THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 22:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey guys, remember how I used to get drunk and bored and post too much?  (Read 26825 times)

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

That guy's blog is amazing.

He's a Bret Easton Ellis character. Either he's let himself become subsumed in this character or he was born totally sociopathic. Something's clearly wrong with him.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn

http://lovetopost.blogspot.com/

it's fascinating to read yet also incredibly creepy

Professor Snuggles

• Only pretending to work

Guys the whole point of me going to Look at the fucking hipster is to look as little like one as possible. I'm either gonna wear carharts, a flannel, and chacos, or pull the source code from the LATFH blog and write it out on a T-shirt.

Also Jerkstore is terrifying, utterly. He's really really abusive, used to post pictures of condoms he'd blood-fucked his girlfriend with on hpn and shit. Scary dude.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Guys the whole point of me going to Look at the fucking hipster is to look as little like one as possible.
Oh, I see, you are going to out-hipster the hipsters. You are gonna get way too meta about the whole thing.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Professor Snuggles

Since half my friends are already asking to borrow my clothes, it only seems right.

I can't tell if bitches love me or girls don't like me, these days.

Professor Snuggles

Still thinkin about that girl from last night.

Shit.

Watching Trek, gonna jerk it and go to sleep.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

So hpn is like a whole seething cesspool of Kieffers? Fuckin' hell.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Mostly it's just that a whole forum of people who write "fucc" make me weep like a woman

Professor Snuggles

Ironically I don't really have a persona/gimmick on hpn and as a result have basically 0 board cred.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

Hahaha outstanding :thumbsup:

Professor Snuggles

So that girl I thought was so rad like a week ago seems to have basicaly no iterest in me.

Fucking shit.

She seeemed col as fuck, too.

Goddammit.

Johnny C

• Mentat

So hpn is like a whole seething cesspool of Kieffers? Fuckin' hell.

If you mean is it people who play up to an image online and take poetic license for the sake of humour and entertainment, yes. I have a couple of friends who post there and (like Kieffer) they are really solid people.

This is probably as true as any other place on the Internet. Jerkstore is an anomaly in that it's not so much his image as he's a complete lunatic.

Sam - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-VzNAkhJo

Professor Snuggles

This really pretty girl texted me and Invited me to a party at her apartment but my friend had made a pie and I wanted a slice and now it's 2 hours later and everyone else got stoned and I feel like I am drunk for no reason and wasted my night.

Fuck.

Professor Snuggles

Parties seem pointless to me at this point, because most of my friends have graduated college and I have a girlfriend, so like, what do I do at a party? It's not like I can hang out with my friends because they aren't there. I could flirt with girls but it'd be like masturbating almost to the point of orgasm and then going to sleep. I guess I could dance, dancing is kinda fun, but then it's back to girls.

And my girlfriend is like "I really don't understand why you like drinking alone."

Johnny C

• Mentat

take your girlfriend to parties?

The Seldom Killer

• More witless shite ----->

When I go to parties, I chill out, chat with people that I have no interest in sleeping with, kick in on games if they're being played, contribute to the stream of youtube sourced entertainment (Thank you Pointless Thread, you've helped me so much with this). I don't drink to get wasted. I dance with my girlfriend. Depending on the crowd I'll help build a trebuchet or other seige engine and add to the scorch marks on the lawn.

Trouble for you is that I'm old and you don't get to have parties like this yet. You probably wouldn't enjoy them anyway as they happen in the suburbs and the music is kept to a neighbourly volume. Most of the point of parties at this age is to meet up with friends, trade war stories and reminisce. Hopefully it'll be a while before parties are about finding out who's died.

Anyhoo, just to add to the uselessness of this post in your social interregnum, I never really drank much anyway. It got in the way of doing stuff, which might be a bit difficult if drinking is the thing you do. Do you still have that godawful bandana?

Take your girlfrend to parties? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha

Professor Snuggles

take your girlfriend to parties?

She's doing field research on owl populations so I only see her on weekends.

Johnny C

• Mentat

which is when parties happen, i don't see the issue here

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp

or like, just don't go to parties if you dont find them fun. its really not that difficult.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

That shit ain't even sparkly, fucc.

YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING CRIP, KIEFFER, WHY DO YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Skibas_clavicle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Mo' money, mo' problem.

That's a lot less funny considering these mysterious blood stains on my sheets though.

Anyway, just keeping y'all updated.
So I just discovered this thread and this particular post/series of posts made me laugh really hard. Thanks Kieff.
I like the way you work it.

Cartilage Head

• Do Me Baby

You could fuck your girlfriend at the party. A party is a good place to get your fuck on. One time I danced at a party so hard that I almost got a migraine. Also I had a drum circle with my friends and my fingers were swollen for at least maybe two days because I probably played on the bongo for maybe an hour without stopping. Then later I put on Bassnectar and we had an impromptu rave in the kitchen.

Just throwing ideas out there.
Hate, rain on me
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up