THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 10:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was THIS week's MOMENT... OF... THE WEEK?

Catching Up On The Porch
- 3 (8.1%)
"I've never really been friends with an ex before."
- 0 (0%)
"I won't have to drag your body out to the old quarry."
- 0 (0%)
Dora makes her entrance!
- 4 (10.8%)
"We saw your friends watching you and thought something interesting was going on."
- 3 (8.1%)
THOOMPTHOOMPTHOOMPTHOOMP
- 3 (8.1%)
"#### OFF I'M BUSY" (oops!)
- 4 (10.8%)
DJ OCDee-Liteful!
- 3 (8.1%)
JUST NOD YOUR HEAD AND PRETEND TO CLICK THINGS
- 7 (18.9%)
Really nice guy looking for a relationship.
- 1 (2.7%)
Casual sex?
- 0 (0%)
Stammering Blushing Tai
- 0 (0%)
"I know, you work with Marten. It'd be weird."
- 2 (5.4%)
"Right." (sad Tai)
- 1 (2.7%)
"sit out here and look all Zen-contented"
- 2 (5.4%)
"...both my legs are asleep."
- 4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 11-15 July 2011 (1966-1970)  (Read 108245 times)

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
Re: WCDT: 11-15 July 2011 (1966-1970)
« Reply #150 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:45 »

She's a slut because she's polyamorous and jokes about sex?

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #151 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:48 »

And hey.. I like you! You're always so.. controversial!

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #152 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:49 »

Tai is basically the hyperbolic lesbian slut
That's rather harsh.

Not when you consider how often that portrayal of her has been used as a gag in this comic.
I think the gag is less "slut" and more "college student".
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #153 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:51 »

Yay!  Dora and Marten are friends again, so they (and the strip) can finally move on.

Now that the serioius moment is over, I'd rather watch hijinks the rest of the week...along with Hannelore and Marigold dancing.  :-)

I'm with you on that -- I'd love to see some silliness, hijinks, wackiness, hubbub, flapdoodle, shenanigans, tomfoolery, and whatnot.  The AnthoPCs don't have to have all the fun.   :-D

Love the art in panels 2 and 3 of strip #1967.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

Tiogyr

« Reply #154 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:56 »

Tai is basically the hyperbolic lesbian slut
That's rather harsh.

Not when you consider how often that portrayal of her has been used as a gag in this comic.
I think the gag is less "slut" and more "college student".

Only if you think the two have to be synonymous.

She's a slut because she's polyamorous and jokes about sex?

Considering "slut" is what everyone who isn't polyamorous thinks of people that self-describes as polyamorous, yes.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #155 on: 12 Jul 2011, 12:59 »

"Slut" and "college student" aren't synonymous, just as "slut" and "polyamorous" aren't.
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #156 on: 12 Jul 2011, 13:00 »

ohai awkward greeting. Let's hope Faye and Hanners don't get punished for this (Angus and Marigold are accessories on a technicality, so they get off scot-free).

Angus looks quite bored in the last two panels lol.

I'm actually a little worried about Dora's eventual encounter with Tai. I have a feeling Tai's busy getting wasted to forget her depression over Dora, and if she actually sees Dora while very drunk....well, it could be bad. And it could be worse if, after Tai says/does something embarrassing or hurtful, Dora thinks Marten set her up to get hurt.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Tiogyr

« Reply #157 on: 12 Jul 2011, 13:06 »

"Slut" and "college student" aren't synonymous, just as "slut" and "polyamorous" aren't.

Another term I've seen used on poly blogs is "Ethical Slut", so yeah, they kind of are.

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #158 on: 12 Jul 2011, 13:09 »

Tai's most likely passed out cold on a couch by now. With her pants missing.

There'll be no drama there.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

TheEvilDog

« Reply #159 on: 12 Jul 2011, 13:16 »

Angus looks quite bored in the last two panels lol.

I think Angus believes his days of going to college parties were long over.

