Tai rushes out and shoves Marten aside
- 8 (9.2%)
AnthroPCs
- 9 (10.3%)
Jeph has his first day off for years, & no guest strip either
- 13 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: Independence Day Week (4 - 8 July, 1961-1965)  (Read 153050 times)

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
Re: WCDT: Independence Day Week (4 - 8 July, 1961-1965)
« Reply #500 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:07 »

Disapproving Angus is disapproving.  :-P
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Muirghiel

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #501 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:16 »

Disapproving Angus is disapproving.  :-P

I noticed that, it made me laugh.

*huggles Jeph* ohmygod cute strip! and suspenseful!

:psyduck:
Right or wrong [...] It's just something we do, like staring at Muirghiel's bouncing tits

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #502 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:30 »

But if they're both acting like mature adults, where is the drama and comedy going to come from?

Raven, of course :-)

You didn't think it was a coincidence she suddenly came back, did you?

michael28

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #503 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:43 »

This turned out almost exactly how I expected, down to the rest of the gang spying/eavesdropping from inside.

Now we know the real reason Faye cleared the porch when she saw Dora approaching, can't get good data if the subjects know their being observed. :evil:

I think they may even get back together eventually, but it's gonna take a loooooooong time to get there! :psyduck:
it took about 500 strips for them to get together, it lastet 1200 strips so what, so in the next 3,5 years of qc they get together again. *sigh*

but Faye is right, they would be at least entitled for some spanking... come to thing Martens mom could show up again. Maybe Faye can learn the finer art of discipline from her :evil:
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 02:46 by michael28 »
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud -

Skaltura

• Furry furrier
« Reply #504 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:49 »

Disapproving Angus is disapproving.  :-P

Ohmygod, I had to read the comic three times until I realized Angus was even there, but that look .. and that pose, I almost fell out of my chair, this is right up there with "ceiling River is watching you procreate".

Also I am anxiously awaiting the release of the drama bomb (in the comic, please not on the forums).

PS: I'm totally sounding like a Valley Girl right now, am I not ?
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 02:52 by Skaltura »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #505 on: 08 Jul 2011, 02:53 »

The drama is that there is no drama.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #506 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:09 »

That's the worst kind of drama!!!  :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #507 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:20 »

That's the worst kind of drama!!!  :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

I ... whoa, I ...  :-o

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #508 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:35 »

Now the question is if Angus disapproves of the threats of strangulation or of the watching.
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

michael28

« Reply #509 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:37 »

Marten: I heard you went on a date:
Dora: it was fun, but i think we're just gonna be friends.

Leaving out the juicey bits about why they're just gonna be friends, eh? Like I'm just too fucked up for a relationship again.

@Blackjocker,
if he'd lived with that crap the whole time like Faye did, he'd hold them while Faye does the other part.
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud -

Dr. ROFLPWN

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Farmin' all these goddamn mushrooms.
« Reply #510 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:38 »

GOOD END 8D

Now quickly! Someone post a long rambling fucking manifesto about how much they hate this! Use a lot of really utterly unnecessary bad language too, maybe even invent some new cusses! Oooh, and throw in some really virulent misogyny. Not the run-of-the-mill, ignorable misogyny that usually happens, I mean the really strong stuff.
Fuckin' pain in the ass.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #511 on: 08 Jul 2011, 03:45 »

Ah, you caught a read of the post I deleted, did you?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Dust

« Reply #512 on: 08 Jul 2011, 04:18 »

GOOD END 8D

Now quickly! Someone post a long rambling fucking manifesto about how much they hate this! Use a lot of really utterly unnecessary bad language too, maybe even invent some new cusses! Oooh, and throw in some really virulent misogyny. Not the run-of-the-mill, ignorable misogyny that usually happens, I mean the really strong stuff.

It's been done - how about some misandry?

stoutfiles

• BANNED
  • Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #513 on: 08 Jul 2011, 04:20 »

GOOD END 8D

It's been done - how about some misandry?

