"YOU told him to tell me?"
Close up on the hands.
"Anyway, wanna go dancing this friday?"
Whiplash!!!
"...and for SOME REASON, you're SAD ABOUT THIS."
"I don't know how to dance!"
**SMACK**
"Well well, look who it is."
"For your INFORMATION, some of us have BETTER THINGS TO DO than just play VIDEO GAMES all the-"
"What have you done to me"

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)  (Read 182212 times)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Re: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)
« Reply #250 on: 12 Oct 2011, 22:14 »

1445, from jwhouk's awesome collection of strip summaries. I just searched it for "scorn".
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #251 on: 12 Oct 2011, 23:23 »

[...]
@HiFranc:
Hm... I'm an apathetic of sorts, so I still can't fully understand why she needs to actually MOVE away. Wouldn't it be a little easier if she just asked for a few months time off from the bakery to care for her grandma?

Some illness last more than a few months.  For example, the average life expectancy of someone suffering Alzheimer's disease (time from diagnosis) is 5 years!
Hm... I meant a few months to just spend the time with her grandma. Not a few months until she gets better (which - based on her tip-toeing around the issue seems unlikely anyway).

But now that you mentioned Alzheimer's it stuck in my head for a while. Sometimes when Padma was mentioning her sick grandparent, I could've sworn there was a hint of desperation/hopelessness in the way she said it. If it is Alzheimer's (Dementia) it might be that her grandma has already lost the ability to recognize her grandchild ... and Padma knows.
This, for me, would actually make it really sad.

@Sweet-Tits debate:
Maybe Sweet-Tits is a kind of spiritual metaphorical apparition that takes hold of random young redheads throughout the strip, causing them to change shape and resemble ST.

edit:
I just voted for
"She has lost the ability to form short term memories and literally doesn't know what she was just talking about."
because now I think she IS her grandma!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2011, 23:32 by Soulsynger »
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

WAYF

• Beyoncé
« Reply #252 on: 12 Oct 2011, 23:33 »

Quote from: Jeph on Twitter
Until I get my sleep schedule figured out, you should probably just assume that comics will be posted Whenever.

Sounds like Jeph's having a really rough week. In case it has some kind of long-distance morale-increasing effect, I will just say that I think that Jeph is a champion and I certainly don't mind if he decides to settle for Yelling Bird tonight.
(Incidentally, if yesterday's strip was rushed due to his panic attack, it certainly didn't look like it.)

Wagimawr

• Balloon animal serial killer
    • Facebook
« Reply #253 on: 13 Oct 2011, 01:02 »

heaven forbid you start a successful business with your significant other - when the relationship goees south, who gets the company?  Talk about a custody battle...   :psyduck:
HELLO LAST PAGE but to respond to this point, my mom always told me that even between married couples, you always split a business 51/49. Even if something does happen to the relationship, the more important reason to do so is that somebody always has the decisionmaking vote in day-to-day things. My parents ran two businesses that way, one with her 51, and one with his 51. Sounds reasonable to me!

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #254 on: 13 Oct 2011, 01:40 »

The comics are put up with such a delay recently that I notice the current comic the day after ...

... anyway, the composition of this one is really weird. Why do we see how Padma holds her hands in a frame ? Is Jeph trying to tell us something this way ?
Carpe Diem

nonethousand

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #255 on: 13 Oct 2011, 01:48 »

... the composition of this one is really weird. Why do we see how Padma holds her hands in a frame ? Is Jeph trying to tell us something this way ?
Fidgeting with Hands: This is the body's attempt to escape.
I think it's a nice way to describe Padma's feelings without having her actually say "I don't like to be in this awkward situation"

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #256 on: 13 Oct 2011, 02:39 »

A disturbing thought: the real reason Padma is moving to Cal to grandma's is that the matriarch has arranged her to get married to a dude the family had selected a long time ago. That would explain the wringing of hands. Also, she's reluctant to tell the real reason, 'cause "her friends just wouldn't understand." I apologize for all the real and implied prejudice towards customs of foreign cultures that this post reveals.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #257 on: 13 Oct 2011, 02:40 »

