THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 09:02
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aw, here it goes  (Read 2335 times)

BluishJeans

• Not quite a lurker
Aw, here it goes
« on: 29 Jun 2011, 01:48 »

Let's hope I don't fuck this up, shall we?

So hi ^^ my name is Jens, but I mostly go by Jeans or some variation of it. I'm 18 years old (yeah, I'm going to be the annoying little kid on here, I'll try not to be) and I live in the Netherlands, though I like to think I have Irish ancestors. I enjoy music, both listening and playing. I started playing guitar about 3 years ago, but I'm only recently starting to get seriously with it. I'm also getting back to reading and writing, which were the things I loved to do when I was a little younger (say 3 or 4 years ago). So yeah, that's the things I do in my free time.

I've been reading QC since december and have read through the whole comic about 3 times since. I've been a lurker on these forums for a long time and have registered... a few weeks ago(?) but only recently started posting. Since I've already made some posts in the QC Discussion forum I thought I might as well introduce myself, otherwise I feel like I'm just barging into this little community.

Well, I guess that's about it, I hope  ^^

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Aw, here it goes
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2011, 02:36 »

Welcome!

There is a long-standing Norwegian member of the forums (though he never visits the comic discussion) called Jens, who has the username Jeans...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up