THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 13:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Avengers  (Read 3415 times)

SirDudley

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Hope's Bright (Night)Light
The Avengers
« on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:22 »

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/10/its_the_avengers_trailer.php
New theatrical trailer.

Also, some tidbits from behind the scenes, courtesy of: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=47326
>"In the sequence they’re about to shoot, Iron Man has just suffered serious ass-kicking, and Thor and Captain America are coming to his rescue. When Thor rips Tony Stark’s helmet free, the unconscious billionaire was suppose to wake suddenly, catch his breath, and ask, “What’s next?” Downey felt there should be more. Whedon agreed and put pen to paper, which resulted not just in a new series of exchanges between the three heroes, but a few alternates for Downey to say, giving the editors some options when it’s time to assemble the movie. One choice line from the bunch: “What happened?” Stark groans, coming back to consciousness as Captain America and Thor loom over him. “Please tell me nobody tried to kiss me."

>[Chris] Evans raises another question as the cameras are about to roll. ‘Wait, how do I check for a pulse?’ he asks, realizing that Iron Man’s armor makes it impossible. [Joss] Whedon’s face furrows as he thinks. Right. ‘Press his chest, lean down, and feel for his breath,’ the director says.

>"‘May I see that?’ he asks, reaching for Evans’ star-emblazoned shield. ‘May I?’ Evans hands it over and Downey spins it slowly like he’s studying a record for scratches. He attaches it to his arm for a moment, striking a defensive pose, then flips it over like a bowl and turns to a prop master nearby: ‘Put some nachos in that would ya?’

Seems like this will be awesome. And if Iron Man 1 and Captain America are any signs, letting the cast hang loose and just have fun will turn into an amazing movie.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up