Oh thanks Dora, let's get Marten back into his routine of sitting around the coffee shop everyday.  Part of the reason Marten has been so miserable is that he has no real hobbies when not working.  Nope, just sitting around COD, watching his life drift away...

If I was Angus I'd be mad too.  Faye's acting like an immature high schooler by sitting there spying on them.  Grow up Faye...and ugh, stop threatening to hurt everyone.  You're like a broken record.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #514 on: 08 Jul 2011, 04:34 »

Angus looks more bewildered than angry. to me.

I'm glad Dora and Marten are talking. I wonder if this means he won't be returning to tSB.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #515 on: 08 Jul 2011, 05:18 »

Ah, you caught a read of the post I deleted, did you?

I really can't tell whether you are joking here.

It's ok, don't tell me. It's better this way.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #516 on: 08 Jul 2011, 05:30 »

Probably.

Me, I prefer this as a way to wrap this part up, now we get to see more of the party.  And as for drama - what are the robots up to now?  All the humans are away, and with the exception of Winslow, all are capable of causing mayhem...
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

michael28

« Reply #517 on: 08 Jul 2011, 06:04 »

Probably.

Me, I prefer this as a way to wrap this part up, now we get to see more of the party.  And as for drama - what are the robots up to now?  All the humans are away, and with the exception of Winslow, all are capable of causing mayhem...

I don't think Winslow is that innocent. He is a apple product and has ibrows
- Sigmund Freud -

Sylentknight

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #518 on: 08 Jul 2011, 06:09 »

I'm content. This ending when down just as I was hoping. Even the spying by Faye.
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 06:11 by Sylentknight »

Black Sword

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #519 on: 08 Jul 2011, 06:35 »

I'm just waiting for Tiogyr's post reacting to this. I even have the IRL popcorn ready. I don't agree with the exact shape of his thoughts, but I suspect many of the sentiments may be shared at this comic.

ems

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #520 on: 08 Jul 2011, 07:57 »

Angus isn't being disapproving, he's just got a sort of curious look on his face. Like, he cares to know what's going on, but he's not totally into it. If that makes any sense.

TheBiscuit

• Furry furrier
« Reply #521 on: 08 Jul 2011, 08:12 »

If they end up getting back together, that's me and this comic finished for sure. I've got zero patience for that relationship, they aren't even remotely a match. I'd be glad to see them be friends again though. I'm just saying, their breakup nearly ruined (excess ANGST) the comic, and I'm now not interested in the potential for any more EPIC ANGST. While not all comics are funny books, this one kind of is, and.... when they are involved it tends NOT to be.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #522 on: 08 Jul 2011, 09:11 »

sorry to disappoint you Hanners but I dont think they'll end up back together.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

grimeyville

• Plantmonster
« Reply #523 on: 08 Jul 2011, 09:18 »

I'd be inclined to agree with Faye. They'd both need to be strangled.
"Who Dares, Wins."

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #524 on: 08 Jul 2011, 09:38 »

Is Angus giving Faye a disapproving look?

He's angry Faye's gonna do the punching to Dora and Marten than him. Sucker is a masochist.

Tiogyr

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #525 on: 08 Jul 2011, 10:35 »

I'm just waiting for Tiogyr's post reacting to this. I even have the IRL popcorn ready. I don't agree with the exact shape of his thoughts, but I suspect many of the sentiments may be shared at this comic.

I honestly can't think of a polite way to phrase how bored I am by this point, actually.

As for Angus, I think he may be aggravated because Faye is supposed to be on a date with him at that party, not ignoring having a good time just because her roommate and his ex are having a chat on the lawn.

gprimr1

• Furry furrier
« Reply #526 on: 08 Jul 2011, 10:37 »

It reminds me of the phrase:

"if you love something, you have to let it fly away. If it was meant to be, it'll come back."

