THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 16:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Momo with his new body and Sven?  (Read 4822 times)

Chicken325

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
Momo with his new body and Sven?
« on: 01 Sep 2011, 15:27 »

Hey, I recently found QC by following a link from xkcd, and I love it even more than xkcd!  When I arrived at the site, it was at comic #2000, and by the time I got caught up it was at 2004, so I read it in 4 days.  So anyways, that's how I got here! ^.^  When Momo got her new body it INSTANTLY reminded me of this comic, where Momo actually showed what seemed like love, which kind of hit my curiosity since none of the other robots had really shown that.  Now that Momo DOES have a real life-size chassis, do you guys think she'll try to get Sven's attention?  What are your other thoughts on this?  It just seems interesting to me cause nothing like this has happened before in QC.

BTW, Hanners and Momo are my favorite characters! :D

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: Momo with his new body and Sven?
« Reply #1 on: 01 Sep 2011, 15:40 »

Welcome!

We discuss the main themes of each week's comics in a single thread rather than all over the place, so your comment would be better placed in that thread.  Also, you will find if you read it through that this has been brought up a couple of times in this week's thread.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Chicken325

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #2 on: 01 Sep 2011, 15:44 »

Okay, sorry :P  I don't know a lot about this forum yet.  I'm glad to see this forum is nice to new people who make mistakes like me!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3 on: 01 Sep 2011, 15:46 »

We do try to be nice.  Also, at the top of this sub forum are a couple of sticky threads with some hints on behaviour, and links to rules.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up