"YOU told him to tell me?"
Close up on the hands.
"Anyway, wanna go dancing this friday?"
Whiplash!!!
"...and for SOME REASON, you're SAD ABOUT THIS."
"I don't know how to dance!"
**SMACK**
"Well well, look who it is."
"For your INFORMATION, some of us have BETTER THINGS TO DO than just play VIDEO GAMES all the-"
"What have you done to me"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)  (Read 181845 times)

ChristineIrene

• Not quite a lurker
Re: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)
« Reply #150 on: 11 Oct 2011, 12:33 »

I work at the Wal Mart photo lab, so there are only 3 other people I work with, and I cannot imagine dating someone I saw that often. You have to.. get away from each other. If you spend time with someone 24/7 you won't have anything to talk about at night when you get home or be able to miss them ever, or I dunno. I just couldn't date anyone I worked with. But then again, I live six hours away from my fiance, and seeing him one weekend a month is acceptable for me.

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #151 on: 11 Oct 2011, 12:36 »

Paranoid - How does it behoove Padma to notice that Elliot likes her? How is it anyone's responsibility to know when someone else is interested in them? It is on the person who has the crush/lust/romantic interest to make that interest known.  There are no mind readers. If you want someone to respond to your feelings (for good or bad) you have to actually tell them how you feel.

First off, let's start off with this strip.  Now, I'm not saying it's Padma's responsibility to notice this, but Elliot was whining about his unrequited love for her five frelling feet away from her!  To quote Ron Weasley, "How thick could you get?"  Which brings me to my second point, which is that she is apparently very thick.  At least, that seems to be the general consensus on these forums.  And in my opinion her thickness is coupled with a general lack of sensitivity to others.  Remember my reference to 1906?  Or how about this one, where Marten tries to bow out gracefully from the hiking invite and Padma wouldn't take no for an answer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Padma is a bad person, but she is terribly unaware of how hurtful her actions and general lack of common sense are to the people around her.  This could be the wake up call she needs, and all it costs her is some temporary embarrassment and a day or two of mild worrying.  All things considered it could have been worse.
"It's not safe there."

pendrake

• Curry sauce
« Reply #152 on: 11 Oct 2011, 13:23 »

For comic #2032...

1. Ah Unrequited Love...  the bone-in ribeye steak of Romantic Drama...  (the Love Triangle being the porterhouse steak :wink: )

2. The positive of this is that Elliot did do the correct (if not "right") thing in telling Padma his feelings, even if he knew beforehand he would be rejected.  The negative of this is that Elliot did so in probably the second worst method: via phone call instead of face-to-face.  Probably "the" worst method being making someone else tell Padma this revelation.

3. I find it interesting that Padma is able to open up towards Marten so easily now.  Guess that is just the personable nature of our central male protagonist.

4. It might have been funnier if Steve had side-whispered, "Nice going, Machiav-"  [Marten]: "Dude Shut UP".

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #153 on: 11 Oct 2011, 13:24 »

Something to consider: Marten actually believes the advice he gave Elliot. Think about what he said to Angus when they were "avoiding awkwardness with maximum ridiculosity". Heck, think about what he learned after "The Talk", fercryinoutloud.

Marten, in no way, shape or form, MADE Elliot do what he did (call Padma via phone and all that). He just pointed out the obvious: "(Any sort of unrealistic fantasy you have is) DEFINITELY not gonna happen if you don't tell her how you feel."

Elliot took some advice, acted on it, and got shut down. Padma doesn't make the connection, and if Marten is wise, he won't help her make the connection.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

JohnTheWysard

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #154 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:10 »

Hopefully the understandably mostly disinterested North American forumites have been sound asleep during the umlaut discussion?

Einige von uns wachten... :wink:

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #155 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:17 »

The negative of this is that Elliot did so in probably the second worst method: via phone call instead of face-to-face.  Probably "the" worst method being making someone else tell Padma this revelation.

Text message. Facebook comment. A tweet.