TheEvilDog

« Reply #527 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:06 »

I honestly can't think of a polite way to phrase how bored I am by this point, actually.
Quick question. How many of your relationships have ended with these keyphrases being used? "Fuck you!" "I hope I never see your face again!" or the classic sentence thats made up entirely of swearwords. Just because the relationship ends doesn't mean you can't be friends. There was obviously something about a person that someone liked enough to go out with them, if they broke up in amicable circumstances that something shouldn't have changed. The only times I can think of where a person really wouldn't speak to someone ever again after a break up is if they move away, if they stole from them...repeatedly, or if the relationship was really that toxic. Otherwise, whats the point of ever getting to know someone?

As for Angus, I think he may be aggravated because Faye is supposed to be on a date with him at that party, not ignoring having a good time just because her roommate and his ex are having a chat on the lawn.

The look seems to be more of a "Errr, you're kneeling down to spy on your two best friends....How old are you? If my eyes could roll they would be."

SJCrew

« Reply #528 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:22 »

The only times I can think of where a person really wouldn't speak to someone ever again after a break up is if they move away, if they stole from them...repeatedly, or if the relationship was really that toxic. Otherwise, whats the point of ever getting to know someone?
Some people just don't do the "friends after a relationship" thing. I tried it more than once before and it only ended in a string of failed retries. That's about it for me.

By the way, Jeph, I love you (no homo).
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 11:24 by SJCrew »

TheEvilDog

« Reply #529 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:43 »

Some people just don't do the "friends after a relationship" thing. I tried it more than once before and it only ended in a string of failed retries. That's about it for me.

At least you tried. I've tried to forget about my exes. The worst break up I had we had this huge blowout at each other, screaming at each other for the whole night before we just  walked away, I roared at her that I never want to see her face again (plenty of swears there). That was three years ago. Today, the pair of us went to a wildlife park. Wasn't a date, just two friends going out and having a nice walk for a couple of hours.
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 11:44 by TheEvilDog »

FrozenPeas

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #530 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:44 »

I really want to draw special attention to the body language between Marten and Dora--it's brilliantly done, especially Dora's. Marten hangs in the exact same pose for four of six panels, while she shifts through five different ones. What's really interesting is that, understandably, most of the poses, from both of them, are classic "I'm feeling vulnerable and need to guard myself" poses.

Marten's covering his neck, which is a major vulnerable spot for humans, and one we instinctively cover when we're threatened. Dora keeps her arms crossed to different degrees, which degrees correspond to how vulnerable she feels in that panel. Then, in the last panel between the two of them, they both open up to each other--but not finally or permanently, since she's back in one of those poses in the last panel and we just can't see him (which, in itself, is something of a statement).

That's some absolutely brilliant visual subtext.

michael28

« Reply #531 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:50 »

It reminds me of the phrase:

"if you love something, you have to let it fly away. If it was meant to be, it'll come back."
where is that from?
- Sigmund Freud -

dragontart

« Reply #532 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:56 »

I tried it more than once before and it only ended in a string of failed retries.
I'd like to know more detailed reasons for said failed retries. Out of curiosity.

I know that phrase in German but without the second part/sentence. Which is actually very pretty.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #533 on: 08 Jul 2011, 11:59 »

Nice art in the two recent strips. I also like the setting. Gives off a slightly different vibe.
Hate, rain on me

SirDudley

• Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #534 on: 08 Jul 2011, 12:31 »

Well, this week ended on a moment a lot of people wanted to see. Let's hope something good comes out of it.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

steveb

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #535 on: 08 Jul 2011, 12:36 »

When Dora and Marten split up, it felt a bit like Jeph had painted himself into a corner. Well. Looks like the paint is nearly dry now. Is Angus giving Faye a disapproving look? Not that I could fault Faye (much) for peeking. The last panel is classic comic relief from Jeph (standing ovation).

