"YOU told him to tell me?"
Close up on the hands.
"Anyway, wanna go dancing this friday?"
Whiplash!!!
"...and for SOME REASON, you're SAD ABOUT THIS."
"I don't know how to dance!"
**SMACK**
"Well well, look who it is."
"For your INFORMATION, some of us have BETTER THINGS TO DO than just play VIDEO GAMES all the-"
"What have you done to me"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)  (Read 181855 times)

WAYF

• Beyoncé
Re: WCDT: 2031-2035 (10-14 October 2011)
« Reply #300 on: 13 Oct 2011, 15:58 »

I, however, shall gladly invoke the SkiFree Slopes.  :evil:

"A slap to the face is an insult. A slap to the back of the head is a wake-up call."

- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the king of the Dope Slap.

I get the same impression here. Steve isn't trying to actually hurt Marten by hitting him, he's trying to say in a non-verbal yet clear and concise way, "Get your head in order." Marten's looking at this, not necessarily from the wrong point of view, but he is being too one-sided. Sure, if he'd been sad because he was stuck on the idea that Padma's grandma was sick, then that would be ok, but the excuse "I don't know how to dance!" is so bad it's almost irrelevant. I think Marten should count his blessings a bit more often.

HOWEVER, if there needed to be someone to put Steve in his place, and to be honest this is how I usually feel, I'd say... Hannelore. It's worked before.

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #301 on: 13 Oct 2011, 16:04 »

Speaking of Tai, wouldn't it be funny if Tai admitted to Marten that she can't dance either, and he slapped her in the back of her head too?  "I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Steve all day, and apparently his douchiness is contagious." :evil:

I suspect slapping Tai would not be a good idea.  We've never seen any evidence she knows any martial arts, but given some of the other female members of the cast it wouldn't surprise me at all if she knows some form of ass kicking.

Good point.
"It's not safe there."

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #302 on: 13 Oct 2011, 16:12 »

The Pugnacious Peach has a proven ability to make someone reconsider his life choices.

She was the one I thought of, but Steve seems to be resistant to her persuasive abilities. However, WAYF has a point about Hannelore. Perhaps the first impression is the one that sticks with Steve. And it was a hell of a first impression.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #303 on: 13 Oct 2011, 16:23 »

Actually, I think Steve is getting the Gibbs-slap thing from Cosette.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

stoutfiles

• BANNED
  • Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #304 on: 13 Oct 2011, 16:54 »

Stout,

Haven't we had this conversation before? You know, the one where there is horseplay, sass, or some other kind of interaction between friends which wouldn't necessarily be appropriate between strangers or even in every social group, but is perfectly normal between those friends? You may not accept it, but maybe it's time to acknowledge that other people interact differently to the way you do.

Yeah, Marten looks really happy in that last panel.  Slouched over as a loud SMACK! comes off his head from a full arm swing of Steve.  This is just normal, non-abusive friend interaction.  What a great guy that Steve is.  Marten needs to be more like Steve, who has it all together.  Going to bars and flirting with women while in a relationship.  Such an awesome guy he is.  

If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.
I sympathise with the  "don't hit people" sentiment, but if there is "No excuse. Period.", then retaliation isn't an excuse, is it? Non-violence cuts both ways.

If someone hits you for no reason, you need to defend yourself.  I would not let myself get pushed around like Marten does 24/7.  I wonder how much abuse Marten would take before he does something.  He took a world of abuse from Dora before he finally said something, but only because the bottle he stored his anger in exploded.

My "No excuse. Period" refers to treating your friends like a piece of shit.  I wouldn't take it form my friends, I'd hope you wouldn't either...and I'd hope you'd have more of a spine than Marten.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #305 on: 13 Oct 2011, 17:00 »

Today's conversation sounds exactly like a conversation I'd be in.  Complete with Marten's admission that he can't dance. 
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Tova

• coprophage
  • Defender of the Terrible Denizens of QC
« Reply #306 on: 13 Oct 2011, 17:05 »

Yeah, Marten looks really happy in that last panel.