Just sayin; coulda been worse. In fact, as Paranoid said, the whole situation could have been worse. In my opinion, it's better this way. The truth has been thrown out and now everyone has to deal with it instead of letting it keep fermenting. The pot has been stirred and now it's time to try and cook this gumbo as best we can.

Did that make any sense
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

SirDudley

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Hope's Bright (Night)Light
« Reply #156 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:30 »

The negative of this is that Elliot did so in probably the second worst method: via phone call instead of face-to-face.  Probably "the" worst method being making someone else tell Padma this revelation.

Just sayin; coulda been worse. In fact, as Paranoid said, the whole situation could have been worse. In my opinion, it's better this way. The truth has been thrown out and now everyone has to deal with it instead of letting it keep fermenting. The pot has been stirred and now it's time to try and cook this gumbo as best we can.

Did that make any sense
It made perfect sense to me. Then again, I don't represent the rest of the forum here.
Disclaimer: Avatar image does not reflect user's true identity.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #157 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:33 »

And as for that "unpaid therapists" thing, I hope you're not implying that men should NEVER tell their wife or girlfriend when they're feeling sad or angry or depressed, 'cause that's where that line of thinking leads.
Of course not, but Padma is not Elliot's wife or girlfriend, and had no desire to be. Elliot has moped about her for some unspecified-but-lengthy period without being able to sack up and do something about it, and then dumps it on her in a last-minute, late-night phone call when he knows she's all geared up to move to the other side of the country. I don't see where Padma has any obligation to put up with that, or where Elliot is showing any consideration for her feelings at all. And then he phones in sick. What a mensch! I hope he at least rang Renée or someone to arrange for them to cover his shift, but I bet he didn't...
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #158 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:40 »

I agree that Elliot shouda kept his big mouth shut and just dealt with his feelings alone, in this case. Now things will be awkward at work for some time, possibly right up until Padma leaves, and maybe even afterward. And the whole calling in sick thing was cowardly. This is why romance at work is such a minefield...
The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Watched Pot

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #159 on: 11 Oct 2011, 14:51 »

The negative of this is that Elliot did so in probably the second worst method: via phone call instead of face-to-face.  Probably "the" worst method being making someone else tell Padma this revelation.

I'm not really understanding all the objections to doing this via phone call. Yes, face-to-face is better, but isn't an actual phone call still considered second best for this kind of thing? Should he have done it via Direct Message in a Words With Friends game?
« Last Edit: 11 Oct 2011, 14:59 by Watched Pot »
Don't you do cocaine at ME, you son of a bitch!

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #160 on: 11 Oct 2011, 16:19 »

...  The pot has been stirred and now it's time to try and cook this gumbo as best we can.
Did that make any sense
It made perfect sense to me. Then again, I don't represent the rest of the forum here.
Made sense to me too. What E. did wasn't the best, but it was better than pining in silence. I'll add that I don't see where Padma's obligated to do or feel -- or for that matter, notice -- anything in this case.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #161 on: 11 Oct 2011, 18:06 »

....... Tomorrow on Days Of OUr Coffee ........

Geez Elliott, I get that you're shy - But PHONING it in???!

Watch out for the truck Marten.

And someone drop a Piano on Steve - PLEASE!
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #162 on: 11 Oct 2011, 18:30 »

I'm not really understanding all the objections to doing this via phone call. Yes, face-to-face is better, but isn't an actual phone call still considered second best for this kind of thing? Should he have done it via Direct Message in a Words With Friends game?
And, hey, this was face-to-face :)

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #163 on: 11 Oct 2011, 18:47 »

I'm enjoying the debate today. I can see both sides of the argument, though my original opinion was with Marten.

Geez Elliott, I get that you're shy - But PHONING it in???!

I'm not sure that you do.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #164 on: 11 Oct 2011, 18:48 »

Kugai, what do you have against pianos?
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

stoutfiles

• BANNED
  • Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #165 on: 11 Oct 2011, 19:36 »

Maybe Eliott "called" up to her window from the street?  With some Peter Gabriel on his boombox?  Let's not rush to assumptions here.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #166 on: 11 Oct 2011, 19:47 »

If he did that and Padma didn't jump down his pants she's a total ice queen. Also stoutfliles, I think that's the first time you said something that wasn't part of an argument, and it was great! I laughed. Keep it up!