... the composition of this one is really weird. Why do we see how Padma holds her hands in a frame ? Is Jeph trying to tell us something this way ?
Fidgeting with Hands: This is the body's attempt to escape.
I think it's a nice way to describe Padma's feelings without having her actually say "I don't like to be in this awkward situation"
That site also says something interesting (under "The Body: Clamping the neck") about Marten's classic gesture. -- Interesting site. I had a couple bosses (thankfully no longer) who probably swore by this, to the point it was impossible to tell them anything because they'd made up their minds as to what you were *really* saying.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

cesariojpn

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #258 on: 13 Oct 2011, 02:47 »

A disturbing thought: the real reason Padma is moving to Cal to grandma's is that the matriarch has arranged her to get married to a dude the family had selected a long time ago. That would explain the wringing of hands. Also, she's reluctant to tell the real reason, 'cause "her friends just wouldn't understand." I apologize for all the real and implied prejudice towards customs of foreign cultures that this post reveals.

This coming from a universe where anthro PC's run amok, some guy has a working space station, and random fairies running around (The pixie kind, not the gay kind).

WAYF

• Beyoncé
« Reply #259 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:30 »

For the first time since I started reading (#1804 and #1805, before going on the looooooong archive binge), I feel like Steve actually has a point I can agree with. :P

steveh11

• Plantmonster
    • steveh11's story page
« Reply #260 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:31 »

"I'd have done it too" - Yup, so would I.  :roll:
"Nature always obeys Her own Laws" - Leonardo da Vinci

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #261 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:32 »

I beleive that's what "Click and Clack" call a "dope slap!"
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #262 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:35 »

ehehehe

Marten is such a fraidy cat, but I totally get that. :laugh:

Dating makes me f**king nervous and I don't think that´ll ever change, so just deal with it.

Delator

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • In my own little world
« Reply #263 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:55 »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

...Steve, don't EVER change.  :laugh:
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #264 on: 13 Oct 2011, 03:57 »

For the first time since I started reading (#1804 and #1805, before going on the looooooong archive binge), I feel like Steve actually has a point I can agree with. :P
In this instance, Steve's one of those people with whom I hate to agree ... as far thinking Marten shouldn't be sad. Were I in M's shoes, though, I'd be thinking the "your fault" bit is out of line (I see no reason to assign "fault" here) and the Gibbs slap even more so. Then again, dating Cosette, it's probably all Steve knows ... damme, these kids are rough on one another.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

gangler

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #265 on: 13 Oct 2011, 04:02 »

It wouldn't surprise me if that was actually how Marten phrased it when he told Padma though, in which case it's not an accusation so much as it's just what Marten told her.

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #266 on: 13 Oct 2011, 04:22 »

(who ISN'T Sweet-Tits)
Them's fightin' words.

(That being said, I thought that was the one time where everyone agreed it was Sweet-Tits.)
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

akronnick

« Reply #267 on: 13 Oct 2011, 04:30 »

Well Jeph didn't confirm that that was Sweet-Tits...

But he didn't deny it either.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #268 on: 13 Oct 2011, 04:53 »

But...but...

Sweet tits is meta!  And the redhead's in-QCverse.  Though I kinda liked Soulsynger's theory that ST posesses random redheads in order to watch the action...

And I really think the only thing that deserved the dope slap was Marten's "I don't know how to dance!" line.  Cue the funny learn-to-dance montage...

Wouldn't it be funny if Hanners was the one who finally taught him how?  But it'll probably be Angus, we know he knows how
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #269 on: 13 Oct 2011, 04:55 »

Uh- about sweet-titts, I think we can be fairly sure Jeph intentionally places her in the background once in a while.
Carpe Diem

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #270 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:06 »

Thought Steve's analysis and reaction to the situation was totally on today.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #271 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:07 »

... And I really think the only thing that deserved the dope slap was Marten's "I don't know how to dance!" line.  Cue the funny learn-to-dance montage...