Oh, give me a break. You can't even see his face. And even if you could, I'll bet he was way unhappier in the previous panels.  :psyduck:

As for the loud SMACK thing, I'd get into the slapstick discussion again, but it would be pointless.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

DSL

• Older than Moses
    • Don Lee Cartoons
« Reply #307 on: 13 Oct 2011, 17:07 »

Actually, I think Steve is getting the Gibbs-slap thing from Cosette.

No, I meant that he'd listen to Hannelore ... because the whole making-a-lampshade thing would still be on his mind. But yeah, he's learning the wrong things from Cosette, too.

Maybe this needs to continue with Marten attempting a two-finger poke at Steve's eyes; Steve responds by putting the edge of his hand vertically against his nose, frustrating Marten; then Faye walks up, shakes a fist in Steve's face and says "See this?" and when he responds in the affirmative, stomps his foot.
"We are who we pretend to be. So we had better be careful who we pretend to be."  -- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #308 on: 13 Oct 2011, 17:22 »

- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the king of the Dope Slap.

*click*
*click* *click*
*click*
*click* *click* *click* *click*

Dammit, I am trying to be productive here.
Yet the lies of Melkor, the mighty and the accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days. (Silmarillion 255)

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #309 on: 13 Oct 2011, 18:22 »

Nice going Probie.    :-D
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Akima

• WoW gold miner on break
  • ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #310 on: 13 Oct 2011, 18:39 »

If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.
My "No excuse. Period" refers to treating your friends like a piece of shit.
Really? It seems to me you were referring quite specifically to hitting. Your posting gave no hint of anything else, but whatever. Nice choreography though.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

St.Clair

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • not actually a saint
« Reply #311 on: 13 Oct 2011, 18:40 »

Hey, I'm with Marten.  I can't dance either.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #312 on: 13 Oct 2011, 18:49 »

Nah, that's more Avery than Probie. :D
Just another Joe like 46

Tova

• coprophage
« Reply #313 on: 13 Oct 2011, 19:33 »

It's kind of funny that the forums should decided to focus on a dope slap, with the following TV series being topical in Australia right now.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/theslap/about/

stoutfiles

• BANNED
« Reply #314 on: 13 Oct 2011, 20:52 »

If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.
My "No excuse. Period" refers to treating your friends like a piece of shit.
Really? It seems to me you were referring quite specifically to hitting. Your posting gave no hint of anything else, but whatever. Nice choreography though.

Sigh.  I'll make it clearer for you.

1) Friend hits me.  There is "No excuse. period." for hitting your friend.  Yes, there are excuses for hitting someone, like if someone is about to stab me and I need to stop him.  Or, some jerk is hitting me and it needs to stop right now.  If you're trying to make a point of "Ooh, you just hit someone but never want to hit someone", then you're being silly.  The statement was using exaggeration to show you should not hit your friends. 

2) I hit him back because I do not let people just hit me.  I'm not making up an excuse for hitting him.  I don't care about our friendship at this point.  

3) Barring a huge misunderstanding we are not friends anymore.

Are you suggesting I should curl in a ball and get hit over and over because I never want to hit someone?  There is no excuse for hitting your friends, but if they hit you they are not your friends and you should defend yourself if you are getting hit.  I'm sorry you were confused about what I said.  I'll be super clear just for you in the future.  

akronnick

• Only pretending to work
  • I'm freakin' out, man!!!!
« Reply #315 on: 13 Oct 2011, 21:04 »

Question: What's Padma's angle? She wants one last fling before the big move.  3 (4.5%)
She just wants to dance.  32 (48.5%)
She's never had a long distance relationship and wants to give one a try.  0 (0%)
She really has to pee.  3 (4.5%)
She has lost the ability to form short term memories and literally doesn't know what she was just talking about.  21 (31.8%)
She wants waffles. Really bad  7 (10.6%)

Total Voters: 66

New poll is up.

I could have gone on, but I was afraid there might be more options than voters.
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #316 on: 13 Oct 2011, 21:13 »

Wow.  And I thought I had a sheltered upbringing.  I'm guessing you never roughhoused with your siblings as a kid, stoutfiles (assuming you had/grew up with siblings)?  Don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone's asking you to condone all slapping and other physical force (I'm certainly not), we're just asking you to accept that some groups of people have a different tolerance level than others, especially when there is no intended malice behind it (and let's face it, as douchy as Steve gets at times I just don't see him as being actively malicious).

