THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 10:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's up with Jeph?  (Read 3315 times)

Indicible

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Jaegermonster impersonator
What's up with Jeph?
« on: 26 Oct 2011, 01:57 »

Okay, I don't know if it's the right place on the forum to do this, feel free to move or delete if it ends up being creepy (I have my Hanners moments too...) or misplaced.

I find the last comments from Jeph rather alarming. Depression? What's up with him? Is it something we should be worried about?
I don't want to sound creepy or inappropriate, but I must admit I am somewhat concerned...

So, in any case, I just want to say I hope Jeph gets better and that he has done an awesome job so far with this comics.
Signature OF DOOM!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
Re: What's up with Jeph?
« Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2011, 02:04 »

Jeph has had problems with poor sleep patterns, worry, and sometimes depression, for as long as the comic has been going.  He has also had ear problems leading to surgery in the past, and recently worried about them returning.  He has not taken a holiday over the time the comic has run (he is planning one in the New Year).

It is obviously reasonable to be concerned for his health, as we would be for anyone; but I think that he should be the one to choose the nature of any debate about it, so I'm going to cut it off here.

These days Jeph rarely views this forum.  If you wish to contact him directly (bearing in mind how many people might want to do the same), his email address is on the QC website (I don't think he often responds to strangers that way, though); and he reads, and responds selectively to, questions addressed to him through his Tumblr.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )
Pages: [1]   Go Up