....... Tomorrow on Days Of Our Coffee ........

Kinda wanna rename the strip that.
- Alvin

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #167 on: 11 Oct 2011, 19:53 »

Question:    Since *apparently* us baseball fans are an oppressed minority, What do you heathens like?
Bayesball    - 1 (1.2%)
Bearsball    - 4 (4.8%)
Foolsball    - 1 (1.2%)
Calvinball    - 20 (24.1%)
Wiffleball    - 0 (0%)
Waffleball    - 4 (4.8%)
Duck, duck, balls    - 10 (12%)
Aww fuck it. YAAAAYYYYY SWEET TITS!!!!!!!    - 43 (51.8%)

Total Voters: 83

There is only one conclusion to draw from this poll: Sweet-tits is 2.15 times more popular than Calvin and Hobbes.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #168 on: 11 Oct 2011, 20:10 »

Maybe Eliott "called" up to her window from the street?  With some Peter Gabriel on his boombox?  Let's not rush to assumptions here.

That would certainly explain why he called in sick.  :laugh:
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #169 on: 11 Oct 2011, 21:13 »

Re-reading 2032  I had the weird idea that Marten is going to end up filling in for Elliot, doing whatever it is that he actually does.  But it won't end up just for one day as a result of Marten being all guilty.  It will for some reason end up being permanent.

Of course it probably won't actually happen.  I think everyone likes Tai too much fpr that, as Marten dumping his library job would mean a lot less Tai.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #170 on: 11 Oct 2011, 21:29 »

Kugai, what do you have against pianos?

Ask a Harpsichord.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #171 on: 11 Oct 2011, 21:44 »

Personally I doubt Marten would fill in for Elliot.  His previous attempts at making lattes didn't go over too well if I recall correctly. :-D
"It's not safe there."

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #172 on: 11 Oct 2011, 21:48 »

It would take like 3 Martens to even physically fill in for Elliot.
- Alvin

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #173 on: 11 Oct 2011, 22:07 »

It would take like 3 Martens to even physically fill in for Elliot.

Sexual innuendo alert.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #174 on: 11 Oct 2011, 23:00 »

I was aware of the danger. But at least I didn't say something like "Marten could go into Elliot three times." At least I didn't put it that way.  :angel:
- Alvin

Delator

• In my own little world
« Reply #175 on: 11 Oct 2011, 23:01 »

How come it's OK for Elliot to upset Padma, just to make himself  feel better?

...it's not wrong.

I don't know about "OK", but it's not "wrong".

...and yes, I'm certain Elliot specifically set out to upset Padma.  :roll:

Or perhaps later, in a letter or phone call, or during a visit, when life has gone on a bit and both parties can laugh about it.?

I get the feeling that even in that instance, some people would still find a way to blame Elliot for...something.
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

musicalsoul

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #176 on: 11 Oct 2011, 23:20 »

I love the mental image I'm getting from that. Also, if a guy did that for me, I'd totally be all over him  :laugh:

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #177 on: 11 Oct 2011, 23:41 »

Uh-hu.

I agree about the "calling in sick" part being stupid, and I agree that the phonecall was not a good way either.

But we already know Elliot is not someone of brilliant social skills, so both things arent so unsurprising.
Carpe Diem

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #178 on: 12 Oct 2011, 00:04 »

A few observations:

1. Marten looks like he's making this way more his fault than it is. For all we know, Elliot might've screwed himself up to do this anyway, especially after getting some alcocourage going earlier on. Too bad the bartender didn't think of it first, then we could all jump on Wil's bony ass instead. I'm also surprised somebody hasn't brought up Gildor Inglorion, but that's just as well, or maybe I missed it.

2. Padma's not responsible for knowing someone's got a yen for her. On the other hand, she could stand to be a little less oblivious to what's going on around her. Her grandmother may owe Elliot for a few more years of existence.

