THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 07:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulletstorm: Epic Edition  (Read 2123 times)

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
Bulletstorm: Epic Edition
« on: 06 Apr 2011, 02:43 »

Okay, so anyone on Facebook that HASN'T signed up for EA Insider Deals is just silly.

They basically pick a game a week to discount.  Last week was Bulletstorm: Epic Edition, for 60% off with free shipping.  It arrived yesterday, and I played it last night, through about 10 minutes ago.  

Now, don't go thinking this a highly evocative, mind changing kind of game.  It's not.  What it IS, is a hell of a lot of fun, and extremely violent which is actually a very good mixture in this case.  You get rewarded points for shooting people in the ass.  I think the coolest part was firing the drill gun at someone that I'd tossed about 20 feet in the air, and watching him fly away.  Way away.

Oh, and the sniper rifle - the coolest idea so far that I've seen.

Anyway, mind numbing violence, good fun, and pretty much nonstop action throughout.

Tomorrow, I'll give multiplayer a run.

Now, sleeeeeeep.

ETA: It also came with an invite to the GoW3 Beta, starting April 25, just in time for my birthday.   8-)
« Last Edit: 06 Apr 2011, 05:59 by Blyss »
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up