I'm actually a little worried about Dora's eventual encounter with Tai. I have a feeling Tai's busy getting wasted to forget her depression over Dora, and if she actually sees Dora while very drunk....well, it could be bad. And it could be worse if, after Tai says/does something embarrassing or hurtful, Dora thinks Marten set her up to get hurt.

But at least there'll be........DRAMAtm

And we'll get a few laughs.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 13:40 by TheEvilDog »

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #160 on: 12 Jul 2011, 13:32 »

Or at least that the days of high school eavesdropping were long over  :-P
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

wrwight

• Furry furrier
  • Having a tag line is so mainstream
    • My Music
« Reply #161 on: 12 Jul 2011, 14:27 »

In regards to how to label Tai's sexual promiscuity, don't forget she has taken off clothing in the panel, it has been implied she did so off-panel, and she has sought excuses to take off clothing, and if I recall correctly, each time it happened, it was with someone she was not seeing at the time, so I think that would go beyond the definition of polyamory and well into the definition of promiscuity, or in other words, the term "slut" wouldn't be too far off the mark. That doesn't mean you shouldn't like her though, especially as a fictional character.

Sylentknight

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #162 on: 12 Jul 2011, 15:18 »

Let's not give Tai the power of Zi
Assuming you mean Zii, I fail to see how it would compare. If Dora was a self-closeted bi, the comparison could somewhat work, but...

I only meant that in the context that Zii never fails to get her woman...or threesome...regardless of their sexual orientation. :roll:

TheEvilDog

« Reply #163 on: 12 Jul 2011, 15:28 »

Assuming you mean Zii, I fail to see how it would compare. If Dora was a self-closeted bi, the comparison could somewhat work, but...

I only meant that in the context that Zii never fails to get her woman...or threesome...regardless of their sexual orientation. :roll:

Well, except for Didi

Sylentknight

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #164 on: 12 Jul 2011, 15:57 »

So, Dora figures she can't be serious with someone until she recovers a bit.

We haven't seen her do casual, but she's never ruled it out either, and she does tease about it. Many a true word is spoken in jest. She was probably, but not necessarily, teasing about letting Tai be her post-Marten rebound.

Tai has Real Feelings toward her.

If they get together, there could be drama from mismatched expectations. From what Dora knows of Tai, she'd expect to be a casual fling.

I hope this doesn't happen, because I don't want the imaginary people to get hurt.

Please remember that these are just characters in a story.
I would hope things would stay quiet on the romantic front for Dora for a least a year. This based solely on her own decision and realization that she not date until she gets some things worked out. However, after about a year or so of therapy it might offer some juicy storytelling if Tai and Dora were to have a relationship simular to Sven and Faye, only to have Dora take the Sven roll at the end. This of course would led us to wonder what the heck is going on in that family. If on the other hand Tai were to pull a Sven this could lead to Marten taking the same roll Dora did when things crashed between her brother and Faye.
This of course leads to many amusing possibilities.

On another note...Would it be interesting or amusing, considering how Marten is currently seen both inside and outside the forth wall, if Marten found himself in the role of "the other man" in the future? I feel Faye's snarky-ness would exceed all predetermined parameters.
Or am I just evil?

TheEvilDog

« Reply #165 on: 12 Jul 2011, 16:03 »

Or am I just evil?

No. I'm Evil.

Sylentknight

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #166 on: 12 Jul 2011, 16:05 »

I think a drunk Tai waking up in bed next to sober Marten as a practical joke would hilarious. Of course nothing happened, and someone else would have to be present in the room to reaffirm that it was all just a joke, but I can't think of how to successfully pull that off.

leahneedsanap

• Plantmonster
« Reply #167 on: 12 Jul 2011, 16:18 »

I think a drunk Tai waking up in bed next to sober Marten as a practical joke would hilarious. Of course nothing happened, and someone else would have to be present in the room to reaffirm that it was all just a joke, but I can't think of how to successfully pull that off.

Except that's not funny, it's awful? Because having sex with a girl who is pass-out drunk is rape, and setting up a scene to make someone think they have been assaulted is not a joke.  It's just awful.

Sorry to be "that lady" but it's true.