3. It's nice of her in a way, but Padma's being rather silly and self-important when she thinks she has to 'deal with' Elliot's unrequited love. She already has: she told him how she honestly feels. Anything else is pretty much a job for the big guy himself. (Yes, I mean Elliot.) She's only a punching bag if she hangs herself by the ceiling to do the job.

4. As far as Elliot's behavior goes, behold the difference between a crush and True Love. And so sorry, but he probably needed to do this, so maybe he won't sit on his hands the next time. So to speak.

5. Steve doesn't get told to shut up nearly enough. Or maybe he does, and we just don't get to hear Cosette do it. I enjoyed that part, anyway.
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #179 on: 12 Oct 2011, 00:47 »

4. As far as Elliot's behavior goes, behold the difference between a crush and True Love. And so sorry, but he probably needed to do this, so maybe he won't sit on his hands the next time. So to speak.
Uh.

So whats the difference between a crush and true love, and which of these two is Elliots relation to Padma ?
Carpe Diem

Mr.T

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #180 on: 12 Oct 2011, 01:05 »

Alright, I haven't seen this brought up yet with the Sweet-Tits, Umlauts & Unrequited Love discussions, but the Keyser Söze thing makes no sense to me at all.

Please enlighten me if I'm the clueless one:

I love The Usual Suspects and Questionable Content, but in what way is
-A criminal mastermind who kills his own wife, 66.6% of his kids, an entire hungarian mob, their associates, friends and families. A man who almost every criminal knows about and fears without ever having seen him. A man who can bullshit his way though a police "interrogation" while discussing his infamous alter-ego's latest exploits
in any way comparable to, or acceptable simile/metaphor material for,
-Some guy giving questionable "girl"-advice to a lovesick clueless oaf... in a bar?

Even if the joke is about Marten's non-existent ulterior motive, that's not a clever Gambit of the Batman or Xanatos type, it's just Sitcom Plot #2a...

:psyduck:

P.S.:Hell yeah, TVTropes!

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #181 on: 12 Oct 2011, 01:45 »

Yes, it's nonsense, which I think is the joke.

Nathanyel

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #182 on: 12 Oct 2011, 02:08 »

I'd say it's mere hyperbole.

Say, at what time does Jeph usually upload a new comic these days? It's past 11am over here (GMT+1) but I think I remember a time when I saw a new QC at around 8 or 9...

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #183 on: 12 Oct 2011, 02:26 »

Jeph often has a strangely messed-up sleep pattern, as he has at present; the comic is put up as soon as he finishes it, currently at around 10:00 to 11:00 UTC.  For two or three hours before that you can watch him draw it.

Oh, and you're on GMT/UTC+2 - you forgot to add the summer time offset.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Aethir

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #184 on: 12 Oct 2011, 02:43 »

One of my old bosses (that I hated) mentioned in a store meeting once that "Relationships on the job was a bad idea." This is a good reason why he was right.

In my former industry (meat processing) that was known as 'screwing the crew' and is generally a bad idea.
I should know, I have both an ex-wife and an ex-fiancé that I met at work.

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #185 on: 12 Oct 2011, 02:59 »

Hmmm, hang in there, Jeph :(

I´ll go collect my paycheck and you finish your comic till I return :-D

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #186 on: 12 Oct 2011, 03:32 »

One of my old bosses (that I hated) mentioned in a store meeting once that "Relationships on the job was a bad idea." This is a good reason why he was right.

In my former industry (meat processing) that was known as 'screwing the crew' and is generally a bad idea.
I should know, I have both an ex-wife and an ex-fiancé that I met at work.

I've known the rule as:

(click to show/hide)

Nathanyel

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #187 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:05 »

And here I would've expected some reference to "porking" :P

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #188 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:11 »

It's occurred to me that it's perhaps worth remarking on the fact that Padma has decided to tell Marten this detail of what has transpired betwen herself and Elliot.

Either she has been telling a whole bunch of customers about it (and I hope that's not the case), or she feels at this stage a little closer to Marten than I would have guessed.

Anyone else got any thoughts about that?

