THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 11:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: oh god another one  (Read 2656 times)

Sumire

oh god another one
« on: 13 Sep 2011, 14:48 »

Despite reading QC for more than 3 years and lurking the forums regularly, I never really considered registering before. Forums are scary. Especially those in English and full of witticisms. Not really good at any of these. However, while lurking in the forums I saw a Psyduck. Its thoughtful gaze, majestic gesture and statuesque beauty helped me realize what's more important in life than my fears. Psyduck. I felt compelled to register. Now I can make Psyducks appear! :D  :psyduck: I WANT THEM. I WANT THEM EVERYWHERE  :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

I come from Poland, the land known mostly for being forgotten, being invaded or almost invading Britain with waiters and plumbers.  I guess that is the only notable fact about me (and it's not particularly notable). I'm still a teen, but barely. I might make some grammar mistakes, please don't hurt me D: hopefully I can be at least understandable.
 :psyduck:
« Last Edit: 13 Sep 2011, 15:03 by Sumire »

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: oh god another one
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2011, 15:03 »

You're doing fine.  Welcome!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2011, 16:09 »

OhMyGoodLord, is that Eduardo? 

Whose panties are those???

:-o
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2011, 15:43 »

Welcome! You'll be far from the only ESL speaker, and anyone who knows what it's like to study a language will respect your accomplishment.

I bet you'll never do anything as bad as when I visited Iceland and tried to tell a guy "thank you very much" and instead said "thank girlfriend".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.
Pages: [1]   Go Up