2011, 00:02 »

i only watch tv sporadically but my mom loves sci-fi/fantasy so i wind up watching being human now and again. i actually like both series, i think.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo
Pages: [1]   Go Up