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #189 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:21 »

And... wow.  Okay, Padma's obliviousness is apparently incurable.  I'm still glad Elliot told her for the sake of his own sanity mind you, but any hopes I had that his revelation would also help Padma achieve a much needed epiphany are clearly Jossed.
"It's not safe there."

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #190 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:22 »

Comic's up!

Edit: Ahh, too late, I guess.  :|
What do you know about Pokémon?

WAYF

• Beyoncé
« Reply #191 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:24 »

Hmmm... maybe I've been watching too many TV shows written by Joss Whedon or Steven Moffat lately, but I'm sure that the single panel of Padma's hands clasped at her waist is significant somehow. Jeph usually relegates clasped hands to the background while the characters' facial expressions and dialogue draw our attention, but not in this case. Maybe it's not significant, but I don't trust it to be not significant.
For people who are willing to spend unspecified hours on TV Tropes, call it the Law of Conservation of Detail.

My bet, cautiously laid because I don't want to feel too hasty, is that she really does feel something for Elliott, but she's avoiding confronting it because she's moving away and they wouldn't be able to make it work under these circumstances.
I also think that Padma's a lot smarter than we give her credit for ... just not in the area of relationships. But maybe that's just me talking.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #192 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:27 »

Well, that perhaps adds some weight to my last post.

The detailed panel of Padma's hands was an interesting and nice touch. And Marten's whiplash comment was pretty apt. :D

Obliviousness all round, then?

Skaltura

• Furry furrier
« Reply #193 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:39 »

Moral of the story: Eat, drink, and be happy, for tomorrow we die.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #194 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:43 »

I think the internet got wiplash. And then this:
"Hey, Jeph, the internet just called to say the Jedi told it they felt that one."

Padma = Hanner's unpredictability + Dora's looks + Faye's ability to make Marten dance on her "leash".

(I don't feel witty today...)

@Skaltura:
"Eat, drink, dance and be happy, for tomorrow we move away."
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #195 on: 12 Oct 2011, 04:44 »

I get the impression that she handles her problems by ignoring them.  Of course, Skaltura could be right about her motivation.

Soulsynger, I think that, if Skaltura is right, it's more likely to be her grand mother's failing health that is forcing a re-think.
Francisco

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #196 on: 12 Oct 2011, 05:10 »

Hah. As Marten stated he wasn't much of a dancer this holds potential for potential hilarity.

Also they look so cute in the second to last panel  :psyduck:

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #197 on: 12 Oct 2011, 05:17 »

While the detailed hands are nice, their uneasiness with the included crotch shot as well as the words "spend as much time with her as I can" while talking about grandma...is a little off-putting.  I don't consider myself a dirty person but I double taked at the odd inclusion of this in the strip.  Just out of place IMO.

I don't think Marten should go dancing for two reasons.  Marten will turn into mopey Eliott if he keeps this up, and continuing to do things with Padma is breaking the bro code.  Guy just got his heart broken and now you're swooping back in?  Marten should step away from all of this.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #198 on: 12 Oct 2011, 05:28 »

Did anyone see the stream for this one? I was wondering if Padma was originally smoking a cigarette in this strip and Jeph later took it out. I ask because a couple of her hand gestures (particularly in panel 1 and panel 3) look like a hand that is holding a cigarette, but there's no cigarette there. Also, she's standing next to that sidewalk-ashtray thing that's been there since the first drawing of the outside of tSB.

Probably nothing. Has any major or supporting character smoked on-panel since early Hanners and Dora's mom?

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #199 on: 12 Oct 2011, 05:31 »

Marten should step away from all of this.
If he ever he becomes able to do just that, this strip would end, I'm afraid.

Also... how seriously has it been established that Marten is into Padma? And how seriously is he actually into her, IF something like that has actually been established?
I am loosing the feeling that there is any sort of chemistry between Marten and Padma...

@HiFranc:
Hm... I'm an apathetic of sorts, so I still can't fully understand why she needs to actually MOVE away. Wouldn't it be a little easier if she just asked for a few months time off from the bakery to care for her grandma?
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up