Also, I find it hilarious how serious some people take issues like slapping and 'squeaking' in a comic where outright violence was once the accepted norm.
"It's not safe there."

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #317 on: 13 Oct 2011, 21:17 »

It's been a LONG time since that comic.
Just another Joe like 46

akronnick

« Reply #318 on: 13 Oct 2011, 21:24 »

They've indeed come along way from that to this!
Akronnick, I can think of no more appropriate steed for a Knight Of The Dickbroom than a foul-mouthed, perpetually shouting, lust-crazed bird with a scrotum hanging from its chin and a distinctive cry of "Gobble gobble gobble".   --Tergon

danuis

• Plantmonster
« Reply #319 on: 13 Oct 2011, 22:05 »

Slaps to the back of the head are demeaning.  Any head slapping, knocking, etc is demeaning.  "Hello? McFly? Anyone home?". That's what I think of.  Now Steve wasn't going that far, but he could make his point without hitting his friend.  Like I said before, Steve would be in a crumpled heap if he did that to me.  There's joking around, and then there's the "I think you're dumb so I'm going to hit you" that I wouldn't tolerate.  I hope no one here accepts being hit.  Look at Marten slunched over afterwards.  Grow a spine.

Actually, it is a normal reaction given the situation.  He's getting attached to a girl that's leaving.  By going dancing he's just making it worse.  He needs to find a girl who is not leaving.  He also needs to find a guy friend that isn't a douche, but one thing at a time.

Friendship levels can be measured on how much of a jack you can be to each other.

Male friends, especially. This was not a punch, Marten has seen and gotten this [dope slap], and so have I, and I have given it. It just means 'Yo, clear your head, this is something AWESOME!' I can understand if they just met, but they've been friends for years. And even if it was a new person, Marten wouldn't go to fisticuffs, he'll investigate, and most likely set a line, that's all.

Delator

• In my own little world
« Reply #320 on: 13 Oct 2011, 22:40 »

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Marten can't dance.

I mean, he dated Dora for quite a while in comic-time. I have a hard time believing it never came up.

Dora must just not be that much of a dancer, and when it came up they decided on something else to do?  :?

Grammar Nazis: Should that be "must just" or "just must"?? [/psyduck]
No, I will never settle on a particular avatar.

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #321 on: 13 Oct 2011, 22:47 »

I'm sorry you were confused about what I said.
Nice non-apology-apology  :-).  I am not the slightest bit confused about what you said:

If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder, then question why I am friends with them.  You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period.
Note particularly: "You don't hit people. No excuse. Period."  You did not say "You don't hit friends", but generalised it to "people".  Nor did you say "No excuse. Except for self-defence", but simply "No excuse. Period." These are the words you chose to convey your meaning, and for which you are responsible.

Are you suggesting I should curl in a ball and get hit over and over because I never want to hit someone?
I'm not suggesting anything. My original posting on this subject was simply intended to draw attention to the contradiction between "If any of my friends would hit me I would hit them back much harder", an understandable if disproportionate response, and "You don't hit people, especially in the head.  No excuse.  Period."  I take the principle of non-violence seriously as a very difficult one to fit into a violent world, so I took you seriously.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered, than answers that can't be questioned." Richard Feynman

michael28

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #322 on: 13 Oct 2011, 23:19 »

Had I a Steve in my life at present, I'd be finding excuses not to hang out with him or trust him much, even if I still considered him a sorta-friend. The Gibbs slap is almost at the uncrossable line; it's not quite the face-pat (THAT would result in injury to Steve) but it's close.
And as much as I'd prefer to not invoke that site that rhymes with "CB ropes," I'd say Steve has a "why you suck" speech headed his way. But who in QCverse would deliver it so that it would stick?
not to forget, who in the qcverse wouldn't do the same to Marten in this situation? ok, hanners and marigold^^, and Tai who would be to emo because she were after Padme too.

I gave the Gibbs-Slap and I received. You're doing it wrong if it hurts the other more than you.

You're hitting you friends skull layerd with a few mm of flesh and skin.