Tanksenior

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #168 on: 12 Jul 2011, 16:26 »

I think the kind of joke he was implying is to make her think that they had sex and she just doesn't remember because of the high amounts of alcohol she drank that night. Not that he had sex with her in her sleep :psyduck:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #169 on: 12 Jul 2011, 16:42 »

I think it would be a considerable step too far for Jeph, and so it's inappropriate to fantasise about it here.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Tiogyr

« Reply #170 on: 12 Jul 2011, 18:24 »

I think the kind of joke he was implying is to make her think that they had sex and she just doesn't remember because of the high amounts of alcohol she drank that night. Not that he had sex with her in her sleep :psyduck:

Meanwhile, the "joke" he was setting up was pretty much rape no matter how you try to explain it (especially since the character being targeted is a lesbian).

Shit like that is how people get murdered.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #171 on: 12 Jul 2011, 18:48 »

Something true to the characters is that her waking up next to Pintsize is just the sort of prank Pintsize would play.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Tiogyr

« Reply #172 on: 12 Jul 2011, 19:05 »

Something true to the characters is that her waking up next to Pintsize is just the sort of prank Pintsize would play.

He could even use the fleshlight/Dora's ass pic combo again.

SirDudley

• Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #173 on: 12 Jul 2011, 19:27 »

Well, except for Didi
Didi is....a "special case". Let's just leave it at that.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #174 on: 12 Jul 2011, 20:29 »

Well, except for Didi
Didi is....a "special case". Let's just leave it at that.

Oui

I think Tai is there anyway - isn't that her to the left between Angus and Purple Dress Girl?
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

TheEvilDog

« Reply #175 on: 12 Jul 2011, 20:48 »

I think Tai is there anyway - isn't that her to the left between Angus and Purple Dress Girl?

Not unless she grew a couple of inches and dyed her hair, and changed the colour of her skin.
« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011, 20:52 by TheEvilDog »

Emperor Norton

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico
« Reply #176 on: 12 Jul 2011, 22:11 »

Considering "slut" is what everyone who isn't polyamorous thinks of people that self-describes as polyamorous, yes.

I'm polyamorous and married.

I've had a total of two relationships outside of my marriage in the TEN YEARS I've been married to my wife (both of which lasted for over a year, so not just random sex with a stranger). I somehow don't think that is slutty. Hell, I'm sure you've had sex with more people in the last ten years considering your expertly practiced breakup skills.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #177 on: 13 Jul 2011, 00:09 »

Well, see, when I read this, I hope you're polyamorous yourself, because it means you're just making generalisations about what non-poly think of poly.
If you're not polyamorous, you're either implying this is what you think of poly, or you're pretentiously excluding yourself from the word "everyone".

What I mean is, be careful about how you word such statements, because all three of the literal interpretation of this sentence are offensive, and we can't read your mind to find out if you meant otherwise.

Another term I've seen used on poly blogs is "Ethical Slut", so yeah, they kind of are.
I'm surprised, because as I understand it, the Ethical Slut is just someone (most of the time celibate) who enjoys having no-strings-attached sex with various partners, while still taking care of not hurting their feelings, particularly by being upfront about it and not leading them on (and as a result, usually picking partners who are in the same state of mind).
I fail to see how it relates to polyamory, which is about romantic relationships involving more than two persons.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2011, 00:12 by Schmorgluck »
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #178 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:22 »

Drama.... *checks*

Moving on  :-)

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #179 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:23 »

Next on QC;

Tai will be groveling on her knees.

Hanners will (accidentally) start playing the '70's Disco' File
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Dust

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #180 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:29 »

And the night was going so well, too... will Hanners dig back into her Nursery Rhyme stash?

dj_soo

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #181 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:32 »

as a full time DJ, these people who "nod their head and pretend to click things" are quite possibly the bane of the whole profession.

WAYF

• Beyoncé
« Reply #182 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:34 »

How ironic that Tai was only saying that because she was depressed because she thought that Dora WASN'T at the party.

This is going to resolve itself HILARIOUSLY. :D

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #183 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:36 »

Nope, Hanners accidentally find's Tai Japanese Pop/Korean Pop folder.....

