THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 Apr 2024, 03:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strangeness 2013-2021  (Read 3178 times)

Celsian

• Not quite a lurker
Strangeness 2013-2021
« on: 26 Sep 2011, 10:28 »

Hi Guys,
I guess I should start with the fact that I only started reading QC about a month ago and completely fell in love. I went through 1,990 strips over the course of about six days. (There wasn't a lot to do at work that week!) Anyways, I guess I was spoiled because I'm getting anxious only being able to read one a day. That being said, I guess the best way to deal with the withdrawals is discussion!

My question is this: What's with the drama between Marten and Elliot? I won't say "it's obvious that..." because nothing in Questionable Content ever seems as obvious as Jeph makes it out to be, but it seems very likely that both Marten and Elliot are into Padma and that Elliot is jealous of how Padma's has taken to Marten so quickly, but Padma's leaving so what does it really matter? Does Elliot really need to have some jealousy freak out on Marten when Padma won't be around long enough for it to make a difference?

If only Elliot knew how great a guy Marten really is, but that never seems to matter to jealous freaks = (

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Re: Strangeness 2013-2021
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2011, 11:08 »

Welcome, new person! Good first post.

Something we need to explain better is that the cryptically named "WCDT" thread is for discussion of current comics. Do not feel bad about starting a separate thread, it is not your fault.

Is it OK if I quote your post over in the Weekly Comic Discussion Thread and reply there?
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Celsian

• Not quite a lurker
Re: Strangeness 2013-2021
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2011, 12:00 »

Sorry about the mis-post, please do requote it and close this thread. I wasn't sure this was the right area, but thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2011, 12:08 by Celsian »
Pages: [1]   Go Up