THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 16:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Star Pirates  (Read 2215 times)

mberan42

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Fry... You're my friend...
Star Pirates
« on: 02 Sep 2011, 12:14 »

Looking for a free, fun web-based, minimal-graphics kinda-MMO? Why not play Star Pirates?

Star Pirates is game where the Earth has been destroyed. Pirates roam the solar system killing each other; earning money; upgrading their ships with weapons, shields and engines; attacking rogue AI-run ships; buying bigger (and badass-er) ships; researching their weapons, shields and engines stats; and many, many more actions. It's quite an entertaining game. I can play it for five minutes every day, or spend all day on it, and anywhere in between.

Join the game using my referer link above and I'll hook you up:
  • At level 5 I'll toss you enough money to buy a much better ship and some decent starting gear
  • Stay active for two weeks and I'll send a few rare items your way
  • Stay a month and I'll buy you an even better ship
  • Stay even longer and we'll discuss what I'll send you
  • Stay six months and if you haven't gone through Ascension yet, I'll get you to where you need to be, coach you through it and we'll talk even more

--edit--
I should mention I'm Spaerhawk over there.

Cheers,
Matt
« Last Edit: 02 Sep 2011, 13:32 by mberan42 »
My parents were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?!

Blyss

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • I got skillz with the plastic motherfucker. SKILLZ
    • Gamers like games
Re: Star Pirates
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2011, 13:31 »

Checking it out now.
"Psychos?!  Did they look like psychos?  They were vampires!  Psychos DO NOT explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"  Seth Gecko

My blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up