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #184 on: 13 Jul 2011, 02:48 »

Discovers it's somehow like counting (plus, loud is FUN), masters that Ableton Live manual in the next five minutes, and turns this into the best Smif party EVAR.

Dora and Tai? Eh, what about 'em?
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #185 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:05 »

Nope, Hanners accidentally find's Tai Japanese Pop/Korean Pop folder.....
Nope, she's going to start improvising mash-ups with both of those plus Heavy Metal and Cold Wave. And it will be awesome.
“Oh yes, it hurts at times to be alone among the stars. But it hurts a lot more to be alone at a party. A lot more.” - George R. R. Martin

Hebes

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #186 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:08 »

As for the Tai debate, from Jeph's Tumblr:

I’ve gotten some flack over Tai’s promiscuity and how it could be interpreted as being anti-feminist or anti-lesbian, and while I don’t agree with the most extreme things people have said about the subject, it is something I think I’ve mishandled a bit in the past, and I’m going to be more thoughtful about it in the future.
~Hebes

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #187 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:11 »

I believe that refers to a discussion of that subject recently on the Something Awful forum.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #188 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:20 »

I think the kind of joke he was implying is to make her think that they had sex and she just doesn't remember because of the high amounts of alcohol she drank that night. Not that he had sex with her in her sleep.
Yeah, because that would be SO much better...  :-(

Something like this was practically guaranteed with Tai and Dora at the party. At least Tai wasn't drunk, or high, and doing anything really embarrassing. I mean "Fuck off, I'm busy!" is only mildly awkward in the circumstances. I've heard DJs say much worse things...

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

Tiogyr

« Reply #189 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:48 »

I'm polyamorous and married.

I've had a total of two relationships outside of my marriage in the TEN YEARS I've been married to my wife (both of which lasted for over a year, so not just random sex with a stranger). I somehow don't think that is slutty. Hell, I'm sure you've had sex with more people in the last ten years considering your expertly practiced breakup skills.

I don't care about your personal romantic history, didn't call you a slut (unless you're just as obnoxious about your lifestyle in public as Tai has been throughout the comic), and don't see why you and Schmorgluck decided to get all defensive and try to start an argument (remember where I said "keep in mind that we're talking about fictional characters" earlier in the thread?).

If you people can't keep from taking commentary on the characters personally and trying to start personal arguments with other posters based on a character comment, maybe you shouldn't be reading the forums.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #190 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:53 »

If you people can't keep from taking commentary on the characters personally and trying to start personal arguments with other posters based on a character comment, maybe you shouldn't be reading the forums.

Yeah, OK, I think you need to reread what you wrote, because it's not saying what you appear to think it's saying. Seriously, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but you don't seem to realise how your posts are coming across from the perspective of the other end of teh intertubes. They do come across as insulting. You can take that bit of perspective or leave it, as you wish.

I'll just leave it there, and otherwise just remark that today's comic really was comedy gold.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #191 on: 13 Jul 2011, 03:58 »

(I know I shouldn't, but...)

We react to what you post, can you understand that? What. You. Post.

Not whatever is in your head. JUST WHAT YOU POST. It just so happens that what you post is offensive, to various degrees, in all of its possible interpretations.

The fact that you are discussing about fictional characters seems to make you think like it doesn't count.

Discussing doesn't work like that. Never has, never will.

If you're unable to understand that general statements matter IN GENERAL, never mind if the conversation is about fiction, cooking, or elephants, then you should probably stop trying to post on any forum ever.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2011, 04:00 by Schmorgluck »

Tiogyr

« Reply #192 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:07 »

Yeah, OK, I think you need to reread what you wrote, because it's not saying what you appear to think it's saying. Seriously, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but you don't seem to realise how your posts are coming across from the perspective of the other end of teh intertubes. They do come across as insulting. You can take that bit of perspective or leave it, as you wish.

Yeah, except I had this bit in one of my posts before I started getting into talking about the characters themselves.

EDIT: Keep in mind that we're talking about portrayals in fiction, too.