And Marigold is giving Hanners a funny look too. Not disaproving but more curious/suprised as if she does not understand what the fuss is or something.
Maybe its news to her that friends can get as would up with life drama as the main participents.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #536 on: 08 Jul 2011, 12:38 »

I dont think its a disappointing look at marten and dora, looks more like he is thinking or pondering on the situation.
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #537 on: 08 Jul 2011, 12:59 »

I really want to draw special attention to the body language between Marten and Dora--it's brilliantly done, especially Dora's. Marten hangs in the exact same pose for four of six panels, while she shifts through five different ones. What's really interesting is that, understandably, most of the poses, from both of them, are classic "I'm feeling vulnerable and need to guard myself" poses.

Marten's covering his neck, which is a major vulnerable spot for humans, and one we instinctively cover when we're threatened. Dora keeps her arms crossed to different degrees, which degrees correspond to how vulnerable she feels in that panel. Then, in the last panel between the two of them, they both open up to each other--but not finally or permanently, since she's back in one of those poses in the last panel and we just can't see him (which, in itself, is something of a statement).

That's some absolutely brilliant visual subtext.

Your posts are always really insightful and interesting. Keep 'em coming!

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #538 on: 08 Jul 2011, 14:13 »

Angus looks more bewildered than angry. to me.

I'm glad Dora and Marten are talking. I wonder if this means he won't be returning to tSB.

Actually, I saw it that Angus and Marigold were looking at each other like, "What in the world is up with these two?"
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

wrwight

• Furry furrier
  • Having a tag line is so mainstream
    • My Music
« Reply #539 on: 08 Jul 2011, 14:44 »

Yeah, I saw it as very accurately showing the various levels of interest each character had in the outcome of this conversation, which seems to also run along the same lines as the amount of time they've been friends. Faye, there from day 1, is watching intently, engrossed pretty much. Hannelore is still very interested, but can't bring herself to watch, so she relies on Faye to relay. Angus is curious, but doesn't seem like it would change his night too much one way or the other (except of course for the indirect effects via Faye), and finally Marigold who seems to not even be paying attention to the conversation, but more to the reactions of those around her, as if she's an anthropologist or something.

That kind of makes me wish there was a documentary (mockumentary?); an "anthropologist" giving a voiceover detailing the cultural habits and interactions of the subculture known as "hipster." It could easily be done poorly, but if done well I think it would be fantastic. Similar to the "How To Be Emo" video (in quality, not in style so much).

EDIT: After re-watching that video it's kind of creepy how many of those characteristics still apply to me. I guess that could explain why I still occasionally self-identify as an emo kid, despite how much I detest the way the genre has evolved (coincidentally, another aspect of the video that applies to me).
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 15:04 by wrwight »

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #540 on: 08 Jul 2011, 14:47 »

hmmm....didn't notice Marigold much before but yeah she's got a similar look, only hers is more confusion. Angus and Marigold are kind of framing the situation actually, both by where they're standing and with their respective vaguely annoyed/confused looks. Gives perspective on Faye and Hannelore's actions, which are giving perspective on Marten and Dora's actions. It's like voyeurs within voyeurs, or as I like to call it, "spyception."

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Man.
- Alvin

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #541 on: 08 Jul 2011, 15:13 »

I demand next week's WCDT be titled "Moon Week".

That is all.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #542 on: 08 Jul 2011, 15:14 »

I really need to know if the whole world is weird or if it's just me: WHAT THE FUCK COULD HAPPEN RIGHT NOW THAT WOULD MAGICALLY MAKE MARTEN UNABLE TO VISIT THE SECRET BAKERY?
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #543 on: 08 Jul 2011, 15:15 »

I'm still waiting for the Tai moment.   :-D

But will this see the Return Of The Marten to CoD?

And it is nice to see them talking to each other at last.  It will be interesting to see were it goes form here.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Tiogyr

« Reply #544 on: 08 Jul 2011, 15:42 »

Quick question. How many of your relationships have ended with these keyphrases being used? "Fuck you!" "I hope I never see your face again!" or the classic sentence thats made up entirely of swearwords.