Wouldn't it be funny if Hanners was the one who finally taught him how?  But it'll probably be Angus, we know he knows how

Trying to imagine Hanners dancing. Hoping Angus would dress properly (or at least completely).

MARIGOLD.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #272 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:14 »

Am I the only one who, after seeing Padma's hands close-up, immediately jumped to the conclusion that her grandmother is dying?
I dont know how this is related to her hand gesture, but yes, we already know that her grandmother isnt well and from the way Padma said it, its implied that her grandmother will die most likely in the near future.
Carpe Diem

akronnick

« Reply #273 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:19 »

Wouldn't it be funny if Hanners was the one who finally taught him how?

Why not? After all, dancing is just counting with your feet! :evil:

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #274 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:31 »

Hoping Angus would dress properly (or at least completely).

That was a different comic...

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #275 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:49 »

So now we're slapping Marten for not wanting to attempt to hook up with a girl who

A) is leaving soon and Marten is known for getting attached
B) betraying a guy who is twice your size

Steve is a huge, huge douchebag.  Why is Marten friends with this loser again?  If Steve slapped me for not being a douche like him I'd rear back and kick him in the balls as hard as I could.  It's a low blow, but just what he deserves.

gangler

« Reply #276 on: 13 Oct 2011, 05:58 »

Slapping him because he's being a dumbass right now. If he doesn't know how to dance he can either figure something out or play it by ear when he gets there. If the problem is, as you say, that he doesn't actually want to spend time with this woman then he can just say no like every other vertebrate on the planet.

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #277 on: 13 Oct 2011, 06:14 »

Slapping him because he's being a dumbass right now. If he doesn't know how to dance he can either figure something out or play it by ear when he gets there. If the problem is, as you say, that he doesn't actually want to spend time with this woman then he can just say no like every other vertebrate on the planet.

You don't slap someone when, in your opinion, they say something dumb.  That is a form of bullying.  If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.

Steve is hitting him because he thinks Marten should be happy he has a chance to get laid and dancing is only a minor obstacle.  However, if Steve knew anything about Marten he'd know that the closer he gets to Padma the sadder he's going to be when she leaves.  If he sleeps with her, might as well say goodbye to Marten as he flies to L.A.  

gangler

« Reply #278 on: 13 Oct 2011, 06:38 »

It's a love tap. A swat to the back of the head. Hell, my own parents have done worse on a friendly day. You're creating an act of aggression where there is none. It's like interpreting friendly ribbing as verbal abuse.

Regardless what he feels Marten's motivations should be though it's the same overall issue. Marten's creating a mountain of drama and troubles when all that's happened is that he's been invited to a social outing. He accepted, so he must want to go. Where's this disappointment coming from? Or to use Steve's own words "For some Goddamn reason you're sad about this".

This isn't Steve pressuring Marten to bang everything that presents itself. This is Steve telling Marten to get his head out of his ass and just have fun with a cool situation. Well, okay. It might be the first one as well ;). Whatever. What do you expect from Steve?

Seriously though. If I had a friend who would go out, meet someone, get along well with them, end it with an agreement to meet up and have some fun later, and he walks away from this mopey and depressed about it, I'd be concerned. That's not a normal reaction to such a series of events. Hell, agreeing to do something that only makes you feel mopey and depressed is itself concerning behavior. If you didn't want to do this then why did you say yes? Attempting to bring his attention to the fact that he could maybe cheer up a little, that he's doing fine, is the bare minimum that would be expected of me as a friend.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #279 on: 13 Oct 2011, 06:57 »

Hmmm, people getting slapped popped up on this thread earlier in the week.  Second last comic of the week, we get a scene of Marten getting slapped.  Hmmm....