On the other side there is the palm of your hand. You know one of the parts with the most nerve-endings per cm˛ of your body. If you hit that skull hard, you hand hurts more than the skull. It's actually very selfless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMUuOPsa0o *enjoy*
« Last Edit: 13 Oct 2011, 23:40 by michael28 »
The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud -

chrisa1

• Plantmonster
« Reply #323 on: 13 Oct 2011, 23:38 »

I laughed at the head slap. But what I liked most was the gradual crescendo of Steve's questions. It totally came across in the strip.

michael28

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #324 on: 13 Oct 2011, 23:54 »

The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
- Sigmund Freud -

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #325 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:28 »

Oh Marigold! - growing up sucks, you think?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #326 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:42 »

Last line cut from the final panel:

Hannelore: I'm sorry! I tried not to make you fall in love with me!

:evil:

Also I'm starting to miss seeing Dale's eyes
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

VonKleist

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • First I lol'd. But then I serious'd.
« Reply #327 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:44 »

Also I'm starting to miss seeing Dale's eyes

Jeph´s in love with that lensflare thingy O.o

nonethousand

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #328 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:47 »

It took some time, but the epiphany finally caught up with Marigold! :police:

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #329 on: 14 Oct 2011, 00:53 »

I just think it would have been funny if the lens flare would have gone in that penultimate panel.

EDIT: And it only took her 360 strips to get there!

Oh, and one early vote for that last panel as a QC Caption subject.
Just another Joe like 46

Near Lurker

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #330 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:01 »

I thought the lottery opened at 7...
After seventeen years, once again, sort of a lurker.  (he/him)

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #331 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:09 »

Dale's glasses must have been darkened from the inside, otherwise he would be blind by now either from the sun mysteriously targeting his eyes with two very focused rays or the light his glasses seem to emit having penetrated his retinas...
Either way, dude needs to change to shades.

I wonder what Dales response was before Marigold left him and her bags in front of the slurrrrpeee-store and instantaneously ran to CoD.
"What exactly would that be?" or
"I am sorry to have assumed that you didn't hav~... where the fu-?" or
"I love you...?" (leaves blow by) or
"Hey, me too, we should do some of those "better things" toge~ ... where the fu-?" or
"WAFFLES!?" ...

Also I wonder what HE does besides playing WoW.

@Near Lurker:
8:00, they need time to spin up their false honesty.
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

purple.platypus

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #332 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:13 »

I object to the way Stout is using the word "hitting".

It's one of those words that can mean a variety of different things and it seems to me Stout is equivocating between two of them. Any sort of physical collision between two objects can be described as them "hitting". And then there's the sense in which one uses the word to, say, accuse someone of hitting their spouse - when it means something far more specific, an abusive act with the purpose or effect of causing pain. Stout is taking something that only fits the first definition, but using the word in a way designed to provoke the sorts of emotional reaction associated with the second. I'm not saying it is or isn't intentional, but either way, it's not a tactic conducive to keeping the conversation friendly.

Akima

• ** 妇女能顶半边天 **
« Reply #333 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:15 »

Another strip where Jeph hits facial expressions out of the park (I think that is the appropriate baseball-ism). Hanners' is very nicely done.

akronnick

« Reply #334 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:21 »

Very good!

We'll have you using terms like "balk" and "picked off" and "infield-fly rule" in no time!

Soulsynger

• The Tickler
  • Got alla the cri'cal sysms runnin'
    • Fessel at DeviantART
« Reply #335 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:23 »

Another strip where Jeph hits facial expressions out of the park (I think that is the appropriate baseball-ism). Hanners' is very nicely done.
Especially love how Marigolds exclamation doesn't have an exclamation or question mark or full stop... makes it all kinds of emotionally open to interpretation. I like imagining a sort of deeply world-shaking confusion mixed with sheer shock of sudden realization.
(based on her expression... she also seems utterly clueless on how to deal with it. °_o)

... also I wouldn't call it an epiphany ... more ... of a ... brainrattlesnake.
My music as Hirnfunk on Soundcloud
My art (old and new) as Indrome on DeviantArt

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #336 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:43 »

Dale's glasses must have been darkened from the inside,

I picture Dale's glasses as being like my son's in this photo (from 30 years ago):

(They were actually mine that he'd pinched.)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Vurogj

• Obscure cultural reference
« Reply #337 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:45 »

That is an excellent strip, the facial expressions are wonderful. Watching the stream, I was thinking Dale was saying something disturbing to Marigold in panels 3a/b (something flirtatious maybe?), I never suspected it would be Marigold sabotaging her own brain (again).