None whatsoever (high school "relationships" don't count), at least on my part--I've got breaking up down to an art as far as it being a very simple "This isn't working for ______ reasons", giving them a hug or whatever if they handle it well/agree (most of the time the breakup is completely mutual) and we part ways.

The few where they acted that way toward me, though, I'd interrupt and say "Look, if you're not capable of talking to me like an adult, I'm not going to sit here and let you just rail at me like I'm a piece of shit. I'm better than that and I thought you were, too.", then I leave.

Life is just far too short to waste a single minute of it on people that don't give me the same level of respect and honesty I'm going to give them in a relationship (plus I'm too old to put up with bullshit drama or games in a relationship anymore).

Just because the relationship ends doesn't mean you can't be friends. There was obviously something about a person that someone liked enough to go out with them, if they broke up in amicable circumstances that something shouldn't have changed. The only times I can think of where a person really wouldn't speak to someone ever again after a break up is if they move away, if they stole from them...repeatedly, or if the relationship was really that toxic. Otherwise, whats the point of ever getting to know someone?

Just because the breakup was amicable doesn't mean you have to try to be friends, either, though. Most of mine have been with people I meet in/around the Atlanta area, though, so there is no shortage of people to form new relationships with (I could see this being a problem in really rural communities, maybe, but not a bustling city).

Even in the context of QC, I can't see it being rural enough to be a problem for either Marten or Dora unless they make it a problem. Not saying they can't be civil if they see each other in public, but at the same time they don't have to be buddy-buddy best friends again, either.
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2011, 15:44 by Tiogyr »

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #545 on: 08 Jul 2011, 15:52 »

Really?  I don't remember being that impressed with her belittling skills.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #546 on: 08 Jul 2011, 16:24 »

An excellent strip to end the week, with (as someone pointed out earlier in the thread) rather cinematic "camera-work".

I suppose it means that I'm an irredeemable nerd, but I was bothered by the lighting in the last panel. The shadows on Dora and Marten in the earlier panels suggest that the light-source illuminating them is the window behind Marten, through which Faye is peeping at the end. There is no indication of a bright street-lamp or anything. So how can Faye, inside a brightly lit room, looking through glass, see anything much beyond her own reflection? I know it's probably just an acceptable break from reality, but I found it really distracting.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #547 on: 08 Jul 2011, 16:31 »

Really?  I don't remember being that impressed with her belittling skills.

I think it's worth noting that we know next to nothing about her other than Angus' version of the story, which wasn't terribly in-depth anyway. It's also worth noting that part of the reason she's got a bad rep so early on may be because we've been led to project Faye's personality on her. Just sayin.
- Alvin

O8h7w

• Read the first 1600 strips in two weeks :P
« Reply #548 on: 08 Jul 2011, 16:32 »

An excellent strip to end the week, with (as someone pointed out earlier in the thread) rather cinematic "camera-work".

I suppose it means that I'm an irredeemable nerd, but I was bothered by the lighting in the last panel. The shadows on Dora and Marten in the earlier panels suggest that the light-source illuminating them is the window behind Marten, through which Faye is peeping at the end. There is no indication of a bright street-lamp or anything. So how can Faye, inside a brightly lit room, looking through glass, see anything much beyond her own reflection? I know it's probably just an acceptable break from reality, but I found it really distracting.

Seems to me from these two strips like it isn't quite that dark outside just yet. And Faye is rather close to the glass, too. (then again, the camera is not...)
QC forums: Rorschach test of the internet.

westrim

« Reply #549 on: 08 Jul 2011, 16:46 »

I've got breaking up down to an art as far as it being a very simple "This isn't working for ______ reasons", giving them a hug or whatever if they handle it well/agree (most of the time the breakup is completely mutual) and we part ways.
If you break up often enough that you 'have it down to an art', I feel very sorry for you.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up