I'll just leave it there, and otherwise just remark that today's comic really was comedy gold.

I actually thought the comic would have been funnier if it had simply been this:

(I know I shouldn't, but...)

We react to what you post, can you understand that? What. You. Post.

Not whatever is in your head. JUST WHAT YOU POST. It just so happens that what you post is offensive, to various degrees, in all of its possible interpretations.

Why, because I made a post describing how Jeph has deliberately portrayed Tai? Get mad at Jeph's portrayal, not my post describing it (Jeph has even admitted that his portrayal has been a negative one and that he's going to work to change it).

The fact that you are discussing about fictional characters seems to make you think like it doesn't count.

<moderator>Removed comment directly insulting Jeph; Jeph's remarks on Tumblr are not a sufficient excuse.</moderator> <Actual poster> Unless I actually posted "Jeph is a twat" or some variation here, doing this is dumb (because I didn't post anything remotely like that here). Good job editing my post to make it look like I did, though.</actual poster>
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2011, 04:36 by Tiogyr »

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #193 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:09 »

So when you said everyone thinks poly people are sluts, that was sarcasm?

EDIT: Ok, wait, I think I'm getting this... Though I think there is a difference between Tai, and all polyamorous people, and all lesbians. I never considered her as a representative of the whole community - I think that's discrimination on behalf of the reader, not the writer or the characters.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2011, 04:15 by NotAwesomeAnymore »

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #194 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:12 »

In spite of my better judgement once again...

We're not talking about anything you said about the characters. It was when you stopped talking about the characters and started making offensive generalisations (i.e. polyamorous people are sluts) that people got their backs up.

Do you understand that polyamorous people who are in dedicated relationships aren't going to take too kindly to that?

Probably not I'm guessing, but hey I tried.

Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Tiogyr

« Reply #195 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:20 »

So when you said everyone thinks poly people are sluts, that was sarcasm?

Would it have been easier to follow if I'd quoted the four posts leading up to it instead of flat posting it without a quote?

In spite of my better judgement once again...

We're not talking about anything you said about the characters. It was when you stopped talking about the characters and started making offensive generalisations (i.e. polyamorous people are sluts) that people got their backs up.

So the generalization was only offensive because it included the word "everybody" in "everybody non poly tends to think poly people are sluts"? Because I didn't say "poly people are sluts" anywhere unless you're deliberately ignoring portions of what I said in order to get offended.

Do you understand that polyamorous people who are in dedicated relationships aren't going to take too kindly to that?

Probably not I'm guessing, but hey I tried.

The problem is that you're trying too hard, as polyamorous people in dedicated relationships will already be upset over the very criticism Jeph said he was going to be working to improve on in the Tumblr post that has been linked to here.

If nobody wants to discuss it, fine, but don't act like it's something new or unreasonable when the man himself acknowledges it and says he's going to be working on changing the thing he's being criticized for in an interview.

Delator

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • In my own little world
« Reply #196 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:23 »

...will Hanners dig back into her Nursery Rhyme stash?

Nope...instead we're going to get more choice tracks from DJ Phalliz
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

Tiogyr

« Reply #197 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:28 »

What book is Hanners reading? It looks like the front cover says "Ablerow Live User Guide", but Google just comes up with roofing companies, so I don't know if that's supposed to be for the DJ equipment or not.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #198 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:30 »

Oh well, like I said, at least I tried. If you're not willing to take genuine advice on the way your posts come across, it's not my problem.  I'll just go and look up "synonymous" because I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did. My bad. Carry on.

And I apologise to everyone else for disrupting discussion of the comic.

Speaking of which, I assume that it will now be impossible to move Hanners until she has that thing mastered.  8-)

Edit: I'm fairly sure it's a manual for the DJ equipment.

Schmorgluck

• Duck attack survivor
  • Radical feminist
« Reply #199 on: 13 Jul 2011, 04:34 »

Okay, now I know Tiogyr is a troll. He deliberately ignores what he's been answered if it doesn't fit his personal storytelling. He picks the posts he can twist to make himself look better, and ignores the others.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2011, 04:36 by Schmorgluck »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up