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #280 on: 13 Oct 2011, 07:16 »

I've been waiting for Marten to get a good smack for-like-ever.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #281 on: 13 Oct 2011, 07:35 »

Well, forever ago he did.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #282 on: 13 Oct 2011, 07:42 »

It's a love tap. A swat to the back of the head. Hell, my own parents have done worse on a friendly day. You're creating an act of aggression where there is none. It's like interpreting friendly ribbing as verbal abuse.

Regardless what he feels Marten's motivations should be though it's the same overall issue. Marten's creating a mountain of drama and troubles when all that's happened is that he's been invited to a social outing. He accepted, so he must want to go. Where's this disappointment coming from? Or to use Steve's own words "For some Goddamn reason you're sad about this".

This isn't Steve pressuring Marten to bang everything that presents itself. This is Steve telling Marten to get his head out of his ass and just have fun with a cool situation. Well, okay. It might be the first one as well ;). Whatever. What do you expect from Steve?

Seriously though. If I had a friend who would go out, meet someone, get along well with them, end it with an agreement to meet up and have some fun later, and he walks away from this mopey and depressed about it, I'd be concerned. That's not a normal reaction to such a series of events. Hell, agreeing to do something that only makes you feel mopey and depressed is itself concerning behavior. If you didn't want to do this then why did you say yes? Attempting to bring his attention to the fact that he could maybe cheer up a little, that he's doing fine, is the bare minimum that would be expected of me as a friend.

Slaps to the back of the head are demeaning.  Any head slapping, knocking, etc is demeaning.  "Hello? McFly? Anyone home?". That's what I think of.  Now Steve wasn't going that far, but he could make his point without hitting his friend.  Like I said before, Steve would be in a crumpled heap if he did that to me.  There's joking around, and then there's the "I think you're dumb so I'm going to hit you" that I wouldn't tolerate.  I hope no one here accepts being hit.  Look at Marten slunched over afterwards.  Grow a spine.

Actually, it is a normal reaction given the situation.  He's getting attached to a girl that's leaving.  By going dancing he's just making it worse.  He needs to find a girl who is not leaving.  He also needs to find a guy friend that isn't a douche, but one thing at a time.

NotAwesomeAnymore

• Furry furrier
« Reply #283 on: 13 Oct 2011, 07:51 »

But the not getting attached before she leaves thing is YOUR problem. Marten is only worried about not knowing how to dance.

As for the hitting, I don't think Marten was physically hurt. And one slap doesn't imply that Marten is dumb in general, just that he's being dumb right now and needs to snap out of it. I don't see how Steve coulda made the point more concisely.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #284 on: 13 Oct 2011, 07:55 »

Just for the record - yes, Steve would have been friends long enough with me if he slapped me in that situation.

In the comic however it is played for humor - not my kind of humor, granted - and supposed to be funny - not to everybody, I'm sure.
Carpe Diem

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #285 on: 13 Oct 2011, 08:11 »

I concur and I will slap the next person to complain!

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #286 on: 13 Oct 2011, 08:38 »

Wouldn't it be funny if Hanners was the one who finally taught him how?

Why not? After all, dancing is just counting with your feet! :evil:

Well, there's a fitting artistic challenge for Jeph, should he choose to accept it. A comic involving Hanners dancing. With animation.

MegaLexi

• Plantmonster
  • So happy I'm bloody vibrating.
« Reply #287 on: 13 Oct 2011, 09:14 »

I will now forever imagine Steve being voiced by Mark Harmon.

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #288 on: 13 Oct 2011, 09:25 »

YES

(loved today's strip. lol'd.)
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

Skewbrow

• Duck attack survivor
  • damn it
« Reply #289 on: 13 Oct 2011, 09:35 »

Well, there's a fitting artistic challenge for Jeph, should he choose to accept it. A comic involving Hanners dancing. With animation.

Hanners would kick ass at tap dancing, if she could keep up that kick drum tempo with both her feet.
QC  - entertaining you with regular shots in the butt since 2003.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #290 on: 13 Oct 2011, 09:37 »

Marten doesn't look slunched to me in the last panel. He looks like he flinched because he just just got smacked in the back of the head. He probably could have done more with a kick in the arse too, as could most characters but that would have been harder to draw and not as funny.  :psyduck:

I agree with gangler on this. Marten's been invited out to have fun but he's still moping. It's frustrating and a pop to the head was a succint and funnier way than for example, Steve calling Marten a dumbass, partially because knowing Marten he might have just said, "I know" in return.