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #338 on: 14 Oct 2011, 01:48 »

Well there is still hope for Marigold, I persume.

For having a social life and boyfriend, that is.
Carpe Diem

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #339 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:00 »

I suspect the growing sense of responsibility comes from having a teenage daughter (or an entity that acts like one).

I wonder if she blew Dale's mind with the thought that she can go without gaming?
Francisco

Somebody

• Curry sauce
« Reply #340 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:00 »

Dale can change his glasses' shape & reflectivity like *snaps fingers* that: http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1895

iduguphergrave

• Duck attack survivor
  • All this could be yours someday
« Reply #341 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:08 »

I wonder if she blew Dale's mind with the thought that she can go without gaming?

He does look a bit puzzled in that second-to-last panel. But that could have been at her sudden epiphany blank stare.

Oh, and one early vote for that last panel as a QC Caption subject.

Duly noted. I was actually thinking that too. Considering.
"Theodore, we're 4-foot high chipmunks. We're proof that god is dead."
- Alvin

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #342 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:30 »

Besides, I think the funniest part of todays comic is actually Jephs comment.

I have no clue how you could notice if an opponent of the other faction would log into Blizzards "World of Warcraft" MMORPG.

In my own MMORPG, Vanguard, you could just enter people into your "friends" list ... though I find it highly confusing that you can just do that. Seriously, you should have a way to AGREE if someone wants to be your friend and see if you log in or out. Or not agree.
Carpe Diem

Lubricus

• Beyoncé
« Reply #343 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:48 »

Besides, I think the funniest part of todays comic is actually Jephs comment.

I have no clue how you could notice if an opponent of the other faction would log into Blizzards "World of Warcraft" MMORPG.

In my own MMORPG, Vanguard, you could just enter people into your "friends" list ... though I find it highly confusing that you can just do that. Seriously, you should have a way to AGREE if someone wants to be your friend and see if you log in or out. Or not agree.

If Dale knows Marigold's RealID, he can set it up so that he'll be notified each time she logs in or out, regardless of which character she plays at the time, and regardless of faction, IIRC.
What do you know about Pokémon?

nonethousand

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #344 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:55 »

Dale can change his glasses' shape & reflectivity like *snaps fingers* that: http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1895

It has already pointed out that Dale and Gendo Ikari shear the same glasses prescription
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2011, 04:13 by nonethousand »

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #345 on: 14 Oct 2011, 03:39 »

Dale! Yay! Can't believe Dale's had so few appearances (6 according to the wiki) but he manages to be so likable to me.

On today's comic I'll echo the expressions are great today. Dale's in the second last and Hanners and Marigold in the last panel look so good. Also I've noticed in the last panel Marigold has some long eyelashes on the go. I think they're always there, just hidden behind her glasses.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #346 on: 14 Oct 2011, 03:49 »

It took some time, but the epiphany finally caught up with Marigold! :police:

I always thought that that epiphany was that Momo was acting the same way she normally does and it's not pleasant to be on the receiving end of the rudeness.
Francisco

Paranoid

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #347 on: 14 Oct 2011, 03:57 »

Ah Marigold, you're supposed to run with the epiphany, not away from it.  Oh well, baby steps as they say.

P.S.: Yet another awesome facial expression for Marigold.  It seems every time we see her her face in the last panel is too awesome for words, and this is yet another excellent example. :-D
"It's not safe there."

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #348 on: 14 Oct 2011, 04:00 »

Dale's hair's been looking less kempt with each appearance... this one was damn near bed-head!

Stop gaming, and get a trim, willya?  [/GOM]
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

wrwight

• Furry furrier
  • Having a tag line is so mainstream
    • My Music
« Reply #349 on: 14 Oct 2011, 04:02 »

I used to do that before I joined the military. I would go months without a haircut, and oh, when I was growing my hair out long, I wouldn't let anyone near it with scissors. Now if I go three weeks without a hair cut I feel too shaggy lol
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up