THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 19:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh look... fresh meat.  (Read 2326 times)

FrozenPeas

• Not quite a lurker
Oh look... fresh meat.
« on: 02 Jul 2011, 11:07 »

Hello all. Figured I should introduce myself before launching myself at the main forums (or fora, depending on your feelings about Latin-based suffixes).

My name is David. I’m Canadian, and I have a Master’s Degree in English, which I completed just in time for the economy to go into the toilet, so I’m wasting my life and my talents working in a law office for the time being. On the bright side, they pay me stupidly well and, on the further bright side, they’re complete scumbags, so my goofing off and reading webcomics instead of working is actually beneficial for the world at large.

I just discovered QC about a week ago, and have gone through the entire archive already, so, of course, I am now in that state of withdrawal that always hits after one discovers a new webcomic, reads three hundred strips a day, and suddenly must accept that new strips will be at only one per day (if that).

...and I think that’s enough for now. We now return you to your regularly-scheduled web-browsing.

wrwight

• Furry furrier
  • Having a tag line is so mainstream
    • My Music
Re: Oh look... fresh meat.
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul 2011, 14:29 »

Welcome. That withdrawal is the worst, isn't it? I think the massive amounts of speculation on here help to alleviate it a bit though.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Oh look... fresh meat.
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2011, 14:37 »

Welcome!  Speculation is  fun, isn't it? 

However, it is also my duty to remind you to read the rules in the stickies at the top of this forum and at the top of the QC Discussion forum.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up