Also Hanners tap-dancing sounds awesome.

*Edit:
Typing errors. Bleh.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2011, 03:13 by Welu »

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #291 on: 13 Oct 2011, 10:46 »

For once I agree with Steve.  Out of all the things Marten could have responded with (such as "What's the point when she's about to move away?") he chose to bring up his lack of dancing skills instead.  Now, I admit I can't dance either, but I'm also a shut-in whose only regular social interaction is his bi-weekly dungeons and dragons sessions, nor do I aspire to be anything different.  Marten however is not a social shut-in, and if he's really interested in finding another girlfriend (even if it isn't Padma) then dancing is not a bad skill to learn.  Besides, I'm sure one of his friends would be more than happy to teach Marten.  While I like the idea of Hannelore teaching him, more likely than not it'd be Tai or Steve.

Speaking of Tai, wouldn't it be funny if Tai admitted to Marten that she can't dance either, and he slapped her in the back of her head too?  "I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Steve all day, and apparently his douchiness is contagious." :evil:
"It's not safe there."

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #292 on: 13 Oct 2011, 10:47 »

Marten not moping is as plausible as a dog not sniffing things.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

michael28

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #293 on: 13 Oct 2011, 10:50 »

Never did my signature represent my thoughts of a comic better than today. WTF!

And now for something completly different HIPSTER-GEEK: pvp-online.com
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud -

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #294 on: 13 Oct 2011, 11:24 »

Speaking of Tai, wouldn't it be funny if Tai admitted to Marten that she can't dance either, and he slapped her in the back of her head too?  "I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Steve all day, and apparently his douchiness is contagious." :evil:

I suspect slapping Tai would not be a good idea.  We've never seen any evidence she knows any martial arts, but given some of the other female members of the cast it wouldn't surprise me at all if she knows some form of ass kicking.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #295 on: 13 Oct 2011, 11:25 »

And now for something completly different HIPSTER-GEEK: pvp-online.com

The one in the scarf looks like an attempt at Jeph...

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #296 on: 13 Oct 2011, 14:28 »

Stout,

Haven't we had this conversation before? You know, the one where there is horseplay, sass, or some other kind of interaction between friends which wouldn't necessarily be appropriate between strangers or even in every social group, but is perfectly normal between those friends? You may not accept it, but maybe it's time to acknowledge that other people interact differently to the way you do.

If there's any fallout from this terrible act of violence, then I'll grant you your point. But I'm going to stick my neck out - again - and say that I doubt it very much.

I'll resist the temptation to slap you. Yeah, I'm all heart, I know. :)
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #297 on: 13 Oct 2011, 15:24 »

I will now forever imagine Steve being voiced by Mark Harmon.
I think Steve, especially in the fifth panel where his long cleft chin combines with crazy eyes, looks disturbingly like Ashley Williams (the Evil Dead one, not the Mass Effect one).

If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.
I sympathise with the  "don't hit people" sentiment, but if there is "No excuse. Period.", then retaliation isn't an excuse, is it? Non-violence cuts both ways.
"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #298 on: 13 Oct 2011, 15:43 »

Had I a Steve in my life at present, I'd be finding excuses not to hang out with him or trust him much, even if I still considered him a sorta-friend. The Gibbs slap is almost at the uncrossable line; it's not quite the face-pat (THAT would result in injury to Steve) but it's close.
And as much as I'd prefer to not invoke that site that rhymes with "CB ropes," I'd say Steve has a "why you suck" speech headed his way. But who in QCverse would deliver it so that it would stick?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #299 on: 13 Oct 2011, 15:56 »

The Pugnacious Peach has a proven ability to make someone reconsider his life choices.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up