THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 05:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a Simple man, Trying to make a Film.  (Read 6318 times)

MrSteevo

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • Bros before hoes dawg
Just a Simple man, Trying to make a Film.
« on: 08 Dec 2011, 16:18 »

Hey Questionable Content forum goers.
I have been one of you (Though more a lurker) for way too much of my life, but have no regretting it for a second.
That is why I have come to you to spread this little timbit of stuff going on in my life.
I'm in my final months of a film school in Vancouver, and as such we need to do a "final project".
They do let us use some of school given money for the project, and I think with my current fundraising that I can get it looking nice and shiny by the time of my graduation from this school. However, I am not posting here to get funds raised, no I need a simpler thing ATM.
BUZZ
For my film to become ANYTHING more than just a silly back alley student film, I need buzz about it.
So please, read up on it and see if you find the concept interesting, tell your friends about it or your family.
I just would like the most people to know what it is as possible.

Here's the Website:
With fancy new domain name!

And here's a run through of the concept:

Plot outline   
The year is 1943, it's been two years now since the Nazi party of Germany sent an attack force to the moon, and claimed it as their own. Allied force have finally completed the preparations for a counter-attack, building their own space transport and specially hand picked attack force.
John Miatland, a bomber captain from the United States of America, is heading the mission as it's leader.
Amelia Love, a Sargent of British R.A.F., is the second in command and navigation for the mission.
Igor Pussepp, a war hero from the U.S.S.R., is the pilot of the ship.
and finally
Enzo Vallett, a French freedom fighter in over his head, is the communications.

While this team may be formidable, they must learn to work together to hope and defeat the evil Nazi commander of the moon base, "Dr.Himmenstickle". The team will face hardship and pearl on this cosmic space journey but they must never forget...
SPACE NAZIS MUST DIE
« Last Edit: 13 Dec 2011, 23:29 by MrSteevo »
You would not be able to kill me. I would win.

MrSteevo

• Bros before hoes dawg
Re: Just a Simple man, Trying to make a Film.
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jan 2012, 14:21 »

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,
We've filmed it! So here is a pretty Teaser:

http://youtu.be/vi6wCrM-0hg

(This is completely rough with no colour correction or post anything mind you)

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2012, 16:05 »

So, did you see all the trailers for Iron Sky that show up linked to your video? 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

MrSteevo

• Bros before hoes dawg
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jan 2012, 23:55 »

Oh what is that a-

Ya I totally knew about Iron Sky the second I started looking to make this film.
The thing about Iron Skies however is it's about Nazis that go to the moon, stay there, and come back in the future.
It's filled to the brim with CGI and not really anything to do with acting at all as far as the trailers have shown off.

While they both deal with the theme of Nazis in space, comparing "Space Nazis Must Die" to "Iron Skies" would be like saying "Godfather" and "Good Fellas" are the same because they deal with the Mafia.

I just say, bring on every and all movie about Nazis in space, I'd be happy for more in this world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up